Monday, June 20, 2011

south beach miami

images South Beach Miami south beach miami. Miami South Beach, SE Florida
  • Miami South Beach, SE Florida



  • hsd31
    05-12 10:44 AM
    In principle the main criteria would be whether the job requires a person with a masters or higher degree. If the company can prove that the job description and requirements match that for a person with masters then he would qualify. Again this is based on my awareness from reading various posts on the IV and similar websites. The attorney would be the best to decide. I know many of our friends in the IV have masters but the main problem they are facing is that the job description does not specify a masters. So the employer hesitates to reaply in EB2 catagory. If your husband fits in then I believe all he has to do is to file another 140 and port the PD of the EB3 application.
    How frustating this can be, right? :(

    The above statement is incorrect. You will have to re-file the LC in addition to the I-140 for a port. There is some more info on Eb3 to Eb2 here: Upgrading from EB3 to EB2 (http://www.imminfo.com/Library/green_cards/EB/upgrading_eb3_eb2.html)





    wallpaper Miami South Beach, SE Florida south beach miami. South Beach, Miami,
  • South Beach, Miami,



  • gcpool
    08-30 09:16 AM
    Advance parol was not taken and can we still use parole as a status.

    Unknown is good but I was wondering if it would raise any red flags





    south beach miami. Miami Beach - Lifeguard
  • Miami Beach - Lifeguard



  • braindrain
    06-09 09:17 AM
    Folks

    Wanted to ask if the sporadic reports one hears of unexpected delays in H1B stamping at US consulates in India due to "security checks" (link to NPR story (http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2009/05/07/pm_h1b_limbo/)) are becoming more the norm rather than the exception. Any ideas?

    Should then one consider using their AP instead?

    Cheers.

    neverbefore

    I had been for the stamping in May'09 and did not have any issues. Received passport in 2 days and no issues at POE(JFK)...





    2011 South Beach, Miami, south beach miami. Location: South Beach Miami,
  • Location: South Beach Miami,



  • chaukas
    08-28 03:20 AM
    Have sent several mails , but to no avail ....



    more...


    south beach miami. What makes South Beach an
  • What makes South Beach an



  • h1bemployee
    06-22 01:39 AM
    I came to US on Company A visa in Feb 2007... They filed for a H1b amendment and it got disapproved .. Company A asked me to transfer my Visa as they don't want to apply for a MTR ...

    Company B applied for my transfer and started working for company B... But unfortunately this one also got denied and they gave the reason that Company B didn't provide a valid end Client letter

    In the denial letter they stated that
    "The beneficiary may remain in the current immigration status until date indicated on Form I94.. "

    So what are my option now?
    Can I work now? if not Can I work after Company B files MTR?





    south beach miami. flamingo miami beach
  • flamingo miami beach



  • GotGC??
    01-12 05:29 PM
    I understand this topic has been discussed ad nauseam, so I'm not raising this issue per se. I do not know where we stand on the likelihood of this provision getting passed by Feb 15th, but I do know that the Core group must be trying their best to get some provisions along these lines.

    But just in case the "AOS without current PD" is seen as too big a change by the law makers or its sponsors in the undustry, I think it might be worthwhile to consider some of its watered-down alternatives. The law makers themselves may have a perception of this provision "creating a log jam at the AOS stage", not unlike the (mis)perception of some of IV members themselves!

    Some alternatives are:
    (a) Ability to file I-485 if the I-140 has been approved for X years, or if the I-140 has been pending for Y years (this is similar the provision of the ability to file H1 extensions beyond 6 years if a labor is pending). The advantage of this provision is that this will sound familiar with an already existing law; and will let the floodgates to AOS slowly and in a more controlled manner.

    (b) Ability to file I-485 if the PD is within N years of the published PD in the Visa Bulletin. For example, assuming N = 2 years, India EB3 with PD 5/11/03 and India EB2 01/08/05 can file. Again this has the advantage of a more controlled entry via the Visa Bulletin, but at least it'll start clearing the queue and people can get their EAD, FBI name check, while waiting for the visa numbers to be available.

    (c) If an Labor has been approved for X years
    (d) If the alien has been on H1 for Y years
    or a combination of any of the above

    Please understand that I whole heartedly support the "AOS without current PD" provision; it's just that it would be wise to be ready with some alternatives should the need arise.



    more...


    south beach miami. Boardwalk, South Beach, Miami,
  • Boardwalk, South Beach, Miami,



  • GCard_Dream
    04-06 11:51 AM
    I know some of you can answer this in your sleep. You guys are that knowledgable. Care to help?

    I guess the only question that remains now is if I beat the clock and am able to file I-485 (assuming everything works out in EB2 case) before the current H1B expires, what would my status be until I receive my EAD. My understanding is that is takes few months for the EAD to be approved but the H1 has long expired. Are you in status or out of status then?





    2010 Miami Beach - Lifeguard south beach miami. South Beach Miami
  • South Beach Miami



  • genscn
    01-29 12:22 PM
    Is there something wrong with Indian Consulate-Houston's website? http://www.cgihouston.org/

    Are they close for some reason?



    more...


    south beach miami. South Beach Miami
  • South Beach Miami



  • for_gc
    05-01 10:25 AM
    I very much like this idea. I can help you on this if you want. I may not be able to spend much time on it during the work hours but may try to squeeze out something in the evenings, weekends.

    I was very curious when CIS/DOS made a comment yesterday that FIFO is very complex to follow. I understand that it has to be complex but on the other hand if we can help them in any ways that will be great.

    Also, it will help if we can make this as a IV org level campaign and see if we can get some transparency out of USCIS/DOS as to how they are arriving at the cut off dates.





    hair Location: South Beach Miami, south beach miami. south beach miami. Miami Beach
  • south beach miami. Miami Beach



  • bobbydalal
    08-24 11:49 AM
    Hi there read ur post so u got an interview even when ur priority date is no where current . M i understanding u rite.



    more...


    south beach miami. South Beach Miami Hotels
  • South Beach Miami Hotels



  • saatiish
    05-14 12:02 AM
    something new, I did not know that.

    BTW, I got labor approved on 3/1/2010, 140 on 3/25 and 485 approved on 5/5.

    A slightly off topic - but how did you know that your 485 was approved ?

    Can you tell us in detail how you got this information about your case ? I want to know if mine is approved or not.





    hot What makes South Beach an south beach miami. Miami South Beach
  • Miami South Beach



  • jayp
    12-16 11:04 AM
    check this link for NJ DMV

    http://www.state.nj.us/mvc/

    then select renew license renew which has a page for you to select the
    6 point id verification. I looked and it has EAD as one of the documents. I would print each page with your selection and take it with you
    I assume you do not have a valid I-94.
    Also call your state DMV and confirm what documents are sufficient.
    hope this helps.



    more...


    house Miami South beach south beach miami. South Beach, Miami
  • South Beach, Miami



  • Nagireddi
    03-03 11:28 AM
    adjusted Gross Income:)





    tattoo flamingo miami beach south beach miami. Miami Beach, South Beach
  • Miami Beach, South Beach



  • akred
    02-22 06:11 PM
    50,000 visas were recaptured for Schedule A occupations - nurses and physical therapists. That is why both India and Philippines got more numbers in FY 2006.



    more...


    pictures Boardwalk, South Beach, Miami, south beach miami. spring break on south beach
  • spring break on south beach



  • REQUIRE_GC
    10-16 12:32 PM
    I had only one lud after fingerprints code 3 (same Day - Thu day).
    :( Does that mean my case is stuck in Name check.??????????????? :(

    I have Fp done on 13th OCT. LUD on CASE STATUS on OCT 15, OCT 16.
    I had two fingers matched. I dontknow if it is normal





    dresses Miami South Beach south beach miami. This is when South Beach
  • This is when South Beach



  • lj_rr
    08-24 01:13 PM
    Anyone found a solution for this yet?



    more...


    makeup South Beach Miami south beach miami. Miami South beach
  • Miami South beach



  • saimrathi
    08-02 01:41 PM
    Yes, copies should be fine..IMHO only, you can check with a lawyer though.

    Gemini,

    Isn't it enough to send a copy of the Affidavits of Birth and not the original. I think USCIS requires only copies of all documents. Correct me if I am wrong.





    girlfriend Miami Beach, South Beach south beach miami. south beach miami
  • south beach miami



  • adusumilli
    10-01 01:32 PM
    I had same message for the I-485 but my EAD is approved. i called NSC about the FP print notice and they said it is issued in error and everything is fine. i have FP appointment on 10/05. So i think you just give a call and check with USCIS.

    1. My EAD application status at USCIS website got changed to,

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    this morning. My heartfelt thanks to ImmigrationVoice activists for this.

    My spouse's EAD application status still shows as,

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    In my case, my spouse's application is the derivative application of mine. Any incidence of spouse's EAD case getting stuck while the primary's application going through?

    2. Also, Is EAD approval anyway related/tied to I-485 Application? In that case, it is understandable for my spouse not to see her status changed. Because, her I-485 Applications status is shown as,

    Current Status: Fingerprint fee rejected and notice mailed; case in suspense.

    though we both have already finished our finger printing. Our attorney says, its USCIS's mistake and he has already sent $70(once again) towards her fingerprinting fees to be on the safer side.

    Any information would be helpful.

    Thanks,





    hairstyles South Beach Miami Hotels south beach miami. Shopping In south beach miami
  • Shopping In south beach miami



  • sac-r-ten
    06-17 12:15 PM
    Tell me the one which you developed and i won't buy it from the apple store. since if DOL/USCIS catches you and apple removes the support for it then i won't be a happy person.
    Just kidding.

    Go ahead man. live your dream. why bother about trivials like DOL/USCIS.





    munnu77
    06-16 09:47 PM
    My labour got approved on May 23rd .

    Is it possible to switch company and use this labour whihc got approved by this company?

    Thanks for all your support and sharing for knowledge.


    whoch perm processing centre did u apply labor???





    calboy78
    02-05 04:44 PM
    A few years ago this was the rule:
    10 yrs visitor visa - can NOT stay > 180 days
    5 yr visitor visa (same price as 10 yrs visitor visa) - can stay > 180 days but you have to register with appropriate agency in India. I got 5 yr visa for my son, he stayed there for 7 months. we had registered him in nearest police station.

    So, in my opinion PIO is better - its like 15 yr visa.
    hope this helps.

    Me and my were indian nationals with EAD etc. Our Kid was born here. We are planning to go to India and planning to apply for Visa for our kid.

    I would like to know 10year indian visa is best of PIO card is best. I read some where that if any one has PIO card, and if they are staying more than 180days, we have to report to Foriegners Report cell in india.

    Do we need to report the same if kid has india visa for 10years?

    I am not sure how far this is true? Can anyone guide on this.

    ~Sree



    No comments:

    Post a Comment