Monday, June 20, 2011

happy birthday quotes funny

images happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes funny. funny happy birthday quotes
  • funny happy birthday quotes



  • Sakthisagar
    05-19 09:27 AM
    That is really an irony.. Mexican President have to meet The President to initate CIR. so what bout our incompetent do nothing puppet Indian Prime Minister? Probably he was the first honoured in the White house did he spoke about Immigration, EB-immigration in particular. As an Indian citizen NRI's we have every right to ask him.

    I read a poem by V.Sundaram about our incompetent do nothing PM of India (


    We have a �powerless� Prime Minister
    Who often declares
    I know nothing about Spectrum Scam,
    I do nothing about Spectrum Scam,
    I do not know that I do nothing,
    I do not want to know,
    That I Know Nothing and Do Nothing,
    I do not want to know,
    That I do not want to do what I am not doing.

    Why should I know anything,
    When my supreme �Secular� leader,
    Omnipotent Omnipresent Omniscient,
    Mother Superior Super Star
    Anoints everything,
    Announces everything,
    Applauds everything,
    Approves everything,
    Knows everything,
    Detects everything,
    Directs everything ,
    Does everything.
    For you and me and all
    Is she not EVERYTHING?
    Pleads the Prime Minion Blue Turban :(





    wallpaper funny happy birthday quotes happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • sathyaraj
    11-02 10:18 AM
    Internet - In either case, it helps EB3 for the next yr as these 61,000 nurses are removed from EB3 quota.

    Also I am wondering whether nurses also have PD or something like that. If most of them have PD > 2006 then they will not be able to use EB3 visas as it is retrogressed and stuck at 2001/2002.

    Recapture of GC numbers by nurses will help EB3 is a false belief.
    Recapture of GC by nurses will first take away EB3 greencards from the usual annual quota and once finished, they will go to taking the 61K quota. (Read the provison and previous rule followed in allotment of 50K visas in 2005)

    Who will be hurt the most?
    India and China because they are oversubscribed countries to some extent ROW. So nurses will get priority in the limited quota of these countries and once the quota is finished, they will go on to take the 61K quota. This will hurt regular EB3 people as their quota is exhausted. This is one of the many reasons why dates for india are so far backlogged.

    If government really wants to help nurses then they should probably give them extra H1B visas or J1 viisas or something. They should not be giving them direct greencards meant for regular EB3 folks and denying EB3 folks waiting in line for a long time.

    This is happening because of the strong nurses lobby and bodyshoppers who bring in the nurses directly on greencards.

    Go talk to foriegn nurses and they will tell you more about bodyshoppers.





    happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • unitednations
    02-22 02:12 PM
    To all Experts/Gurus, please advice on this issue.

    I hold a H-1B status as well as I-485 Adjustment of Status Pending.
    I am the primary applicant in this Eb-2 petition PD July 2006. I am with the same employer for the past four years and they are the sponsor of the green card petition as well.

    I have got admit to PhD in EECS at MIT (Top program in US) and would like to pursue that option.

    1. Can i continue full time PhD on my I-485 pending visa status? The PhD will be a natural progression of my current research job with my employer.
    2. Do i need to change to a F-1 Visa? From what i understand, I think one cannot change from I-485 to F-1.
    3. From what i understand, i can keep my I-485 pending status while doing full time study provided i have an offer from my current employer/other employer willing to hire me upon approval of the I-485. Is this correct?
    4. Regarding the procedure to do this, do i need to get an offer in writing from my current employer/future employer before i start the full time study? Or do i need to get this written offer from the employer if and when i receive an RFE from USCIS?
    5. Do i need to proactively invoke AC21 for doing this and let USCIS know?
    6. How long do i need to stay with the employer once my I-485 is approved? I hear 6 months as a good period.
    7. If the I-485 gets approved in the middle of a semester, how soon do i need to start working for the employer?
    8. Any other creative ideas to sail through this like keep engagement with current employer say by consulting few hours a week etc.?
    9. Do i have any realistic chance of I-485 approval before September 2009? From the recent infopass, i was told that name check, FP check, background check are done but my FP have expired. I was told that i will receive a FP notice but i don't know when.

    These might have already been discussed in previous threads, but i would appreciate response from experts/gurus.

    Thanks.

    You can't change from 485 status to F-1 within the country. You can only change from non immigrant to another non immigrant visa within the country.

    If you wanted to get on F-1; you would have to go for visa stamping and re-enter on F-1. However, consulate probably wouldn't give you F-1 since you have shown immigrant intent. Even if they somehow gave it to you; then uscis would deny your 485 eventually by entering on F-1 visa.

    You can go full time to school while 485 is pending. You just have to be able to demonstrate that you have a permanent full time job waiting for you upon greencard approval (ie., AC21).

    There was a legal case from a long time ago; where a person was getting sponsored for a particular position and he went to school full time for a totally irrelevant occupation to what he was getting sponsored for (he went to school to be a dentist). USCIS denied his case saying that they didn't believe his intent to go into the job since he was being trained/educated in a totally different field.

    Long story short; was that it went to court and the candidate won...

    If you want to put up with the inevitable hassles from uscis that you may get over doing this then go ahead. At the end you should prevail but USCIS likes for you to go through a bumpy road





    2011 happy birthday quotes funny happy birthday quotes funny. tattoo funny happy irthday
  • tattoo funny happy irthday



  • kalyan
    07-07 05:10 AM
    U r lucky that you have the EAD.

    My H1B transfer was denied with I-140 approved . worked for more than 6 years in US. I moved back to India and started working here

    Washington and DOS wants Legal immigrants out ( they cannot and could'nt do any thing to illegals-- ) and wants companies to hire people graduating from the university of Mc Donalds, Burger King, KFC and those zeroes needs to be trained and trained

    US business'es has to serious think about this otherwise, their counter parts elsewhere in the world will be more competitive



    more...


    happy birthday quotes funny. dresses happy birthday quotes
  • dresses happy birthday quotes



  • bmoni
    08-21 10:34 PM
    Thanks bushman06.





    happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • somegchuh
    05-24 03:46 PM
    There is a lot of discussion in various threads about the new. Essentially the questions boil down to the following. Hopefully some knowledgable people can post here.

    1. What happens if your labor is still pending in BEC (2001 thru 2005 cases)?
    2. What happens if you have an 140 pending filed before May 21, 2007?
    3. What happens if you have an approved 140 and about to file 485?
    4. What happens if you are yet to file 140?
    5. With AC 21 gone will you be able to switch jobs using 485 portability?
    6. With AC 21 gone will you be able to join new employer based on H1 receipt?



    more...


    happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • mantagon
    07-28 09:12 AM
    A couple of years back, my wife, who was on OPT back then moved from OH to TN. All she had to do was to give the written test in TN to get the TN license.

    Also, from my past experiences, I can suggest you to try again by going to a different DMA. Speak to the manager, if possible and reason with him/her. Good luck!

    Actually, I took all my documents and initially I was issued Maryland driver's license then he saw this note and called his supervisor and his supervisor cancelled Maryland Driver's license and gave me back Ohio driver's license. May be its matter of whether someone looks your ohio driver's license carefully or not. but bottomline now, I am not able to get Maryland driver's license.

    Should I goto different DMA? is it illegal if someone gave me Maryland license even though there is "non renewable/non transferable" written?





    2010 happy birthday quotes funny happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes funny.
  • happy birthday quotes funny.



  • anilkumar0902
    01-26 12:10 PM
    I read Eden Prairie,MN has been rated the "Best city to live" by CNN Money magazine for 2010. Great schools, affordable living, low unemployment, community oriented life are pluses..Weather is definitely a damper. As the previous post suggests...we will have to trade-in the weather for everything else that is important to us.

    Cheers



    more...


    happy birthday quotes funny. funny happy birthday wishes
  • funny happy birthday wishes



  • redgreen
    01-29 04:29 PM
    Can you please explain why E-verify is going to badly affect a legal employment based GC applicant? I was thinking that this is good for most 'legal' people.





    hair tattoo funny happy irthday happy birthday quotes funny. happy birthday quotes funny
  • happy birthday quotes funny



  • vin13
    01-21 08:41 AM
    You can go for any reason. I recently got back using AP. They just verify if your AP is valid and let you in.



    more...


    happy birthday quotes funny. funny happy birthday wishes
  • funny happy birthday wishes



  • pappu
    06-09 10:28 AM
    My $50 (3626-8870-3772-9306) for this effort.

    Thank you everyone for the contributions. While have still not met our target, we need to continue this funding drive for some time. We have to pay several outstanding bills associated with this event. It can only be done if all members contribute. Now that the event is over you can see the work we have done, see the photos and hear from others that came to DC how successful it was.

    Let us push this thread and keep it on top.





    hot dresses happy birthday quotes happy birthday quotes funny. Funny Happy Birthday Quotes.
  • Funny Happy Birthday Quotes.



  • snathan
    02-13 01:14 AM
    H1B - LCA Related Issues - How can we save ourselves ???

    HI
    I guess everybody know by now that ICE arrested 11 H1 workers mainly due to mail fraud/wire fraud, and these frauds

    I am starting this thread to discuss what we can do to save ourselves from LCA related issues.

    ** LCA is very important and H1 b employees should work as per LCA - Period.
    Location, job and every thing should be as per LCA. No questions.
    I am afraid, most of the H1b guys do not even have LCAs with them.

    ** This is very concerned for all the DESI Consulting companies H1 employees, as we never work at LCA place. I am going to give ultimatum to my employer to change LCA and keep all the docs in place. Otherwise i am going to change to employer, where they are good wrt papers.


    Please throw your suggestions to make our H1 system clean and save H1 employees.


    Whenever you move from one state to another....urge your employer to file the LCA amendment. Thats the only way to save ourself.



    more...


    house funny birthday quotes for happy birthday quotes funny. funny happy birthday quotes
  • funny happy birthday quotes



  • kirupa
    01-15 06:09 PM
    Does this sound reasonable?

    Circles that are skewed or transformed or 3d-rotated as part of the animation/user-intearction are OK, but avoid using ovals as part of the design itself.





    tattoo happy birthday quotes funny happy birthday quotes funny. funny happy birthday quotes
  • funny happy birthday quotes



  • arnet
    10-31 04:05 PM
    my lawyer said that if anyone uses EAD to work or planning to use EAD soon (not H1B) then it is better to apply for EAD renewal before 6 months of current one expires. If you are in H1B not planning to use EAD even in future then you can renew it 3-4 months before expiry.



    more...


    pictures happy birthday quotes funny happy birthday quotes funny. house happy birthday quotes
  • house happy birthday quotes



  • pcs
    07-31 01:51 PM
    Please share the info


    thanks





    dresses Funny Happy Birthday Quotes. happy birthday quotes funny. funny happy quotes. funny
  • funny happy quotes. funny



  • coolpal
    03-27 12:45 PM
    I feel the same... but I'm not sure if I am ready to go back just yet. I spent beyond my means to get my masters and spent a couple of years just paying it back.
    I might have some left in me to try again one more time and hoping that some reforms would happen which would help me then.

    But yeah, I am not sure if I'll really go after that h1 if I have to go for stamping now.

    pal :)



    more...


    makeup funny happy birthday wishes happy birthday quotes funny. funny birthday quotes for
  • funny birthday quotes for



  • admin
    02-08 01:21 PM
    lghtsplr,

    Thanks for informing us about this. I have replied in that thread mentioning that we can set up web fax with the same content. Web faxes are very easy for users to send.

    Siva





    girlfriend funny happy birthday quotes happy birthday quotes funny. Happy Bday
  • Happy Bday



  • gc_kaavaali
    12-09 08:57 AM
    come on guys...time to realize what IV is doing...please contribute





    hairstyles funny happy birthday wishes happy birthday quotes funny. hairstyles happy birthday
  • hairstyles happy birthday



  • ilwaiting
    06-15 03:19 PM
    Thats your A number, Its not the I-94 number. Some people have it some don't. If you have it you need to include it. If you don't it would be assigned once you file you 485

    Initially I thought its the number on I-94, but apparantly not. This is required to be filled on almost all forms which are required to be filed now that the dates are current. I485, 131, 765 etc.

    Is this the number which is on my approved I-140 (A099 XXX XXX) ?





    tikka
    06-04 11:28 AM
    for the senate to start debating...

    can you please send some web faxes?
    Also, if you have not contrbuted please do so ASAP. IV really need funds for our lobbying efforts.

    Thank you





    Tommy_S
    03-08 02:35 AM
    heh... the problem w/ this is... all the sites seem to be influenced by one another... and progressively got better... you all should've kept your stuff under wraps until the end
    Voted for mlkedave. I like the style.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment