Monday, June 20, 2011

amor odio

images esa relacion de amor/odio amor odio. images amor odio.
  • images amor odio.



  • sku
    09-14 02:43 PM
    In spite of opening SR (Service Request) and Info Pass appointment





    wallpaper images amor odio. amor odio. amor y odio.
  • amor y odio.



  • saint_2010
    06-25 12:42 PM
    Would taking a picture using a digital camera at home and print them out ourselves help....not trying to be greedy but trying to get good quality pictures compared to crappy CVS/Walgreens/Costco/etc. picutres....what do u think guys?





    amor odio. amor y odio. amor odio. amor y
  • amor y odio. amor odio. amor y



  • srsrsr
    07-20 10:23 AM
    Im also in same situation. My PD is Nov 2004(EB3) and I-140 approved.
    I'm unmarried(might take 6 months to one year to get married) What if my 485
    gets approved before marriage? what are the risks in applying now and later?
    Please help.





    2011 amor y odio. amor odio. amor y odio. AMOR amp; ODIO
  • amor y odio. AMOR amp; ODIO



  • vin13
    02-11 09:02 PM
    This petition is asking for a proposal to move ahead in line for the Green Card process. This is not asking for any extra quota. So basically this is not going to reduce the queue. Just give priority to someone who buys a house.

    Am i missing something?

    I just feel we should be asking for more than move up the line.



    more...


    amor odio. Tengo una relación de amor- odio con Madrid.
  • Tengo una relación de amor- odio con Madrid.



  • inskrish
    07-17 02:07 AM
    Your post resembles one of those ads with deceptive fine print! Do you work for an advertising company by any chance?

    People providing all the red dot's........don't be so uptight or high strung. Don't you see the GCK's hidden talent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)


    GCKabhayega posted seven messges, and got eight 'red dots'. This is certainly a new record in the history of IV.:confused:





    amor odio. amor odio. Amor odio
  • amor odio. Amor odio



  • braindrain
    09-02 11:45 PM
    I am planning to sponsor visitors visa for my parents and and based on the available documentation I need to submit my birth certificate as part of the required docs.

    My parents name in the their passport is not exactly the same as in my birth certificate. The last name is good and the issue is with the first and middle names not being exactly the same. Will this be an issue when they go for VISA. Should I get the names corrected in my parents passport before applying for VISA.

    If we need to correct the names in the passport in India, does anyone have an idea of the process and how long it might take.

    Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.



    more...


    amor odio. Amor, Odio y Conciencia
  • Amor, Odio y Conciencia



  • factoryman
    06-19 05:56 PM
    go to forum. Click on my name in the user currently online. My profile will come up.

    Then click on 'Find all posts by factoryman'., or something like that. The tile of the post is 'Final Word on Adult Vaccination'
    Only one MMR is recommended by CDC and these recom. are current till Sep 2007.

    Ok I found the link of yesterday. (http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=86250&postcount=133)

    Center for Disease Control (CDC) USA – Oct 2006 to Sep 2007
    Recommended adult immunization schedule
    Vaccine – Age Group – Dose(s)
    TDAP- (all ages) – 1 dose Td booster every 10 years
    MMR – (19-49) – 1 OR 2 doses
    MMR – (50-64) – 1 dose
    Varicella - (19-49) – 1 OR 2 doses
    Varicella – (50-64) – 1 dose

    Straight from Horse's Mouth (http://www.idph.state.il.us/about/2007adult-schedule.pdf)(the CDC link is not working):


    same rules apply to medical center. If you donot have MMR how can they give one shot and then give the medical report when another dose is pending next month.

    Does that mean those who get MMR shot at medical center have one more pending ...but got their report in advance????





    2010 amor y odio. amor odio. amor y amor odio. esa relacion de amor/odio
  • esa relacion de amor/odio



  • perm2gc
    07-08 09:57 PM
    I was wondering if we have approached "Consulate General of India" and Ministry for Immigrant Indians (Aapravasi Bhartiya Mantralaya) and check if they can help us in this visa fiasco. Indian statesman and good enough in visiting America to get foreign investment at the state or central level, but where do they stand when the same disapora need their help to find injustice they face on the foreign land. Any thoughts?

    May be we can get their help to gather support from pro India congressmen and senators
    India govt will not involve in USA internal matters.Idea was floated long back by few members and core team responded to it.



    more...


    amor odio. Amor odio de Marta Peca
  • Amor odio de Marta Peca



  • gceverywhere
    06-10 12:53 PM
    Ok..So now that I have your attention, I can say how I feel about our top priority right now.

    Most IV members can see the current action item about calling 6 representatives on the home page at the top. If you are someone who has already made the phone calls then you have my respect and admiration.

    For the rest of you, here is the link
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19387

    I think a lot of people come to IV to find a pleasant surprise waiting for them but close it when they don't see any good news. They also browse around a bit to see what others are talking about and also get in discussions/arguments when they have some time. But not a lot of people actually spend time to read action items and follow what the core team is asking them to do. I'm not sure what the reasons are. May be people are afraid that calling someone in Washington will get them on some list. May be they don't like to be told what to do. May be this may be that.. I don't know.

    But if you are someone who hasn't joined IV in any of its various efforts to bring attention to our issues then I'm not sure if you do anything good for yourselves. I'm not saying that I have participated in every single campaign. But I have tried my best to do something. When will you do something for yourselves? Do you realize that if you don't act now, it will be TOO late to act? Do you realize IV is all of us? If we don't act, IV remains ineffective. So Act now or wait forever. It only takes 10 minutes to call all the numbers and they don't even ask for your name in most cases.

    I just checked the tracker and only saw 41 people who have called all the numbers. I don't get it. What is wrong with the rest of you?

    I also want to say that you owe it to IV after everything IV has done for you. (e.g Rally +Funding drive+many many campaigns).

    IV has united us. Now lets show the strength of our unity.


    Disclaimer: I'm not a core team member. I'm neither a state chapter leader nor one of the truely active IV members. I'm just an ordinary person like most of you but I think I finally GET IT. Nothing will happen unless I do my part. Now how about clicking that link above and making a few phone calls. Trust me, you will feel good about yourself after you do it. And please update the poll after you have completed your calls.





    hair amor y odio. AMOR amp; ODIO amor odio. Amor, Odio y Conciencia (Intro
  • Amor, Odio y Conciencia (Intro



  • vin13
    12-02 01:21 PM
    We had a emergency situation last year. We had already filed our AP documents a couple of months ago but had not been approved. We went to USCIS office and showed hospital letter as a proof for emergency. They made us fill a new application and AP was approved in 1 day.
    If you do not get help in one of the offices, try your luck at another USCIS office.



    more...


    amor odio. dolor, amor, odio, lluvia,
  • dolor, amor, odio, lluvia,



  • reddymjm
    05-14 05:15 PM
    2009------we can see something happening.
    Until then Visa Bulleting is our best hope and source
    Let us pray.

    Election year nothing happens on these bills. History and trend says so. Lets see if we can change the History





    hot Tengo una relación de amor- odio con Madrid. amor odio. Amor y odio
  • Amor y odio



  • FredG
    May 26th, 2007, 09:06 AM
    All brushes are not created equal. The arctic butterfly that Stephen mentioned builds up a static charge that causes the particles to cling to the brush. A brush without a charge just moves the particles around and leaves them in the cavity if not thoroughly blown out. More on that here (http://www.visibledust.com/index.php).

    I've not had good results from eclipse, and you cannot take it on an airplane. I've had very good results with the combination of a blower and arctic butterfly. For extremely stubborn dirt, I've had good luck with a lens pen. More on that here (http://www.lenspen.com/).

    Michael makes a good point about the possibility of loose brush fibers, so user beware whenever you stick anything inside the cavity.



    more...


    house esa relación de amor/odio amor odio. amor y odio. amor odio Pasar
  • amor y odio. amor odio Pasar



  • AreWeThereYet
    08-06 08:50 AM
    I just called them and checked the dish network site I do not see anything like that :confused:

    For telugu audience I am aware of 2 such providers. telugumagictv and reliableiptv. I have not tried either. I would have tried them if they had both Hindi and Telugu channels. Does anyone know of an IPTV provider who has both Hindi and Telugu channels. One more thing, the above mentioned 2 provide the STB that can also act as a media player to play all kinds of media from your external USB drive. But I already have WDTV at home.





    tattoo amor odio. Amor odio amor odio. Amor-odio 2. 2009 - Expo colectiva quot;Off the pigquot;
  • Amor-odio 2. 2009 - Expo colectiva quot;Off the pigquot;



  • martinvisalaw
    07-17 11:42 AM
    By "Training" did you mean "Filing"?
    Otherwise it does not make any sense.

    There are 3 possible fees that need to be paid to USCIS when filing a H-1B petition:

    $320 I-129 fee
    $1500/$750 training fee (as it's usually called)
    $500 anti-fraud fee.



    more...


    pictures Amor, Odio y Conciencia amor odio. y odio. amor odio Pasar;
  • y odio. amor odio Pasar;



  • conchshell
    07-31 04:56 PM
    Paper based filing on July 2nd 2008 (NSC)
    Got filing receipt on July 19th 2008

    Today I got the CRIS appproval email for my EAD application. However, the EAD application for my spouse still shows pending. We both filed together (paper filing). Is this normal, has someone seen this type of situation before? Do I need to contact USCIS to remind them about the other EAD application?

    Just to let you know guys ... I got a CRIS email 10 minutes back ... informing that my wife's EAD is also approved. This is a good news because our priority date will be current from tomorrow. However, I don't know we will get the EAD for one year or two year. I guess we will just wait for the cards arrival. Thanks to all the people who responded to my question.





    dresses Amor y odio amor odio. ¿Amor/Odio?
  • ¿Amor/Odio?



  • cox
    May 2nd, 2005, 09:38 PM
    Thanks Kevin! Trial and horror it is then . :-)
    Ah, so you've seen my "technique"? :p

    It usually doesn't take that much fiddling. The car shot was a special case because of the black finish and the fact that I was shooting from a moving vehicle. At airshows I can usually get the effect I'm looking for in three or four attempts per lighting level (manual mode). I suspect that the motorcycles would be similar.



    more...


    makeup Amor odio de Marta Peca amor odio. esa relación de amor/odio
  • esa relación de amor/odio



  • chanduv23
    09-05 11:54 AM
    ALL IV MEMBERS AND ENTIRE IMMIGRANT COMMUNITY MUST MUST MUST FOCUS ON STRIVE ACT.

    This is our top most priority.

    The rally has been perfectly timed. We must make this a big success.

    So please participate in the rally.





    girlfriend Amor-odio 2. 2009 - Expo colectiva quot;Off the pigquot; amor odio. poemas de odio y amor. odio
  • poemas de odio y amor. odio



  • swashbuckler
    06-17 12:00 AM
    Hi,

    This is the 6th year of my H1B visa going on and my max out calender date is in June-2011 (including the days spent outside USA). My Green Card application was supposed to file last year but because of economy and job market situation, my Employer did not apply at that time. Now my Employer is going to start GC processing in July/August-2010. But as per the DOL rules, my GC must have been applied before 365 days of max out calender date, to qualify for H1Bb Visa extension beyond 6 years. I have the questions below in this regard:

    1. What happens if Labor is pending (not approved) on 6 years completion? My Employer says, in this scenario I have to depart USA for one year till the PERM is pending. What does it mean? Could you please give some more details about this scenario.

    2. Would I get qualified for H1B Visa extension if Labor is approved before 6 years completion (i.e by June-2011)?

    Kindly consider my situation and answer to my questions. Thank you in advance. I am very much worried and unable to concentrate at work because of the situation.

    Regards,
    swashbuckler





    hairstyles dolor, amor, odio, lluvia, amor odio. poemas de odio y amor.
  • poemas de odio y amor.



  • indian1103
    05-01 10:03 AM
    akhil, It was regular. Hope am this lucky with my 485 too.





    GCBy3000
    02-06 05:22 PM
    If your spouse is on H4, you can invoke the EAD? I dont understand what is the problem in invoking the EAD?





    ss1026
    04-18 09:33 AM
    I am waiting to hear something for my wife. She would hate it to sit at home for one year

    Let see......


    I will update this thread if i hear something

    Looks like you were able to apply for I-485. Is there a reason why your wife would want to go on H-1B instead of EAD?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment