Monday, June 20, 2011

hilary duff hairstyle

images Hilary Duff hair hilary duff hairstyle. Hilary Duff Hairstyles
  • Hilary Duff Hairstyles



  • cal97
    08-15 08:01 PM
    I am in the same boat. Filed I-485 with an EB2 approved I-140 P.D June 2004. DBEC approved my EB3 LC with PD 2001.

    This is what I know can be done:

    1. File I-140 and I-485 for the older LC. USCIS may later ask you to withdraw
    one case.

    2. File for a new I-140 for the older LC, wait for it to be approved and then
    file for substitution of I-140. Then the EB2 will get the older PD. This is the
    I-140 porting process that my attorney explained to me.

    3. File for I-140 and after approval file for CP.

    I have opted for the last option. My attorney has filed for my EB3 I-140 and asked for CP. Since I-140 approvals are taking so long and with no PP I do not expect anything for a year more atleast. Again, you have an option to port the I-140 to EB2 if you do not want to go through the CP route after the older PD I-140 is approved.

    Hope this helps.

    HI!

    I have approved EB-2/I-140(PD October'2005) & also approved labor(EB-3)(PD October'2003). I have filed for I-485 last month. According to my lawyer, he has asked USCIS to port EB-3 priority date to EB-2 (by giving required documents+ letters +forms etc). Will USCIS approve this porting?

    Regards,

    USA2007





    wallpaper Hilary Duff Hairstyles hilary duff hairstyle. Hilary Duff Launching her new
  • Hilary Duff Launching her new



  • sreeanne
    11-21 03:36 PM
    You can contact USCIS and you wont be out of status based on the fact that you dont have I-94 with you. Your information will be in their systems showing that your stay is legal. I think they will issue duplicate I-94 for you.

    Above all is my guess but contact USCIS or your lawyer, thats the best way.





    hilary duff hairstyle. Hillary Duff
  • Hillary Duff



  • dealsnet
    01-14 08:45 AM
    Usually one week, if everything is fine.

    once the file has been assigned to an officer and the dates are current? I am just curious.

    Just the file being assigned to an officer does not mean adjudication soon.:)





    2011 Hilary Duff Launching her new hilary duff hairstyle. Hilary Duff is on the cover of
  • Hilary Duff is on the cover of



  • Student with no hopes
    11-12 10:14 AM
    Dear Readers,

    This topic may be totally off immigration and I am sorry for that.

    Kindly request you to take a minute and read about this noble person - Narayanan Krishnan - a selfless real life hero!

    Once a rising star, chef now feeds hungry - CNN.com (http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/04/01/cnnheroes.krishnan.hunger/)

    Please vote for him and make win the CNN Hero prize money which can be used towards his trust.

    You can vote at - CNN Heroes - Special Reports from CNN.com (http://heroes.cnn.com/vote.aspx)

    Please share the word around with your friends and family!

    Thanks a lot... Appreciate your kind gesture!

    Just Voted, thanks for posting.
    Hats of to you Narayanan Krishnan



    more...


    hilary duff hairstyle. hilary duff hairstyle.
  • hilary duff hairstyle.



  • dealsnet
    08-31 01:13 PM
    You are correct.
    I think last action on I-94 is valid.


    According to my knowledge you have 2 options
    1) Travel to canada in Nov and return back using new I797 so that you can get new I94 upto Nov 2012
    2) Go to the nearest intl airport and explain them your scenario to border security officer, mostly they can change the date on your I94





    hilary duff hairstyle. HILARY DUFF HAIRSTYLES 2010
  • HILARY DUFF HAIRSTYLES 2010



  • pd_recapturing
    08-14 06:18 PM
    Bumping up !



    more...


    hilary duff hairstyle. hillary duff up do hairstyle
  • hillary duff up do hairstyle



  • simple1
    10-16 05:15 PM
    short answer. "titles are not a problem", only roles matter.

    Long answer: -withheld-. update your profile.

    Hi,

    My green card petition was applied under "Computer and Information Systems Manager" job title. Recently, I get a full-time job offer from another employer with a much lesser salary but, considering the current job market and economy, I've no other option but to accept it. There's one little kink in this new situation: the title for the job I've applied for labor does not match with the one I'm offered (Software Engineer)

    These are my questions:

    1. Do I really need to apply AC21 now?

    2. If I apply AC21 with Software Engineer title what could be the consequence

    3. What if I try to get a letter from my new employer with job title as Computer and Information Systems Manager or some similar title. Do you think it'll work?


    If anyone has better idea, please advise me. I'd really appreciate all your help.

    Thank you very much...





    2010 Hillary Duff hilary duff hairstyle. Hilary Duff hair
  • Hilary Duff hair



  • RSM1444
    08-06 12:54 PM
    looks interesting.



    more...


    hilary duff hairstyle. Hilary Duff#39;s casual updo
  • Hilary Duff#39;s casual updo



  • deepakjain
    06-18 03:22 PM
    Make sure you post all the required document 5 "working days" - If appointment is on monday then your papers should reach by Sat of previous week....

    Appointment on 29th June means your papers should reach latest by 19th [4 days is for weekend and one day is overlap].....

    I had a bad experience when I went for interview at Mumbai consulate - When I reached the office they told me my appointment has been cancelled reason - document did not reach as per the expected time....I had to spend 10 days to get the next appointment...It was not a problem for me as I am from Mumbai...

    Make sure you reach atleast 2 hours before your appointment time. local hawaldars make a mess of people standing in queue...

    - Deepak





    hair Hilary Duff is on the cover of hilary duff hairstyle. Hilary+duff+hair+blonde
  • Hilary+duff+hair+blonde



  • s416504
    12-04 09:40 AM
    Thanks Ashkam & Sledge_hammer for sharing valuable information



    more...


    hilary duff hairstyle. Hilary Duff#39;s on-trend topknot
  • Hilary Duff#39;s on-trend topknot



  • n_2006
    07-16 10:52 AM
    If look at you at Pappu's announcement, it is certian that core team knows what fix is going to be. And he let members to guess and speculate.

    This GC became more like lottery. I sent my documents to lawyer on Jun 25th and he did not file on 2nd and now he is asking me whether to file or not. If my lawyer and employer are that cooperative, I do not need to waste my time on this forum.




    well said..





    hot hilary duff hairstyle. hilary duff hairstyle. Long Hairstyle Pictures
  • Long Hairstyle Pictures



  • meridiani.planum
    08-11 11:41 PM
    Hi Guys,

    I am in a similar position, I have applied for my I-485 last july and PD is Jan 2007, I haven't got any RFE yet but reading all the posts I think I might get one for BC. My BC has 20th August as date of birth but from my school certificate,PP, DL all have 17th August date and I have send an affidavit with I-485 from my parents that I was born on 17th August. But Now when I read all the forums I think I should have send the affidavit which should have said that 20th was right but I did not know that uscis gives more importance to BC date instead of dates on other documents.

    Does somebody know what uscis might do? Should I support 17th or 20th date now? and if 20th then is it possible date on school certificate, DL can be changed? I finished my 10th in 1990 and CBSE board. but on CBSE website they say they can change the DOB but only if I had finished 10th in the last two years.

    Can somebody please suggest what to do since I can be ready if i get RFE.

    Thanks in advance.

    of all the docs, only the birth certificate is off right? that too by just 3 days. Rest everything is in sync. Moreover you have sent an affidavit also saying 17th is the date. I think you will be ok, just relax.
    DO NOT send an affidavit now claiming 20th is your birth date, when you have just sent one claiming 17th. An affidavit is a serious statement, and you cant keep changing the facts you state in it. At the end of the day USCIS wants clear-cut documents on date and place of birth, and when in doubt or if there are conflicts, then an affidavit is needed. You have sent it all in and settled on the 17th, stick by that story now. In the unlikely event you get an RFE, you can get another affidavit from your parents confirming that the date on the cert is wrong.



    more...


    house Medium length straight haircut hilary duff hairstyle. Pull out some pieces of hair
  • Pull out some pieces of hair



  • indianindian2006
    07-24 03:41 PM
    Hi,
    My situation is as follows:
    1) approved RIR labor 2002
    2) approved perm labor 2005
    3) approved i-140 2006 (PD 2005)
    4) ALL of above for company-A. 2006 company-B took over.

    My lawyer said i cannot file and have to start again with new labor as merger/acquistion was 'asset only' type.

    I want to self-file i-485 giving the company "name change" letter as the only proof along with the rest of regular documents. Company-B employer is in 100% support of my application.

    SHOULD I just waste $$$$ money or take a chance ? PLEASE HELP...TIRED OF WAITING FOR LAST 5 years :(

    Regards,
    -Ravi
    I was wondering if you file for perm with company B and then at the time of 140 try to get the 2002 date of the RIR which is approved,if that can happen then you may be fine.I can be wrong in this.





    tattoo HILARY DUFF HAIRSTYLES 2010 hilary duff hairstyle. hilary duff hairstyles. hilary
  • hilary duff hairstyles. hilary



  • addsf345
    11-13 03:12 PM
    Is tehre is any way for PREMIUM PROCESSING for I485 pending case?
    In my case PD is current since years the I140 is approved. Backbround check etc is over. Confirmed by various sources that my case JUST needs to be picked up by IO.
    I have somebusiness trips coming up. My employer want me to find out the way to get the GC faster that way there wont be any hassle for every year renewal od AP and also EADs. and then appplying VISAs which will expire along with teh AP last date.

    Along with me my employer is also fed up now:p.
    Our lawyer being stupid; the employer wants me to find out the way to expedite I485. Since it is in last stages I think theer could be quicker way.

    I know there is the way WOM but is there any other way?:rolleyes:

    do a Ph.D. to qualify for EB-1; ask your employer to look in to EB-5 category if he is willing to invest some amount for you;marry a spouse not born in india, china, mexico, philipines or marry a spouse born in US. I don't know any other way.:D:D



    more...


    pictures hillary duff up do hairstyle hilary duff hairstyle. Hilary Duff in 2004
  • Hilary Duff in 2004



  • iwantgc
    05-08 10:51 AM
    Thanks for your opinion.

    I would also appreciate if someone could provide me some notes before I call them at 12 noon.

    Thank you in advance.





    dresses Long Hairstyle Pictures hilary duff hairstyle. Hilary Duff Hairstyles
  • Hilary Duff Hairstyles



  • krishna.ahd
    02-08 10:48 AM
    Hi

    I am trying to book ticket for my summer travel to India and frusteted with knowledge of travel agents and airline peoples. My story is like this:

    I have EXPIRED F-1 VISA STAMP, VALID H-1 APPROVAL , NO H-1 STAMPING IN PASSPORT, HAVE ADVANCE PAROL FOR REENTRY ( My family is also traverling with me with H-4 approval and AP)

    I want your guidance : For going to India ( and coming back also !!)

    (1) Which CITIES I can TRAVEL Through WIthout requiring TRANSIT VISA?

    (2) Which AIR LINE OPERATES flights through these cities?

    (3) what are the non-stop flight options available between US and India?

    (4) Non-stop flights are cheap or costly compare to other one stop flights?

    ( I dont want to apply for TRANSIT VISA, I had already sent too much money on H-1 and GC process and traveling with my family so if I go for Transit visa it will cost me atleast 1000 $ extra !!!)

    I want to go to AMD ( Direct or through BOMBAY if possible)

    Also let me know any good knowledgable travel agents who knows rule and give good deal for India.

    thanks for your help.
    I was checking LAX (Los angeles) to AMD (Ahmedabad) via SIN (singapore) , you are taliking about 30 to 36 hours of travel time, top of GSP/ATL to LAX.
    I suggest , if you dont have any time constraint ( like unpaid vacation/timeoff) , that is the best what i searched so far.



    more...


    makeup Hilary Duff#39;s casual updo hilary duff hairstyle. Medium length straight haircut
  • Medium length straight haircut



  • suman
    12-17 10:00 AM
    The letter does not say anything. It just says that your I-485 is denied.
    It does not give nay reason. It does not even say to appeal..

    Thanks





    girlfriend hilary duff hairstyles. hilary hilary duff hairstyle. Hilary Duff Hairstyles
  • Hilary Duff Hairstyles



  • augustus
    05-12 09:18 AM
    Dear All,

    Could you please advise, if we can port eb3 to eb2.

    My husband is working for the same employer for last 6 years. He has masters degree from US and he filed for his GC in 2004. In 2004, he had only 1 year experience. The lawyer said he does not qualify for Eb2 despite his US degree.

    Now after 6 years, he had a job change within his company. He became a principal engineer from just an engineer. Could we port to EB2?

    If yes, what should we be careful about and how should we go about it?

    Sincerely,
    Augustus





    hairstyles Hilary Duff#39;s on-trend topknot hilary duff hairstyle. Hilary Duff ran a few errands
  • Hilary Duff ran a few errands



  • GCwaitforever
    06-30 06:01 PM
    Should not the mere fact of finding a substitute person for the labor petition invalidate the labor petition itself? The idea of labor petition meant to indicate non-availability of local talent (which includes H-1Bs already present?)... This is a contradiction in substitute labor petitions.





    ivorycard
    10-18 01:25 AM
    Do you mean the first two digits of these two job codes:
    13-2011.02 and 13-2011.01

    So as per this law form, since they both start with a 13 we are good?

    -R
    Yes. That’s correct. You may switch job titles to any category starting from main category 13.

    For peace of mind; my best advice to you is to reconfirm with an immigration Attorney. (You may try to post this question on any free chat sessions offered by leading immigration law firm/s).

    Good Luck.





    mermaid2084
    11-21 05:51 PM
    Please let me know the way to contact USCIS. Phone number or mail id. I tried contacting them through the 1800 number but it is an automated system, there is no human to talk to.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment