mnq1979
05-21 03:10 PM
You have to get it from your prospective permanant employer. If you have intention of working for your past employer after you get GC, that would be it,
If you've made decision to work for your current employer on Permanant basis then that would be it..
It's not good or bad.. just keep it simple
hmmm well then lets say if i send the letter from my employer who sponsored me for my green card? how long do i have to work for him liek when can i change my employer after gettign GC?
If you've made decision to work for your current employer on Permanant basis then that would be it..
It's not good or bad.. just keep it simple
hmmm well then lets say if i send the letter from my employer who sponsored me for my green card? how long do i have to work for him liek when can i change my employer after gettign GC?
wallpaper Labels: Snow White Wallpaper,
asterix
02-23 10:00 AM
a large number of thsoe "extra" GC were schedule A recaptures and did not affect most applicants. so really it was by profession not by country.
Here is e.g. for 2002 again this excludes schedule A here is the breakdown for india
EB1 - 3K
EB2 - 21K
EB3 - 17.5K
EB4 - 0.3K
EB5 - 0
EB Total - 41K
Am I missing something?
Here is e.g. for 2002 again this excludes schedule A here is the breakdown for india
EB1 - 3K
EB2 - 21K
EB3 - 17.5K
EB4 - 0.3K
EB5 - 0
EB Total - 41K
Am I missing something?
harsh
05-31 09:37 AM
The reason for denying visitor's visa depends from person to person. If a person is young then they have a lot more burden of proving that they will return back to their homeland than say parents of someone whose son / daughter is here.
Also when you give the affidavit of support, the consular office will calculate how much you make yearly and see how many you are sponsoring and how many dependents you have in US. If, in consular officer's opinion the total income declared under Affidavit of Support is less that what he thinks is needed for supporting so many people, visa might be rejected on the basis that visa applicants might become public charge.
Now sometimes even parents of someone here get denied. Again that depends on how they can prove their ties to home country. If all the children are in US and parents apply, a consular officer might say, you have no interest to return back to your home country as all your children are in US.
And then there is luck. No one can tell what mood the consular officer is in that day. I was lucky that my parents and my wife's parents both got their visas recently. My only advise is make sure you have all the documents ready, cover all your bases and have a mock interview with visa applicants and see how they reply to your questions. I know from personal experience that it helps.
Also when you give the affidavit of support, the consular office will calculate how much you make yearly and see how many you are sponsoring and how many dependents you have in US. If, in consular officer's opinion the total income declared under Affidavit of Support is less that what he thinks is needed for supporting so many people, visa might be rejected on the basis that visa applicants might become public charge.
Now sometimes even parents of someone here get denied. Again that depends on how they can prove their ties to home country. If all the children are in US and parents apply, a consular officer might say, you have no interest to return back to your home country as all your children are in US.
And then there is luck. No one can tell what mood the consular officer is in that day. I was lucky that my parents and my wife's parents both got their visas recently. My only advise is make sure you have all the documents ready, cover all your bases and have a mock interview with visa applicants and see how they reply to your questions. I know from personal experience that it helps.
2011 Princess Snow White
smuggymba
09-14 02:09 PM
I feel paid and verified membership is much better. That way we can raise the money and we won't have trash talkers between us and we will know everyone by name......a team rather than an online platform. Just a thought.
more...

GCMan007
06-09 01:20 PM
That's encouraging, thanks for the info
What is the InfoPass # to call. I'm in the same boat. PD: Dec 2003 EB2
What is the InfoPass # to call. I'm in the same boat. PD: Dec 2003 EB2
zofa30
09-13 02:40 PM
Hi pd052009,
Thank you for your help. I am just confused about one issue. I thought by porting my PD from and old EB2+ perm case to a new EB2+perm will save me time in waiting for the PD. Now you mentioned that if I port my PD from an old EB2 to a new EB2 (same category), I will not save any time. Please clarify.
Thanks.
Thank you for your help. I am just confused about one issue. I thought by porting my PD from and old EB2+ perm case to a new EB2+perm will save me time in waiting for the PD. Now you mentioned that if I port my PD from an old EB2 to a new EB2 (same category), I will not save any time. Please clarify.
Thanks.
more...
bidhanc
05-11 12:35 PM
Hi,
I believe the number is
1-800-989-TALK
Call in once it's on the air.
Bidhan
I believe the number is
1-800-989-TALK
Call in once it's on the air.
Bidhan
2010 Snow White Wallpaper
nhfirefighter13
May 3rd, 2005, 04:55 AM
Nice work Anders. Personally, I pan for the stuff on the ground and leave the in air stuff static.
more...
Jerrome
05-21 12:41 PM
I have received RFE for my spouse, I have not received the details yet, but need to clarify the following(i am in touch with my attorney also).
We applied for her H1 in 2007 April, it got approved on September 2007.
We also applied 485 in July 2007 so she did not join the H1b Company on September 2007.
We applied COS to H4 on February 2008 but she started working on EAD from March 2008 onwards, she is still working on EAD.
Her H4 approved on November 2008(but i was no more in H1).
I think my wife's status is AOS from July 2007 onwards is that correct? Or is this a problem.
We applied for her H1 in 2007 April, it got approved on September 2007.
We also applied 485 in July 2007 so she did not join the H1b Company on September 2007.
We applied COS to H4 on February 2008 but she started working on EAD from March 2008 onwards, she is still working on EAD.
Her H4 approved on November 2008(but i was no more in H1).
I think my wife's status is AOS from July 2007 onwards is that correct? Or is this a problem.
hair Forest Snow White Wallpaper

Houstonguy
04-24 11:56 AM
Paapu, I support IV's move and whole-heartedly acknowledge your adept leadership. Please stay encouraged and forgive your fellow brothers, who don't know what is good for them, and be blessed with inner strength for your self-less work.
The most important thing for all of us now is OUR COLLECTIVE SUPPORT TO IV by instant contribution, to accomplish these reforms which can change many lives and careers. I think this the biggest expected reform, bigger than July 2nd filing SUCCESS, thus we should do HIGHEST contribution to pull it to our side. We should think - What I, as an individual, am doing for this peaceful lobbying? Am I doing anything? can I do more? and then we will find ways to help IV and help ourselves. Then we would not think twice to add $100 or $200 which is about 1/10 th cost of your 1 month apt rent - and stop paying rent forever after greencard and saving millions with free job change, multiple jobs, own business, or buying house etc.
Everybody should realise the importance of getting the some relief rather than nothing with further discussion on ROW effect, please!
My $200.00 is on its way.
The most important thing for all of us now is OUR COLLECTIVE SUPPORT TO IV by instant contribution, to accomplish these reforms which can change many lives and careers. I think this the biggest expected reform, bigger than July 2nd filing SUCCESS, thus we should do HIGHEST contribution to pull it to our side. We should think - What I, as an individual, am doing for this peaceful lobbying? Am I doing anything? can I do more? and then we will find ways to help IV and help ourselves. Then we would not think twice to add $100 or $200 which is about 1/10 th cost of your 1 month apt rent - and stop paying rent forever after greencard and saving millions with free job change, multiple jobs, own business, or buying house etc.
Everybody should realise the importance of getting the some relief rather than nothing with further discussion on ROW effect, please!
My $200.00 is on its way.
more...

shanti
02-25 10:01 AM
Thank you Akred
So to put this clear... I have experience abroad matching the labor job profile of 4 years. Then I have experience in U.S. with employer A (no labor related only an H-1B) for 3 years. Then I worked one year with employer B and after that -in Feb 2005- Employer B applied for Labor. So my relevant experience that I could use to say the job is same or similar is my 4 ys abroad with similar job description plus the 3 years in US with company A so total 7 years.
When I joined company B (the labor sponsoring company) I already had 7 ys experience in other employer than B, so for same or similar I could use up to 7 ys experience requirement as long as the job description and title are almost the same (which they are)?.
I know this is an interesting question which many people probably have. I posted the question for the Conference call so that people which will be or are in the same situation could know for sure how to handle this isssue.
So to put this clear... I have experience abroad matching the labor job profile of 4 years. Then I have experience in U.S. with employer A (no labor related only an H-1B) for 3 years. Then I worked one year with employer B and after that -in Feb 2005- Employer B applied for Labor. So my relevant experience that I could use to say the job is same or similar is my 4 ys abroad with similar job description plus the 3 years in US with company A so total 7 years.
When I joined company B (the labor sponsoring company) I already had 7 ys experience in other employer than B, so for same or similar I could use up to 7 ys experience requirement as long as the job description and title are almost the same (which they are)?.
I know this is an interesting question which many people probably have. I posted the question for the Conference call so that people which will be or are in the same situation could know for sure how to handle this isssue.
hot disney princesses snow white.
sukhwinderd
08-22 02:41 PM
you can renew your DL by showing a copy of H1 receipt and letter from employer regd employment. DL office clerks dont know this so your lawyer might have to call their supervisor. take your 140 along as well, actually all the documents.
one of my co-workers got it renewed based on H1 receipt. and we are in FL.
one of my co-workers got it renewed based on H1 receipt. and we are in FL.
more...
house Snow White Wallpaper
continuedProgress
06-08 02:35 PM
My $50 (3626-8870-3772-9306) for this effort.
tattoo Day Snow White and Prince
mayhemt
07-03 02:18 AM
Here's an idea that came up in my head:
There's no use working 'towards' EB wait period issues, there will always be thorns in the roses.. Lets work 'against' EB advantages (superficially) - well this could be in parallel to 'towards' part.
Here's the agenda, that administration/congress would need to implement in law :
"Restrict/Prohibit all non-immigrant class workers (H1, L1 etc) from investing, be it 401k, IRAs, Regular stock investing, Real Estate investing, Forex etc"
(Before you all start bashing this, let me put down some pros & cons)...
Pros:
1. People (with immigrant intent) will not be in limbo. if you want to move back after living 5-6 yrs in US, there's nothing to pay penalty on. Today there's an early withdrawal penalty on 401K, IRA.
Like many of us - who applied for 140/485 waiting endlessly for the magic card.... investing our dear hard earned money in 401ks & other investment vehicles - only to see them lose value or worse stuck in that vehicle (Of course there's another school of thought that says if I invested 10k in 401k, & net value is now 20k & even if I withdraw it paying penalty, I will be in green..but i guess this demographic will be significantly small). My colleagues & I too procrastinated about moving back to India - but since we still have to recover our 401k/IRA losses we have been pushing the magic year a little further - but thats just me.
2. Markets/Businesses will realize the sudden disappearance of funds coming into market because of this new law & Market forces might lobby towards faster Immigrant status changes - remember this law is only for non-immigrants, Permanent residents would have no restrictions on investments.
3. We (IV community) need not work diligently on this issue. We might just have to create some numbers on folks who made good amount of money in speculating oil/natural gas/gold and driving these prices like crazy OR who have been sending profits on investments to their home country. If we at least get this ball roll, anti-immigrants like numbersusa will pick up this agenda & work 'with' us..
4. Home country flourishes.. 401k has an annual limit of 15.5k $ for 2008, 16.5K $ for 2009). Assuming 250K non-immigrants (H1s, L1s) restricted to invest, yearly 3Billion USD just disappears from markets & at least a small percentage would find its way to home country. This is just 401K. If we add IRAs and regular trading accounts, Real Estate.... Wall Street would crap in their pants - they need our money to drive their Ferraris, Lambos you know!! If Wall Street says something, Capitol Hill HAS to listen.
Cons:
1. H1s L1s wont be able to reap profits in investments. Hey at least you wont be losing your money. This is like a pseudo protection of your money if you have H1, L1 cards. Who knows? This might create huge demand for people wanting to convert from EB2/EB3 to H1 :)
If you all see any other sides of this story, you know where to find that 'reply' button.
Disclaimer: I am not looking to crash markets - just trying to leverage our situation with that of markets, with anti-immigrant groups' position as catalyst.
There's no use working 'towards' EB wait period issues, there will always be thorns in the roses.. Lets work 'against' EB advantages (superficially) - well this could be in parallel to 'towards' part.
Here's the agenda, that administration/congress would need to implement in law :
"Restrict/Prohibit all non-immigrant class workers (H1, L1 etc) from investing, be it 401k, IRAs, Regular stock investing, Real Estate investing, Forex etc"
(Before you all start bashing this, let me put down some pros & cons)...
Pros:
1. People (with immigrant intent) will not be in limbo. if you want to move back after living 5-6 yrs in US, there's nothing to pay penalty on. Today there's an early withdrawal penalty on 401K, IRA.
Like many of us - who applied for 140/485 waiting endlessly for the magic card.... investing our dear hard earned money in 401ks & other investment vehicles - only to see them lose value or worse stuck in that vehicle (Of course there's another school of thought that says if I invested 10k in 401k, & net value is now 20k & even if I withdraw it paying penalty, I will be in green..but i guess this demographic will be significantly small). My colleagues & I too procrastinated about moving back to India - but since we still have to recover our 401k/IRA losses we have been pushing the magic year a little further - but thats just me.
2. Markets/Businesses will realize the sudden disappearance of funds coming into market because of this new law & Market forces might lobby towards faster Immigrant status changes - remember this law is only for non-immigrants, Permanent residents would have no restrictions on investments.
3. We (IV community) need not work diligently on this issue. We might just have to create some numbers on folks who made good amount of money in speculating oil/natural gas/gold and driving these prices like crazy OR who have been sending profits on investments to their home country. If we at least get this ball roll, anti-immigrants like numbersusa will pick up this agenda & work 'with' us..
4. Home country flourishes.. 401k has an annual limit of 15.5k $ for 2008, 16.5K $ for 2009). Assuming 250K non-immigrants (H1s, L1s) restricted to invest, yearly 3Billion USD just disappears from markets & at least a small percentage would find its way to home country. This is just 401K. If we add IRAs and regular trading accounts, Real Estate.... Wall Street would crap in their pants - they need our money to drive their Ferraris, Lambos you know!! If Wall Street says something, Capitol Hill HAS to listen.
Cons:
1. H1s L1s wont be able to reap profits in investments. Hey at least you wont be losing your money. This is like a pseudo protection of your money if you have H1, L1 cards. Who knows? This might create huge demand for people wanting to convert from EB2/EB3 to H1 :)
If you all see any other sides of this story, you know where to find that 'reply' button.
Disclaimer: I am not looking to crash markets - just trying to leverage our situation with that of markets, with anti-immigrant groups' position as catalyst.
more...
pictures Brothers Grimm: Snow White
meridiani.planum
12-18 11:54 PM
Confucious had said, when it comes to 485 and AC-21, be smart and patiently wait for the time to pass before you transform from your pre 180 days avatar (http://www.forparentsbyparents.com/images/cute_baby_2006/cute_baby_nov06_ruby_400.jpg) to your post 180 days avatar (http://www.niten.org.br/artigossensei/cafecomsensei/mai2007/killbill.jpg).
:D:D:D
:D:D:D
dresses Snow White_00005.jpg
MYGCBY2010
07-27 02:41 PM
You really do not need your labor certificate. You do not need the A# as it is optional. Leave it blank.
You however need to have the 140 petition number. Ask your employer for the number. Tel him you would like to have it for tracking purposes.
What document contains information about my job requirements? Will I-140 have all those information... Also, as per my employer I-140 is approved and I am not sure if they would give that Petition Number?.. What other option I have to get this information. Would really appreciate if any one could help me out.
You however need to have the 140 petition number. Ask your employer for the number. Tel him you would like to have it for tracking purposes.
What document contains information about my job requirements? Will I-140 have all those information... Also, as per my employer I-140 is approved and I am not sure if they would give that Petition Number?.. What other option I have to get this information. Would really appreciate if any one could help me out.
more...
makeup ALTools Halloween Snow White
rockrocky
03-26 01:02 PM
None of the immigration related questions were asked.
girlfriend Snow White Wallpaper Vector
dupedinjuly
07-18 03:50 AM
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/07/18/washington/18visa.html
hairstyles using Photoshop,
canmt
11-14 06:48 PM
If the job offered is for 15-1031 and job responsiblities remain the same as 15-1031. It should be ok to work on SAP or any other bleeding edge technologies. Call USCIS and ask them for information.
shalinip
03-20 10:23 AM
I received my 140 and 485 denial letters on Mar 19th. The reason cited for the 140 denial letter was "effect of failure to respond to a RFE". I received the RFE on my 140 dated Feb 8th on Feb 15th and my law firm sent out the response to the RFE that reached TSC on Mar 11th as per the Fedex receipt.
What are my options going forth:
(1) File a MTR? should I file this myself or work with my law firm on this? What is the effort involved in filing the MTR as I understand from the denial letter that I have until Apr 14th to file the MTR?
(2)Is there any other means to communicate with TSC that my RFE response was received at TSC within the 33 day time limit and hence there is no basis for this denial?
(3) Re-file a new 140 petition?
Any inputs and other suggestions are appreciated
What are my options going forth:
(1) File a MTR? should I file this myself or work with my law firm on this? What is the effort involved in filing the MTR as I understand from the denial letter that I have until Apr 14th to file the MTR?
(2)Is there any other means to communicate with TSC that my RFE response was received at TSC within the 33 day time limit and hence there is no basis for this denial?
(3) Re-file a new 140 petition?
Any inputs and other suggestions are appreciated
m306m
07-31 04:18 PM
Hello,
I have a question, this is about my mom's H1 B visa. Her H1B visa is about to expire in one month.(she had a maximum stay for 6 years). But my grandfather had applied for a greencard process for my mom through family based and we are 2 months away from getting the visa numbers. So Is there any way my mom can extend her H1B. She is currently working as a teacher. (There are lot of options for people who applied for Greencard process through employment, but I don't see any for family based greencard process). Any help would be really appreciated.
Thank You.
Are you sure she is 2 months away in getting her visa number current? For example if her priority date is Jan 1st 1998 and they are currently processing Nov 1st 1997. It seems like you mother will be current in 2 months but it could take USCIS 2 years to move forward 2 months in processing. Processing dates don't move by calendar time.
Maybe I am misunderstanding your question. If so please ignore the above.
If she has been out of the country for any significant amount of time during the 6 years she can file an extension for that time. I would not recommend that she continue to work if the H1 has expired and I think you should consult an attorney to figure out her options.
I have a question, this is about my mom's H1 B visa. Her H1B visa is about to expire in one month.(she had a maximum stay for 6 years). But my grandfather had applied for a greencard process for my mom through family based and we are 2 months away from getting the visa numbers. So Is there any way my mom can extend her H1B. She is currently working as a teacher. (There are lot of options for people who applied for Greencard process through employment, but I don't see any for family based greencard process). Any help would be really appreciated.
Thank You.
Are you sure she is 2 months away in getting her visa number current? For example if her priority date is Jan 1st 1998 and they are currently processing Nov 1st 1997. It seems like you mother will be current in 2 months but it could take USCIS 2 years to move forward 2 months in processing. Processing dates don't move by calendar time.
Maybe I am misunderstanding your question. If so please ignore the above.
If she has been out of the country for any significant amount of time during the 6 years she can file an extension for that time. I would not recommend that she continue to work if the H1 has expired and I think you should consult an attorney to figure out her options.
No comments:
Post a Comment