newbee7
07-05 01:00 AM
Although USCIS stated in its 2006 Annual Report Response (at p. 8) that it provides detailed data to DOS, the tri-agency group identified gaps in USCIS’ data. Through these discussions, the Ombudsman learned that accounting and processing methods differ at the Nebraska and Texas Service Centers (where USCIS processes employment-based petitions).
wallpaper mortal kombat 9 smoke fatality

starone
10-29 11:52 AM
Lazycis,
Can you share here or by pm the letter which you wrote to revoke your previous Attorney? I am also in the same boat where i want all my correpondence sent to me.
Can you share here or by pm the letter which you wrote to revoke your previous Attorney? I am also in the same boat where i want all my correpondence sent to me.
Prashanthi
06-23 05:53 PM
On what basis will you apply for a H-1 transfer, your present H-1 request has been denied. Even If you apply for a MTR you have pending status, based on which you cannot request for a further extension/change of status. You can apply for a new H-1 consular processing petition, leave the country, once approved, apply for a visa from the consulate and come back on the new H-1.
2011 mortal kombat 9 smoke pic.
chillfakter
02-11 08:45 PM
Thank you tdasara, I hope mine works out the same way as yours. Could you tell me when this took place, and also how much gap there was between your passport expiry and H1 visa expiry dates?
One of my best friends had something similar happen to her, but her passport is set to expire just two months ahead of her I-94/H1 expiration date. I wonder if the fact that it was just two months apart made a difference to the officer when he decided on her I-94 date. As you know, in my case, my current passport will expire two years before my H-1.
msp1976, I found out that it would take at least a month to get a new passport (is this right?), and I did not have time for it. I'll be sure to post my experience here.
Thank you!
One of my best friends had something similar happen to her, but her passport is set to expire just two months ahead of her I-94/H1 expiration date. I wonder if the fact that it was just two months apart made a difference to the officer when he decided on her I-94 date. As you know, in my case, my current passport will expire two years before my H-1.
msp1976, I found out that it would take at least a month to get a new passport (is this right?), and I did not have time for it. I'll be sure to post my experience here.
Thank you!
more...
karthkc
05-24 12:38 PM
You are right about that. However, the situation when you try to switch to H1B from EAD while remaining in the US is what I was referring to...
Under that situation, you only get the remaining years on H1 but I was told by my attorney that you do count against the cap though..
This is such a grey area, I bet even USCIS is not clear on what they would do...
Do you have a basis that it has to be started from scratch. Why it needs to be started from scratch when there is still time on H1 say about 1.5 years?
I think u need to start afresh a new one only if you are out of country for one year.
Folks, if any one has done this please corraborate
Under that situation, you only get the remaining years on H1 but I was told by my attorney that you do count against the cap though..
This is such a grey area, I bet even USCIS is not clear on what they would do...
Do you have a basis that it has to be started from scratch. Why it needs to be started from scratch when there is still time on H1 say about 1.5 years?
I think u need to start afresh a new one only if you are out of country for one year.
Folks, if any one has done this please corraborate
ars01
06-27 10:48 AM
My lawyer asked me to write my A# from my OPT card that I used in 1999-2000. According to him A# is assigend once for an individual and if you were assigned before you can continue to use that in future. Though I never used that in the past 7-8 years.
My wife got an OPT card last month and we used A# from that card for her dependent I-485 application
My wife got an OPT card last month and we used A# from that card for her dependent I-485 application
more...
rghrdr777
10-27 11:15 AM
I got the same response about AP (same RD), approved Oct 17, not received yet.
Please let us know if you receive it. Good luck.
My lawyer received our AP's yesterday. They sent me a photocopy. Even though the TSC IO said that my application was approved on 10/17/2007, the travel document has a date of 10/11/2007. Good luck to you.
TSC (Sent to NSC. Got transferred to TSC)
RD: 06/25/2007
ND: 08/01/2007
EAD Self Card Received: 08/23
EAD Spouse Card Received: 08/25
FP done for myself and Spouse: 09/06
Name check initiated on 08/09/2007 and is pending
AP: Approved 10/11/2007 received by attorney: 10/27/2007
GC: Waiting
Please let us know if you receive it. Good luck.
My lawyer received our AP's yesterday. They sent me a photocopy. Even though the TSC IO said that my application was approved on 10/17/2007, the travel document has a date of 10/11/2007. Good luck to you.
TSC (Sent to NSC. Got transferred to TSC)
RD: 06/25/2007
ND: 08/01/2007
EAD Self Card Received: 08/23
EAD Spouse Card Received: 08/25
FP done for myself and Spouse: 09/06
Name check initiated on 08/09/2007 and is pending
AP: Approved 10/11/2007 received by attorney: 10/27/2007
GC: Waiting
2010 mortal kombat 9 smoke costume.
BeCoolGuy
04-04 07:39 AM
Just two cents -
One - all that notice means is, technically USCIS can revoke your I-140 after 12 weeks.
Two - For you, anyways the damage is done. So don't worry. Go ahead ASAP with a response to RFE. If USCIS is any slow in revoking (which they very well can be), they'll take your response and as long as it satisfies their query, you may be good to go.. Remember, they are not your enemies, they are just doing their job of ensuring that every relevant document/proof exists.. And that those who work there are human too...
If it still gets revoked, you always have MTR option.
try to use a good attorney to do the job, especially if you to go MTR way.
Goodluck
One - all that notice means is, technically USCIS can revoke your I-140 after 12 weeks.
Two - For you, anyways the damage is done. So don't worry. Go ahead ASAP with a response to RFE. If USCIS is any slow in revoking (which they very well can be), they'll take your response and as long as it satisfies their query, you may be good to go.. Remember, they are not your enemies, they are just doing their job of ensuring that every relevant document/proof exists.. And that those who work there are human too...
If it still gets revoked, you always have MTR option.
try to use a good attorney to do the job, especially if you to go MTR way.
Goodluck
more...
pappu
10-30 01:37 PM
See this link, give your comments ( I suggest to be brief & to the point).
http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2006/10/immigration_is_.html
pls. try to also post IV link in your reply on usatoday.com
http://blogs.usatoday.com/oped/2006/10/immigration_is_.html
pls. try to also post IV link in your reply on usatoday.com
hair mortal kombat 9 smoke
nomorelogins
01-28 08:52 PM
@nozerd,
could you please explain the logic/rules.
The logic is that if both parents are Indians even if kid is born in US and travels on US passport as kid they have until the age of 18 to choose.
could you please explain the logic/rules.
The logic is that if both parents are Indians even if kid is born in US and travels on US passport as kid they have until the age of 18 to choose.
more...
gjoe
08-22 03:03 PM
Demand application numbers by PD , country and category for every month starting from 1998.
hot hot mortal kombat 9 characters

ivjobs
11-07 10:31 AM
Folks,
A table has been created in the IV Entrepreneurs yahoo group to
facilitate a repository for you to add Help wanted /Offered information.
We all pretty well know that having one's contact information would be
of no use unless we see some beneficial activities. Towards this end
in the Help wanted /offered information table we have created 3
specific fields where you can enter your past/present/future ventures,
your areas of expertise in which you can be help to others and the 3rd
field to enter the areas of help you are looking for.
You dont need to be a master in a domain to be of help. Just a piece
of advise is good enough. Also there is nothing like a silly question
so one can ask for any kind of help.
This obviously helps identify individuals who can be of specific help
in specific areas of interest.
So please go ahead and enter the information that you feel comfortable
entering. There is no compulsion for any one to input the data but we
would strongly encourage to do so just to help each other. After all
that is the purpose of this group.
Here is the link for the IV Startups Help Wanted / Offered
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1
To join the IV Startup group, please visit the following site:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/
IV Startup Group
A table has been created in the IV Entrepreneurs yahoo group to
facilitate a repository for you to add Help wanted /Offered information.
We all pretty well know that having one's contact information would be
of no use unless we see some beneficial activities. Towards this end
in the Help wanted /offered information table we have created 3
specific fields where you can enter your past/present/future ventures,
your areas of expertise in which you can be help to others and the 3rd
field to enter the areas of help you are looking for.
You dont need to be a master in a domain to be of help. Just a piece
of advise is good enough. Also there is nothing like a silly question
so one can ask for any kind of help.
This obviously helps identify individuals who can be of specific help
in specific areas of interest.
So please go ahead and enter the information that you feel comfortable
entering. There is no compulsion for any one to input the data but we
would strongly encourage to do so just to help each other. After all
that is the purpose of this group.
Here is the link for the IV Startups Help Wanted / Offered
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/database?method=reportRows&tbl=1
To join the IV Startup group, please visit the following site:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/
IV Startup Group
more...
house mortal kombat wallpaper smoke.
franklin
06-27 04:41 PM
This question has been answered multiple times on this forum. Instead of starting a new thread I suggest
1. Doing a forum search
2. Donating money to IV since you will have saved so much of your time getting an immediate answer
1. Doing a forum search
2. Donating money to IV since you will have saved so much of your time getting an immediate answer
tattoo hot mortal kombat 9 smoke
Blog Feeds
08-06 08:10 AM
H1B Visa Lawyer Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
Question #1 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
My H1b visa got approved in 2009 which was filed by my previous employer.I did not get chance to travel to USA and even my visa is not stampted. Now I am with other employer.
Can I transfer my H1b?
Answer #1
The safest option to utilize at this point given the facts as you have provided is to file a new H-1B petition. Transfers and Extensions do not apply in this scenario because you have never entered the U.S as an H-1B nonimmigrant. Once the petition is filed and approval received, you would need to attend the Consulate interview and if all goes well, you would be able to then travel to the US and after speaking with CBP, enter as an H-1B nonimmigrant visa holder.
Question #2 � Employment Based Immigration � Green Card: Biometrics
I think the fingerprints that the USCIS has on file for my GC are set to expire soon. Should I take Info pass appointment to give them a new set of fingerprints?
Answer #2
As written on the I-797C, Notice of Action, in some types of cases USCIS requires biometrics. In such cases, USCIS will send you an appointment notice with a specific date, time and place for you to go to a USCIS Application Support Center (ASC) for biometrics processing. You must WAIT for that appointment notice and take it to your ASC appointment along with your photo identification.
Question #3 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa: Traveling
I am planning on traveling out of the US for a vacation; however, I heard from friends that I may not be able to obtain a new visa stamp for my recently approved I-129 and come back. Please advise.
Answer #3
If you MUST travel on H-1B status, we recommend that you have the following: at least two month�s worth of pay stubs, a copy of the approved H-1B petition, an original employment verification letter, the original approval notice, and any other documentation that would demonstrate compliance with the laws governing the H-1B program and the establishment of a bona fide job opportunity.
Question #4 � Employment Based Immigration � Green Card
My child has received his Green Card and his birth date is wrong on the card. Do I need to fix this? How do I fix this?
Answer #4
You will need to file Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-90.pdf). If you believe this was an administrative error on the part of the USCIS, you will need to check box d in Part 2, number 2 of the application. Along with the Form I-90 and accompanying filing fee of $290.00 plus $80.00 for biometrics, please attach the incorrect card and evidence of the correct information (original birth certificate; passport; previous approval notices, etc). You will need to submit the USCIS filing fees (made payable to the �U.S. Department of Homeland Security�) even though you believe it was an administrative error. If you send the form with accompanying documentation without the filing fees, the case will be returned until you provide those fees. If the USCIS agrees that the error was administrative in nature, they will issue a new card and return the filing fees.
Question #5 � Employment Based Immigration � Green Card
My spouse and child have received their Green Cards but I have not. I filed for our GCs through my employer. What do I need to do? Is there a problem with the processing of my case? Could my GC be denied? Please advise.
Answer #5
Based on the small amount of information provided, it seems like there may just be an issue with the issuance/mailing of your Green Card. Your husband and child would not have received their Green Card if there was a pending issue with your case. From the information you provided, you are the primary applicant and your spouse and child are your derivatives. Therefore, the USCIS would not approve the I-485 Application to Adjust status for the derivatives without first approving it for the primary applicant. Follow up with the USCIS after 30 days from the date your spouse and child received their Green Cards by calling 1-800-375-5283.
Question #6 - Employment Based Immigration � Green Card - EAD Renewal
I filed for my EAD renewal back in May 2010 with the NSC and it is still pending. My current EAD expires next week. What are my options moving forward - can I expedite the EAD renewal process since my card is expiring next week, can I continue to work with the receipt notice?
Answer #6
To my knowledge you normally cannot expedite an EAD renewal request; however, I have heard from my colleagues that after an EAD renewal has been pending for 75+ days at the NSC an Attorney may contact the Service Center directly to notify them of the situation. If you do not receive your EAD approval by the time your current EAD expires, you MUST WAIT and NOT WORK until your EAD is approved. You MAY NOT continue to work using the EAD receipt notice as the receipt is not evidence of an approval.
You may file an EAD renewal request up to 120 days in advance of the expiration of your current EAD and should be aware of the Service Center processing times well in advance of filing so that you can obtain an approval of the EAD to continue working.
Question #7 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
What document determines how long I can stay in the United States: my visa, my I-94 card or the expiration of my current passport?
Answer #7
Short answer: The visa stamp issued by the U.S. State Department displayed in your passport allows you to enter the U.S. at a port of entry. The I-94 card issued by an Immigration Inspector at the port of entry is your admission ticket and displays the time period you are authorized to stay in the United States. If your I-94 card expires and you did not obtain an extension, and you remain in the U.S. without taking further action, this inaction will result in you accruing unlawful presence in the U.S.
Question #8 � Family Based Immigration: Marriage � K1 Fianc� Visa
My son is U.S. Citizen and would like to marry his Pakistani fianc�. Both boy and girl know each other over three years and have been engaged for 8 months already. Can my son file a petition for his fianc�? How long is it taking?
Answer #8
U.S. Citizens who are engaged to be married to a foreign national may petition the USCIS on behalf of their fianc� by way of the K-1 visa. To be eligible for this visa: (1) you must be legally able to marry; (2) the marriage must be a bona fide marriage with good intent; (3) you must be willing to marry within 90 days of the fianc� entering the United States; and (4) you must have met within two years of filing for the visa. The K-1 visa is valid for only one entry into the United States. Therefore, reentering with it is not possible. You also cannot renew a K-1 fianc� visa. Your son should first file a Petition for Alien Fianc� (Form I-130) with the USCIS. Once the petition is approved, the USCIS will forward the approved petition to the appropriate American consulate to interview the beneficiary. Once the beneficiary attends the consular interview and is approved for the visa, she may travel to the United States to marry your son. A petition for K-1 status is valid for four months from the date of USCIS action, and may only be revalidated by the consular officer. Currently, it is taking approximately 5 months to obtain approval for the Petition for Alien Fianc�.
Question #9 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
I was on H-1B status from 2006-2009 and now currently utilize my EAD. My sponsoring H-1B employer did not pay me what was listed in my LCA. Can I do anything now about this?
Answer #9
If your employer has not paid you in accordance with the certified LCA, then they are most likely in violation of the The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), The FLSA prescribes standards for the basic minimum wage and overtime pay which affects most private and public employment. It requires employers to pay covered employees who are not otherwise exempt at least the federal minimum wage and overtime pay of one-and-one-half-times the regular rate of pay. The Act is administered by the Employment Standards Administration's Wage and Hour Division within the U.S. Department of Labor.
You may wish to check out the following link (http://www.dol.gov/dol/topic/wages/backpay.htm) regarding how to move forward when attempting to file suit to obtain any back payment of wages, etc.
Question #10 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
Can you let me know how many visas remain under the H-1B Cap?
Answer #10
As of July 30, 2010, there were 37,700 H-1B Regular CAP subject nonimmigrant visas remaining and 8,400 H-1B Masters Exemption nonimmigrant visas remaining. USCIS will continue to accept both cap-subject petitions and advanced degree petitions until a sufficient number of H-1B petitions have been received to reach the statutory limits, taking into account the fact that some of these petitions may be denied, revoked, or withdrawn. For continuous FY2011 H-1B Cap updates, please refer to our website (http://www.mvplg.com/_webapp_2694261/H-1B_Nonimmigrant_Visa).
MVP Law Group would like to thank everyone who contributed a question or comment. We hope the information provided is helpful.
Our next �Immigration Q & A Forum� is scheduled for Friday, August 20, 2010! Please remember to submit your questions/comments on our h1bvisalawyerblog.
MVP Law Group, P.A. makes available the information and materials in this forum for informational purposes only. The information is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice or any contractual obligations. Further, the use of this site, and the sending or receipt of this information, does not create an attorney-client relationship between us. And, therefore, your communication with us through this forum will not be considered as privileged or confidential.
More... (http://www.h1bvisalawyerblog.com/2010/08/mvp_law_group_qa_forum_august_1.html)
Question #1 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
My H1b visa got approved in 2009 which was filed by my previous employer.I did not get chance to travel to USA and even my visa is not stampted. Now I am with other employer.
Can I transfer my H1b?
Answer #1
The safest option to utilize at this point given the facts as you have provided is to file a new H-1B petition. Transfers and Extensions do not apply in this scenario because you have never entered the U.S as an H-1B nonimmigrant. Once the petition is filed and approval received, you would need to attend the Consulate interview and if all goes well, you would be able to then travel to the US and after speaking with CBP, enter as an H-1B nonimmigrant visa holder.
Question #2 � Employment Based Immigration � Green Card: Biometrics
I think the fingerprints that the USCIS has on file for my GC are set to expire soon. Should I take Info pass appointment to give them a new set of fingerprints?
Answer #2
As written on the I-797C, Notice of Action, in some types of cases USCIS requires biometrics. In such cases, USCIS will send you an appointment notice with a specific date, time and place for you to go to a USCIS Application Support Center (ASC) for biometrics processing. You must WAIT for that appointment notice and take it to your ASC appointment along with your photo identification.
Question #3 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa: Traveling
I am planning on traveling out of the US for a vacation; however, I heard from friends that I may not be able to obtain a new visa stamp for my recently approved I-129 and come back. Please advise.
Answer #3
If you MUST travel on H-1B status, we recommend that you have the following: at least two month�s worth of pay stubs, a copy of the approved H-1B petition, an original employment verification letter, the original approval notice, and any other documentation that would demonstrate compliance with the laws governing the H-1B program and the establishment of a bona fide job opportunity.
Question #4 � Employment Based Immigration � Green Card
My child has received his Green Card and his birth date is wrong on the card. Do I need to fix this? How do I fix this?
Answer #4
You will need to file Form I-90, Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card (http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/i-90.pdf). If you believe this was an administrative error on the part of the USCIS, you will need to check box d in Part 2, number 2 of the application. Along with the Form I-90 and accompanying filing fee of $290.00 plus $80.00 for biometrics, please attach the incorrect card and evidence of the correct information (original birth certificate; passport; previous approval notices, etc). You will need to submit the USCIS filing fees (made payable to the �U.S. Department of Homeland Security�) even though you believe it was an administrative error. If you send the form with accompanying documentation without the filing fees, the case will be returned until you provide those fees. If the USCIS agrees that the error was administrative in nature, they will issue a new card and return the filing fees.
Question #5 � Employment Based Immigration � Green Card
My spouse and child have received their Green Cards but I have not. I filed for our GCs through my employer. What do I need to do? Is there a problem with the processing of my case? Could my GC be denied? Please advise.
Answer #5
Based on the small amount of information provided, it seems like there may just be an issue with the issuance/mailing of your Green Card. Your husband and child would not have received their Green Card if there was a pending issue with your case. From the information you provided, you are the primary applicant and your spouse and child are your derivatives. Therefore, the USCIS would not approve the I-485 Application to Adjust status for the derivatives without first approving it for the primary applicant. Follow up with the USCIS after 30 days from the date your spouse and child received their Green Cards by calling 1-800-375-5283.
Question #6 - Employment Based Immigration � Green Card - EAD Renewal
I filed for my EAD renewal back in May 2010 with the NSC and it is still pending. My current EAD expires next week. What are my options moving forward - can I expedite the EAD renewal process since my card is expiring next week, can I continue to work with the receipt notice?
Answer #6
To my knowledge you normally cannot expedite an EAD renewal request; however, I have heard from my colleagues that after an EAD renewal has been pending for 75+ days at the NSC an Attorney may contact the Service Center directly to notify them of the situation. If you do not receive your EAD approval by the time your current EAD expires, you MUST WAIT and NOT WORK until your EAD is approved. You MAY NOT continue to work using the EAD receipt notice as the receipt is not evidence of an approval.
You may file an EAD renewal request up to 120 days in advance of the expiration of your current EAD and should be aware of the Service Center processing times well in advance of filing so that you can obtain an approval of the EAD to continue working.
Question #7 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
What document determines how long I can stay in the United States: my visa, my I-94 card or the expiration of my current passport?
Answer #7
Short answer: The visa stamp issued by the U.S. State Department displayed in your passport allows you to enter the U.S. at a port of entry. The I-94 card issued by an Immigration Inspector at the port of entry is your admission ticket and displays the time period you are authorized to stay in the United States. If your I-94 card expires and you did not obtain an extension, and you remain in the U.S. without taking further action, this inaction will result in you accruing unlawful presence in the U.S.
Question #8 � Family Based Immigration: Marriage � K1 Fianc� Visa
My son is U.S. Citizen and would like to marry his Pakistani fianc�. Both boy and girl know each other over three years and have been engaged for 8 months already. Can my son file a petition for his fianc�? How long is it taking?
Answer #8
U.S. Citizens who are engaged to be married to a foreign national may petition the USCIS on behalf of their fianc� by way of the K-1 visa. To be eligible for this visa: (1) you must be legally able to marry; (2) the marriage must be a bona fide marriage with good intent; (3) you must be willing to marry within 90 days of the fianc� entering the United States; and (4) you must have met within two years of filing for the visa. The K-1 visa is valid for only one entry into the United States. Therefore, reentering with it is not possible. You also cannot renew a K-1 fianc� visa. Your son should first file a Petition for Alien Fianc� (Form I-130) with the USCIS. Once the petition is approved, the USCIS will forward the approved petition to the appropriate American consulate to interview the beneficiary. Once the beneficiary attends the consular interview and is approved for the visa, she may travel to the United States to marry your son. A petition for K-1 status is valid for four months from the date of USCIS action, and may only be revalidated by the consular officer. Currently, it is taking approximately 5 months to obtain approval for the Petition for Alien Fianc�.
Question #9 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
I was on H-1B status from 2006-2009 and now currently utilize my EAD. My sponsoring H-1B employer did not pay me what was listed in my LCA. Can I do anything now about this?
Answer #9
If your employer has not paid you in accordance with the certified LCA, then they are most likely in violation of the The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), The FLSA prescribes standards for the basic minimum wage and overtime pay which affects most private and public employment. It requires employers to pay covered employees who are not otherwise exempt at least the federal minimum wage and overtime pay of one-and-one-half-times the regular rate of pay. The Act is administered by the Employment Standards Administration's Wage and Hour Division within the U.S. Department of Labor.
You may wish to check out the following link (http://www.dol.gov/dol/topic/wages/backpay.htm) regarding how to move forward when attempting to file suit to obtain any back payment of wages, etc.
Question #10 � Temporary Work Visa � H-1B Nonimmigrant Visa
Can you let me know how many visas remain under the H-1B Cap?
Answer #10
As of July 30, 2010, there were 37,700 H-1B Regular CAP subject nonimmigrant visas remaining and 8,400 H-1B Masters Exemption nonimmigrant visas remaining. USCIS will continue to accept both cap-subject petitions and advanced degree petitions until a sufficient number of H-1B petitions have been received to reach the statutory limits, taking into account the fact that some of these petitions may be denied, revoked, or withdrawn. For continuous FY2011 H-1B Cap updates, please refer to our website (http://www.mvplg.com/_webapp_2694261/H-1B_Nonimmigrant_Visa).
MVP Law Group would like to thank everyone who contributed a question or comment. We hope the information provided is helpful.
Our next �Immigration Q & A Forum� is scheduled for Friday, August 20, 2010! Please remember to submit your questions/comments on our h1bvisalawyerblog.
MVP Law Group, P.A. makes available the information and materials in this forum for informational purposes only. The information is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice or any contractual obligations. Further, the use of this site, and the sending or receipt of this information, does not create an attorney-client relationship between us. And, therefore, your communication with us through this forum will not be considered as privileged or confidential.
More... (http://www.h1bvisalawyerblog.com/2010/08/mvp_law_group_qa_forum_august_1.html)
more...
pictures mortal kombat 9 smoke costume.

sabbygirl99
03-28 05:39 PM
hey seattle, I have not heard of part time worker + FT student on H1 either....as far as getting 140 from F1...I just don't see how that is possible? 140+ 485 ia all employment based....if they see that you no longer have a job...then wouldn't that immediately disqualify you? Anyways - I'm pretty sure that I do not want to switch to F1....even if I were willing to give up my place in the longest darn line in the world, I need money coming in while I am at school!!
dresses house ERMAC#; mortal kombat 9
haifromsk@yahoo.com
10-15 02:49 PM
I-9 is a USCIS document so i would guess it goes to uscis
more...
makeup mortal kombat wallpaper smoke.

immi_enthu
10-29 06:50 PM
Do we have to go in person to the SSN office to apply for SSN based on EAD for a person who's on H4 before ?
girlfriend mortal kombat 9 smoke fatality
srinivas_o
08-11 10:28 AM
I moved from Austin to Dallas and changed my address online using AR-11 and also updated the pending I-485 with the new address online. It was very easy and within a week I got a letter from USCIS saying that my address is updated on the application. As others said it is by law to inform the change of address in 10 or 11 days after the move. I don't think you have to worry about any delays if you change the address.
wandmaker is correct.
Updating USCIS using form AR-11 within 11 days is required by law. Can be done online, allows the option to update pending cases with a different mailing address such as PO Box that is different from the home address. AR-11 requires the actual physical home address.
In any event, should call USCIS to confirm change of address on pending applications.
wandmaker is correct.
Updating USCIS using form AR-11 within 11 days is required by law. Can be done online, allows the option to update pending cases with a different mailing address such as PO Box that is different from the home address. AR-11 requires the actual physical home address.
In any event, should call USCIS to confirm change of address on pending applications.
hairstyles 2011 mortal kombat 9
Anders �stberg
May 1st, 2005, 01:04 PM
Thanks Nick!
I basically used my bird settings, I think I should probably lower the shutter speed a little, don't know how much though as I don't like blurry shots. I would like to be able to do panning with long shutter times but I'm really bad at it, the few times I've tried everything is blurry.
EDIT: Lens was 300/2.8L IS, my favourite, I went to this practice track mainly to get to use it again as it has been sitting on a shelf for a while, waiting for some summer sports. :)
I basically used my bird settings, I think I should probably lower the shutter speed a little, don't know how much though as I don't like blurry shots. I would like to be able to do panning with long shutter times but I'm really bad at it, the few times I've tried everything is blurry.
EDIT: Lens was 300/2.8L IS, my favourite, I went to this practice track mainly to get to use it again as it has been sitting on a shelf for a while, waiting for some summer sports. :)
anilsal
09-17 12:36 PM
2 times I returned back from Intl trips, the officer kept 1 original. I am left with 1 original. I have one intl trip to make before my renewed AP arrives.
From the discussion, I think the officer will stamp the last original, make a copy and give the original back.
From the discussion, I think the officer will stamp the last original, make a copy and give the original back.
milind70
07-18 09:39 PM
Who said that concurent filing is available for PERM only ???
That is not true right ????
Somebody please clarify !
Concurrent Filing was introduced in 2003 .PERM came into picture after march 2003. So you are right, u can file concurrrently whether u r PERM or old Labor.
The only issue in this case is that he is substituting labor so he cant use premium processing other than that he could have applied 140.485 concurrently.
That is not true right ????
Somebody please clarify !
Concurrent Filing was introduced in 2003 .PERM came into picture after march 2003. So you are right, u can file concurrrently whether u r PERM or old Labor.
The only issue in this case is that he is substituting labor so he cant use premium processing other than that he could have applied 140.485 concurrently.
No comments:
Post a Comment