abhishek101
05-21 12:42 AM
Can you please let me know which service center (Texas or Nebraska) processed yours and your wife's I485 application.
If you don't mind can you please let me know how long it took to receive I-485 receipt notice and Finger print notice (for your wife).
My situation is
Priority date is 08/01/06 (EB2). Becoming current on June 1st 2011. Need to add my wife as dependent to my green card process (she is in US in H4 status now). Texas Service Center is processing my I-485.
Filed at : Nebraska Service Center
For Wife
Filed 485 on March 10, Finger printing May 6th, GC Approved May 9th, GC received May 13th
My Wife was on EAD/OPT based on her student visa (and not on H4)
If you don't mind can you please let me know how long it took to receive I-485 receipt notice and Finger print notice (for your wife).
My situation is
Priority date is 08/01/06 (EB2). Becoming current on June 1st 2011. Need to add my wife as dependent to my green card process (she is in US in H4 status now). Texas Service Center is processing my I-485.
Filed at : Nebraska Service Center
For Wife
Filed 485 on March 10, Finger printing May 6th, GC Approved May 9th, GC received May 13th
My Wife was on EAD/OPT based on her student visa (and not on H4)
wallpaper utterfly tattoo designs

dummgelauft
05-15 09:45 AM
Hey, what you think or say does not matter. This is what lawyers are for, go hire an attorney.
Oh! I might have forgotten that you might be working for a desi consultant, who will pad your resume to make it look like Kernigan's or Ritchie's. ..maybe they can qualify you for EB-1...
Oh! I might have forgotten that you might be working for a desi consultant, who will pad your resume to make it look like Kernigan's or Ritchie's. ..maybe they can qualify you for EB-1...

ramus
06-04 10:25 AM
Its old bill........IV has bill text on home page. We don't need to go anywhere to find text.
Please please send web-fax now if you have not already.
Thanks.
This is the text that i see on Govtrack.us
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s110-1348
Are we missing some thing here, I see SKILL is part of this draft!!:confused:
Please please send web-fax now if you have not already.
Thanks.
This is the text that i see on Govtrack.us
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtext.xpd?bill=s110-1348
Are we missing some thing here, I see SKILL is part of this draft!!:confused:
2011 Tag :utterfly tattoos
gsc999
07-15 02:52 PM
yes, but look at how many members they have. Close to half a million. How can IV with less than 1000 members be as strong? Looks like we have miles to go.....
lotr
Just curious, where did you get the 1000 number?
Our website shows 18,000 members and growing.
lotr
Just curious, where did you get the 1000 number?
Our website shows 18,000 members and growing.
more...
GCwaitforever
02-09 05:50 PM
If you could customize it to let people tell their own life stories, that would be great. I am mailing my letter tonight.
To
Mr. John Beverly
Director, Foreign Labor Certification Program
200 Constitution Ave NW, room C4312
Washington, DC 20210
Mr. Beverly,
[Block A: Filler] with model text by the side ....
[Model text:
I am a ------ in one of the Fortune --- companies, with expertise in ---- field. I have about --- years of experience in the ------- field. I came to USA in ---- on a --- Visa. I hold ------ degree in --- from a premier Institute. My employer applied for -----(RIR/non-RIR), ---- (EB*), permanent labor certification in ---from ----- state. It reached ------ regional office in ------. My case is shipped to ----- (Dallas/Philadelphia) Backlog Center later and it is waiting for adjudication for the past ----- (one year). I have been waiting to apply for the green card for almost ---- (one-to-five) years now.]
Block B:
Based on information received from friends who received approvals at BEC, I see that the processing at the Backlog Elimination Centers has several problems.
Dallas and Philadelphia follow different procedures (RIR versus TR, Regional versus SWA cases)
FIFO has not been implemented correctly, as promised at the beginning of setting up these centers. For example, Dallas is approving cases from late 2004, while Philadelphia is approving random cases from 2002; the very reason for the creation of the BECs was to implement true nationwide FIFO order for labor certifications.
There is a complete lack of transparency and answerability from a public agency like BEC.
The BECs refuse to disclose how many people work in adjudication, how many cases have been adjudicated so far, how many cases are pending data entry, why certain states have more cases processed than others in random order, etc�
The BECs refuse to implement a simple application on the internet where applicants could check their statuses online.
The BECs refuse to disclose any future timeline, keeping 350,000 people in the dark as to what to expect and how long to wait.
All I am expecting from the BECs is little bit of transparency and respect which I truly deserve. I really would like to know the happenings at BECs. I appreciate if you could answer these questions below.
Why FIFO has not been implemented?
How many people are working on adjudications?
What are the criteria for picking up a case for processing?
Why are there differences in procedures between Dallas and Philadelphia BECs?
How many cases have been adjudicated so far?
Block C:[Filler]
[Model Text: Lack of information, long wait and continued slump in the career are creating lot of stress in my life. I can not change jobs. Any information from you would go a long way in assuaging these worries.]
Respectfully,
------------------------------------------------
xxxx
To
Mr. John Beverly
Director, Foreign Labor Certification Program
200 Constitution Ave NW, room C4312
Washington, DC 20210
Mr. Beverly,
[Block A: Filler] with model text by the side ....
[Model text:
I am a ------ in one of the Fortune --- companies, with expertise in ---- field. I have about --- years of experience in the ------- field. I came to USA in ---- on a --- Visa. I hold ------ degree in --- from a premier Institute. My employer applied for -----(RIR/non-RIR), ---- (EB*), permanent labor certification in ---from ----- state. It reached ------ regional office in ------. My case is shipped to ----- (Dallas/Philadelphia) Backlog Center later and it is waiting for adjudication for the past ----- (one year). I have been waiting to apply for the green card for almost ---- (one-to-five) years now.]
Block B:
Based on information received from friends who received approvals at BEC, I see that the processing at the Backlog Elimination Centers has several problems.
Dallas and Philadelphia follow different procedures (RIR versus TR, Regional versus SWA cases)
FIFO has not been implemented correctly, as promised at the beginning of setting up these centers. For example, Dallas is approving cases from late 2004, while Philadelphia is approving random cases from 2002; the very reason for the creation of the BECs was to implement true nationwide FIFO order for labor certifications.
There is a complete lack of transparency and answerability from a public agency like BEC.
The BECs refuse to disclose how many people work in adjudication, how many cases have been adjudicated so far, how many cases are pending data entry, why certain states have more cases processed than others in random order, etc�
The BECs refuse to implement a simple application on the internet where applicants could check their statuses online.
The BECs refuse to disclose any future timeline, keeping 350,000 people in the dark as to what to expect and how long to wait.
All I am expecting from the BECs is little bit of transparency and respect which I truly deserve. I really would like to know the happenings at BECs. I appreciate if you could answer these questions below.
Why FIFO has not been implemented?
How many people are working on adjudications?
What are the criteria for picking up a case for processing?
Why are there differences in procedures between Dallas and Philadelphia BECs?
How many cases have been adjudicated so far?
Block C:[Filler]
[Model Text: Lack of information, long wait and continued slump in the career are creating lot of stress in my life. I can not change jobs. Any information from you would go a long way in assuaging these worries.]
Respectfully,
------------------------------------------------
xxxx
alex99
04-08 02:20 PM
Eb2 for 2007 was 44,162
more...
n_2006
02-23 12:35 PM
Why people ask dumb questions. For me most of these questions are dumb and answers are obvious.
Right. I am not going to resign in haste. But I am confident I can find my current salary in 2-3 months. Question is , should I go for it or accept the paycut and stick it out as long as I can?
Right. I am not going to resign in haste. But I am confident I can find my current salary in 2-3 months. Question is , should I go for it or accept the paycut and stick it out as long as I can?
2010 This is Butterfly tattoo rib
Leo07
02-09 08:22 AM
These are blood sucking leeches playing with our emotions, just for the sake of few clicks on to their page.
The article is Dated Feb 11, 2010 and glorifying a half-hearted attempt in Dec 2009. GRRReattt:mad:
The article is Dated Feb 11, 2010 and glorifying a half-hearted attempt in Dec 2009. GRRReattt:mad:
more...
sts_seeker
05-14 06:30 PM
I AM ALSO victim of same situation. I got my RFE and replied already but wife's RFE hasn't been received and its been more than 3 weeks. My atty called, sent letters and I also called but no letter yet. Don't know why this same pattern happening?
hair Tattoo Butterfly Cervical
shana04
03-25 02:29 PM
It seems to be only on economy? I couldn't find anything on immigration.
serach for immigration
This is a good question
"Why can't we move immigration bill faster and provide more green cards to legally working people so that will help housing market as more immigrants can bring more change to economy as many people wait to get green card to buy a home in USA"
VAMSI, CHICAGO - Budget
serach for immigration
This is a good question
"Why can't we move immigration bill faster and provide more green cards to legally working people so that will help housing market as more immigrants can bring more change to economy as many people wait to get green card to buy a home in USA"
VAMSI, CHICAGO - Budget
more...
jonty_11
08-10 05:16 PM
how is this possible.......mr mustang plzzz come back to throw more lite and enliten us.....
hot Tattoo butterfly tattoo flower

mrsr
06-19 08:46 PM
guess u r talking abt varicella vaccine .. this need 30 day gap, we had MMR on one day itself
The only catch could be on the MMR. MMR needs two vaccinations. The two vaccines nmeed to have a 1 month gap. So if you take one and to medical exam, they will force you take the 2'nd one right there. Ofcourse they don't care about the gap since they want to make money
The only catch could be on the MMR. MMR needs two vaccinations. The two vaccines nmeed to have a 1 month gap. So if you take one and to medical exam, they will force you take the 2'nd one right there. Ofcourse they don't care about the gap since they want to make money
more...
house Sexy Butterfly Tattoo Designs
sam_hoosier
12-11 12:39 PM
Does anybody know what is the current fee for H1B transfer (from one employer to another), and how long does it take.
$ 320 filing fees + $ 1500 employer fees = $ 1820
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=f56e4154d7b3d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
$ 320 filing fees + $ 1500 employer fees = $ 1820
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=f56e4154d7b3d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
tattoo utterfly wings tattoos
seaken75
10-31 09:07 PM
Hi all,
Need your help and experience in this!
I received an RFE for my EAD and AP a few days ago. This has to do with me not registering myself during the NSEERS Special Registration. They want to know why i did not register for the NSEERS.
I visited an attorney around March 2003 regarding the Special Registration and was adviced that I dont have to register because my last entry to the U.S. was in January 2003. That was when return for school after going back home for my Christmas holiday. I have been an F-1 student since September 1998.
Reading the NSEERS requirement (http://www.ice.gov/doclib/pi/specialregistration/Call_In_Group4.pdf), my interpretation is that i should be exempted since my last entry to the U.S. is AFTER September 30, 2002. Is my interpretation right or wrong?
Please advice.
Thanks!
Need your help and experience in this!
I received an RFE for my EAD and AP a few days ago. This has to do with me not registering myself during the NSEERS Special Registration. They want to know why i did not register for the NSEERS.
I visited an attorney around March 2003 regarding the Special Registration and was adviced that I dont have to register because my last entry to the U.S. was in January 2003. That was when return for school after going back home for my Christmas holiday. I have been an F-1 student since September 1998.
Reading the NSEERS requirement (http://www.ice.gov/doclib/pi/specialregistration/Call_In_Group4.pdf), my interpretation is that i should be exempted since my last entry to the U.S. is AFTER September 30, 2002. Is my interpretation right or wrong?
Please advice.
Thanks!
more...
pictures Butterfly Tattoos

immigrationvoice1
03-06 03:44 PM
I say EB3 India will move to Jan 1st 2002.
Please provide some more estimates for EB3 India....
Please provide some more estimates for EB3 India....
dresses Labels: Butterfly Tattoo
hopefulgc
05-26 06:57 PM
I can confirm that .. i have been trying for the past 4 weeks and NOTHING... always says "no dates available".
Now, the VFS site is giving the error "No dates available" for visitor visa. Even if you opt for an emergency appointment option, you still get the same error.
Are others facing the same issue? Is something wrong with this site?
Now, the VFS site is giving the error "No dates available" for visitor visa. Even if you opt for an emergency appointment option, you still get the same error.
Are others facing the same issue? Is something wrong with this site?
more...
makeup Butterfly Flower Tattoo Design
centaur
03-28 05:46 PM
An employer can file your GC with "an intention to employ", irrespective of visa status
You can't have an F1 AND an H1. So if she was on an F1, then that means she did not have an H1....which means she was not working....but employer still did this for her? It's all moot anyways - b/c no way would my employer do anything like this for me. They barely understand my situation.
You can't have an F1 AND an H1. So if she was on an F1, then that means she did not have an H1....which means she was not working....but employer still did this for her? It's all moot anyways - b/c no way would my employer do anything like this for me. They barely understand my situation.
girlfriend Sexy Butterfly Tattoo
NNReddy
08-26 03:24 PM
Thanks for the reply. So we don't need to disclose to employer that we are on EAD.
AND
Also can employer discrimnate EAD, for ex: they won't hire people on EAD, can they do that legally?
AND
Also can employer discrimnate EAD, for ex: they won't hire people on EAD, can they do that legally?
hairstyles Whichever real utterfly body
man-woman-and-gc
03-09 06:44 PM
I and my wife got this update from CRIS. Anyone seen this before or know what it means?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The last processing action taken on your case
Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXX
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.
On March 9, 2009, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.
Sincerely,
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The last processing action taken on your case
Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXX
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.
On March 9, 2009, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.
Sincerely,
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
shivarajan
01-23 01:41 AM
in for a contribution!
mnq1979
10-23 05:07 PM
I thought if you were a first time H1-B filer, you need to go to your country of origin for stamping...correct me if I am wrong.
hmmmmm....honestly i m not sure.....i think it was the case few years back...i m not sure if still its the same.....would like to hear from other members also on this 1?
hmmmmm....honestly i m not sure.....i think it was the case few years back...i m not sure if still its the same.....would like to hear from other members also on this 1?
No comments:
Post a Comment