strangebrewer
February 2nd, 2007, 08:46 AM
Hi Antonio, I have the 70-210 AF (non-D). It's from the first generation of Nikkor AF lenses. I've also got the 18-70. The focus on the 70-210 is pretty sluggish. It can't keep up to fast moving targets, at least w/ the D80 (I've heard the D200 has a better focus motor -- this lens uses the old in-camera focus motor rather than the newer/quieter in-lens focus mechanism). I've shot some sports with this lens, and it's fine when you can pre-focus on a spot, or when the action is moving perpendicular to you (rather than towards/away) -- it can keep up. If you can live with these limitations, then the lens will work for you. I can't really comment on how the 70-210 AF-D works, though I've read the same thing, that it's geared for faster focus.
wallpaper were expecting Big Sean#39;s
gcseeker2002
01-02 12:56 PM
I have been in this country close to 11 years, and have PD of Feb 2004 EB3 India, and am thinking if I could apply for EB1 through another company than my employer. I am currently using EAD to work but I recently met someone who got GC through EB1 having started the process in 2008. I am really frustrated with the EB3 progress and have no hope so was thinking of this option. I have Masters with about 13 years of experience. Just wanted to check out if any of you are having similar thoughts and if this is a possible route ?
Also , is Labor substitution still a path or has that been blocked out ?
Any useful responses appreciated. TIA.
Also , is Labor substitution still a path or has that been blocked out ?
Any useful responses appreciated. TIA.
GCVictim
05-08 05:55 AM
Friends,
I have question for you. How many APs we have to show at POE? One of my friends, he came from Canada, at POE they took 2 APs. They stamped on both of them. One they took and one they gave back to him with stamp.
As of I know. We need to give 1 AP at POE. Is this true?
I have question for you. How many APs we have to show at POE? One of my friends, he came from Canada, at POE they took 2 APs. They stamped on both of them. One they took and one they gave back to him with stamp.
As of I know. We need to give 1 AP at POE. Is this true?
2011 Tags: lt;ig sean, covers, news,
harrydr
12-07 04:46 PM
Hello,
Basic question to my current situation and my plans for the future.
If i wait until my PD becomes current for me to file I-485 and once filling is done and i wait 6 months from the filling date to change my job,
1. Am i limited to change jobs only in the same corporation.
2. If not and i decide to start a new job (after 6 months of filling I-485 obviously) with a new corporation can the old company revoke my I-140 and I -485.
3. If yes, then does that mean i would have to start fro the beginning with the new company for my GC processing??
Thanks in advance for answering this complex situation.
Basic question to my current situation and my plans for the future.
If i wait until my PD becomes current for me to file I-485 and once filling is done and i wait 6 months from the filling date to change my job,
1. Am i limited to change jobs only in the same corporation.
2. If not and i decide to start a new job (after 6 months of filling I-485 obviously) with a new corporation can the old company revoke my I-140 and I -485.
3. If yes, then does that mean i would have to start fro the beginning with the new company for my GC processing??
Thanks in advance for answering this complex situation.
more...

kumar1
07-09 10:45 AM
Thank you for your information. Do we need dates eaxactly?
You can say like....around Oct-15-2007 or so. This letter is on top of Passport, birth certificate and PR card.
You can say like....around Oct-15-2007 or so. This letter is on top of Passport, birth certificate and PR card.
vshar
03-11 12:53 PM
My wife got her h1B stamping done on 2/2/10 at Delhi embassy. It was smooth and they asked for 797 and the passport and then asked what her company does and what her spouse does( as she changed her status from H4 to F1 to H1B). that's all.
more...
HV000
11-09 10:48 PM
Yes, a transfer could be filed while an extension is pending. This is the so-called anchor transfer. However, the transfer would be denied if the extension petition is withdrawn before the transfer is approved.
The 140 approval notice is not required unless this is a post six year transfer/extension.
Thanks Fromnaija!
Why do you say tranfer will be denied if extension petition is withdrawn? Are they not seperate applications filed by 2 different companies?
The 140 approval notice is not required unless this is a post six year transfer/extension.
Thanks Fromnaija!
Why do you say tranfer will be denied if extension petition is withdrawn? Are they not seperate applications filed by 2 different companies?
2010 Big Sean – What Goes Around
npras123
05-10 12:59 PM
I am an undergrad student at purdue. I went to a community college for a year and transferred back to purdue. I did not fill in any paper work or anything and I was put out of status as per my international advisor. I handed them a all the documents that were needed for reinstatement. they told me it take 3-4 months for reinstatement and i should stay the US in the meantime.
Now being said that I filled it on 10/9/11 and i am gonna be dropped from purdue on 10/17/11. I am planning on attending a community college for the coming semester and they will not accept me with a terminated record.
So my questions are -
1) Will immigration department check back with uni if i am still enrolled (note: i got paper signed from my advisor with my graduation dates on it)
2) Should i leave US and apply for a new visa and a new i 20 with that community college?
If yes, then what are my chances of getting a visa?
3) What are my options??
Please advice. I am at crucial crossroads of my life.
thanks!!!!
Now being said that I filled it on 10/9/11 and i am gonna be dropped from purdue on 10/17/11. I am planning on attending a community college for the coming semester and they will not accept me with a terminated record.
So my questions are -
1) Will immigration department check back with uni if i am still enrolled (note: i got paper signed from my advisor with my graduation dates on it)
2) Should i leave US and apply for a new visa and a new i 20 with that community college?
If yes, then what are my chances of getting a visa?
3) What are my options??
Please advice. I am at crucial crossroads of my life.
thanks!!!!
more...
spicy_guy
06-15 11:33 AM
1 million? I thought 140K is max per year.
hair New Video: Big Sean “I Do It”

kghoshal
11-02 11:31 AM
Since we are uncertain of our job as well as status in USA,
is it really worth to save on 401K? More input will be appreciateI.
is it really worth to save on 401K? More input will be appreciateI.
more...
minimalist
07-25 10:18 AM
H4 Valid till APR 2009
If she stays put in US , Effective Oct1st, her status will be H1.
If she goes out of the country and enters back using her H4 stamping, she will be on H4.
If she intends to work, she will have to either apply for Change of Status from H4 to H1 or needs to go for H1 stamping and enter US using that stamp.
********
Not a lawyer.
PD 2006 May EB3
COntribution to IV : $100
If she stays put in US , Effective Oct1st, her status will be H1.
If she goes out of the country and enters back using her H4 stamping, she will be on H4.
If she intends to work, she will have to either apply for Change of Status from H4 to H1 or needs to go for H1 stamping and enter US using that stamp.
********
Not a lawyer.
PD 2006 May EB3
COntribution to IV : $100
hot Goes Aroundquot;: Big Sean
skpanda
06-02 10:43 AM
Not a legal advise. My 2 cents.
I have never heard of employers pulling credit history to decide upon job offers. I have changed jobs when I had no credit history and when credit history was bad (in 500s) because of outstanding debt (no delinquency though), never had any issues.
Hi, I would like to change job but my credit history is so bad. credit score is in recovery stage. I was unable to pay credit card debt and worked with settlement company and settled all the cards..I paid every thing as of last month. But there were delequencies still appearing on my report..
I am working for a decent company, but i would like to change the job due to uncertainity and very less compensation..
It is very very urgent. Can some one suggest if there will be any issues that matters job switching. In general, will the companies pull credit reports and deny jobs based on credits...Will the credit history matters.. I did not had any foreclosures or bankruptsy.
Plz plz suggest..looking for a way around..
I have never heard of employers pulling credit history to decide upon job offers. I have changed jobs when I had no credit history and when credit history was bad (in 500s) because of outstanding debt (no delinquency though), never had any issues.
Hi, I would like to change job but my credit history is so bad. credit score is in recovery stage. I was unable to pay credit card debt and worked with settlement company and settled all the cards..I paid every thing as of last month. But there were delequencies still appearing on my report..
I am working for a decent company, but i would like to change the job due to uncertainity and very less compensation..
It is very very urgent. Can some one suggest if there will be any issues that matters job switching. In general, will the companies pull credit reports and deny jobs based on credits...Will the credit history matters.. I did not had any foreclosures or bankruptsy.
Plz plz suggest..looking for a way around..
more...
house DOWNLOAD: Big Sean – I Do It
PirahnaTM
03-30 04:43 AM
Nice!
tattoo With Big Sean#39;s debut album
amulchandra
02-05 10:48 PM
Hi all,
I am on H4 for the past few years. This year I am planning to switch to H1. A consulting firm of only 5 employees is willing to sponsor my H1. I would like to know the chances of my H1 getting approved. Because the company is small am I going to face any problems? What will be the impact of the size of the company on H1 approvals.
I would really appreciate your inputs because this time I want to resume my career again and I don't want to have any problems with H1.
Thanks,
Amul
I am on H4 for the past few years. This year I am planning to switch to H1. A consulting firm of only 5 employees is willing to sponsor my H1. I would like to know the chances of my H1 getting approved. Because the company is small am I going to face any problems? What will be the impact of the size of the company on H1 approvals.
I would really appreciate your inputs because this time I want to resume my career again and I don't want to have any problems with H1.
Thanks,
Amul
more...
pictures Listen/Download: Big Sean

mckottayam
08-05 09:10 PM
I always carry a letter from Employer and I was asked once at Chicago. The letter says I am employed from this day, my job title, salary, visa status and they expect me to return to the employment after the trip. Hope this helps.
dresses Kelly Rowland drops what is
truthinspector
07-19 03:54 PM
The news from CIS brings joy for a lot of the IV members.
Order Details - Jul 18, 2007 11:02 AM EDT
Google Order #403702581861805
Amount : 100$
Order Details - Jul 18, 2007 11:02 AM EDT
Google Order #403702581861805
Amount : 100$
more...
makeup Big Sean-What Goes Around
sideeque
05-08 11:35 AM
How did u get H1B Visa Stamp for longer than the date in I179?
girlfriend (Mp3 Download) Big Sean – quot;I
sircaustic
10-20 10:38 PM
Any attorneys in the house? Responses are appreciated.
hairstyles Big Sean#39;s album quot;Finally
bpratap
12-25 01:26 PM
ILW.COM - immigration news: A Republican Path To Immigration Reform (http://www.ilw.com/articles/2010,1109-demell.shtm)
love police
08-25 09:21 AM
Im from Australia - Victoria - Melbourne
interesting. :)
interesting. :)
HappySnap
February 10th, 2006, 07:57 PM
I've had my D100 for about 3 years. I noticed that the frame buffer was getting lower and lower - and I thought it was just that my memory card was getting old... but I just bought a new one and that was not the problem.
I used to get 6 or 7 images in the buffer, and now it's just 2.
Is there a fix for this or does it need to be repaired?
Thanks!
- Michael
I used to get 6 or 7 images in the buffer, and now it's just 2.
Is there a fix for this or does it need to be repaired?
Thanks!
- Michael
No comments:
Post a Comment