Wednesday, June 29, 2011

kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen

images kristen stewart wallpapers kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. Kristen Stewart Wallpaper
  • Kristen Stewart Wallpaper



  • conchshell
    07-11 11:53 PM
    I applied for the subscription, please approve my subscription





    wallpaper Kristen Stewart Wallpaper kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. Beautiful kristen Stewart HQ
  • Beautiful kristen Stewart HQ



  • pappu
    11-01 08:02 AM
    Hello,

    My labour got approved but we still have to file for I-140. My h1b is going to expire on May 2007.

    Can I get H1b extension based on Labour approval? If not, is it necessary to file I-140 soon.

    Thanks in-advance for any update.
    yes, if your labor was filed more than a year ago you can get an extension. However I would advice you to first only file 140. get it approved. these days it is fast. and then apply for h1b extension in january. you will be able to get 3 yr extn instead of 1 year. it will save you much extension headaches and legal fees.hope this helps.





    kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. wallpapers
  • wallpapers



  • rameshk75
    09-03 01:52 PM
    From the I-131 instructions document, find the list of docs required:

    - I131 application
    - copy of 485 receipt
    - Copy of Driver's license
    - Copy of I94
    - Copy of H1 - I797 Approval Notice
    - 2 Photos (A# and Name on back side with pencil)
    - Check ($305) to U.S. Department of Homeland Security

    - Send the application based on where you LIVE

    Am i missing anything?





    2011 Beautiful kristen Stewart HQ kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. makeup kristen stewart
  • makeup kristen stewart



  • waitin_toolong
    08-14 06:50 AM
    Since her is the derivative GC and you are already approved there are no employment letters needed.

    She needs to use AP/EAD to travel/work maintain legal status at all times.

    You just need to be financially solvent just in case they ask for financial support docs I dont see that happening.

    If your PD is EB3/2003 i dont think she will have to wait too long.

    Too many people with PD 2001-2003 along with several 2004-2005 are approved or getting approval. anyone with Pd 2003 and above should not have to wait too long.



    more...


    kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. dresses Kristen Stewart - Bella, Bella kristen stewart wallpapers in
  • dresses Kristen Stewart - Bella, Bella kristen stewart wallpapers in



  • Dhundhun
    05-03 12:24 AM
    Thanks Dhundhun.
    To be clear When you say "packets" should i put them within two envelopes?
    I was planning on just putting the documents(application and supporting docs) bound by paper clips.
    sorry if its a dumb question but this being my first time filing this wanted to be extra sure.

    Yes. One envelop for AP and the other one for EAD. Put both envelops in Fedex envelop.





    kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. Kristen Stewart Wallpaper
  • Kristen Stewart Wallpaper



  • ss2005
    05-19 10:00 AM
    Hi.

    I am planning to invoke AC21 via H1B.

    My old employer have no issues continuing the same attorney for my future needs.

    My new employer asked me to go with their attorney... but I am planning to go with my old guy who applied my 485.

    Can I pay AC21, future expenses etc charges from my pocket since I am going with my old attorney.

    Is it OK to me paying fees for the GC instead of Employer? Or I shud go with New company Attorney?

    Appreciate your help on this.



    more...


    kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. wallpaper kristen stewart wallpapers in kristen stewart wallpapers in
  • wallpaper kristen stewart wallpapers in kristen stewart wallpapers in



  • smsthss
    12-18 02:44 PM
    Hi,
    I need some good advice on what to do next in my situation.My 1st 3 Yr H1B comes to an end in April and i have another 3 years left in my H1B. Recently in dec i got my I-140 EB3 approved and my 485 is pending PD JAN 2005. I applied for EAD for my wife in july and she got it in sept. I am confused about what to do next? Whether apply for H1B renewal or apply for EAD or apply for both as a safer side ?

    If i get apply for EAD only, if something goes wrong with I-485, can i apply for H1B and get back to H1-B status?

    How useful will it be to apply for both H1B and EAD? If i apply for both, and work on my EAD, Will i still lose the time left on my H1B?

    Can somebody help me out with some suggestions.. Thanks.





    2010 wallpapers kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. kristen stewart wallpapers
  • kristen stewart wallpapers



  • blogger
    10-11 05:20 PM
    I currently have an L1 that is valid until Dec 2007. Meanwhile I applied for my H1 this April and I have been approved for H1 (COS) starting OCT 2007. Now my situations demands me to continue on my L1 for another 4 months. I need to send in my extension papers by November as my L1 expires DEC 2007.

    PLease let me know if my H1 will be cancelled/invalid if I apply for my L1 extension.



    more...


    kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. house kristen stewart
  • house kristen stewart



  • venangara
    10-01 09:43 PM
    You need to have PT license to work. Every state has different rules, there is lot of paper work involved to sit for license exam. For Indians, mostly it was easy for Michigan, New york. For present scenario better check physicaltherapyforum.com, very good info avaliable

    Once you pass license it is easy to get job and H1, presently physical therapy is recession proof. well paid over 60-75000 for new grads.





    hair makeup kristen stewart kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. kristen stewart wallpapers
  • kristen stewart wallpapers



  • Pinkie7
    03-14 07:29 PM
    Thanks for the quick reply. I was reading that getting approved I129 means you are cap exempt for next 6 years. As the petition for visa was filed in 2007, so according to this cap exemption should be for next 6 years i.e. 2013. Would be really nice if you can clarify this.



    more...


    kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. Kristen Stewart Wallpaper.
  • Kristen Stewart Wallpaper.



  • h1bseeker
    09-28 11:12 AM
    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/PremProcI140_072407.pdf





    hot dresses Kristen Stewart - Bella, Bella kristen stewart wallpapers in kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. Boys Widescreen Wallpaper
  • Boys Widescreen Wallpaper



  • shan74
    08-20 09:32 AM
    i am a july 2nd filer and i received notice for FP.



    more...


    house Hot Rod Wallpaper - Widescreen kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. Kristen Stewart
  • Kristen Stewart



  • looivy
    12-22 12:45 PM
    could this be true?

    Repubs are the only one from whom we can expect support for legals.

    Dems didn't do sh%$ in first two years when they had majority in all chambers and now they are trying to make repubs look bad.





    tattoo Kristen Stewart Wallpaper kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. hot kristen stewart wallpaper.
  • hot kristen stewart wallpaper.



  • Becks
    01-05 03:49 PM
    You can go to any industry financial, insurance, pharma etc but your job and duties should be similar to your current one. If your current position is *mathematician* and your new job says "consultant" it will catch the officer's attension easily. But from other threads in understood that your job description should be similar to your current ones. Please go thru some IV threads.



    more...


    pictures wallpaper kristen stewart wallpapers in kristen stewart wallpapers in kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. wallpapers,widescreen
  • wallpapers,widescreen



  • gdhiren
    09-07 11:28 AM
    Let's go folks. This needs to stay on front page at least whole day Today.





    dresses Boys Widescreen Wallpaper kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. wallpaper kristen stewart Hot
  • wallpaper kristen stewart Hot



  • kumarr
    02-15 08:16 PM
    Hi Everyone,

    I am on H1B with Labor approved about 2.8 years ago and I-140 approved for over a year ago.

    I am July2007 fiasco filer of Indian origin.....in US for a some 13 years and I am Canadian citizen.

    I have almost 2.5 years of H1B still left from my 3 year H1B extension.

    I had EAD before but never used it, so my employer has not renewed it.

    I am currently working on H1B.

    I understand I am not allowed to work in my own business while on H1B, but I can have profit or loss from it......so it doesn't make sense to start a consulting business while on H1B in my opinion (correct me if I m wrong btw).

    Starting a Consulting Business on EAD:

    Now I want to start a consulting business in the same/similar field of my current job for which my greencard was applied and is still pending.

    Please help me with the following:

    Q1: Can I start the this consulting business while on EAD? Is LLC the best option?

    Q2: Will it be then job portability from my current job to this new job in my company using AC21?

    Q3: What conditions do I need to fulfill for working in my own company to keep my greencard alive?

    Q4: What evidence do I need to keep handy to show USCIS if asked?

    Q5: Am I supposed to inform USCIS when I do this job chnage?

    Q6: Are there any minimum revenue requirements or do I have to pay myself same or more salary than my current job?

    Q7: What if my business does not take off quickly and I can not pay myself same salary like my current job?

    Q8: Can I apply EAD myself or I need my current employer to do so? I have the old expired EAD card that I never used.

    Q9: I also don't have my job description from my labor certification. Is there a way for me to get it directly from USCIS?

    Please advise. I thank you very much to help me out with this.....I know these are quite a few questions but I really need your help.

    Thank you for your time and help.

    Regards,



    more...


    makeup house kristen stewart kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. Hot Rod Wallpaper - Widescreen
  • Hot Rod Wallpaper - Widescreen



  • eastindia
    11-12 09:53 AM
    Is Dream act more important than fixing the economy in lame duck session?

    No wonder Democrats lost the elections.





    girlfriend hot kristen stewart wallpaper. kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. Widescreen Bella Swan
  • Widescreen Bella Swan



  • GC4US
    06-11 01:47 AM
    Hello everybody,

    I just got an RFE for I-485...they are asking about marriage certificate and birth certificate...when I applied for I-485, I sent marriage certificate and birth certificate ..why they are asking me again to send?

    And can you tell me please what to do with the following.......Uscis sent me too an envelope where to put my documents for RFE.......but the docs dont fit in the small envelope...is it ok if I put my docs in a different and bigger envelope?

    My PD is sept 2005 ROW.
    If someone faced the same situation please help me with some advice.

    Thanks in advance





    hairstyles Kristen Stewart Wallpaper. kristen stewart wallpapers widescreen. kristen stewart 36904
  • kristen stewart 36904



  • snathan
    01-14 11:06 PM
    Hi! I'm H1B holder and my company is willing to sponsor the green card. I'm coming from Eastern Europe (Moldova) and in US am working as software developer, I guess it's EB-3, right? I graduated in Romania Bachelor Degree in Mathematics & Computer Science (4 years) and Master Degree in Computer Science & Engineering (2 years). My work experience is more than 7 years. Please advice how to proceed to get this process done properly, legally and fast, reasonably possible and how much time it would probably take. Thanks in advance!

    You should try for EB2. Make sure the Labor requirement is filed accordingly. Any way as you are coming under ROW, its not going to make much difference.





    mordaut
    04-29 05:03 PM
    Yay! Thanks. ;)





    Mayday
    04-03 06:11 PM
    came back to US on dec 30. Didnt get paid for the month of sept oct nov dec. But i was never out of status as I was in india. ... i have paystubs till aug 30 2009. never out of status

    You actually were out of status since Dec 30 till this moment and you still are out of status. You are immediately out of status once you are not paid for the job or fired, regardless of the fact if employer revokes H-1 or not.

    You can not do H-1 transfer any more. Your next H-1 petition will be a new petition but you will not be subject to H-1 cap as you already have been counted for 6 years.

    So I presume it would safe to get a job offer and leave as soon as possible, then wait for the H-1 petition get approved, stamp H-1 visa and get back.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment