njboy
07-18 11:18 AM
as long as your wages are more than the minimum written in flcdatacenter, you should be ok. they dont go over the lca with a toothcomb, infact it is computerized
wallpaper Scene girls hairstyle with
aguy
09-19 07:43 PM
Hi,
I have received notice for I-485 FP, but my I-140 is still in process (not approved or anything). How is this possible? Is it because of concurrent filing?
Thanks.
I have received notice for I-485 FP, but my I-140 is still in process (not approved or anything). How is this possible? Is it because of concurrent filing?
Thanks.
GCNaseeb
08-31 11:25 PM
Just came across this map, while booking my hotel.
http://map.mapnetwork.com/destination/dc/
Its really Cool Map. Just type in Washington Monument or Whitehouse as your destination point and click Go. Now your destination is selected. Now un-check (or check) and then check each hotel listed on left, one by one. You will know how far is your hotel located from Monument or Whitehouse. Is it not cool?
PS: Sorry, if you already know this!
http://map.mapnetwork.com/destination/dc/
Its really Cool Map. Just type in Washington Monument or Whitehouse as your destination point and click Go. Now your destination is selected. Now un-check (or check) and then check each hotel listed on left, one by one. You will know how far is your hotel located from Monument or Whitehouse. Is it not cool?
PS: Sorry, if you already know this!
2011 Emo scene girls hairstyles
aillarramendi
08-31 11:28 AM
:confused: I want to start this thread to know for how long we will be waiting for receipts:
Filed I-140, I-485, EAD and AP : 08/14/2007
Service Center : TSC
EB3 - ROW
PD : 07/2007
Receipt: Waiting
Check cashed: Not yet
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12765
Filed I-140, I-485, EAD and AP : 08/14/2007
Service Center : TSC
EB3 - ROW
PD : 07/2007
Receipt: Waiting
Check cashed: Not yet
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12765
more...
Comiccmadd
07-23 09:19 AM
i would ! i can imagine my granny's reaction:D
techbuyer77
06-17 06:01 PM
I am eb3 row, i-485 filed on 6/1/7
Can I expect an approval based on nsc and tsc being march 2007?
Like in 3 months?:o
Can I expect an approval based on nsc and tsc being march 2007?
Like in 3 months?:o
more...
ariedia
07-24 10:54 AM
I am an EB3 (rest of the world) -
My I485 has a receipt date of 7/24/2007.
The processing date TSC is showing is 7/16/2007.
When my date comes up inside the Processing dates range, will the category be relevant for the approval? I am asking this question because I have a friend that is an EB2 and a receipt date of Sept 2007, and got his GC on December 2007...
If the categories are relevant, how can we monitor the process (the processing dates then become irrelevant)...
My I485 has a receipt date of 7/24/2007.
The processing date TSC is showing is 7/16/2007.
When my date comes up inside the Processing dates range, will the category be relevant for the approval? I am asking this question because I have a friend that is an EB2 and a receipt date of Sept 2007, and got his GC on December 2007...
If the categories are relevant, how can we monitor the process (the processing dates then become irrelevant)...
2010 Perfect Scene Girls Hairstyles
Shams
10-10 06:47 PM
Yes, I have received receipts for 485, EAD and AP for me and my family on 10/3.My case was filed on Aug 14th, received by NSC on aug 15th, Receipt Notice Sept 26th.
more...
fittan
04-02 11:38 AM
Hi,
My I-140 was filed at VSC on 7/7/07. It was later transferred to TSC.
In this case, would I base my I-140 processing time on VSC which is stucked at 04/01/2006 or TSC which is at 08/15/2007?
I was hoping the later but I just called USCIS customer service and they said that A) it is based on WHERE YOU INITIALLY FILED and B) my application will eventually be sent back to VSC. I appreciate if someone can verify this. Thanks.
Fittan
My I-140 was filed at VSC on 7/7/07. It was later transferred to TSC.
In this case, would I base my I-140 processing time on VSC which is stucked at 04/01/2006 or TSC which is at 08/15/2007?
I was hoping the later but I just called USCIS customer service and they said that A) it is based on WHERE YOU INITIALLY FILED and B) my application will eventually be sent back to VSC. I appreciate if someone can verify this. Thanks.
Fittan
hair Scene Girls Hairstyles
paskal
03-01 01:14 PM
Please help reactivate this group. We have 27 members on our group but it's hard to get 1 reply. We have successfully met two lawmakers recently and more such contacts are urgently needed. A mail was sent out to the group today. If you do not get it, check your junk/spam folders and make sure the group id is added to your safe list. Folks, this time we do not want to come up short. Let's not be in a position to regret our failings in hindsight.
more...
Blog Feeds
02-08 06:10 PM
America's Voice has released a new report entitled The Power of the Latino Vote in the 2010 Elections. The organization released the following statement in connection with the report: Experts Highlight How Latino Voters Will Influence 2010 Elections 40 Competitive Races in 12 States Could Hinge on Latino Voter Turnout Washington, DC � The Latino vote has grown exponentially since 2000, changing the political landscape in more than a dozen states across the country, and is poised to be pivotal yet again in the 2010 cycle. According to experts on the politics of the Latino vote, who gathered on a...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/02/report-candidates-ignore-immigrant-voters-at-their-peril.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/02/report-candidates-ignore-immigrant-voters-at-their-peril.html)
hot cute scene girl with long
SlowRoasted
06-21 01:22 PM
not bad, needs a price on it
more...
house hot Scene Hairstyles For Girls

ramidiskr
01-09 08:10 PM
Immi Gurus,
My wife is planning to go to India this month.. Her H-4 expires on Jan 31st...
My H-1 also expires on Jan31st and I am applying for my H-1 extension..
But we don't have the AP approved yet, we have the receipts of AP and 485.
Can she go to India and come back with the AP after her AP is approved (I will mail it to India.)?????
Please Advice, If this would abandon her AOS.
Thanks
Sharath
My wife is planning to go to India this month.. Her H-4 expires on Jan 31st...
My H-1 also expires on Jan31st and I am applying for my H-1 extension..
But we don't have the AP approved yet, we have the receipts of AP and 485.
Can she go to India and come back with the AP after her AP is approved (I will mail it to India.)?????
Please Advice, If this would abandon her AOS.
Thanks
Sharath
tattoo Philalbe girls hairstyle
test005
05-12 11:43 PM
Please suggest.
more...
pictures emo scene girls hairstyles
va_il
07-17 12:19 PM
I am surprised at how much information / misleading information spreading around.
Lets gauge how people perceive IV role in the outcome, that tells a lot.
Lets gauge how people perceive IV role in the outcome, that tells a lot.
dresses Emo Hairstyle for guys thomas
sukhwinderd
09-13 08:56 AM
also, is the receipt date on your 485 notice same as the actual received date at one of the service centers ?
more...
makeup cute scene girl.
Blog Feeds
07-30 03:50 PM
The Boston Globe reports on another case of a potential DREAM Act recipient facing deportation. Alan, the individual who is the subject of the story, is the son of Mexican migrant laborers, came to the US as an infant and his academic success has been an inspiration to children in his neighborhood. Like many others, he did not learn he was illegally present in the US until he was much older - in this case, high school. The Globe notes that Alan is going to leave the US: Now Alan sees Mexico as his only option. His mother is against...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/07/harvard-grad-faces-deportation.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/07/harvard-grad-faces-deportation.html)
girlfriend makeup 2010 scene hairstyles scene hairstyles for girls with curly. girls
akash016
01-29 03:36 PM
Hello Seniors,
Can you please let me know what is the process to open an already approved case in USCIS? Is it possible ?
Your help really vital for me.
Thanks a lot
Can you please let me know what is the process to open an already approved case in USCIS? Is it possible ?
Your help really vital for me.
Thanks a lot
hairstyles scene girls hairstyles,
userz
09-03 07:45 AM
i have made a sphere and i want to apply a special texture on it, i have my texture on .jpg. how can i do plz ?
Jeff Wheeler
07-11 04:38 PM
This is from months ago…
yawkabore
01-28 11:46 AM
Please I need advice. I am currently preparing to file I-140/I-485 concurrent application and do not want to include the names of my children who are US citizens on the application. This is because I do not want the name of their mom to come up since I don't want to add her name too to the application. Although we got married outside the US, and I mistakenly wrote that with her name on my B1/B2 application I still will want to file this application as single. She has some issues to clear with USCIS and I do not want to complicate matters by adding her name to my application. I truly will appreciate your advice on this matter before I submit my application. Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment