aray
05-28 11:00 AM
yes, they are very good. PM if you have questions. My company has used them and I have had good experience with them.
gman,
Just sent you a PM. Thanks for your help in advance.
gman,
Just sent you a PM. Thanks for your help in advance.
wallpaper baby funny clips,
vikram2101
08-01 09:38 PM
Emergency Appointments
A limited number of visa applicants may qualify for emergency visa interview appointments. To obtain an emergency appointment you must satisfy one or more of the criteria listed below.
The criteria:
For applicants from all consular districts
*
You need to obtain emergency medical care or accompany a relative or employer for emergency medical care
*
You need to attend the funeral of an immediate family member (mother, father, brother, sister, child, grandparent or grandchild)
*
You need to attend to an urgent business matter where the need to travel to the U.S. could not be predicted in advance
*
You are a student or exchange visitor who is within 90 days of the start date of your valid program and who was not denied a visa within the last six months
*
You are a temporary worker (H & L visas only) whose visa has expired and who wants to renew your visa and return to your employment in the U.S.
*
You need to make an appearance in a U.S. court
For applicants from the New Delhi and Kolkata consular districts
* One or more of the criteria above; and/or
* You are a parent, sibling or grandparent who needs to attend the marriage ceremony or graduation of an immediate family member (son, daughter, brother, sister or grandchild).
Question:
Why is a Marriage or graduation ceremony considered an emergency by the New Delhi and Kolkata consulates and not so by the Chennai consulate?
(extra points for creative answers :rolleyes: )
A limited number of visa applicants may qualify for emergency visa interview appointments. To obtain an emergency appointment you must satisfy one or more of the criteria listed below.
The criteria:
For applicants from all consular districts
*
You need to obtain emergency medical care or accompany a relative or employer for emergency medical care
*
You need to attend the funeral of an immediate family member (mother, father, brother, sister, child, grandparent or grandchild)
*
You need to attend to an urgent business matter where the need to travel to the U.S. could not be predicted in advance
*
You are a student or exchange visitor who is within 90 days of the start date of your valid program and who was not denied a visa within the last six months
*
You are a temporary worker (H & L visas only) whose visa has expired and who wants to renew your visa and return to your employment in the U.S.
*
You need to make an appearance in a U.S. court
For applicants from the New Delhi and Kolkata consular districts
* One or more of the criteria above; and/or
* You are a parent, sibling or grandparent who needs to attend the marriage ceremony or graduation of an immediate family member (son, daughter, brother, sister or grandchild).
Question:
Why is a Marriage or graduation ceremony considered an emergency by the New Delhi and Kolkata consulates and not so by the Chennai consulate?
(extra points for creative answers :rolleyes: )
Green_Always
02-27 09:16 PM
Yes Great Inovation and Technology looks promising, need to see how this grows.
Let it Bloom soon... in every backyard and household.
Hope we can take this to Villages and Small cities in India.
Let it Bloom soon... in every backyard and household.
Hope we can take this to Villages and Small cities in India.
2011 baby funny clips,
GC_1000Watt
03-30 03:12 PM
Hi,
I am working under H1B visa and got married December last year. My wife applied for her H4 visa this month and when she got to the embassy for the interview, the consul checked and commented on the font size of her address in our marriage certificate. She said it was smaller than my address (well, she got a longer address before we got married, maybe that is why the census made it smaller) and said to my wife that it needs verification. The embassy then took all documents (her passport, our original marriage cert, etc.) and said they will call her when she needs to return for interview again.
Has anyone of you experience this? If so, any ideas how long it takes for them to call? BTW I'm Filipino. Thank you guys and God bless
I guess you should be fine once they gets satisfied with cross checking.
By the way can you please tell me in short the procedure you followed to have your wife attend H4 visa interview.
Thanks!
I am working under H1B visa and got married December last year. My wife applied for her H4 visa this month and when she got to the embassy for the interview, the consul checked and commented on the font size of her address in our marriage certificate. She said it was smaller than my address (well, she got a longer address before we got married, maybe that is why the census made it smaller) and said to my wife that it needs verification. The embassy then took all documents (her passport, our original marriage cert, etc.) and said they will call her when she needs to return for interview again.
Has anyone of you experience this? If so, any ideas how long it takes for them to call? BTW I'm Filipino. Thank you guys and God bless
I guess you should be fine once they gets satisfied with cross checking.
By the way can you please tell me in short the procedure you followed to have your wife attend H4 visa interview.
Thanks!
more...
iluvgc
08-26 04:14 PM
Should be TRUE...as USCIS can use the SPILL OVER VISA # only in last month ...!!!
Hope we red dots will be the first to get spill over visas :)
Hope we red dots will be the first to get spill over visas :)
naushit
08-07 01:40 PM
Can multiple people together file mandamus?
how about signing a petition and send it to Ombudusman?
In last conference call when some one asked about illogical order of processing
she asked him to file DHS 2007 with her office.
how about about 100+ people filing same DHS 2007? and tell her , illogical processing order is root of many many problems at USCIS.
just my 2 cents....
how about signing a petition and send it to Ombudusman?
In last conference call when some one asked about illogical order of processing
she asked him to file DHS 2007 with her office.
how about about 100+ people filing same DHS 2007? and tell her , illogical processing order is root of many many problems at USCIS.
just my 2 cents....
more...
jonty_11
08-07 04:57 PM
USCIS issues receipt numbers after the Armageddon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2010 baby funny clips,
Jayakamal
12-22 04:15 AM
Dear Thambi,
Thanx Very much for the advice.
Hope it would help.Keep up the good job.
Great Site & Great Suggestions Too..
Thank U
Jayakamal
Thanx Very much for the advice.
Hope it would help.Keep up the good job.
Great Site & Great Suggestions Too..
Thank U
Jayakamal
more...
vikramy
12-30 01:15 PM
From my knowledge...
For now you can use EAD and continue to work.
In Long term you can get your GC refiled from a different company and port priority date
For now you can use EAD and continue to work.
In Long term you can get your GC refiled from a different company and port priority date
hair Funny Clips, Funny Movie
akbar
04-03 04:02 PM
No update on FBI name check meeting ? Ever Held ?
more...
kirupa
01-13 08:51 PM
Looks nice bobdawg. Since I'm not actively updating kirupaStamps, it might be a while before I add yours up. It seems like already a long while has been up since you posted it first :P
hot Funny Videos
nagu
03-13 07:29 PM
My H1B transfer got denied on last month because of end client contract was not provided.
At this time, we are trying get to all contract details(start to end client) and file new h1b petition (CAP Exempt) on premium processing and Lawyers are suggesting me to go for Counslar Processing.
I want to know What are options have to selected on I-129 for counslar processing (I am going through Lawyer However, I want to ensure that we are selecting right one)
On I-129 Form, Part 2,
Question 2: Basis for Classification (Check one):
a. New employment (including new employer filing H-1B extension).
b. Continuation of previously approved employment without change with the
same employer.
c. Change in previously approved employment
d. New concurrent employment.
e. Change of employer
f. Amended petition
Question 5: Requested Action (Check one):
a. Notify the office in Part 4 so the person(s) can obtain a visa or be admitted.
(NOTE: a petition is not required for an E-1 or E-2 visa).
b. Change the person(s)' status and extend their stay since the person(s) are all
now in the U.S. in another status (see instructions for limitations). This is
available only where you check "New Employment" in Item 2, above.
c. Extend the stay of the person(s) since they now hold this status.
d. Amend the stay of the person(s) since they now hold this status.
e. Extend the status of a nonimmigrant classification based on a Free Trade Agreement. (See Free Trade Supplement for TN
and H1B1 to Form I-129).
f. Change status to a nonimmigrant classification based on a Free Trade Agreement. (See Free Trade Supplement for TN and
H1B1 to Form I-129).
Any help appriciated.
At this time, we are trying get to all contract details(start to end client) and file new h1b petition (CAP Exempt) on premium processing and Lawyers are suggesting me to go for Counslar Processing.
I want to know What are options have to selected on I-129 for counslar processing (I am going through Lawyer However, I want to ensure that we are selecting right one)
On I-129 Form, Part 2,
Question 2: Basis for Classification (Check one):
a. New employment (including new employer filing H-1B extension).
b. Continuation of previously approved employment without change with the
same employer.
c. Change in previously approved employment
d. New concurrent employment.
e. Change of employer
f. Amended petition
Question 5: Requested Action (Check one):
a. Notify the office in Part 4 so the person(s) can obtain a visa or be admitted.
(NOTE: a petition is not required for an E-1 or E-2 visa).
b. Change the person(s)' status and extend their stay since the person(s) are all
now in the U.S. in another status (see instructions for limitations). This is
available only where you check "New Employment" in Item 2, above.
c. Extend the stay of the person(s) since they now hold this status.
d. Amend the stay of the person(s) since they now hold this status.
e. Extend the status of a nonimmigrant classification based on a Free Trade Agreement. (See Free Trade Supplement for TN
and H1B1 to Form I-129).
f. Change status to a nonimmigrant classification based on a Free Trade Agreement. (See Free Trade Supplement for TN and
H1B1 to Form I-129).
Any help appriciated.
more...
house upps funny clips part 2 ☆
guest_?
08-12 09:04 PM
I have been trying to access the mexico visa appointment website at http://visa-usa.com.mx but it is not available for the past fortnight. Is it down or has it changed to a new website. Could please someone let me know. Thanks for your help.
tattoo tattoos funny funny videos
sanju_eb3
12-08 11:22 PM
Sorry this is a non-immigration related post.
I wanted to share this YouTube video -- it's just too good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leWtDE4pFhw&feature=related
I wanted to share this YouTube video -- it's just too good.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leWtDE4pFhw&feature=related
more...
pictures Upps Funny Clips part 2
Pagal
06-29 06:45 AM
Hello,
Honesty is almost always the best option.... here would be my answers:
1. I came to US for work and have found US to offer challenging work environment full of opportunities. After working for 6 years, I would like to upgrade my skillset and hence, the decision to go for education
2. In this global economy, it is hard to plan exact details, but I believe that with my US experience and added education, I should find a rewarding position anywhere in the world
3. I've attached the papers of my home in Pakistan where I intend to return in the long run, but most probably I'll have to move to the place where I'm offered the job after my education
Of course, there is no gurantee that the USCIS will respond positively to honesty, but at least your friend's conscious will always be clear.... good luck to her!
Honesty is almost always the best option.... here would be my answers:
1. I came to US for work and have found US to offer challenging work environment full of opportunities. After working for 6 years, I would like to upgrade my skillset and hence, the decision to go for education
2. In this global economy, it is hard to plan exact details, but I believe that with my US experience and added education, I should find a rewarding position anywhere in the world
3. I've attached the papers of my home in Pakistan where I intend to return in the long run, but most probably I'll have to move to the place where I'm offered the job after my education
Of course, there is no gurantee that the USCIS will respond positively to honesty, but at least your friend's conscious will always be clear.... good luck to her!
dresses we will get funny clips .
snathan
05-05 02:55 PM
Hi All,
I would like to know if porting an EB3 Labor & 140 to EB2 with the priority date is possible?
I am currently on h1b, I am planning to join a new company and I qualify for EB2 category.
Is it possible to port priority date of my EB3 to EB2?? with my new employer?
Thanks.
Per the 14th amendement, people with name 'Archana' can not port from EB3 to EB2...:eek:
Yes, you can port.
I would like to know if porting an EB3 Labor & 140 to EB2 with the priority date is possible?
I am currently on h1b, I am planning to join a new company and I qualify for EB2 category.
Is it possible to port priority date of my EB3 to EB2?? with my new employer?
Thanks.
Per the 14th amendement, people with name 'Archana' can not port from EB3 to EB2...:eek:
Yes, you can port.
more...
makeup Funny Clips
Stan09
03-24 02:40 AM
Hello all,
after I get my GC,
do I still need to file AR11(notify USCIS) every time I change my address?
after I get my GC,
do I still need to file AR11(notify USCIS) every time I change my address?
girlfriend Dbz Funny Clips.
Pinkie7
03-14 07:29 PM
Thanks for the quick reply. I was reading that getting approved I129 means you are cap exempt for next 6 years. As the petition for visa was filed in 2007, so according to this cap exemption should be for next 6 years i.e. 2013. Would be really nice if you can clarify this.
hairstyles funny videos, funny clips,
lonedesi
05-19 10:14 AM
Should the job title for PERM labor filing be in Job Zone 5 to qualify under EB2 category? Or could one apply in Job Zone 4 and still qualify for a EB2? Also, does having an MBA, exempt a person from EB quota under any of the proposed bills like STEM, SKIL, PACE, TALENT or should it have to be an MS in Engineering.
A quick response would be greatly appreciated.
A quick response would be greatly appreciated.
directory_guy
04-11 04:43 AM
Match in what aspects? Their looks, profile or some thing else?
GC_ki_daud
08-21 11:23 AM
Any word yet on the Processing Dates.
No comments:
Post a Comment