Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny or die presents

images Funny Or Die Present S02E04 funny or die presents. Funny or Die Presents - The
  • Funny or Die Presents - The



  • needhelp!
    11-16 10:40 AM
    all state chapter members update their signatures to point to their own state chapter, then we will have state chapter links no matter where you go/





    wallpaper Funny or Die Presents - The funny or die presents. Funny Or Die Present S02E02
  • Funny Or Die Present S02E02



  • Queen Josephine
    August 10th, 2005, 09:19 AM
    Jason, agree with Kevin. I did take a quick look at your site however and I see you like to do landscapes. You have a good eye for composition. Some of the pics could benefit from some post processing in a graphics program like photoshop or paintshop pro. A few of the landscapes are heavy on the magenta or cyan scale, a few have washed out skies (there are techniques to deal with that). Best to post a pic in a thread for specific feedback or answers to questions you may have.





    funny or die presents. Funny.or.Die.Presents.S02E10.
  • Funny.or.Die.Presents.S02E10.



  • sweet_jungle
    10-14 04:33 AM
    This is getting ridiculous...losing my patience

    I think a controlled slow movement is good at the beginning of the year. Last year they had made, for example, EB2 India as April 2004 but they had to make it U after 1st quarter.
    So, a controlled slow movement will leave to more un-used numbers in the 3rd quarter when they will then be forced to make big jumps in dates to use up annual visa numbers





    2011 Funny Or Die Present S02E02 funny or die presents. Funny Or Die Present S02E03
  • Funny Or Die Present S02E03



  • lorebarba27
    07-30 03:55 AM
    One lawyer told me that according to new regulations only jobs on Job Zone Five can apply for EB2. If this is true only 15-1011.00 - Computer and Information Scientists, Research can apply for EB2 for ITJobs.

    Anyone knows if this is true?

    I am in Job Zone 4 as a Computer Software Engineer and want to apply under EB2. But if this new rule is true I do not want to apply under EB3 and prefer to go back to my country.

    Please advise,



    more...


    funny or die presents. 8 of Funny Or Die Presents
  • 8 of Funny Or Die Presents



  • FinalGC
    06-14 12:42 PM
    This will be a new H1 application since you never used the original one. You will need to go to the US Consulate with the new approved H1 document and they will ask you why u forsook the first one....





    funny or die presents. on Funny or Die Presents
  • on Funny or Die Presents



  • ras
    10-27 07:25 PM
    IV Members,
    At some point of time you must have posed a question or had some issue that was pegging you. You tried to get answers from members and resolve issues. Time must have passed and you had an outcome for the issue you were worried/working. It would be nice if you post the experience what happened to the issue you were worried over the period of time. How it has been resolved or what is logical end.

    For ex:
    I posted a question about my worry about travel to india with out the reciept notice and finally it ended up recieving the notice 3 days before my travel. I have gone through different tensions in the process. IV forums helped me understand where I stood what actions I needed to take. I took those actions, and it resulted in a favourable outcome at the end.

    This happened just because some one has posted their experience.

    So it is just not posing the questions on the forums but as the time passes do update what happened to your question.

    This helps many other IV members who may come across same situations. Some of the IV members do this but few others they just forgot to return back and update the members what happened to their situations later. Do care to let people who answered you know what was the result.

    Admin,
    if possible make this as a sticky, probably helps a lot of people.



    more...


    funny or die presents. Funny or Die Presents.
  • Funny or Die Presents.



  • sduri
    12-05 03:57 AM
    My husband has a pending I-130 visa petition (I am a US citizen, he's Italian, we live in Italy). Can anyone tell me whether he is permitted to enter (and exit, as we are still residents in Italy) the US on holiday (departure 19 dec)?
    I have not found any specific details in regard.





    2010 Funny.or.Die.Presents.S02E10. funny or die presents. Funny Or Die Present S02E04
  • Funny Or Die Present S02E04



  • pappu
    08-26 01:17 PM
    Thanks OP for posting these articles. Really great articles.

    Hey I would suggest and ask everyone to send the emails to the BW and SFMAG and thank them for writing such good articles. This will motivate them to write more articles like these and gets us in the picture and our issues which will help in CIR

    Both are good articles. Thanks for posting.
    I agree with you. We should be writing in the comments area of both these websites to show support for such articles.



    more...


    funny or die presents. Funny Or Die Presents.
  • Funny Or Die Presents.



  • sumansk
    11-08 10:32 AM
    But this time there are 90+ dems and Reps co-sponsored this bill..so chance of this getting passed is enormous and I was hoping since this is the child of those claiming to be the champions of the legal immigration ..could probably insert something to bring relief to the legal community..
    Not sure though .. could not place hand on the text of this bill..

    :(





    hair Funny Or Die Present S02E03 funny or die presents. 2 Episode 10 Funny or Die
  • 2 Episode 10 Funny or Die



  • qtoask
    06-14 11:10 PM
    Pl post .. how many of you got I-485 approved since June 1 2007.

    I heard lot of approvals coming....



    more...


    funny or die presents. 8 of Funny Or Die Presents
  • 8 of Funny Or Die Presents



  • pappu
    08-31 03:41 PM
    Thanks Members for quick response. There are few volunteers who have sent emails and are being contacted. It should be sufficient for now. In future if there is a need, I can let you know on the forum. Thanks again for your enthusiasm and continued support for IV efforts.





    hot 8 of Funny Or Die Presents funny or die presents. Funny or Die Presents S02E08
  • Funny or Die Presents S02E08



  • BobDawg
    01-13 08:47 PM
    Yah there is one that come with slightly less than the basics,(assuming you would like to save your progress)
    The cheaper one contains.

    XBOX 360
    Power Cord
    A/V Cable
    Wired Controller

    The expensive one contains.

    XBOX 360 w/ crome eject button and disc tray
    Power Cord
    Component A/V Cable
    Hard Drive which allows you to save your progress
    Wireless Controller takes AA batteries
    XBOX Live Headset



    more...


    house 12 weeks of “Funny or Die funny or die presents. Funny.or.Die.Presents.
  • Funny.or.Die.Presents.



  • aachoo
    05-24 02:24 PM
    Attorney did the work for me. But he asked for 2 photos for AP renewal. The EAD renewal generated a biometrics apppointment within 2 weeks (I am in CA)





    tattoo on Funny or Die Presents funny or die presents. Funny Or Die Presents tonight
  • Funny Or Die Presents tonight



  • superdude
    07-31 06:56 PM
    Great Work
    Guys,

    I just created a search engine (http://immisearch.blogspot.com/) to help all people looking for a better way to search topics around immigration related activites. The search engine came as a result of my countless hours that I spent searching to answers around the web.
    Try searching for any information with h1b, h4, Green Card, I-485, I140, citizenship etc, and the engine should give you a better result.

    Leave a comment at the blog and let me know what else could be improved.
    http://immisearch.blogspot.com/

    Also find out what people are saying at other threads..
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11235

    -Vikram



    more...


    pictures Funny or Die Presents. funny or die presents. 7 of Funny Or Die Presents
  • 7 of Funny Or Die Presents



  • tnite
    10-08 07:15 PM
    Is it July 10th OR 20th - I am assuming July 10th :)

    Thanks

    july 10th





    dresses Funny or Die Presents S02E08 funny or die presents. for Funny or Die Presents
  • for Funny or Die Presents



  • ho_gaya_kaya_?
    11-20 08:41 PM
    Another rule of thumb is that if you do not know whether your date is current or not- then you are probably not current :)
    j/k...



    more...


    makeup Funny Or Die Presents. funny or die presents. 12 weeks of “Funny or Die
  • 12 weeks of “Funny or Die



  • arc
    10-08 03:20 PM
    I have a valid H4 after receving the EAD now getting paid on 1099 (on an off), I am planning to visit India this year. My question is!

    Can I come back on H4 (I have a valid stamp) or do I have to use my AP since I am using my EAD privileges for getting paid?

    Will they know at the Point of Entry that I am using my EAD?

    Many thanks for viewing and answering!





    girlfriend Funny Or Die Presents tonight funny or die presents. “Funny or Die Presents” knows
  • “Funny or Die Presents” knows



  • nath.exists
    06-04 09:26 AM
    Gurus, My place of birth is different in my passport than that of my birth certificate. I will have the place of birth changed in my passport. Could you pls tell me how difficult/messy is to have the uscis change the place of birth in my h1b petition based on my new passport. I am currently in my second year h1b. please throw light on any possible complications both serious and trifle. I dont have my h1b visa stamped yet. My GC process is going to start soon.





    hairstyles 8 of Funny Or Die Presents funny or die presents. website Funny or Die.
  • website Funny or Die.



  • gc28262
    01-09 11:40 PM
    I want to apply AP for my daughter without lawyer's help. I didn't apply for her when I applied my 485 and AP but her 485 has been applied and I have the RN. Is it straightforward process. Since I applied for 485 July 2nd can't file electronically and must use old fee?.

    Also in the application instructions under intial evidence section it saysAn explanation or other evidence showing thecircumstances that warrant issuance of anadvance parole document; orWhat does this mean, do I have to write an explanation letter :confused:

    AP is comparatively simple. You don't need to have a lawyer. Please go through all instructions carefully.
    Yes you need to write a brief letter explaining why you need AP. You can say for family visit, family function ( if any ) etc.
    I recommend applying online.





    gotgc?
    02-01 03:26 PM
    Hi,

    I have applied for my wife's AP with NSC today and She needs to travel on April 3rd. I wanted to know how long does it take these days for approval?

    Also, if she does not get the AP by April 3rd she would be travelling anyway. Because, I can mail her the AP once we receive even after her departure as I am going to be here in US. My question is if she travels out of the country before the approval, would USCIS know about it and would it affect her application? And if it does not come at all, can she apply for H4 stamping in India and come back on it? Please let me know guys.





    mdcowboy
    09-01 01:37 PM
    Hi IV Attorneys,

    My wife's I-797A got lost in transit mail. I was wondering is there a way to order a replacement I-797A and how long would it take to get one. I need to take it to the SSN office as they require original documents to issue a SSN card. Your help is much appreciated!

    Thanks.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment