pappu
07-27 11:57 AM
http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/AC21
Hope this helps
Hope this helps
wallpaper Cameron Diaz#39;s feathered
Citizen of the World
01-18 11:01 AM
NVS International--www.nogalesvisaservices.com
The U.S. Consulate in Nogales Mexico has been really efficient in issuing appointments as well as Visa Stampings. You are able to schedule them in one week from the date you apply; the process takes no more than two days. 98% of NVS's Clients in the last month have been in and out on the same day of the appointment with no issues. There have been a few cases where people had to stay one or two extra days for additional proccessing.
If you need any help with anything from: Transportation (From the Airport to Nogales and within Mexico to the U.S. Consulate), Visa Application fee processing (Bank Draft) and Lodging please contact:
NVS International and visit us at: www.nogalesvisaservices.com or e-mail: japujol@nogalesvisaservices.com.
NVS International's staff is fully bilingual (English/Spanish) and all natives of Nogales. They really help make your visit as simple and worry free as possible. The staff makes sure you get to your appointment on time and assists you until you get in and make sure you have no problems until you are back in the USA.
The U.S. Consulate in Nogales Mexico has been really efficient in issuing appointments as well as Visa Stampings. You are able to schedule them in one week from the date you apply; the process takes no more than two days. 98% of NVS's Clients in the last month have been in and out on the same day of the appointment with no issues. There have been a few cases where people had to stay one or two extra days for additional proccessing.
If you need any help with anything from: Transportation (From the Airport to Nogales and within Mexico to the U.S. Consulate), Visa Application fee processing (Bank Draft) and Lodging please contact:
NVS International and visit us at: www.nogalesvisaservices.com or e-mail: japujol@nogalesvisaservices.com.
NVS International's staff is fully bilingual (English/Spanish) and all natives of Nogales. They really help make your visit as simple and worry free as possible. The staff makes sure you get to your appointment on time and assists you until you get in and make sure you have no problems until you are back in the USA.
solaris27
12-04 06:06 PM
if your oldh1b expired then yer otherwise not .
2011 -style-hairstyles-white-

mani2977
04-16 11:32 AM
Hello,
I 'm on H1-B visa already max out and got the extension for 7 th year based on perm pending.
Petition is going to expire in Sep 2011 and last week my perm got denied.
My employer is going to appeal for the perm and also going to apply H1B extension.
Also I got an offer from other employer waited long time for this exiting offer. Not sure what are my options now , is it possible to take the new opportunity or should I stick with my current employer to deal with this issue?
Looking for suggestions ASAP , thanks
I 'm on H1-B visa already max out and got the extension for 7 th year based on perm pending.
Petition is going to expire in Sep 2011 and last week my perm got denied.
My employer is going to appeal for the perm and also going to apply H1B extension.
Also I got an offer from other employer waited long time for this exiting offer. Not sure what are my options now , is it possible to take the new opportunity or should I stick with my current employer to deal with this issue?
Looking for suggestions ASAP , thanks
more...
GCLONGWAIT
10-05 05:41 PM
Hello,
My husband is on pending I-485 MTR & my denied I-140 is in appeal. My husband has to apply for H-4 status based on my approved & stamped H-1 status.
My Queries:
1) I am told that he cannot apply from USA as his I-485 is denied and he is pending I-485 MTR?
2) Can he apply for canadian visa for H4 consulate processing even though he doesn't have valid USA stamp on his passport? All we have is pending I-485 MTR receipt & my pending appeal letter from AAO office.
3) How safe is it to apply from canada?
Your response will be highly appreciated.
Thanx in advance
My husband is on pending I-485 MTR & my denied I-140 is in appeal. My husband has to apply for H-4 status based on my approved & stamped H-1 status.
My Queries:
1) I am told that he cannot apply from USA as his I-485 is denied and he is pending I-485 MTR?
2) Can he apply for canadian visa for H4 consulate processing even though he doesn't have valid USA stamp on his passport? All we have is pending I-485 MTR receipt & my pending appeal letter from AAO office.
3) How safe is it to apply from canada?
Your response will be highly appreciated.
Thanx in advance
omsakthi
02-10 08:13 PM
Dear Sir/Madam,
My h1b status (and I94) is valid till 20 Feb 2010. Few days back I have applied for my h1b extention on PP after completing 4 years 6 months. My I140 got rejected couple of months back and I appealed on it, It is on pending now. Basically i am looking for an options if my h1b extention gets denied , can i appeal for h1b extention and get h1b extention based my I140 appeal. Are there any other ways to continue to work in usa? or Do I need to leave usa immediatly? if yes with in how many days?
Greatly appreciated your help regarding this. Please kindly help me regarding this.
My h1b status (and I94) is valid till 20 Feb 2010. Few days back I have applied for my h1b extention on PP after completing 4 years 6 months. My I140 got rejected couple of months back and I appealed on it, It is on pending now. Basically i am looking for an options if my h1b extention gets denied , can i appeal for h1b extention and get h1b extention based my I140 appeal. Are there any other ways to continue to work in usa? or Do I need to leave usa immediatly? if yes with in how many days?
Greatly appreciated your help regarding this. Please kindly help me regarding this.
more...
Moillychalanglninu
04-27 07:05 AM
Today, I visited this forum so I found that it's very interested for me.. there are many topics available here so I like this so much.....
I hope that you will read care fully and tell me more benifits about this .........
I hope that you will read care fully and tell me more benifits about this .........
2010 Long Feathered Hairstyle
Raj_345
07-21 12:06 PM
I have a offer from an employer and they say that they will be able to provide documentation for GC processing but will not be able to sponsor. What does that mean? Can i hire attorney for my GC processing(EB2) and pay the expenses by myself? What else would be required from the employer?
Please advise..
Thanks
Please advise..
Thanks
more...
crystal
09-17 03:35 PM
--
Hello Friends,
Can anyone tell how long and how much does it take to
1. H1 Transfer (Premium Processing)
With in 15 days
2. H1 Transfer (Non - Premium Processing)
Your luck , ranging from month to 6 months or more...
Thanks in advance.
-rkdnc9
Hello Friends,
Can anyone tell how long and how much does it take to
1. H1 Transfer (Premium Processing)
With in 15 days
2. H1 Transfer (Non - Premium Processing)
Your luck , ranging from month to 6 months or more...
Thanks in advance.
-rkdnc9
hair Cute feathered hair.
Blog Feeds
06-15 09:20 AM
While hockey is better known for having immigrant players, the NBA has its fair share of global stars. The finals going on this week pit the Orlando Magic against the Los Angeles Lakers. The Orlando Magic has four international players: Adonal Foyle - Center - St. Vincent and the Grenadines Marcin Gortat - Center - Poland Mickael Pietrus - Guard/Forward - France Hedo Turkoglu - Forward - Turkey
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/06/immigrants-of-the-day-immigrants-on-the-orlando-magic.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/06/immigrants-of-the-day-immigrants-on-the-orlando-magic.html)
more...
Blog Feeds
08-08 09:40 AM
From a press release from the New Orleans Workers' Center for Racial Justice: Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano has dispatched her top detention advisor to Basile, Louisiana to meet with detainees who have monitored conditions and staged hunger strikes in the isolated ICE detention center during the last month. Dora Schriro, Director of the newly created Office of Detention Policy and Planning, is on her way to the South Louisiana Corrections Center now. Meanwhile, detainee Edgar Nelson Bojorge Alcantara entered his sixth day on hunger strike today. He and other detainees in the facility have held five hunger strikes...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/08/top-dhs-official-to-meet-hunger-strikers-in-new-orleans.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/08/top-dhs-official-to-meet-hunger-strikers-in-new-orleans.html)
hot Celebrity Hairstyles middot; Men
pappu
07-02 07:25 AM
c, 0, 9
more...
house hairstyle. feathered 70s
fire_hs_1
07-14 04:16 PM
I got my labor and 140 cleared few months back under EB3, Can I apply for 765 to get my EAD ?
I have not applied for 485.
Please let me know.
thanks
I have not applied for 485.
Please let me know.
thanks
tattoo short feathered haircuts

luckyone
07-12 10:35 AM
The White House would not directly respond to reports of complaints from some Democratic governors.
But David Axelrod, the president�s senior adviser, said on Sunday on CNN�s �State of the Union� that the president remained committed to passing an immigration overhaul, and that addressing the issue did not mean he was ignoring the economy.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/12/us/politics/12governors.html?_r=1&hp
But David Axelrod, the president�s senior adviser, said on Sunday on CNN�s �State of the Union� that the president remained committed to passing an immigration overhaul, and that addressing the issue did not mean he was ignoring the economy.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/12/us/politics/12governors.html?_r=1&hp
more...
pictures hairstyles short hair styles
brain_implosion
06-28 11:30 AM
If a consultant moves from their primary work location to a client site in the same city (literally a few blocks down the street), is a new LCA or amendment required?
Do most people who work on project basis for different clients (and not fulltime for a particular employer) file a new LCA/amendment everytime they get a new project?
Do most people who work on project basis for different clients (and not fulltime for a particular employer) file a new LCA/amendment everytime they get a new project?
dresses length feathered haircut
pappu
09-14 06:34 PM
DO NOT POST MEDIA LEADS ON THE FORUM PLEASE.
This is a request to every member working very hard in the media campaign and state chapters. If you get a response from any reporter for a media interview, DO NOT post the details on the forum. Please be alert if you find someone posting such message and immediately have that deleted.
If you get a media lead immediately send an email with information about the media lead to --- media at immigrationvoice.org
By sharing sensitive information on the open forum please understand that you maybe destroying the hard work of everyone in the media effort. It takes lot of effort to get media stories. Each of our member is a PR agent for us and we have a well planned strategy to help this entire community and get the immigration issues solved.
Thanks
This is a request to every member working very hard in the media campaign and state chapters. If you get a response from any reporter for a media interview, DO NOT post the details on the forum. Please be alert if you find someone posting such message and immediately have that deleted.
If you get a media lead immediately send an email with information about the media lead to --- media at immigrationvoice.org
By sharing sensitive information on the open forum please understand that you maybe destroying the hard work of everyone in the media effort. It takes lot of effort to get media stories. Each of our member is a PR agent for us and we have a well planned strategy to help this entire community and get the immigration issues solved.
Thanks
more...
makeup hairstyles for prom updos with

insbaby
06-22 01:55 PM
Hi,
My passport expires in Jan 2010.
Is there a time frame by which I need to renew passport? Can I go sometime this month or should it be within 6 months of expiration?
Thanks in advance.
Washington DC - Indian Embassy - 6 months before.
My passport expires in Jan 2010.
Is there a time frame by which I need to renew passport? Can I go sometime this month or should it be within 6 months of expiration?
Thanks in advance.
Washington DC - Indian Embassy - 6 months before.
girlfriend selena gomez haircut. selena
gimme_GC2006
10-09 09:12 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5814&highlight=decoding+receipt
You may also use the search function here
Thank You!!
BTW, I did use search function but was giving lot of results.
So decided to take help :D
You may also use the search function here
Thank You!!
BTW, I did use search function but was giving lot of results.
So decided to take help :D
hairstyles feathered bob
Sunx_2004
07-30 03:13 PM
What are the benefits? Please explain.
Ann Ruben
06-30 07:50 PM
As long as you have a valid advance parole, an approved I-140 and a bona fide offer of employment in the same or similar occupation you are not likely to be at risk if you go to India. However, before making a decision to travel, you should consult with an immigration attorney fully familiar with your immigration and employment history.
krithi
02-08 02:15 PM
Job on Labor Cert.
Technical Services Manager (Software Engineer, Programmer Analyst alternate acceptable job titles) - Daily operations of department, analyze
workflow, Develop information resources, provide data security, control,
strategic computing, disaster recovery.
Utilize SAP/PeopleSoft, J2EE,
MPEG/MP3, .NET/VB, DB2, C++, SQL/Oracle.
New Job Title and Duties.
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Develop IT software using .NET technologies and SQL Server. Maintain the product, disaster recovery and analyze workflow.
If i invoke AC21 do you guys think would there be any issue in my 485 approval.
Thanks,
Java
Technical Services Manager (Software Engineer, Programmer Analyst alternate acceptable job titles) - Daily operations of department, analyze
workflow, Develop information resources, provide data security, control,
strategic computing, disaster recovery.
Utilize SAP/PeopleSoft, J2EE,
MPEG/MP3, .NET/VB, DB2, C++, SQL/Oracle.
New Job Title and Duties.
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Develop IT software using .NET technologies and SQL Server. Maintain the product, disaster recovery and analyze workflow.
If i invoke AC21 do you guys think would there be any issue in my 485 approval.
Thanks,
Java
No comments:
Post a Comment