cr52401
04-24 09:19 AM
What was your I-485 receipt date (Note: I am not asking for your PD)
RD was June 7 2007. Do you have any idea how long it could take to have some respond from them??
RD was June 7 2007. Do you have any idea how long it could take to have some respond from them??
wallpaper funny noises lately… maybe

dallasdude
03-26 01:53 PM
Correct. They are being heavily scrutinized now.
javadeveloper
07-26 05:08 PM
I guess you should wait for reciept # , it may take upto 6 weeks,once you get reciept# you can apply for EAD/AP on your own.
2011 Sambo and His Funny Noises
sathishkrish
11-28 08:33 PM
As I understand the process, if your date is current, the USCIS will accept your application - meaning they ARE processing applications with a priority date matching or exceeding yours.
During the July 2007 fiasco, the cut-off dates were current, allowing everyone to apply. If we submitted our application and the date is current at the time, why do we have to wait until our date becomes current again? Shouldn't they process the application within 6 months or less?
You application will continue to be processed when it is within the processing time - visa allocation happens only when your PD is current, which apparently is not. Moreover - Visa Bulletin is just a Forecast based on current demand so, actuals can vary at any time. There is so much to read about this in many forums including this, so you may want do more research before asking - I have a reason to tell you this because your poor soul will soon be hounded by GURUS for not researching enough :-) Hope you understand!
Cheers
During the July 2007 fiasco, the cut-off dates were current, allowing everyone to apply. If we submitted our application and the date is current at the time, why do we have to wait until our date becomes current again? Shouldn't they process the application within 6 months or less?
You application will continue to be processed when it is within the processing time - visa allocation happens only when your PD is current, which apparently is not. Moreover - Visa Bulletin is just a Forecast based on current demand so, actuals can vary at any time. There is so much to read about this in many forums including this, so you may want do more research before asking - I have a reason to tell you this because your poor soul will soon be hounded by GURUS for not researching enough :-) Hope you understand!
Cheers
more...
subba
05-10 08:17 AM
I am in a little bit of a strange situation and wanted to know what my options are.
Just started 8th year of H1 (have approved visa + stamp upto 10th year).
Am considering switching jobs mainly because my current one is too frustrating.
Found another offer I like but they do not have an immediate requirement but want me to start 3 months from now. They are, however, willing to have me start earlier and work for a week or so and then go on a leave of absence for a month or so. I also would find the one month break useful to go to India and deal with some family issues.
I would apply for my H1 transfer and actually switch only after it is approved.
Does anyone see any issues with this? ie., going on an unpaid LOA outside the country, especially in a new job. Would there be any issues while coming back at port of entry?
Any advice/feedback would be appreciated.
Just started 8th year of H1 (have approved visa + stamp upto 10th year).
Am considering switching jobs mainly because my current one is too frustrating.
Found another offer I like but they do not have an immediate requirement but want me to start 3 months from now. They are, however, willing to have me start earlier and work for a week or so and then go on a leave of absence for a month or so. I also would find the one month break useful to go to India and deal with some family issues.
I would apply for my H1 transfer and actually switch only after it is approved.
Does anyone see any issues with this? ie., going on an unpaid LOA outside the country, especially in a new job. Would there be any issues while coming back at port of entry?
Any advice/feedback would be appreciated.
JSimmivoice
01-25 09:53 PM
Is it Legal to hold multiple H1 (both profit)?
more...
rv485
08-27 03:14 PM
I filed I-485 for me and my wife in Aug'07. I have plan to join client and would like to change the lawyer since he is a company lawyer or represent myself for my wife and my I485. If I need to self represent what are the steps? Do I have to file G28 by selecting the option other for my and send covering letter? Will it trigger any RFE? Please advice me.
2010 Dog hearing funny noises
mdcowboy
09-01 07:29 PM
You will need to file an I-824 (USCIS - Application for Action on an Approved Application or Petition (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=dd153591ec04d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)).
Please note that these applications typically take 3-5 months. Current processing time at USCIS: CSC is three months.
Thanks a bunch parablergh. 3months is a long time to get a replacement I797! I don't know if there is a shortcut to get the SSN by showing a notarized copy of the I797 that we have instead of waiting for the duplicate one from USCIS.
Please note that these applications typically take 3-5 months. Current processing time at USCIS: CSC is three months.
Thanks a bunch parablergh. 3months is a long time to get a replacement I797! I don't know if there is a shortcut to get the SSN by showing a notarized copy of the I797 that we have instead of waiting for the duplicate one from USCIS.
more...
harrydr
12-07 04:46 PM
Hello,
Basic question to my current situation and my plans for the future.
If i wait until my PD becomes current for me to file I-485 and once filling is done and i wait 6 months from the filling date to change my job,
1. Am i limited to change jobs only in the same corporation.
2. If not and i decide to start a new job (after 6 months of filling I-485 obviously) with a new corporation can the old company revoke my I-140 and I -485.
3. If yes, then does that mean i would have to start fro the beginning with the new company for my GC processing??
Thanks in advance for answering this complex situation.
Basic question to my current situation and my plans for the future.
If i wait until my PD becomes current for me to file I-485 and once filling is done and i wait 6 months from the filling date to change my job,
1. Am i limited to change jobs only in the same corporation.
2. If not and i decide to start a new job (after 6 months of filling I-485 obviously) with a new corporation can the old company revoke my I-140 and I -485.
3. If yes, then does that mean i would have to start fro the beginning with the new company for my GC processing??
Thanks in advance for answering this complex situation.
hair and make funny noises.

Skolli9886
05-10 02:18 PM
Any Preditions on Movememnt of Dates for June Visa Bulliten !
Demand Data Used in the Determination of Employment Preference Cut-Off Dates
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf
India EB2 Reduced from 13,300 to 10,425 i.e. 2875 allocated for only EB2 I.
China EB2 Reduced from 3,900 to 3,675 i.e 225 allocated for only EB2 C.
Demand Data Used in the Determination of Employment Preference Cut-Off Dates
http://www.travel.state.gov/pdf/EmploymentDemandUsedForCutOffDates.pdf
India EB2 Reduced from 13,300 to 10,425 i.e. 2875 allocated for only EB2 I.
China EB2 Reduced from 3,900 to 3,675 i.e 225 allocated for only EB2 C.
more...
CagedApe
06-23 03:24 AM
That layout didn't take long to make at all. I didn't add any detail yet. It's a work in progress :)
BUT, I am a beginner and am just trying to learn photoshop and do something useful at the same time.
BUT, I am a beginner and am just trying to learn photoshop and do something useful at the same time.
hot Kuniko making funny noises and faces
reachinus
08-06 07:07 PM
This is just my opinion. If I were you, I will go to the Airport and see an Immigration Office and have it corrected.
more...
house Night Garden: Funny Noises
purethoughts
09-12 02:07 PM
I read the whole CISOmbudsman Report ( http://www.dhs.gov/interweb/assetlibrary/CISOmbudsman_AnnualReport_2006_II-Pervasive_and_Serious_Problems.pdf) and i came to the conclusion that USCIS is not an intact organization with just some glitches in it . Actually it is kind of a statue put together by pieces of other statues. After the creation of the Homeland Security (!) department, they broken up the INS in pieces and all the pieces of one INS were absorbed by several agencies. This was done just 4 years back so it will take some time to reorganize their acts. Meanwhile they are facing many difficult and massive tasks from other directions.
They will be less caring of what 0.5 million of potential legal immigrants think of thier acts no matter how good organize we are and how much loud our screams will be. People come on similar forums with their limited knowledge (i am also one of them) and claim to know much more but if you read all these reports you know that you are not dealing with one broken system, it is bunch of broken system put together. So there are lots of cracks and holes and our cases may drop from those cracks without anyone knowing that thing.
I will go in India and have a head bath in Ganga if my green card comes before my remains are shipped there !! I do not have any confidence in USCIS and its policies at least for now. May be in couple of years they will straighten out some problems. I hope that future generation of desi people will get some fruits of the labor we are bearing right now.
So sit tight and do not leave anything to chances !!
They will be less caring of what 0.5 million of potential legal immigrants think of thier acts no matter how good organize we are and how much loud our screams will be. People come on similar forums with their limited knowledge (i am also one of them) and claim to know much more but if you read all these reports you know that you are not dealing with one broken system, it is bunch of broken system put together. So there are lots of cracks and holes and our cases may drop from those cracks without anyone knowing that thing.
I will go in India and have a head bath in Ganga if my green card comes before my remains are shipped there !! I do not have any confidence in USCIS and its policies at least for now. May be in couple of years they will straighten out some problems. I hope that future generation of desi people will get some fruits of the labor we are bearing right now.
So sit tight and do not leave anything to chances !!
tattoo and making funny noises
tnite
08-09 10:50 PM
My Lawyer said that the Premium Processing for I-140 will be again available from 08/16/2007, he said he knows that 100%. Did someone have some information about this ??. Can this be true??
If this is true then some of the concurrent filers will try to upgrade them to PP.I will be surprised if they do that. But crazier things have happened.
If this is true then some of the concurrent filers will try to upgrade them to PP.I will be surprised if they do that. But crazier things have happened.
more...
pictures funny pictures of dogs with
STAmisha
06-23 08:15 PM
I have a very unique problem.
I'm filing 140 and 485 now with my current company (company B). I came to USA in Sep 2000 via company A. I joined current company in May 2003. I did not resign from company A till July 2003 ( was on vacation from company A and got paid).I also got experience letter from company A saying that I worked from Sep 2000 to july 2003
Now in my biographic forms should I declare that I worked in company A from Sep 2000 to May 2003 (or) Sep 2000 to July 2003?
If I put Sep 2000 - July 2003, will I be in a problem? Please advice
Also, I LC just got approved from P-BEC. We dont have the physical copy yet. can we file 140 and 485 without it?
I'm filing 140 and 485 now with my current company (company B). I came to USA in Sep 2000 via company A. I joined current company in May 2003. I did not resign from company A till July 2003 ( was on vacation from company A and got paid).I also got experience letter from company A saying that I worked from Sep 2000 to july 2003
Now in my biographic forms should I declare that I worked in company A from Sep 2000 to May 2003 (or) Sep 2000 to July 2003?
If I put Sep 2000 - July 2003, will I be in a problem? Please advice
Also, I LC just got approved from P-BEC. We dont have the physical copy yet. can we file 140 and 485 without it?
dresses Baby Making Funny Noises. 1:38
sri1973
07-18 03:26 PM
Hello All,
Brief History: I am working for a Food Processing company (A) in R&D. Company A was my sponsor for GC. I have been on EAD since Oct 2007 (filed 485 during July-Aug 2007 time period) :) . My I-140 was approved Jan 2007. My GC application was started in Apr 2006 - Perm process. Also, i still have my H1B(Extension) valid until Apr 2010. Company A uses a consulting firm for roughly about 25 - 35% of R&D projects.
Reason to change: I believe this opportunity will have a significant change/growth to my career.
Questions: :confused: Can i change my job to the consulting firm using EAD? What are the consequences i should expect from USCIS? Does the Consulting company have to get involved with any Immigration fillings?
If i decide to work for the consulting firm, i will still be doing the same job for Company A but as a consultant + I will have additional projects with other Food Processing companies. I think labor application job description won't change (Company A to Consulting Firm) and this is where i struggle to understand the rules. Need your thoughts and Advice.
Appreciate your help and Thanks for your time.
Brief History: I am working for a Food Processing company (A) in R&D. Company A was my sponsor for GC. I have been on EAD since Oct 2007 (filed 485 during July-Aug 2007 time period) :) . My I-140 was approved Jan 2007. My GC application was started in Apr 2006 - Perm process. Also, i still have my H1B(Extension) valid until Apr 2010. Company A uses a consulting firm for roughly about 25 - 35% of R&D projects.
Reason to change: I believe this opportunity will have a significant change/growth to my career.
Questions: :confused: Can i change my job to the consulting firm using EAD? What are the consequences i should expect from USCIS? Does the Consulting company have to get involved with any Immigration fillings?
If i decide to work for the consulting firm, i will still be doing the same job for Company A but as a consultant + I will have additional projects with other Food Processing companies. I think labor application job description won't change (Company A to Consulting Firm) and this is where i struggle to understand the rules. Need your thoughts and Advice.
Appreciate your help and Thanks for your time.
more...
makeup Chong funny noises guy in
SunnySide
04-03 04:42 PM
requirements on labor was Bachelors Degree with 5 years of experience.
Single source Bachelors degree was the reason for denial.
Single source Bachelors degree was the reason for denial.
girlfriend about funny noises
gc_check
04-12 10:58 PM
This is very good.
Anybody coming to the site for the first time want to evaluate what you are, where you are going and where did you reach. This link will provide some inputs for them to evaluate "Where did you reach"
Media people visiting IV will also know what you were written about.
And I guess there are quite a few of them.
http://www.newsobserver.com/104/story/427793.html
Anybody coming to the site for the first time want to evaluate what you are, where you are going and where did you reach. This link will provide some inputs for them to evaluate "Where did you reach"
Media people visiting IV will also know what you were written about.
And I guess there are quite a few of them.
http://www.newsobserver.com/104/story/427793.html
hairstyles FunnyNoises.mp4 video by
langagadu
08-19 11:20 PM
That message from him is close to 2 years old.
Hey vldrao
We are meeting for last couple of weeks as part of the State Chapter. Are you currently member of our State Chapter? If not send me a request to the State Chapter link on my signature.
Hey vldrao
We are meeting for last couple of weeks as part of the State Chapter. Are you currently member of our State Chapter? If not send me a request to the State Chapter link on my signature.
sammyb
10-30 11:28 PM
My wife had concived for 3 days in June. During immigration medical exams Doctor gave her MMR shots and stated don't get pregnant for another 3 months.
After 15 days, We came to know that she is pregnant.
last week my wife had miscarriage after 18 weeks of pregnancy. Not sure it's because of MMR or something else.
can't comment on the connection between MMR and MC but whatever may be the reason a MC is always very painful ... we also had gone thru the same agony and pain last year though the reason for MC was unrelated than yours ... this year we are blessed with a baby boy .... do follow the OBGY's advice and if suggested do the D&C (personal opinion offcourse but it was a great help for us) ..
will wait for the good news from your guy's side in next couple of month's time ...
After 15 days, We came to know that she is pregnant.
last week my wife had miscarriage after 18 weeks of pregnancy. Not sure it's because of MMR or something else.
can't comment on the connection between MMR and MC but whatever may be the reason a MC is always very painful ... we also had gone thru the same agony and pain last year though the reason for MC was unrelated than yours ... this year we are blessed with a baby boy .... do follow the OBGY's advice and if suggested do the D&C (personal opinion offcourse but it was a great help for us) ..
will wait for the good news from your guy's side in next couple of month's time ...
reddy75
01-15 10:12 AM
Hello guys,
If the employer is not willing to share your I-140 approval status with you, is there a way to find out this information from other sources?
I currently have my 485 & AP numbers but do not have I-140 number to track on the USCIS website.
Thanks for help in advance.
If the employer is not willing to share your I-140 approval status with you, is there a way to find out this information from other sources?
I currently have my 485 & AP numbers but do not have I-140 number to track on the USCIS website.
Thanks for help in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment