Ihatefall
Jan 21, 09:43 AM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6531.22.7)
I have the navigon and Tom Tom apps. I got the garmin too. I have only used it a couple of times but what I can say is, it seems to download the entire map at the beginning of the trip (when you most likely had coverage).
Yesterday I was using it in a place that just started construction and the directions took me on the detour! I like the garmin plus the included free traffic works well.
I have the navigon and Tom Tom apps. I got the garmin too. I have only used it a couple of times but what I can say is, it seems to download the entire map at the beginning of the trip (when you most likely had coverage).
Yesterday I was using it in a place that just started construction and the directions took me on the detour! I like the garmin plus the included free traffic works well.
MacNut
Apr 3, 12:01 PM
If states went into deficits because people didn't have enough money to pay their taxes how will raising taxes solve this problem?
MrCrowbar
Nov 11, 04:52 AM
I wonder if they'll do a version of the ad with the female camera that speaks Japanese, but make her an American camera that speaks English. :-)
American Camera? Err.... I don't know any American brand that makes cameras... :rolleyes:
American Camera? Err.... I don't know any American brand that makes cameras... :rolleyes:
MoreBS
Mar 18, 12:52 PM
I do still suck.
My problem is leaving my camera on Auto. I just don't know which setting to use. The more I read and the more opinions I see, the more confused I get. Plus when I see a good subject I don't want to mess it up with my ill informed selections...
I did just buy the Bryan Peterson Understanding Exposure book, so hopefully that will help set me off in the right direction!
My problem is leaving my camera on Auto. I just don't know which setting to use. The more I read and the more opinions I see, the more confused I get. Plus when I see a good subject I don't want to mess it up with my ill informed selections...
I did just buy the Bryan Peterson Understanding Exposure book, so hopefully that will help set me off in the right direction!
more...
Lord Blackadder
Mar 15, 08:12 PM
WTF indeed.
CaoCao
Apr 9, 08:37 PM
Who doesn't know this Cao Cao?
The point of PP seems to be to get rid of the consequences
More importantly, how is it relevant to the discussion at hand?
Or is he lamenting the consequences of losing Planned Parenthood and the services they provide?
PP offers a too easy fix to people's indiscretion
The point of PP seems to be to get rid of the consequences
More importantly, how is it relevant to the discussion at hand?
Or is he lamenting the consequences of losing Planned Parenthood and the services they provide?
PP offers a too easy fix to people's indiscretion
more...
HobeSoundDarryl
Mar 23, 01:15 PM
If the goal of Apple software is to sell Apple hardware, wouldn't it make more sense to give the airplay licenses away rather than trying to sell them?

J mann mushroomhead in chicago
more...

digital computer arts

mushroomhead have been
more...

Mann mushroomhead queue

mushroomhead logoview Mens
more...

Mushroomhead - Track 43

Dot Wallpaper myspace
more...

picture and wallpaper

jason mraz wallpaper.
more...

mudvayne wallpapers

Images Solvite Ready To Use Wallpaper Paste 10 Roll Bucket

Love Wallpaper Desktop
trainguy77
Jun 1, 07:48 PM
I really like your pic redeye_be it reminds me of something. :rolleyes:
more...
guzhogi
Jan 4, 10:13 AM
IBoth methods have drawbacks: "Not always available" vs. "Not always current."
Given that I've never had a problem with availability, I'm actually interested in an app that promises to stay current without my having to download maps manually ahead of time.
I wonder why the 2 plans have to be mutually exclusive. Why not download the whole database when you get it, for when you might not get coverage. And then automatically update when you do have coverage. When going somewhere, give priority updating to the current route and then download everything else. Maybe allow current route to be updated with EDGE/3G while whole database updates require Wi-Fi. Just my 2�
Given that I've never had a problem with availability, I'm actually interested in an app that promises to stay current without my having to download maps manually ahead of time.
I wonder why the 2 plans have to be mutually exclusive. Why not download the whole database when you get it, for when you might not get coverage. And then automatically update when you do have coverage. When going somewhere, give priority updating to the current route and then download everything else. Maybe allow current route to be updated with EDGE/3G while whole database updates require Wi-Fi. Just my 2�
GimmeSlack12
May 2, 06:56 PM
Well I feel stupid. The add-on "Tabs to the front" worked
Ha, it happens to all of us. Don't worry, a day will come where you'll answer this question for someone else and they'll be happy you knew where to look.
Ha, it happens to all of us. Don't worry, a day will come where you'll answer this question for someone else and they'll be happy you knew where to look.
more...
theappleguy
Nov 29, 12:22 AM
I think I've got it.
Just to confirm it is PowWeb in case you are not 100% sure. They don't seem to have very good reviews (http://www.webhostingratings.com/plans/PowValue_PowWeb.html) though so you may want to consider changing hosts. :)
Just to confirm it is PowWeb in case you are not 100% sure. They don't seem to have very good reviews (http://www.webhostingratings.com/plans/PowValue_PowWeb.html) though so you may want to consider changing hosts. :)
Mac'nCheese
Apr 7, 04:35 PM
The Tea Party is the most fascist and dangerous of people on this face of the Earth.. They alone will bring disaster and turmoil to the people of this country. Its bad enough that the conditions of the job market, and economy as a whole are worse off than ever before(Gas rising, food prices going up).. These morons deserve to be put up a wall and shot at.
I thought you felt this way about the Jews... So, who's worse? The tea baggers or the christ killers?
I thought you felt this way about the Jews... So, who's worse? The tea baggers or the christ killers?
more...
tktaylor1
Apr 18, 01:43 PM
How much is an imac g3 (purple) worth. It has everything just like the day he bought it down to the styrofoam? He has the manuals, box, keyboard and mouse, styrofoam and whatever else comes in the box.
cantthinkofone
Mar 21, 09:24 PM
There's a chain email going around here in NZ saying not to buy from BP or Mobil for the rest of the year. I'm not expecting it to do much good though...
I hate those. Or when I hear people talking about it. How do they expect that to do anything?
I hate those. Or when I hear people talking about it. How do they expect that to do anything?
more...
JackAxe
Mar 1, 03:44 PM
I should probably pre-order it. At least I can get Blue or Black at launch, instead of having to wait. :)
keruah
Mar 28, 09:11 AM
after all this hype if iOS 5 is just a small improvement that would be ludicrous.
Hype? Where?
Hype? Where?
more...
SevenInchScrew
Jun 17, 08:08 PM
The older models aren't being produced anymore.
Understood, but there is no "Pro" version of this new one, so I'm not sure where you were going with that.
Understood, but there is no "Pro" version of this new one, so I'm not sure where you were going with that.
darwen
Oct 9, 08:27 PM
Maybe not for you, but it will for me, and probably a lot of other folks as well.
Once I have a decent method of getting my movies from my computer to my TV (i.e. iTV), and iTunes has more selection, I plan on never buying another DVD again. I'm in the minority here I'm sure, but for how long? How long before digital distribution is the method of choice for your average Joe?
My point is that their (Wal-Mart/Target) concerns are valid, but they're still just whining about it because they're scared of competition. Why isn't Wal-Mart whining and complaining about the Music Store? Oh... That's right, because they have one of their own. :rolleyes:
Ok, point taken. You do agree with me that they are whining though. I do not believe that there will be a large market of people that stop buying DVDs because they can now download them. Maybe there will be, it just does not make sense to me.
Once I have a decent method of getting my movies from my computer to my TV (i.e. iTV), and iTunes has more selection, I plan on never buying another DVD again. I'm in the minority here I'm sure, but for how long? How long before digital distribution is the method of choice for your average Joe?
My point is that their (Wal-Mart/Target) concerns are valid, but they're still just whining about it because they're scared of competition. Why isn't Wal-Mart whining and complaining about the Music Store? Oh... That's right, because they have one of their own. :rolleyes:
Ok, point taken. You do agree with me that they are whining though. I do not believe that there will be a large market of people that stop buying DVDs because they can now download them. Maybe there will be, it just does not make sense to me.
SandynJosh
Apr 5, 06:44 PM
I thought they were committed to Thunderbolt and ignoring USB 3.0
It's a patent application. Just because you see 3.0 in the sketch, doesn't mean they will light it up for that with any product.
It's a patent application. Just because you see 3.0 in the sketch, doesn't mean they will light it up for that with any product.
GSMiller
Jun 17, 02:17 PM
The Xbox 360-2 looks a lot better than the new PS3, although I would rather it have a matte finish so as not to show fingerprints or dust as easily. That being said, the Xbox 360 should have came with wi-fi built in from the get go and not been an add on $80 option. I moved my Elite from the living room to my bedroom just so I could connect it to my AEBS and not have to spend a pretty penny doing it.
"...Priced at $299 (same as the current "Elite", so expect price drops on the older ones)..."
Probably not...Remember how Sony didn't lower the sale price of the original PS3 when the refreshed model came out--even though it was higher?
"...Priced at $299 (same as the current "Elite", so expect price drops on the older ones)..."
Probably not...Remember how Sony didn't lower the sale price of the original PS3 when the refreshed model came out--even though it was higher?
DeSnousa
Apr 18, 06:39 AM
Welcome gman20 to the team :)
Your stats: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=510277
Great to see some new users, also great to see our active users increase :D
Your stats: http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/user_summary.php?s=&u=510277
Great to see some new users, also great to see our active users increase :D
vistadude
Mar 31, 01:29 AM
Okay, figured out the conflict. Please delete this thread mods.
GekkePrutser
Apr 21, 08:34 AM
In regards to the original question: I'm buying one as soon as it gets Sandy Bridge (as long as the 11" gets at least the 2537M and not the Celeron ULV that intel also makes).
Backlit keyboard would also be super but it's not a dealbreaker for me. I'll only use it for programming, communication and business apps so I don't care what GPU it has, but I could use the extra CPU power for VMWare. I also want it more futureproofed than the current model, I tend to hang on to my stuff for a long time (check my sig ;) )
Built-in 3G would also be an option that I would pay a lot of money for if it were offered.
Backlit keyboard would also be super but it's not a dealbreaker for me. I'll only use it for programming, communication and business apps so I don't care what GPU it has, but I could use the extra CPU power for VMWare. I also want it more futureproofed than the current model, I tend to hang on to my stuff for a long time (check my sig ;) )
Built-in 3G would also be an option that I would pay a lot of money for if it were offered.
rmhop81
Apr 1, 10:03 AM
This is a typical out of touch cable company STILL trying to get people to pay for a channel line up that includes 90% of choices they'll never look at.
Enough of this Time Warner, and the rest of you. Bring on the Netflix, Roku's, and AppleTV's of the world.
what are you talking about? it's not time warners fault....u can blame the networks.
Enough of this Time Warner, and the rest of you. Bring on the Netflix, Roku's, and AppleTV's of the world.
what are you talking about? it's not time warners fault....u can blame the networks.
No comments:
Post a Comment