Thursday, June 2, 2011

cyborg sub zero mk9

cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg
  • cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg



  • Mr. Retrofire
    Feb 19, 09:23 AM
    Isnt Jobs a vegan? Cancer or not, not eating any animal products whatsoever is going to make you quite thin. If for no other reason than most things have animal products thus there just isnt a lot to eat.

    Most things which can (!) make you fat, are natural products which "we" extract from fruits (starch, sugar, and so on), and which "we" use daily in "our" kitchen. It has nothing to do with "animal products".





    cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. cyber sub
  • cyborg sub zero mk9. cyber sub



  • codymac
    Apr 4, 10:38 AM
    You're right that this state does have one of the highest deficits and tax rates for high incomes. However, if you look at the figures, despite the tax rate, Californians still earn more per capita on average than Texans. If you're looking to save money, it doesn't necessarily make sense to move.


    Without going into the chicken/egg of it, Californians have to earn more since their housing costs are roughly 2/3 higher than Texas (per bankrate.com's cost of living comparison calculator as of this morning).

    We earn less, but pretty much everything also costs less here.





    cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. sub zero
  • cyborg sub zero mk9. sub zero



  • SockRolid
    Apr 5, 01:08 PM
    A touch- or proximity-sensitive home button would cause enormous grief. Just imagine playing a game in portrait mode. Move your thumb too close to the home button and boom: back to the home screen. Unacceptable.





    cyborg sub zero mk9. Wasteland MK9.jpg
  • Wasteland MK9.jpg



  • mdntcallr
    Sep 25, 10:55 AM
    apple just updated their page to aperture 1.5.

    all the details there now

    http://www.apple.com/aperture/overview/



    more...


    cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg
  • cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg



  • uwoelfel
    Nov 15, 01:59 PM
    Update: Yesterday everything worked with my DVD drive - today everything is the same as before! It won't play some of my DVDs - how strange is that? It seems that the reset made the DVD drive accept DVDs again, but only for a limited time :-(
    Does anybody else in this forum have the same problem? Is there any soft fix, or does my MBP have to get ripped apart and receive new parts?





    cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg
  • cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg



  • JGowan
    Apr 5, 12:28 PM
    I don't know if I qualify as a "fan boy" or not... I love technology, Apple just happens to have been the leader for a long time. Anyway, I'm not a fan of CR's criteria regardless of what they recommend. Even a broken clock is right twice a day.I hear ya. People would definitely say Fanboy James is talking Apple again, but looking around my world, I see Sanyo, Sony, Vizio, MS XBox, Pioneer, Toshiba and other logos. I like tech. I have more Apple stuff, but Apple simply makes more stuff that I like in certain ways than others do.

    Those shouting Fanboy, take notice!



    more...


    cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg
  • cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg



  • solvs
    Sep 16, 12:33 AM
    Originally posted by fourthtunz

    Sounds like your not using X.2 or a New Mac.
    Why do you waste your time on here?
    Again, find a better deal than the New dual 867 on the Pc side, I'll buy it.
    Daniel

    I was speaking mostly of what others see when comparing. Believe it or not it, matters. True, numbers don't mean that much. It's all about the real-world performance. But you know what? Apple gets their butt kicked most of the time. You can quote benchmarks all you want, and for light stuff who cares? But for the hardcore stuff, Macs need to be faster and cheaper. That's all there is to it. They want to entice more Audio/Video/Image editing people, that's what they're gonna have to do.

    Why is it anytime anyone critizes the Mac, they are automatically written off as trolls? Are you just going to accept whatever Apple does? They aren't perfect you know (though they do seem that way next to a PC). I've had many, many computers. Several of them were Apples. My 6400 was slow as molasess and froze all the time, but it got the job done (most of the time). I've since sold off or given away all but a custom built AMD running Windows 2000. I would have had a new G4 Tower, but my project lost funding and now I'm moving.

    For the record, after I get settled in the new place, I was going to get an iBook and a Tower later (or a new PowerBook maybe). Why you ask? Because video editing in Windows sux. But it still bothers me that a very fast computer I built for a very small amount of money bests a $3,000 "SuperComputer". I'd rather use FCP (I've played with it, it's nice) instead of Premier. And OS X instead of Windows (any version, don't get me started on why XP sux so much).

    But not all of us can always afford a Lexus when a Toyota will work just fine (notice I didn't say Kia or something. I didn't buy a Gateway).

    Don't get me wrong, I'm actually happy with the 167 FSB, the large drive support, the dual CD Drives, etc. The Dual 1.25s look pretty zippy. But compare it to a PC (don't fool yourself, people do. Don't just tell them to buy a PC if they don't like it, cuz you know what, that's exactly what they do), it doesn't look so good. Apple is a business. WinTels are their competitors. We all have to recognize this. Apple has to keep up to stay alive in the long run.

    I'd rather have a Mac, but don't fool yourself. You can build a really nice PC for less than $2,000 (with plenty of basic software that helps you crash Windows even faster) that blows the $3,000+ machines out of the water. You get a nice, out of the box experiance with OS X.2, but is it worth it for the higher price and slower performance. Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

    I'm just so tired of PC weenies saying Macs are all style, no substance. And like many computer users who actually use their computers, I'm torn. Speed and price, or style and stability?

    Only when Real-Time is really Real-Time, only then will I be truly happy.





    cyborg sub zero mk9. Re: ~MK9 Tournament: Stages
  • Re: ~MK9 Tournament: Stages



  • Schizoid
    Apr 5, 09:57 AM
    But...

    Will it blend?

    That is the question!



    more...


    cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg
  • cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg



  • BarryBrown
    Nov 11, 12:06 PM
    I think the PC guy is one of the actors that appears in this funny video (http://youtube.com/watch?v=bc6v8IUe_0g) about how to eat sushi.





    cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. sub zero
  • cyborg sub zero mk9. sub zero



  • wackymacky
    Nov 8, 02:03 PM
    No spy chips, thank you.

    http://spychips.com


    Umm. Doesn't my cellphone already have a unique identify number that it comuncates with my carrier while it is switched on and tells them where I am within the cell network. (And with the GPS chip I can be pin-pointed withing a couple of meters).

    Ummm... I wonder..... Does Apple track when ever a iPhone onwer enters a Apple Store, Or Wallmart? They have the technology.



    more...


    cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9.
  • cyborg sub zero mk9.



  • baypharm
    Dec 3, 10:02 AM
    If you want it, buy it. Stop complaining about other people's success. Lots of people sell 3rd party junk.


    Sorry but this is not legal success. That's the difference.





    cyborg sub zero mk9. Liu kang mk9.png
  • Liu kang mk9.png



  • Phantom Gremlin
    Jan 14, 08:19 PM
    I'm puzzled by why these apps all just tout iPhone compatibility. Why not also the iPad?

    I have an iPad with 3G and the built-in map sucks (compared to my real Garmin Nuvi). I'd pay to have good navigation on it. So why the hate from Garmin?

    I think I have the hardware, don't I? I can receive 3G data, which also means my iPad has GPS. Isn't that enough?



    more...


    cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. classic
  • cyborg sub zero mk9. classic



  • bunger
    Apr 5, 10:51 AM
    I will look into those... any other options?





    cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg
  • cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg



  • Blue Velvet
    Oct 26, 12:20 PM
    What's on the Tshirts? Special Leopard ones?



    more...


    cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. sub zero
  • cyborg sub zero mk9. sub zero



  • Hurd111
    Mar 9, 11:04 PM
    Interesting simple subject. Nice lighting and use of selective focus. The tone of the background is nice. Is this a lamp?

    Dale

    Thanks. And yes, it is a lamp.





    cyborg sub zero mk9. Sub-zero Mk9 by ~corporacion08
  • Sub-zero Mk9 by ~corporacion08



  • JAT
    Apr 13, 12:23 AM
    Why would customers be preferring the Verizon iPad? The (factory unlocked) GSM iPad can be used in nearly every country, and domestically AT&T has faster 3G service if I recall correctly. Although Verizon has better voice and better coverage, I can't see people in metropolitan areas actually being better off with the CDMA iPad. Since the iPad data payment can't be tied to a pre-existing AT&T or Verizon cell phone plan, I just don't see much advantage to getting a Verizon iPad unless you live in an area without AT&T service. Thoughts?

    Well, I can get 22% off a Verizon plan, that sort of thing might matter. Although, I don't want a 3G iPad, so....no matter to me.

    One point I would like to make is that for normal surfing the speed difference really doesn't matter much. My ViPhone is about as fast for average webpages as my 30x faster home internet. Math: I regularly get 33Mbps or more at home (got 37 just now), testing with speedtest.net, still haven't broken 1Mbps on V 3G in various places around town.

    But I digress...it hardly matters because webpages are simple text. You all can measure your di...er...downloads all you want, but loading a couple text files takes almost no throughput. Video streaming and action gaming are different, of course, but those are not the most common uses of a smartphone or iPad.

    I could measure the difference in speed to load a page, say this page of this forum, and it would be obviously faster at home. But it's still only seconds, maybe fractions of seconds. I read fast, but not so fast that 2 seconds or so can change my life. For most people, this is the reality that makes it not matter.* No, I'm not going to choose 3G for Netflix vs my home internet. But then, 90" screen is better for TV than 3.5", anyway.

    The only usage of my iPhone so far where I've truly noticed the slower speed is app downloading. Which is not a major part of my life. If it's massive-upgrade-day for my apps, I'll wait til I'm on wifi at home to download them.


    * Also, crap DNS speed really throws many people for surfing, anyway. The internet's dirty little secret. I wonder how many millions don't realize they could be faster by typing a couple digits into setup.



    more...


    cyborg sub zero mk9. sub zero wallpaper mk9. cyborg
  • sub zero wallpaper mk9. cyborg



  • Phil A.
    Dec 1, 09:18 AM
    Looks like the train has come to the end of the line: the website now just goes to a holding page





    cyborg sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero mk9. sub zero
  • cyborg sub zero mk9. sub zero



  • ikir
    Jun 22, 04:35 AM
    Wow, hadn't even thought about that... That would be so nice. :o

    Very good idea!!! The only problem is speed, Apple SD readers are quite fast but only some high end SD reach good speeds.





    cyborg sub zero mk9. sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero
  • sub zero mk9. cyborg sub zero



  • IntelliUser
    Apr 8, 10:06 AM
    Oh I didn't realize they wanted to eliminate funding, I thought it was just an argument over reducing it.


    Not only that, but if they really just wanted to achieve a 2% spending cut, they wouldn't've had to include such a touchy program in the list. Seems to me like they don't care if the government shuts down, since they believe the Democrats will get the blame, so they either let the gov shut down or they force Democrats to accept their cuts. It's a win-win for them.





    ciTiger
    Apr 25, 01:16 PM
    Even with the App Store a new OS will still require an external medium... For availability at least...





    SandynJosh
    Apr 13, 02:44 AM
    The 3G graph just shows how ignorant people are when choosing between ATT and Verizon.

    ATT has the fastest 3G network
    ATT has GSM, the standard chipset around the globe

    Dropped calls and data plan are not the same thing

    All this equals that people are ignorant

    Maybe more people live in areas where Verizon has better coverage. There's a map for that, you know.





    nagromme
    Apr 19, 09:57 AM
    Whether it ships or not, I hope it’s real and not just an OS hack. I’d like Apple to keep playing with different multitasking UIs. The current version is nice, and those iPad developer gestures are awesome, but it’s worth experimenting to find the best method.

    The Expos� thing is neat, but needs app icons added to the windows.

    I like the new(?) folders—looks like they’d fit 3 icons across, to better match what you see in the folder icons! Hope they keep that system. Or something with 3 across. (Or, if nothing else, have 4 across but show the top-left 3x3 set in the icon.)

    Anyone notice the lip around the edge on the front and back? Maybe will help avoid scratches when dragged on a flat surface.

    Maybe that’s just how it looks in white, with that lighting? The glass may not be inset any more than the existing version—which has black plastic lip in the same place (flush with the glass).





    Yebot
    Feb 18, 10:31 AM
    I could sit outside a Palo Alto cancer treatment center with a camera and produce a dozen, faceless shots of thin, old white men in jeans every day.





    steadysignal
    Apr 26, 07:12 AM
    iOS evolution from 1 to 4 is somewhat disappointing. It has become somewhat stale, especially for the iPad. Hopefully iOS 5 is a big leap forward.

    really?

    you think it will be anything more than an incremental improvement?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment