Thursday, June 2, 2011

queen elizabeth wedding gown

queen elizabeth wedding gown. queen elizabeth wedding
  • queen elizabeth wedding



  • iphone3gs16gb
    Mar 11, 02:45 PM
    most products "Made in the USA" are excellent quality

    Damn right son





    queen elizabeth wedding gown. queen elizabeth wedding gown.
  • queen elizabeth wedding gown.



  • ajkrause
    Sep 1, 02:39 AM
    I got 9A2439 from my University's seeding server, while the one released to devs at WWDC was 9A2441... but nevertheless this updated to 9A2441e.

    Upon rebooting I noticed everything was a bit snappier and some minor bugs were fixed. 10.5 is running really speedy... damn near 10.4 or dare I say... faster?

    Apple has a history of that... making their OS'es run faster than the previous one on the same hardware. At least that's what my experience has been with Panther, Tiger and Leopard preview.

    When I bought my Powerbook G4 3 years ago, it came with Panther, then I upgraded to Tiger and it seemed to run much faster... much more responsive. After its hard drive died, I sold it and repaced it with a MacBook Pro with Tiger pre-installed and now that I am running on Leopard, it's running just as fast and sometimes even faster than Tiger. I am very pleased.*:)





    queen elizabeth wedding gown. queen elizabeth wedding gown.
  • queen elizabeth wedding gown.



  • Cheffy Dave
    Apr 20, 02:21 PM
    I have zero reason to downgrade to Sandy Bridge with its forced worthless IGP & chipset.

    I do believe the backlit keyboard will make it back IF Apple continues to sell a MacBook. If Apple eliminates the MB and puts the low end MBA in its place at $999, then I suspect the backlit keyboard stays a thing of the past. If however Apple keeps the MB, I think it will conclude that at least the 13" MBA needs the upgraded feature. It is extremely low cost. I would be shocked if it costs $0.50 per MBA unit, and it seems like a big advantage. I think Apple likes to "experiment" with features so it can then add them back and act like they learned their lesson when actually they just want added sales.

    I really don't believe there is any worry about a Sandy Bridge CPU making its way into the MBA. With Apple's update cycles, it could easily just wait for Ivy Bridge. Let's remember that the only Mac that uses low and ultra low voltage CPUs are the two MBAs. Apple can update the MB, Mac mini, and 21.5" iMac to Sandy Bridge standard core CPUs and not get the horrific loss in graphics performance that the MBA would receive with LV and ULV CPUs and their respective IGPs. I just think the vast majority of MBA buyers a, don't care, and b, would be better off with C2D and Nvidia 320m for another year.

    I will be shocked to see a Sandy Bridge MBA unless it includes a standard voltage CPU... Ivy Bridge just makes much more sense.

    I agree on the Sandy Bridge SD, I too believe they will wait until Ivy Bridge, it simply makes NO sense to screw up a perfectly spectacular machine, as well as sales and profits, just to move on from the C2D. IB will be another matter:cool:





    queen elizabeth wedding gown. queen elizabeth wedding gown.
  • queen elizabeth wedding gown.



  • kuebby
    Apr 25, 08:56 PM
    Only the contemporary GOP would think that running a fat obnoxious trust-fund billionaire who is most famous for firing people, as a populist candidate would be a good idea.



    more...


    queen elizabeth wedding gown. queen elizabeth wedding
  • queen elizabeth wedding



  • davidjearly
    Dec 21, 02:49 AM
    I sure hope this hasn't ruined davidjearly's christmas (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/8423340.stm).

    Not at all. As I said, I have no inclination for either Joe or RATM, or most chart music in general to be honest. I just thought the 'campaign' was pathetic, and still do.

    It will be interesting to see what gets played more on the radio over the next week. I have a feeling it won't be RATM, which will indicate how pathetic and meaningless this whole 'campaign' has been. This is what I have been getting at all along. Someone will need to let me know though as I don't listen to the radio much either.





    queen elizabeth wedding gown. queen elizabeth wedding dress.
  • queen elizabeth wedding dress.



  • peharri
    Aug 15, 10:58 AM
    WOW! the evidence youve accumulated is astounding:confused::rolleyes:

    No advertising=more sales:confused: :eek:


    Want to quote where I said that? Perhaps you and the ready2switch can find a set of words in my comment that actually mean that. I can't. Not even in the parts you quoted.

    What I've said are:

    - Sales would be higher now than six months ago regardless of what advertising Apple did. No advertising, bad advertising, good advertising. The fact is that Apple's PowerPC line was Osbourned. People were waiting for Intel Macs. They weren't about to buy machines Steve Jobs was telling the world were obsolete.

    - Apple's current advertising is bad. It insults its current target audience. If Apple wasn't insulting its target audience, sales would be higher.

    It's easy. It's also blatantly obvious.


    Why are you pushing your opnions as fact?....

    I agree with ready2switch below me

    I don't have an opinion on what an opnion is. If you meant "opinion" though, I suggest you avoid any further posting. After all, you wouldn't want to express your opinions would you? Doing so would be "pushing" them as facts, right?



    more...


    queen elizabeth wedding gown. queen elizabeth wedding
  • queen elizabeth wedding



  • whoodie
    Mar 10, 10:15 PM
    What are the odds one of you Friscoans will post an update around 3:30-4:00ish and let me know what the line (or lack thereof) at Stonebriar is looking like?? Now I'm debating between Willow Bend and Stonebriar...

    X2, that would be awesome!





    queen elizabeth wedding gown. Queen Elizabeth II than
  • Queen Elizabeth II than



  • AxisOfBeagles
    Mar 11, 07:50 PM
    I like the idea you have going here. I would like the saturation more realistic, but that's just me. Different framing and cropping come to mind. Maybe play off the differences in the textures and color, putting them closer and cropping or framing in tight. I may play with this idea when I can. I have nice oranges, but I need an apple. And the nice lighting setup you have.

    Please excuse the PhotoShop hack of your image...:)

    Dale

    Dale - no excusing required. You are one of a handful of folks here whose opinions I highly value and look forward to. To the suggestions you raise;
    * Saturation. Acknowledged. to be fair to my concept tho, that was intentional. To achieve the greatest degree of obvious contrast in the photo I pushed the colors on the orange and the apple - but not overall in the photo.

    * Composition (framing). This was the issue that concerned me the most. I played with different crops but elected to go with a very symmetrical and obvious crop - with the idea in mind that this best reinforced the obvious contrast elements (apples-oranges and black-white). But I never even thought of or attempted a close crop such as you used here, and now I'm gonna go play with that. I rather like it and it still seems to carry the conceptual message of contrast.

    As always - thanks much for the great feedback.



    more...


    queen elizabeth wedding gown. queen elizabeth ii wedding
  • queen elizabeth ii wedding



  • HBOC
    Mar 19, 04:25 PM
    I do still suck.

    My problem is leaving my camera on Auto. I just don't know which setting to use. The more I read and the more opinions I see, the more confused I get. Plus when I see a good subject I don't want to mess it up with my ill informed selections...

    I did just buy the Bryan Peterson Understanding Exposure book, so hopefully that will help set me off in the right direction!

    Auto is a good place to start, but DON'T BE AFRAID to use full manual 'M'. I have never shoot anything other full manual, except when I was using my camera to take snap shots of stuff I was selling on eBay, FM, CL, etc.

    With digital nowadays, it doesn't cost anything to learn! I am not that old, but I learned with film. My first film body was an EOS 650 and then I quickly snatched up two more (an Elan 7NE and an EOS-3), due to it being film. You were "stuck" at whatever the film was, and so I had three bodies out of convenience, if you will. So one body had Velvia RVP 50, one had Neopan and the other had like Reala. Those were the days (like 2002 or something). .

    I say this all the time, but I still have " A Film state of mind". In that, I mean I shoot like I still use film. I pre-vision what I want to convey onto "film", thus it slows up my shooting. I guess all the $$$$ I spent on developing and such (buying a CoolScan IV ED scanner, etc to get it onto the computer) sticks with me.

    Point is just go out and shoot. I really up until a year or so ago shot landscapes primarily. I used a Rokinon (Vivitar/Samyang,Bower/etc) 85mm 1.4 and it opened up my eyes to different styles, and thus I am venturing into different subjects. Nothing makes up for experience and trial and errors. Understanding how one setting is in relation to the other will greatly help you!





    queen elizabeth wedding gown. queen elizabeth wedding
  • queen elizabeth wedding



  • dwhittington
    Mar 26, 04:31 PM
    After all the posts on Apple v. Google, this should really be pg. 1 news...

    Mod Parent Up!



    more...


    queen elizabeth wedding gown. queen elizabeth the second. Queen Elizabeth Wedding Dress wholesale Queen Elizabeth Wedding Dress
  • queen elizabeth the second. Queen Elizabeth Wedding Dress wholesale Queen Elizabeth Wedding Dress



  • baryon
    Apr 5, 08:47 AM
    If I would leak something, I would make sure the device is clean, the camera is in focus and there is enough light.

    Why are leaked images (almost) always such bad quality?





    queen elizabeth wedding gown. queen elizabeth wedding dress.
  • queen elizabeth wedding dress.



  • simsaladimbamba
    Apr 22, 07:12 PM
    :confused: You're only making it sad.

    I have to. But nice machine anyway. I am not into motor cycles anyway, too loud for my taste. I am an avid cyclist though.



    more...


    queen elizabeth wedding gown. Queen elizabeth wedding dress
  • Queen elizabeth wedding dress



  • ChrisA
    Oct 9, 03:37 PM
    I agree, except for one little thing===> HD Content distribution. No real solution for that one yet.

    If you can watch an HD movie over your satilite or cable system then somehow the cable or stilite company found a way to electronically distribute the HD content to you. That 25GB of data found a way to get into your house. Not only did it get into the huse but it did it in real time





    queen elizabeth wedding gown. queen elizabeth wedding dress.
  • queen elizabeth wedding dress.



  • Sydde
    May 4, 03:57 PM
    Stop projecting the problems that you have with the US political system onto the Canadian one... It seems to me that you are only happy if the people/parties that you like are winning...I did not like it when the Liberals had a majority... Part of the problem that I see with both the NDP and Liberals is that they are too concerned with special interests rather than ordinary Canadians. They pay lip service about being for the common man...
    The problems with the Canadian system are not fundamentally different from the US system. I have a congressional representative who is a decent sort of guy, but he is in the wrong party. He mostly votes the party line because he has to to get re-elected. The system in Canada is a little different, but not significantly.

    As long as I have to live with having a representative who does not represent me, the system is broken. As long as there are winners and losers, the system is broken. This holds for the GWN as well as the temperate-ish south. Until I have an effective voice in government, government is messed up. If you are totally pissed off by what the liberals are doing and have no recourse but to wait it out, the system is broken.

    The Canadian system is marginally better than the US system, but until we address the fundamental flaws of "representative democracy", until everyone has a real voice in government, until there are no winners, both systems will still be broken.



    more...


    queen elizabeth wedding gown. queen elizabeth wedding
  • queen elizabeth wedding



  • scr
    Oct 15, 02:10 PM
    New MacBooks are coming out this month.
    That's a fact.

    Oh it is, is it? :rolleyes:

    Remember, it is up to you if you want to participate in this waiting game.





    queen elizabeth wedding gown. queen elizabeth wedding
  • queen elizabeth wedding



  • al-c
    Mar 24, 02:58 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

    For some maybe, I have my finger on the trigger to order an iPad 2 3G tonight to compliment my MBA 11 and iPhone....bought the MBA about a month ago, it's great, but I miss the iPad...



    more...


    queen elizabeth wedding gown. queen elizabeth 2 wedding
  • queen elizabeth 2 wedding



  • tktaylor1
    Apr 8, 10:53 PM
    In Nashville for unleaded it is $3.80 a gallon. I have to use premium so the gas I use is $4 a gallon.





    queen elizabeth wedding gown. Queen Elizabeth#39;s Panties in a
  • Queen Elizabeth#39;s Panties in a



  • Dooger
    Mar 25, 06:15 AM
    And they're taught how to spell, too. :rolleyes:

    Unless & until you've been there (and it's obvious you haven't), you may want to temper that opinion�the right to publicly express same courtesy of the poor folks serving you are so condescendingly pitiful of�with some factual knowledge. But that's the beauty of lifelong civilianhood, no need to live in the real world when there's some that do that for you.

    Carry on, shipwreck. ;)

    Yeah because in the real world if I went into another country and carpet bombed a village I wouldn't be sent to jail. And the "until you've been there" argument is BS too. Do I need to first be a paedophile before denouncing paedophilia?

    You really think that the civilians of Apple should involve themselves with an already extremely efficient killing machine? A homophobic, misogynistic one at that?

    Loving the "latte" cliches, was wondering how long it would take for someone to come up with that.





    queen elizabeth wedding gown. queen elizabeth wedding gown.
  • queen elizabeth wedding gown.



  • GeekLawyer
    Apr 21, 12:58 PM
    So what do you think it should have?

    Will only a redesign make it a real new phone? I think its great that Apple has had three good designs now. Some build up is necessary, otherwise the public will only look for redesigns and nothing else.

    It will be a new phone with updated specs and maybe the casing. That's all it needs.When I said "that's about it," it wasn't a negative thing. When it comes to an iPhone, if they made those enhancements, that's plenty to guarantee another year of success. Especially alongside iOS 5.





    JeffTL
    Sep 14, 10:06 PM
    I haven't ever been under general anesthesia per se, but for having my wisdom teeth out about 3 weeks ago I was sedated by IV injection with Diprivan (basically the same thing as a general anesthesia from my perspective -- I was out). An hour beforehand I had taken Ativan as a tranquilizer and during the operation I was given three shots, one of which was Demerol (pain killer) and I think one of the others was Valium. I didn't really perceive anything much that I remember until a while after the surgery -- though third-party accounts indicate that halfway home from the oral surgeon I was able to finally determine that I was in a car on Dodge Street -- but the amnesia effect of the Diprivan was pretty strong (there may have been Versed, I don't know). I do however very vaguely -- almost like a distant dream -- remember waking up after the surgery and telling the nurse I wasn't ready to leave recovery yet.

    Basically it's like nothing at all -- my tranquilized self got into a dental chair, the doctor stuck a butterfly-type IV in my right elbow, and hooked up a syringe of white liquid. I asked what was in the IV, the nurse said it was Diprivan, and I felt myself fade out.

    Obviously back surgery under general anesthesia will be different from oral surgery under conscious sedation, but I've shared my experience FWIW.





    X2468
    Mar 24, 08:02 PM
    iphone + mba 11 > ipad/2

    iPhone 4 + MBA 11 + iPad 2, works for me, but I'm addicted :)





    Jeepman88
    Mar 26, 06:03 PM
    First post, been on the site for a while though. Couldn't hold back and bought an iPad, tried to sell me some accessories but didn't really push too hard. Pretty excited and a GREAT DEAL!! 16GB





    aperez
    Mar 30, 06:35 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

    I'm still waiting for apple to address the full screen edit problem. The photo distorts and turns
    either green or red when editing the photo especially using the shadow, highlight and sharpness tool. It's been months.





    gopher
    Sep 14, 06:33 PM
    Who says all the processing can't be finished in the processor before it goes out on the bus. If your software is optimized it will stay on the processor do its Altivec, do its L3 cache stuff, and then when it is ready to issue a result it will go out on the bus. But unfortunately most developers seem to be ignorant they can do that, and instead over utilize the bus slowing things down. The folks at Genentech managed a 5 fold speed boost by avoiding the slowdown on the bus. Remember with less stages it will take less processor time to finish tasks. So there are ways of optimizing software for the G4 that not every software developer has taken advantage of. And believe me my G4 iMac 800 Mhz is mighty fast even without all that L3 cache, and a 100 Mhz bus. I have yet to see a PC that can match it. Get Jaguar and be surprised by how fast a Mac is.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment