Thursday, June 2, 2011

coelho para colorir

coelho para colorir. Desenho Colorir: Três espiãs
  • Desenho Colorir: Três espiãs



  • wizzerandchips
    Mar 25, 04:30 AM
    So let me get this straight. Some on this board seem to be saying:

    "We Mac users are entirely too sophisticated and intelligent to allow our computers to be used by military neanderthals. Those that join the military are not smart enough to appreciate a Mac. All money spent on the military is wasted and part of a bloated budget. The military should be forced to use inferior equipment rather than offend my sensibilities as an educated, peace loving Mac user."

    It is easy to sit in your ivory tower and criticize those who are out risking their lives so you can have your Latte every morning and make fun of those in the military.

    If some Apple products would be appropriate, why on earth would you not want your country's military to have the finest equipment available?

    you sound like jack nicholson in "a few good men" FFS! The men go out there because there told to! Not because they want to, an army are primarily there to defend you country from invasion, so don't go down the route of we should be proud, we should be embarassed that the effect this alliance is having will have no effect whatsoever, all this patriotic bull makes me sick, I feel for the poor familys on both side hoodwinked into believing any of this is for a good cause! It's not, it's only good for the pocket, unless your a tax payer





    coelho para colorir. coelho da pascoa para colorir
  • coelho da pascoa para colorir



  • Gosh
    Oct 27, 05:32 PM
    Can somebody explain to me why anybody would want to pay $100/year for an email account with only 1 GB of storage?

    Because you love Apple and want them to be really profitable and design more wonderful stuff and take over the world and you can say you were ahead of the curve rather than having to explain why a computer needn't crash! Or maybe you just got $100 to burn and you could do worse!;)





    coelho para colorir. publicado por José Coelho às
  • publicado por José Coelho às



  • blacktape242
    Feb 18, 04:58 PM
    Or how about the lack of pictures? This had photo op written all over it, but we the taxpayer only get one picture? I think the number of pictures were limited due to Steve Jobs current condition.

    i like that quote "but we the taxpayer only get one"? :p

    us tax payers are ALWAYS getting screwed! lol





    coelho para colorir. Ligue as letras
  • Ligue as letras



  • Goldinboy17
    Mar 24, 09:04 PM
    great deal cause ipad 2 is only about 5% faster in real life.. nnot worth the mony

    Yeah, it has twice the amount of RAM but it's not like I intend on using it for much more than streaming and light word processing.



    more...


    coelho para colorir. Desenhos de coelhos animados
  • Desenhos de coelhos animados



  • Le Big Mac
    Feb 25, 03:59 PM
    One note: according to John Gruber (http://daringfireball.net/linked/2011/02/24/lion):

    I assume that means you could go back and start over on that machine though if you wanted





    coelho para colorir. Páscoa para pintar!
  • Páscoa para pintar!



  • troop231
    Mar 28, 09:04 AM
    Can't wait!



    more...


    coelho para colorir. Desenhos de fruta para colorir
  • Desenhos de fruta para colorir



  • Holosynthetic
    Mar 24, 06:05 PM
    I just got back from buying the last 16GB model in the store. Earlier after reading the article I quickly started calling all the stores in my area and came up empty handed. One of the stores finally said they did and would put it on hold, however upon showing up they admitted they didn't have one and that I should get the 32GB instead...WTF. Finally after returning home and continuing to call stores I found one that was telling the truth, so I grabbed it! Sooo happy!

    Now I can start developing my iPhone apps for the iPad to make them universal, my customers will like that very much. Win-Win.





    coelho para colorir. Desenhos para colorir natal
  • Desenhos para colorir natal



  • shamino
    Oct 11, 01:43 PM
    So what is the alleged "NSFW" security hole? The article never says anything about that. Is it the same "hole" that a USB keychain drive has - that someone could copy sensitive data to the phone, which could then be stolen? Is it because joining a corporate Wi-Fi network could introduce a backdoor through which malware could attack? Something else?

    Or is it just paranoia from someone who thinks all devices must have system-crippling amounts of antivirus software in order to avoid being presumed a death trap?



    more...


    coelho para colorir. Imagens para colorir, desenhos
  • Imagens para colorir, desenhos



  • teme
    Apr 5, 08:45 AM
    I don't buy it. What a nightmare that would be if just touching that area of the iPod took you back to the home screen. (Even the MacBook trackpads require a physical 'click' in order to register.) This would be a usability disaster.

    I agree. When I'm holding my iPod horizontally, I usually always rest my thumb over home button.





    coelho para colorir. Desenho Coelho para colorir
  • Desenho Coelho para colorir



  • DaveTheGrey
    Oct 17, 01:59 AM
    Ideally, they could address this concern by having some software that told you well in advance that if you stop listening to music now, you still have so much time left on your phone.

    nice idea!

    I don't believe anything comes out until mwsf 07 (maybe except the core2duo books). Apple just released the new iPod line and who would buy an 80gig video ipod if you can get a widescreen for some more bugs...

    I hope the PDA rumor is correct.

    Apple in my ear, on my desk, in my livingroom, in my car, as my phone

    "Gee, Steve, what do you want to do tonight?" "The same thing I do every night, Dave: Try to take over the world!"



    more...


    coelho para colorir. Imagens para colorir
  • Imagens para colorir



  • RamboRab
    Mar 20, 08:15 PM
    Call or email the news desk or the editor.

    Thanks.

    I looked at some of the contact pages on the newspaper websites. Couldn't see what department would apply to what I'm looking to do. I'll give the news desk a try. Thought that was just for submitting a story to them but I suppose asking them about covering an event might fall under that category too.

    Thanks again!





    coelho para colorir. de coelhos para pintar.
  • de coelhos para pintar.



  • chmorley
    Sep 13, 08:27 PM
    Originally posted by gopher
    ...When your stage is 3 times longer, you have to go three times as fast to catch up.

    If your Mac is slower than a PC for any reason on the same application it is because the software hasn't been optimized for the Mac. Write the software developer before you complain about the Mac speed. Get them to develop for Altivec. It makes a world of difference. Not true...and not true.

    When a pipeline (not a "stage", as pipelines are made up of stages) is 3 times longer, there are more opportunities for inefficiencies. While in theory this could make some software 3 times less efficient, in real life this is rarely the case.

    Secondly, saying the only time Macs are slower than PCs is when apps haven't been optimized for Altivec is patently false. Having applications utilize AltiVec is great, but it often doesn't make up for the fact that the processor is slower.

    I am as Pro-Mac as the next guy, but getting the facts wrong makes us just look like we don't know anything about computers. The biggest pro of the Mac is the OS (and the elegance of the experience). It's foolish, though, not to acknowledge the downside, which is slower chips (some say "inferior hardware", but I think that overstates the importance of speed). Overall in the equation, I prefer Macs by a lot, but they're slower than PCs.

    No need to deny it.

    Chris



    more...


    coelho para colorir. Páscoa - O Cantinho dos Miudos
  • Páscoa - O Cantinho dos Miudos



  • Rooskibar03
    Nov 18, 03:18 PM
    Well, if rumours about the reason for white iPhone delays are correct (i.e., leakage from the white casing affecting camera performance), then he's just selling Apple's rejects. Fair enough, I suppose, if people are willing to pay for them (especially that much $$$). It would be interesting to hear reports about camera performance after the conversion.

    While I cannot say what his parts looked or felt like I can tell you this. There is a huge difference between parts.

    I ordered a "Genuine Apple" White Back plate from ebay. The color was awful, the flash blew out every picture and camera lens cover distorted images.

    I then ordered a full conversion kit from another vendor. The parts looked very close but the end result was way different. No light leak, no flash issues and pictures as good as my black one.

    The front plate had Apple printed on the ribbon cables. Does this make it genuine? Doubtful but there is no way I'll ever be able to tell.

    I'm super happy with the result, and with Dock and Headphone converted as well, I paid a lot less then this kid was charging.





    coelho para colorir. Linda história sobre a pascoa
  • Linda história sobre a pascoa



  • mark28
    Mar 5, 10:21 AM
    3.33 ghz i7 6-core is better than a 2.4 ghz 8-core Mac Pro for Logic imo. You want each core to be fast too so none will hit their ceiling.



    more...


    coelho para colorir. Desenhos para colorir
  • Desenhos para colorir



  • jayP1201
    Jan 6, 07:52 PM
    Does anybody get sounds when receiving notifications?

    No I have the same problem too....





    coelho para colorir. Modelos de Coelhinho da Páscoa
  • Modelos de Coelhinho da Páscoa



  • swarmster
    Apr 19, 12:28 PM
    Why can't the A4 display the 9 screenshots, as per the video, it's hardly taxing?

    I don't think anyone doubts the machine can do the expose effect (the iPad 1 does it in Safari just fine).

    There are plenty of reasons it might have been turned down for their final switcher implementation. One, the final iOS allows a variable number of programs to remain open depending on their memory requirements. The expose implementation implies that 9 can be open. That's inconsistent UI. Two, as others have mentioned, you can't always tell the difference between apps at a glance from little screenshots. So they went with icons in the end.



    more...


    coelho para colorir. para colorir urubu, coelho
  • para colorir urubu, coelho



  • leekohler
    May 3, 12:33 PM
    Yes they are anti-gay marriage, and anti-abortion. Here is our wonderful new Prime Minister in 2005 making his views on the subject heard:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFbPz6hMa1c

    Also concerning is their stance on internet freedom, gun control, and Afghanistan. 4 years of majority government will be very interesting, I doubt we will see another conservative government for a while once it's over.

    They will do a ton of damage in those four years, so get ready. The more I read about them , the more they scare me just as much as our conservatives do.

    Wow- just watched him. He's a real horse's ass. How the hell did you guys elect that fool? I'm even more concerned for you Canadians now.





    coelho para colorir. Atividades de Páscoa
  • Atividades de Páscoa



  • Eddyisgreat
    Nov 17, 03:43 PM
    lol after lawyer fee's he's going to be -.25.





    coelho para colorir. Muitos desenhos para colorir e
  • Muitos desenhos para colorir e



  • teme
    Apr 5, 08:45 AM
    I don't buy it. What a nightmare that would be if just touching that area of the iPod took you back to the home screen. (Even the MacBook trackpads require a physical 'click' in order to register.) This would be a usability disaster.

    I agree. When I'm holding my iPod horizontally, I usually always rest my thumb over home button.





    zelmo
    Sep 17, 04:23 AM
    Is that a nano in your pocket or are you just not very thrilled to see me?





    ucfgrad93
    Jan 4, 01:57 PM
    No maps on-board: no sale.

    Disappointed.

    Agreed. I want the maps with me, especially if I'm in a bad cell area.





    MACloop
    Apr 5, 09:35 AM
    Hello,
    I do some download in my app where some of the data are images. In my app I save this data and create uiimages object where needed. Everything works fine so far. My problem is:
    I have a custom tableViewCell class and in this class I have a UIImageView defined. No matter which size I set to this Uiimageview, the image put into it gets the height of the tablecell. I have tried to change the viewMode for the cell uiimageview content but without any luck so far. What can I do to actually get the images to be displayed with the size of the uiimageview it is added into...?

    The images is created like this:
    NSFileManager *fileManager = [[NSFileManager alloc]init];
    UIImage *imgToUse = [[UIImage alloc] initWithData:[fileManager contentsAtPath:[dict objectForKey:@"data_path"]]];
    [fileManager release];

    After this the images is saved into a dictionary and in the table delegate method - (UITableViewCell *)tableView:(UITableView *)t cellForRowAtIndexPath:(NSIndexPath *)indexPath {
    the image is added to the imageView, like this:
    cell.imageView.image = [[self.imageDict objectForKey:@"some key here"];

    Any Ideas? I do not understand why the cell height controls the image height? What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks in advance!
    MACloop





    atomwork
    Sep 15, 08:10 AM
    Originally posted by scem0
    I am mad at apple, their processors suck right now... not to mention their price. Im not gunna spend 3,000 for a computer that I could get with -yes - a worse os, for 1,000. Macs just arent worth it right now. Until they have something that can compete speed wise, my next comp is a PC.


    Hi scem0,

    how do you do this to keep up with the programs if you switch every couple years from one system to the other. And isn't it confusing in your workflow or are u just a consumer user. If so then the power ain't matter my friend.

    Cheers,
    Dave





    Tomorrow
    Mar 31, 01:41 PM
    Still $3.48 here.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment