gokoulane
09-20 08:10 PM
film strip means ..
just have a look @ the following image
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8674/13948025.jpg
the two triangles at the end are controls like forward and backward.
the blue boxes are containers which contains images/ video thumbnails etc.
by clicking the controls the boxes should move too and fro.
this is wht i meant by film strip sir.
thanks
With Regards
-Gokoulane.R
just have a look @ the following image
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/8674/13948025.jpg
the two triangles at the end are controls like forward and backward.
the blue boxes are containers which contains images/ video thumbnails etc.
by clicking the controls the boxes should move too and fro.
this is wht i meant by film strip sir.
thanks
With Regards
-Gokoulane.R
wallpaper marley-and-me.jpg
ss2005
05-19 11:41 AM
If your company pays for there own lawyer then go ahead and change it to new one. As the response from lawyers will be fast. And you can avoid big expenses if you retain earlier law firm. Keep in mind Lawyers charge for each and every thing they do.
I did this and recently gave G28 for new lawyers. (But when my H1 was transfered new company lawyers goofed up the office address and I have not yet received I797 any how this is a different story. Planning to apply for a copy)
Why I am reluctant to go with new guy is due to EVL content.
Old guy knows abt the case and prepare the letter accordingly.
My concern is...if I retain old guy... Is it legal to pay expenses from my pocket?
I did this and recently gave G28 for new lawyers. (But when my H1 was transfered new company lawyers goofed up the office address and I have not yet received I797 any how this is a different story. Planning to apply for a copy)
Why I am reluctant to go with new guy is due to EVL content.
Old guy knows abt the case and prepare the letter accordingly.
My concern is...if I retain old guy... Is it legal to pay expenses from my pocket?
h1techSlave
03-28 11:02 AM
I have started a thread with similar message. Giving GCs to us means atleast another 10,000 home purchases = $3 billion. A few people here supported that idea, a few vehemently opposed and few was kind of neutral.
Worth pursuing in my opinion.
I am suggesting we should write to White House and to the Ben Bernanke in Mass and draw their attention towards a million people waiting for their green cards, logically they should have already got it(10 years waiting is illogical) but if USCIS use Visa recapture these people can get green cards and green cards to these people means a million new house buyers in the market new cars buyers etc etc. Everybody is going to get green card one day, why not now..That will help bail out the housing market. I'm sure it'll strike a cord with the lawmakers as it will benefit them politically....
Worth pursuing in my opinion.
I am suggesting we should write to White House and to the Ben Bernanke in Mass and draw their attention towards a million people waiting for their green cards, logically they should have already got it(10 years waiting is illogical) but if USCIS use Visa recapture these people can get green cards and green cards to these people means a million new house buyers in the market new cars buyers etc etc. Everybody is going to get green card one day, why not now..That will help bail out the housing market. I'm sure it'll strike a cord with the lawmakers as it will benefit them politically....
2011 #39;Marley amp; Me#39; Author Would
sukhyani
09-07 05:58 PM
Perfect!! Thank you. So that means that the next time the visa bulletin says that it is at atleast May of 06 my green card could be issued? Is that correct?
other things being equal.... YES!
other things being equal.... YES!
more...
bouncer
11-08 12:35 AM
Hi Kirupa,
Thanks for your reply. I'm trying to solve this issue. I'll get back to you soon.
Thanks for your reply. I'm trying to solve this issue. I'll get back to you soon.
lisunysb
08-04 03:38 PM
Hi,
I am in the process of moving between jobs. The old job is a teaching job in a university and the new one is a research position in a non-profit think tank. So there is no H1B quota issue for both jobs.
The H1B for the old job won't expire unit next year. I have received the H1B for the new job. The start date for the new H1B is Sept. 1st.
My question is: Can I start my new job before Sept. 1st? I understand that for H1B transfer, one can start the new job once the application receipt from USCIS is received. But in my case, I have already got the new H1B and the start date on that is Sept 1st.
Thanks for your help.
Shan
I am in the process of moving between jobs. The old job is a teaching job in a university and the new one is a research position in a non-profit think tank. So there is no H1B quota issue for both jobs.
The H1B for the old job won't expire unit next year. I have received the H1B for the new job. The start date for the new H1B is Sept. 1st.
My question is: Can I start my new job before Sept. 1st? I understand that for H1B transfer, one can start the new job once the application receipt from USCIS is received. But in my case, I have already got the new H1B and the start date on that is Sept 1st.
Thanks for your help.
Shan
more...
jonty_11
07-28 03:48 PM
it is simple...have patience and wait for the card..OR the letter !
2010 Marley author dogged with

fromnaija
11-09 10:07 PM
I have 2 H1B Transfer questions for clarification.
1. Can H1B Transfer be filed when H1B Extension is pending with the current employer?
Yes, a transfer could be filed while an extension is pending. This is the so-called anchor transfer. However, the transfer would be denied if the extension petition is withdrawn before the transfer is approved.
2. Do i need to have copy of I-140 approval notice for H1B Tranfer? The current employer does not share this document.
The 140 approval notice is not required unless this is a post six year transfer/extension.
1. Can H1B Transfer be filed when H1B Extension is pending with the current employer?
Yes, a transfer could be filed while an extension is pending. This is the so-called anchor transfer. However, the transfer would be denied if the extension petition is withdrawn before the transfer is approved.
2. Do i need to have copy of I-140 approval notice for H1B Tranfer? The current employer does not share this document.
The 140 approval notice is not required unless this is a post six year transfer/extension.
more...

gman
04-28 09:30 PM
My wife is currently in the US and since my PD is current we need to file her I-485. We are trying to self file and would like to know what documents do we need to provide to prove that she successfully fullfilled her 2 year home residency requirement (HRR). She left the US in January 15, 2006 and came back on H4 in February 8, 2008.
The fact that she was granted H4 visa implies that she has fullfilled the 2 year HRR but our attorney said that she needs to prove that my wife did indeed fullfill this requirement.
Has anyone been in this position?
Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
The fact that she was granted H4 visa implies that she has fullfilled the 2 year HRR but our attorney said that she needs to prove that my wife did indeed fullfill this requirement.
Has anyone been in this position?
Please advise.
Thanks in advance.
hair ook Marley amp; Me:
laksmi
01-30 10:51 AM
yes, Better you sponsor
more...
AllVNeedGcPc
12-10 11:27 PM
...US GC or citizenship allows you visa waiver for visits to other countries but you need a work permit to work in another country.
hot Free Audio Book Download
sharmana
08-02 07:09 PM
I doubt it that this is the content
more...
house Marley and Me is based on John
anilsal
09-15 10:00 PM
Thanks for reading this message. Since you are from mid-west, you are capable of taking your car and drive in the direction of DC. It will take anywhere from 9-15hours. But you will be able to do it.
If there was a possibility of USCIS handing a GC in person, you would have driven 50 hours. Can you not drive for 10hours for a cause that is affecting you, me and everyone around us?
Now make up your mind and drive and meet other mid-westerners in DC.
If there was a possibility of USCIS handing a GC in person, you would have driven 50 hours. Can you not drive for 10hours for a cause that is affecting you, me and everyone around us?
Now make up your mind and drive and meet other mid-westerners in DC.
tattoo Who wrote the ook Marley amp; Me
sriforyou
10-06 11:44 AM
Hello friends,
I am on L1B and working in US for last 3 1/2 years. My L1 visa will expire in Jun 2011. In between another company is ready to sponsor H1B for me and it will file it in April 2010. So here are my questions.
1. From when i can start working with new company on H1 ? From Jun 2010 (after getting H1 approval) or will have to wait till Oct 2010 ?
2. What will be the duration of my new H1B visa, considering i already used 4 years of my L1 ? Is it 6 years or only 2 years ?
Thanks for your expert advice.
-Srini
I am on L1B and working in US for last 3 1/2 years. My L1 visa will expire in Jun 2011. In between another company is ready to sponsor H1B for me and it will file it in April 2010. So here are my questions.
1. From when i can start working with new company on H1 ? From Jun 2010 (after getting H1 approval) or will have to wait till Oct 2010 ?
2. What will be the duration of my new H1B visa, considering i already used 4 years of my L1 ? Is it 6 years or only 2 years ?
Thanks for your expert advice.
-Srini
more...
pictures MOVIE NEWS: Marley amp; Me
Vincelekker
08-25 01:41 PM
I was employed by company A between 2002 who has filed I-140 and I-485 in 2007.
After company ceased to exist, USCIS granted an H1 extension based on an approved ALC filing and I moved to company B. According to the owner of company A, it has no plans to file for bankruptcy.
Company B filed for the H1B extension and I received one that expires Oct 2012. However, company B is now unwilling to continue my employment. My employment will cease Nov 2010.
Besides looking for another job, anyone has any inputs?
After company ceased to exist, USCIS granted an H1 extension based on an approved ALC filing and I moved to company B. According to the owner of company A, it has no plans to file for bankruptcy.
Company B filed for the H1B extension and I received one that expires Oct 2012. However, company B is now unwilling to continue my employment. My employment will cease Nov 2010.
Besides looking for another job, anyone has any inputs?
dresses Book : Marley And Me

milind70
06-14 11:23 AM
Hi Gurus,
I am in a interesting situation. I have an approved EB2 I-140 but I recently applied for EB1-140 and I-485 concurrently and they are pending. Given that all PDs are now current, is it possible to convert my I-485 to the approved EB2 I-140. This will remove the uncertainty around approval of EB1 I-140. Any advice/experience is appreciated.
You can apply of AOS i.e I 485 only for one application . Since you already have applied for AOS on EB1 I highly doubt u can apply for AOS for EB2. Talk to your lawyer and find out
I am in a interesting situation. I have an approved EB2 I-140 but I recently applied for EB1-140 and I-485 concurrently and they are pending. Given that all PDs are now current, is it possible to convert my I-485 to the approved EB2 I-140. This will remove the uncertainty around approval of EB1 I-140. Any advice/experience is appreciated.
You can apply of AOS i.e I 485 only for one application . Since you already have applied for AOS on EB1 I highly doubt u can apply for AOS for EB2. Talk to your lawyer and find out
more...
makeup ook quot;Marley amp; Mequot; for
what_now
08-23 01:06 PM
my wife also got her 3rd FP notice. My self never did after first time. Its not big deal.
girlfriend Marley and Me
skakodker
02-14 07:01 PM
Thank you.
Based on your response, my understanding is that so long as I am with my current employer, travel on H1 /H4 is fine. When she gets back, I can consider using my EAD to switch jobs.
You mentioned "if you or your wife don't want to use EAD in the near future..." - to your knowledge, will there be a problem if I use my EAD during her trip to India?
Thanks - Sunil
Based on your response, my understanding is that so long as I am with my current employer, travel on H1 /H4 is fine. When she gets back, I can consider using my EAD to switch jobs.
You mentioned "if you or your wife don't want to use EAD in the near future..." - to your knowledge, will there be a problem if I use my EAD during her trip to India?
Thanks - Sunil
hairstyles I had read the ook previously
thomachan72
02-04 02:08 PM
I am sure they did that last year.
ultimo
10-01 01:39 PM
only after getting EAD card . if u have ssn then u can try
gc_eb2_waiter
03-17 02:42 PM
I have returned from India on AP three days ago. Immigration officer just asked questions on my employment, but he did not ask for proof. If you have multiple APs you should submit all of them for stamping. Thats it!
I got AP..and H1B till 09..I am hoping to reenter using AP while comming back from india..Apart from AP do I require anything else. like employement letter to reenter the contry??..
:)
thx
I got AP..and H1B till 09..I am hoping to reenter using AP while comming back from india..Apart from AP do I require anything else. like employement letter to reenter the contry??..
:)
thx
No comments:
Post a Comment