reddy77
10-24 03:13 PM
Thanks chantu, does that mean we need to keep renewing her EAD every year. Also, can we renew her h4 when I renew my h1. Thanks ....
wallpaper It#39;s David Cook#39;s turn to come
kishorek111
01-02 01:16 PM
I filed my 485 in Aug 2007 (in the July fiasco), but filed my EAD in Jan 2008. So do I need to send the application fee.
bbenhill
08-18 09:46 AM
For your condition, I believe for #15 is AOS pending .. you will lose your H1/H4 status when you entered using AP.
not sure about #14, I think it's PAROLEE.
Thx
Hi,
I looked at different forums. But I could not locate a definite answer for my questions.
I have H1. My wife has H4. Both will expire in 11/2009. I don't have stamp
but she has stamp. We both used AP to enter into USA recently. We did not use our EAD.
Questions on EAD paper filing :
14) Manner of Last Entry into the U.S. ?
15) Current Immigration status ?
I believe that the answer to the question 14 should be PAROLEE or Advance Porole. How about question 15 ?
The immigration officer put 'Conditions: AOS DA' in our AP and new I-94 both. What will be the answer, AOS Pending or H1B/H4 ?
Please share your experience. Thanks in advance.
not sure about #14, I think it's PAROLEE.
Thx
Hi,
I looked at different forums. But I could not locate a definite answer for my questions.
I have H1. My wife has H4. Both will expire in 11/2009. I don't have stamp
but she has stamp. We both used AP to enter into USA recently. We did not use our EAD.
Questions on EAD paper filing :
14) Manner of Last Entry into the U.S. ?
15) Current Immigration status ?
I believe that the answer to the question 14 should be PAROLEE or Advance Porole. How about question 15 ?
The immigration officer put 'Conditions: AOS DA' in our AP and new I-94 both. What will be the answer, AOS Pending or H1B/H4 ?
Please share your experience. Thanks in advance.
2011 We also said goodbye
sircaustic
10-20 10:38 PM
Any attorneys in the house? Responses are appreciated.
more...
Vennilarajan
02-15 06:02 AM
Hi Vennilarajan!
See if the information shown here helps you convert your C# projects to VB: http://www.kirupa.com/blend_silverlight/converting_csharp_vb.htm
Cheers,
Kirupa :)
Awesome:):) It is working..... A great Tool:)
Thanks :):)
See if the information shown here helps you convert your C# projects to VB: http://www.kirupa.com/blend_silverlight/converting_csharp_vb.htm
Cheers,
Kirupa :)
Awesome:):) It is working..... A great Tool:)
Thanks :):)
abhisec
04-09 06:20 PM
Hello All,
I've been a IV member for a while now and this is a fantastic resource for someone like me who�s going through the immigration process.
As a way to give back to this community, I would like to provide the users of this forum an early advantage to a job bootcamp that my team is planning for June: http://www.careertiger.com/job-bootcamp-silicon-valley-june-13th/
As you can imagine, I'm trying to help people in Silicon Valley with their job search.
Special early registration for IV members:
Registration for this bootcamp start on April 12th, however for IV members, there's a way to get a leg up on the registration - http://tinyurl.com/IVmembers and reserve their special offer.
If you have any questions for me, please feel free to PM me.
- A
I've been a IV member for a while now and this is a fantastic resource for someone like me who�s going through the immigration process.
As a way to give back to this community, I would like to provide the users of this forum an early advantage to a job bootcamp that my team is planning for June: http://www.careertiger.com/job-bootcamp-silicon-valley-june-13th/
As you can imagine, I'm trying to help people in Silicon Valley with their job search.
Special early registration for IV members:
Registration for this bootcamp start on April 12th, however for IV members, there's a way to get a leg up on the registration - http://tinyurl.com/IVmembers and reserve their special offer.
If you have any questions for me, please feel free to PM me.
- A
more...
eastwest
10-03 04:32 PM
I thought this will be a useful information to everyone.
My Case,
04/18/2008 -Applied EAD online
06/19/2008 -Status changes to "Approved" but no Notice sent.
07/20/2008 -Waited for 30 Days and called USCIS to open a Service Request.
07/24/2008 - Received EAD at home.
08/26/2008 - Received the letter from USCIS saying we have sent you the card but never received back or delivered to you hence concluding it is considered lost and if you need it, Please file for EAD again.
I called USCIS, Customer server rep said take an Infopass appointment to make sure it is valid.
Took the appointment, went USCIS on 09/10/2008.
Officer takes a look and tells me "Obviuosly you have EAD in your possession and unless you made it up on a color Laser printer, It is my fault that I have provided wrong information to USCIS and not waited for 30 days as I should have and I am there to pick up a fight with USCIS,bla bla bbla"
I remained very calm knowing he does not like his job but have to do it.
He is rude and clueless at the most why I am there. My first experience with USCIS, I dont think I want to go to their office again.
Finally conclusion he tell me "Once EAD is issued it remains VALID until you notify USCIS that it is lost or stolen or tempered with, USCIS DOES NOT take any proactive actions on EADs that are issued. Hence NO action is neccessary at this time"
Moral of Story is DO NOT go to USCIS if you receive such type of letter from USCIS after opening a service request for EAD.
I wasted a good amount of time and money just to take this BS.
Thanks
I hope this helps.
My Case,
04/18/2008 -Applied EAD online
06/19/2008 -Status changes to "Approved" but no Notice sent.
07/20/2008 -Waited for 30 Days and called USCIS to open a Service Request.
07/24/2008 - Received EAD at home.
08/26/2008 - Received the letter from USCIS saying we have sent you the card but never received back or delivered to you hence concluding it is considered lost and if you need it, Please file for EAD again.
I called USCIS, Customer server rep said take an Infopass appointment to make sure it is valid.
Took the appointment, went USCIS on 09/10/2008.
Officer takes a look and tells me "Obviuosly you have EAD in your possession and unless you made it up on a color Laser printer, It is my fault that I have provided wrong information to USCIS and not waited for 30 days as I should have and I am there to pick up a fight with USCIS,bla bla bbla"
I remained very calm knowing he does not like his job but have to do it.
He is rude and clueless at the most why I am there. My first experience with USCIS, I dont think I want to go to their office again.
Finally conclusion he tell me "Once EAD is issued it remains VALID until you notify USCIS that it is lost or stolen or tempered with, USCIS DOES NOT take any proactive actions on EADs that are issued. Hence NO action is neccessary at this time"
Moral of Story is DO NOT go to USCIS if you receive such type of letter from USCIS after opening a service request for EAD.
I wasted a good amount of time and money just to take this BS.
Thanks
I hope this helps.
2010 American Idol winner David
ashkam
01-12 07:44 AM
option 3 as far as I know. You only renew the 6 year term if you are out of the US more than a year. And once you switch to a different visa category, your previous one does not matter for the cap. Its only if you are transferring from an existing H1B or renewing an existing H1B that the cap doesn't come into the picture.
more...
cox
April 10th, 2005, 09:42 AM
Most of us with English as our native tongue are spoiled and speak no other language well. And, as Fred says, some of us don't do well with English either...
The mountains are nice, though, since both the foreground hill and background hill are the same apparent height, it does not have as much impact as it could have.
The gull shot is sharp, but will appeal to people more if you get them traveling basically toward the camera, rather than away from the camera as is the case here. I have also found that I like to have some space in front of an animal/bird/fish so it looks like they are going somewhere.
Just my opinion. The most important thing, of course, is that you like them :)
The mountains are nice, though, since both the foreground hill and background hill are the same apparent height, it does not have as much impact as it could have.
The gull shot is sharp, but will appeal to people more if you get them traveling basically toward the camera, rather than away from the camera as is the case here. I have also found that I like to have some space in front of an animal/bird/fish so it looks like they are going somewhere.
Just my opinion. The most important thing, of course, is that you like them :)
hair 5ef295862ahyxoj David Cook
ANDAHD1
11-01 08:38 AM
I am currently on OPT (Optional Practical Period) which is one year work authorization after completing my masters degree which started in Fed 2010 and valid for one year, and I got married to a US citizen in June 2010 (she is a born US citizen) and we applied for neutralization and our interview was scheduled in Oct 2010, But the thing is my wife was hiding one fact that she was married before and was divorced in 1999 She did not told me this until the interview was schedule with the fear of loosing me as she lied to me from the beginning when we first meet back in Aug 2007 and she continued with same lie with the fear of loosing me if she tells me the truth and assuming I will never find out about it, but later after the immigration interview was scheduled she told me the truth thinking something might go wrong and could land me in trouble and we went to court to get the divorce papers surprisingly the divorce was not finalized and after doing the paper work the divorce is now finalized.
Since we applied for immigration when her first marriage divorce was not finalized our application becomes invalid so we withdraw our application and we received an acknowledgement for the same.
Now that our marriage is valid and can apply for it again, but now my questions are.....
1. I don�t understand what is my current status? Am I still considered as a student? Shall I apply for H1B Visa in premium process as my OPT expired in Feb 2011?
2. Can I continue to be a Foreign Student (F1 Visa Status) after my OPT expired in Feb 2011.
3. Shall I reapply for Change of Status again with new application? With new papers??
4. While I was a student I worked on Cash is that going to be a problem for me??
Please Advise, and let me know If there any questions related to the above case.
Thanks
A
Since we applied for immigration when her first marriage divorce was not finalized our application becomes invalid so we withdraw our application and we received an acknowledgement for the same.
Now that our marriage is valid and can apply for it again, but now my questions are.....
1. I don�t understand what is my current status? Am I still considered as a student? Shall I apply for H1B Visa in premium process as my OPT expired in Feb 2011?
2. Can I continue to be a Foreign Student (F1 Visa Status) after my OPT expired in Feb 2011.
3. Shall I reapply for Change of Status again with new application? With new papers??
4. While I was a student I worked on Cash is that going to be a problem for me??
Please Advise, and let me know If there any questions related to the above case.
Thanks
A
more...
REQUIRE_GC
07-25 04:53 PM
Dear friends,
I received card production e-mail today.
My PD June 2007, RD Oct 2007. No REFEs. EB1 India.
Thanks for all the help and good counsel.
Lesson from this experience: Learn to handle delays. Take things in your stride. Do not make GC as end of your life. We can work anywhere and be happy, though US is a preferred destination.
In this process, I made so many friends and learned to heed others views and good advice.
Will continue to work for IV.
CONGRATS!!!
I received card production e-mail today.
My PD June 2007, RD Oct 2007. No REFEs. EB1 India.
Thanks for all the help and good counsel.
Lesson from this experience: Learn to handle delays. Take things in your stride. Do not make GC as end of your life. We can work anywhere and be happy, though US is a preferred destination.
In this process, I made so many friends and learned to heed others views and good advice.
Will continue to work for IV.
CONGRATS!!!
hot Cook has

kiran24
05-18 05:37 PM
fall1998, thank you for the information.
more...
house David Cook, X Factor UK Season
sammyb
10-05 04:36 PM
http://cartoonbox.slate.com/hottopic/?image=5&topicid=86
direct image URL:
http://content.cartoonbox.slate.com/?feature=af87d0df42e7e12e4a0a07ae5bb5c468
thats a good one ..
shows the true state of affairs in legal immi front ...
direct image URL:
http://content.cartoonbox.slate.com/?feature=af87d0df42e7e12e4a0a07ae5bb5c468
thats a good one ..
shows the true state of affairs in legal immi front ...
tattoo David Cook - The Last Goodbye
vishwak
08-17 10:45 AM
I think you should wait until you get your new approved EAD.
How come the company who is taking you didn't ask for unexpired EAD???
How come the company who is taking you didn't ask for unexpired EAD???
more...
pictures “The Last Goodbye” will be
guideme
04-08 12:16 AM
Hi ,
I got my H1B extension done and seeing issues with that, please can somebody help me out on this ASAP. My old I797 is valid till June 14th 2010 , when I went to India I got an I-94 issued at port of entry which has the date June 24th 2010.
Now my current I797 has been approved from June 25th 2010.
What is my status from Jun 14th to June 25th ? Am I in status because I have a I94 valid till June 24th or will I be out of status for those 10 days ?
Can I work and have my payroll run for hose 10 days (June 15th to June 24th)
Please respond ASAP as I have very short time to act on.
Thank you.
I got my H1B extension done and seeing issues with that, please can somebody help me out on this ASAP. My old I797 is valid till June 14th 2010 , when I went to India I got an I-94 issued at port of entry which has the date June 24th 2010.
Now my current I797 has been approved from June 25th 2010.
What is my status from Jun 14th to June 25th ? Am I in status because I have a I94 valid till June 24th or will I be out of status for those 10 days ?
Can I work and have my payroll run for hose 10 days (June 15th to June 24th)
Please respond ASAP as I have very short time to act on.
Thank you.
dresses David Cook - The Last Goodbye
tejaKamina
12-09 07:14 PM
All,
I am in a bit of confusion and needed some info. I had applied for I-485 during July fiasco and my spouse applied as derivative. We had applied for her H1 extension/transfer through another employer after we filed for I-485 as we did not want her to use EAD. We recently received her H-1 approval without I-94.
I am not sure at this point if she has to leave immediately to get the h1 stamp Or she can continue to stay here as her AOS is pending based on derivative status of my application.
Also will her getting approved without I-94 impact her pending AOS in anyway
I am in a bit of confusion and needed some info. I had applied for I-485 during July fiasco and my spouse applied as derivative. We had applied for her H1 extension/transfer through another employer after we filed for I-485 as we did not want her to use EAD. We recently received her H-1 approval without I-94.
I am not sure at this point if she has to leave immediately to get the h1 stamp Or she can continue to stay here as her AOS is pending based on derivative status of my application.
Also will her getting approved without I-94 impact her pending AOS in anyway
more...
makeup David Cook returned to
sac-r-ten
01-14 03:12 PM
I hope you are not been adjudicated under the new memo passed few days ago.
Are you working at employer location or client side? Third party vendor etc?
All the best my friend.
Are you working at employer location or client side? Third party vendor etc?
All the best my friend.
girlfriend d1ee745b24o6b1h David Cook
eager_immi
07-18 04:01 PM
bump
hairstyles for The Last Goodbye.
jliechty
January 3rd, 2005, 08:20 PM
That works, too. I like it. :)
Blog Feeds
05-03 08:00 PM
Interesting. The Chair of the Senate's Immigration Subcommittee is sounding pretty confident that an immigration plan will be signed by the President before 2009 is over.
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/05/schumer-immigration-reform-will-happen-this-year.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/05/schumer-immigration-reform-will-happen-this-year.html)
skOOb
08-23 09:16 PM
Function Overloading. You can create an instance of the class with either one parameter, or two since it is being defined there. In their example they used two, but they could have used one and not received an error. Search for function overloading and it should explain much better than me.
No comments:
Post a Comment