coolmanasip
05-29 01:36 PM
Did you guys get a soft LUD before the RFE? How many days lag if any?
Also, is there anyone that got a soft LUD and did not get an RFE at all? or is everybody getting an RFE?
Also, is there anyone that got a soft LUD and did not get an RFE at all? or is everybody getting an RFE?
wallpaper Cats
neerajvir
07-17 06:18 PM
Just put a $100 contribution and pledge to put more in every quarter!
k_usa
08-10 11:37 AM
I don't think it is correct.
Because i applied for my wife's H4 extension last year and i have sent a check without any address to USCIS, and my wife's H4 extn approved without any problems.
Because i applied for my wife's H4 extension last year and i have sent a check without any address to USCIS, and my wife's H4 extn approved without any problems.
2011 kitten desktop wallpaper. as
adde72
05-22 09:47 PM
What will happen to people who already made the move hoping to preserve their priority date from previous employer? Isn't this unfair to these folks. Do you think they may be exempt from this? I wish at least.
I assume USICS will accept the Labor's and I 140 until in the old form until the merit based system was introduced .I assume the transition will be like the introduction of PERM
I assume USICS will accept the Labor's and I 140 until in the old form until the merit based system was introduced .I assume the transition will be like the introduction of PERM
more...
vulcanfly
07-19 10:12 PM
So we can transfer our H1's but can we still have our 485 applications pending
aka
04-23 11:52 AM
I have a filing date of July 2nd 2007. My RD? A fantastic Oct 21 2007. That's 3 and a half months, more than a quarter year away.
I filed at NSC, my case ended up in TSC.
Nothing much makes sense, nowadays. :confused:
I have a RD of JUNE 4, 2007 and a PD of 07/03 and still no approval yet (NSC). So not sure how they come up with these processing dates. You are right... nothing makes much sense nowadays!!
I filed at NSC, my case ended up in TSC.
Nothing much makes sense, nowadays. :confused:
I have a RD of JUNE 4, 2007 and a PD of 07/03 and still no approval yet (NSC). So not sure how they come up with these processing dates. You are right... nothing makes much sense nowadays!!
more...
bekugc
04-01 09:21 PM
hi irrational;
if this is of any help to u, my friend got this same "the post office returned the notice" msg few months ago. His appln was in nebraska service center. he had gone to india and to prevent mailbox overflow they had given a stop order at the postoffice. When he further enquired about this they told him that reason for mail was "one of fingerprints on record for the spouse hadnt been proper and they wanted to re-take it". after this he got another FP notice and got it done.
if this is of any help to u, my friend got this same "the post office returned the notice" msg few months ago. His appln was in nebraska service center. he had gone to india and to prevent mailbox overflow they had given a stop order at the postoffice. When he further enquired about this they told him that reason for mail was "one of fingerprints on record for the spouse hadnt been proper and they wanted to re-take it". after this he got another FP notice and got it done.
2010 Blue eyed kitten desktop
nhfirefighter13
May 3rd, 2005, 04:55 AM
Nice work Anders. Personally, I pan for the stuff on the ground and leave the in air stuff static.
more...
reverendflash
10-21 01:50 AM
I bow to all ya'll... :) You guys make my stuff look like a 3rd grader just threw up... :P
::bows, realizing he has 2 different colored socks on::
Rev:elderly:
::bows, realizing he has 2 different colored socks on::
Rev:elderly:
hair Little Kitten

ItIsNotFunny
04-06 12:41 PM
Very good article. Last few days we are getting some encouraging attention from high profile people. Let's get benefit out of it.
more...
chanduv23
09-25 10:29 AM
http://www.reason.com/images/07cf533ddb1d06350cf1ddb5942ef5ad.jpg
Enjoy
Excellent - explains everything
Enjoy
Excellent - explains everything
hot Free Small Kitten Wallpapers
bushman06
08-21 02:48 PM
Immigration officer gave I94 date till my visa expired.
more...
house tiny tabby kitten desktop
raysaikat
03-17 03:46 PM
(I am not an attorney)
File in EB1-OR. That has slightly lower requirements than EB1-EA. Since you are in research and have a job, you may have better success with EB1-OR (EB1_ExtraOrdinaryAbilities_Tips (immigrate2usaorg) (http://bit.ly/dophyK)). I guess maybe because EB1-OR does not have premium processing, you applied in EB1-EA?
File regular PERM application. If your perm gets approved, then you can renew H1B in yearly increments. Once you get 140 approved, then you can renew at 3 year phases.
I recall USCIS had 140 in premium processing if your H1B was expiring soon (in few months). Check up on that.
EB1-OR requires the petitioner to hold a tenured or tenure-track position. Research faculties are generally not on tenure-track. "Comparable" positions are eligible, but USCIS might not consider a research faculty position as comparable in an university/dept that does have tenure-track positions.
To answer the original question:
You just need to extend the H1-B status when it is about to expire. You can keep doing that for 6 years without any additional issue. If your stay in H1 status (count both H1-B and H4 days) is going to be 6 years, then you make your university submit an EB2 petition. Once the labor is 1 year old (i.e., the submission date is 1 year old) or you get your EB2 I-140 approved (should be a piece of cake for any university faculty; tenure-track or otherwise), based on the EB2 petition you can keep extending your H1-B status (AFAIK) indefinitely.
File in EB1-OR. That has slightly lower requirements than EB1-EA. Since you are in research and have a job, you may have better success with EB1-OR (EB1_ExtraOrdinaryAbilities_Tips (immigrate2usaorg) (http://bit.ly/dophyK)). I guess maybe because EB1-OR does not have premium processing, you applied in EB1-EA?
File regular PERM application. If your perm gets approved, then you can renew H1B in yearly increments. Once you get 140 approved, then you can renew at 3 year phases.
I recall USCIS had 140 in premium processing if your H1B was expiring soon (in few months). Check up on that.
EB1-OR requires the petitioner to hold a tenured or tenure-track position. Research faculties are generally not on tenure-track. "Comparable" positions are eligible, but USCIS might not consider a research faculty position as comparable in an university/dept that does have tenure-track positions.
To answer the original question:
You just need to extend the H1-B status when it is about to expire. You can keep doing that for 6 years without any additional issue. If your stay in H1 status (count both H1-B and H4 days) is going to be 6 years, then you make your university submit an EB2 petition. Once the labor is 1 year old (i.e., the submission date is 1 year old) or you get your EB2 I-140 approved (should be a piece of cake for any university faculty; tenure-track or otherwise), based on the EB2 petition you can keep extending your H1-B status (AFAIK) indefinitely.
tattoo Curious Tabby Kitten wallpaper
coolest_me
01-14 04:50 PM
I used this charity to donate. It accepts only paypal.
Hope for Haiti, (http://www.hopeforhaiti.com/)
Hope for Haiti, (http://www.hopeforhaiti.com/)
more...
pictures KITTEN Wallpaper

MYGC2008
05-04 03:34 PM
Yes. Premium service works fine. But after you move change of address needs to be done.
i,e AR11.
I'm moving from MI to TX and need to do something address. Does premium mail forwarding service works for USCIS notices? I know regular mail forwarding doesn't work and they'll be returned to INS. Please let me know if premium service works or not.
Thanks.
i,e AR11.
I'm moving from MI to TX and need to do something address. Does premium mail forwarding service works for USCIS notices? I know regular mail forwarding doesn't work and they'll be returned to INS. Please let me know if premium service works or not.
Thanks.
dresses Kittens wallpaper for your
admin
02-12 09:19 AM
sundar99,
That has not been our experience so far. A number of us have heard back from lawmakers to the WebFaxes that we have sent them from ImmigrationVoice. We're working on allowing people to personalize the web fax content.
As it stands, it is proving very difficult to have our members to take one minute to send webfaxes. Having them to write up personalized letter and having them post it is going to be even tougher.
That has not been our experience so far. A number of us have heard back from lawmakers to the WebFaxes that we have sent them from ImmigrationVoice. We're working on allowing people to personalize the web fax content.
As it stands, it is proving very difficult to have our members to take one minute to send webfaxes. Having them to write up personalized letter and having them post it is going to be even tougher.
more...
makeup For your iPhone Wallpaper
sdrblr
07-06 02:26 PM
you can enter in AP, but you cannot work on H1B status. You need an EAD. You can work in H1B status if you enter in H1B.
Are you sure on this?
I am not 100% sure but I remember reading here or on immig portal.com that you can enter on AP and still use H1 to work. Can somebody please clarify.
Are you sure on this?
I am not 100% sure but I remember reading here or on immig portal.com that you can enter on AP and still use H1 to work. Can somebody please clarify.
girlfriend Free Black Kitten Wallpapers

Macaca
02-06 06:43 PM
How (when) do you decide that you will take EAD or stay on H1B? Can you change your mind or it is a one time decision?
Do you have to mantain status (pay checks) on EAD? I understand you need to mantain status on H1B?
Sorry I am a moron.
Do you have to mantain status (pay checks) on EAD? I understand you need to mantain status on H1B?
Sorry I am a moron.
hairstyles kitten desktop wallpaper.
whattodo21
05-03 10:24 AM
Right.
But Mr Gutierrez thinks otherwise. Hispanic Democrats know very well that if Legals get any reprieve, then the fate of undocumented provisions is for sure dead. That's why all legal provisions have been held hostage.
Unfortunately, legal immigration doesnot have any representation in the senate to work for our interests.
Suprisingly, majority of the Americans favor legal immigration over undocumented, and any legal provisions will have public support. A few senators are playing dirty politics and holding thousands of legalites ransom. If CIR fails, I would hope/pray these Hispanic Democrats don't get elected in mid-term so that we can move forward
catch 22 both ways! One way or the other we are joined at the hip to the Hispanic community.
But Mr Gutierrez thinks otherwise. Hispanic Democrats know very well that if Legals get any reprieve, then the fate of undocumented provisions is for sure dead. That's why all legal provisions have been held hostage.
Unfortunately, legal immigration doesnot have any representation in the senate to work for our interests.
Suprisingly, majority of the Americans favor legal immigration over undocumented, and any legal provisions will have public support. A few senators are playing dirty politics and holding thousands of legalites ransom. If CIR fails, I would hope/pray these Hispanic Democrats don't get elected in mid-term so that we can move forward
catch 22 both ways! One way or the other we are joined at the hip to the Hispanic community.
Robert Kumar
12-24 12:54 PM
Please advise urgently.
Say today my I-140 is denied.
Current H1B is getting renewals due to labor pending for more than 1 year, so getting 1 year renewals.
Now I-140 is denied.
Lawyer is opening an MTR.
We dont know when the decision will come. May be positive, may be negative.
1.What happens to my current H1B which is due for renewal in Mar 2011. Can I continue to work, while MTR is pending.
2. Can I get extensions while MTR is pending.
3. If I get extension based on pending MTR, What happens to extended H1B if MTR says I-140 denied.
Say today my I-140 is denied.
Current H1B is getting renewals due to labor pending for more than 1 year, so getting 1 year renewals.
Now I-140 is denied.
Lawyer is opening an MTR.
We dont know when the decision will come. May be positive, may be negative.
1.What happens to my current H1B which is due for renewal in Mar 2011. Can I continue to work, while MTR is pending.
2. Can I get extensions while MTR is pending.
3. If I get extension based on pending MTR, What happens to extended H1B if MTR says I-140 denied.
smiledentist
06-14 06:33 PM
Any more advices please
No comments:
Post a Comment