
ItIsNotFunny
10-27 03:52 PM
Folks - everyday I go to sleep I wish that tomorrow the sun will rise in the west. When I wake up I see that nothing has changed.
Change is hard - but change definitely brings new hope and prosperity.
With bad economy, Green Card issues, visa retrogression, layoffs, bad stocks, housing crisis and with growing inflation - all we do is hope and strive towards betterment.
Diwali is a celebration of the victory of good over evil and I wish this Diwali will bring victory to the well deserved.
Lets all be together in turbulent times and work towards the change that we always want to see.
IV has helped us all and continue to help us. IV is nothing but all of us together. Lets all pledge our support to IV on this thread.
Hey! What about handsomes like me? Just kidding :). Wish you all Happy Diwali and properous new year.
I Wish God Give me Strength to Fight Legal Immigration Injustice.
When I Asked God for Strength, He Gave Me Difficult Situations to Face - Swami Vivekanad
So, I know god is with me.
Wish all so deserved people Green Card this year.
Change is hard - but change definitely brings new hope and prosperity.
With bad economy, Green Card issues, visa retrogression, layoffs, bad stocks, housing crisis and with growing inflation - all we do is hope and strive towards betterment.
Diwali is a celebration of the victory of good over evil and I wish this Diwali will bring victory to the well deserved.
Lets all be together in turbulent times and work towards the change that we always want to see.
IV has helped us all and continue to help us. IV is nothing but all of us together. Lets all pledge our support to IV on this thread.
Hey! What about handsomes like me? Just kidding :). Wish you all Happy Diwali and properous new year.
I Wish God Give me Strength to Fight Legal Immigration Injustice.
When I Asked God for Strength, He Gave Me Difficult Situations to Face - Swami Vivekanad
So, I know god is with me.
Wish all so deserved people Green Card this year.
wallpaper celula vegetal e animal.
prdgl
07-07 09:44 PM
Why can't you revise the ad before publishing it so you do not have to resort to such measures? What's wrong with just a MS? My company files several LCs for MS and they have no problems getting approvals.
In any case, the answer to your Q1 is Yes. I will not comment on Q2 since I neither encourage nor recommend such deceitful behavior.
Thanks,
Jayant
Thanks for your reply. We just published the ad a week ago. Is that a big deal to revise now ? It went into computer world and stuff. I am not sure how difficult it would be.
Hence for this matter, I have another employer willing to file my LC this month. But I am thinking since I was not with them when they sent out the ad and requesting wage details, IS this something considered equivalent to LC subsitution if I join them and file my LC with already sent out ad ??
Your answer is highly important.
Thanks
In any case, the answer to your Q1 is Yes. I will not comment on Q2 since I neither encourage nor recommend such deceitful behavior.
Thanks,
Jayant
Thanks for your reply. We just published the ad a week ago. Is that a big deal to revise now ? It went into computer world and stuff. I am not sure how difficult it would be.
Hence for this matter, I have another employer willing to file my LC this month. But I am thinking since I was not with them when they sent out the ad and requesting wage details, IS this something considered equivalent to LC subsitution if I join them and file my LC with already sent out ad ??
Your answer is highly important.
Thanks
lostinbeta
10-21 01:39 AM
W00t!!!!!!!
I love it =)
I love it =)
2011 celula vegetal partes. uma
mdcowboy
02-25 08:45 PM
I don�t want to get into this fight or judge the OP. They are already paying the price for they did. Just I want to reply for your post. If it has happened by mistake we can consider put ourselves into their shoes. I believe most of us do not want to shoplift intentionally. Some people are doing it for fun/thrill or it�s in their blood. In this context, I failed to understand what do you mean by 'Put yourself in their shoes'.
People got one more channel to vent their frustration... Never mind...
I don't know if they did this intentionally or not. They may be remorseful or not. They may be seriously looking for some immigration advice and not your banter.
People got one more channel to vent their frustration... Never mind...
I don't know if they did this intentionally or not. They may be remorseful or not. They may be seriously looking for some immigration advice and not your banter.
more...

venetian
07-06 03:30 PM
Thanks again for the responses.
Looks like USCIS is fine when a person with valid H1/L1 petition can enter the US using AP and continue to maintain H1/L1 status provided the person continues to work for the same employer.
Below is some of the the 'USCIS Guidance on H-1 / L-1, EAD and Advance Parole' that I got from murthy.com
MurthyDotCom : INS Guidance on H-1 / L-1, EAD and Advance Parole (http://www.murthy.com/news/UDnewins.html)
An H-1 or L-1 holder who entered the United States on advance parole can apply for an extension of H or L status, and the approval of that extension would enable the person to return to the U.S. on H-1 or L-1 status. (To maintain that status, the person cannot seek outside employment.)
An H-1 or L-1 holder who travels out of the United States, and returns on advance parole, is authorized to continue working for the H-1 or L-1 employer. He/she would not be required to obtain an EAD to work for this same employer, within the validity dates of the H-1 or L-1 petition approval.
If an H-1 or L-1 holder presents both advance parole documents and documents of valid H-1 or L-1 status at the port of entry to the U.S., the INS Inspector should tell the person that she/he is not required to present the advance parole, and admit the person to the U.S. on the H-1 or L-1 status.
An H-1 or L-1 holder who has entered the U.S. with an advance parole document may depart and return as an H-1 or L-1 holder if that status has not expired.
Looks like USCIS is fine when a person with valid H1/L1 petition can enter the US using AP and continue to maintain H1/L1 status provided the person continues to work for the same employer.
Below is some of the the 'USCIS Guidance on H-1 / L-1, EAD and Advance Parole' that I got from murthy.com
MurthyDotCom : INS Guidance on H-1 / L-1, EAD and Advance Parole (http://www.murthy.com/news/UDnewins.html)
An H-1 or L-1 holder who entered the United States on advance parole can apply for an extension of H or L status, and the approval of that extension would enable the person to return to the U.S. on H-1 or L-1 status. (To maintain that status, the person cannot seek outside employment.)
An H-1 or L-1 holder who travels out of the United States, and returns on advance parole, is authorized to continue working for the H-1 or L-1 employer. He/she would not be required to obtain an EAD to work for this same employer, within the validity dates of the H-1 or L-1 petition approval.
If an H-1 or L-1 holder presents both advance parole documents and documents of valid H-1 or L-1 status at the port of entry to the U.S., the INS Inspector should tell the person that she/he is not required to present the advance parole, and admit the person to the U.S. on the H-1 or L-1 status.
An H-1 or L-1 holder who has entered the U.S. with an advance parole document may depart and return as an H-1 or L-1 holder if that status has not expired.
SirDuke
01-04 10:02 AM
Are Tweening Engines ok to use? TweenLite for instance?
more...

eb3_nepa
06-09 01:39 PM
When discussing premium processing, capitalism etc categories, we should not forget that USCIS is a monopolist. There is no alternative, hense all screw ups, "premiums" etc. Capitalism has nothing to do with USCIS. This organization is a typical crippled socialistic child.
I agree with this one. It is more about no competition and no incentive to do things faster. Premium processing is just what it says it is. Pay up and we will have an incentive to do it faster. Else put up with our delays.
I wish they wud do something like premium processing from the WHOLE Green card process. I am sure people wud be more than willing to pay for that.
I agree with this one. It is more about no competition and no incentive to do things faster. Premium processing is just what it says it is. Pay up and we will have an incentive to do it faster. Else put up with our delays.
I wish they wud do something like premium processing from the WHOLE Green card process. I am sure people wud be more than willing to pay for that.
2010 celula vegetal y celula

pd052009
09-13 02:29 PM
1.Once the I-140 is approved, the PD is associated with you. If your new employer files new PERM and I-140, you can port your PD(no matter what your employer does with ur I-140).
2. If you port PD to same EB category, you won't save any time. Time saving mostly depend on EB category.
Hi,
I am on Eb-2+PERM and get my PERM and wait for I-140 to be approved (by premium processing). I have 2 questions:
1-If I my I-140 is approved but even though the PD (or visa number) is not available. If I left to a new employer can I port my PD when they then become available or if my employer revoke my I-140 I will also lose the chance or porting the PD to my new GC application (PERM + I-140) with the new employer?
2- How much time I could save by porting my PD? does it depend on country of origin?
Thanks.
2. If you port PD to same EB category, you won't save any time. Time saving mostly depend on EB category.
Hi,
I am on Eb-2+PERM and get my PERM and wait for I-140 to be approved (by premium processing). I have 2 questions:
1-If I my I-140 is approved but even though the PD (or visa number) is not available. If I left to a new employer can I port my PD when they then become available or if my employer revoke my I-140 I will also lose the chance or porting the PD to my new GC application (PERM + I-140) with the new employer?
2- How much time I could save by porting my PD? does it depend on country of origin?
Thanks.
more...
gc_maine2
07-12 02:11 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6319
In this thread people are discussing mostly for the July 485 cases, so the name is not exactly the "485 rejection", but similar situations are discussed here.
Thanks
Do you know which thread? I tried some searching but I found a poll but not the details of 485 that were rejected
In this thread people are discussing mostly for the July 485 cases, so the name is not exactly the "485 rejection", but similar situations are discussed here.
Thanks
Do you know which thread? I tried some searching but I found a poll but not the details of 485 that were rejected
hair combinarse celula vegetal

eb2_immigrant
09-16 02:35 PM
I would say go ahead with your plans, There is no risk at all. I got back from India 2 weeks ago,showed my AP (I was asked to join a seperate line for AP holders). Officer asked for my SSN# thats it.
Do not wait for USCIS to make decisions.
Do not wait for USCIS to make decisions.
more...

onemorecame
10-22 02:43 PM
Hi Gurus,
I got You 2 A# number. one is from I-140 and other is from I-485 which i filled on July 2007.
Is it any problem to get 2 A#? if yes then what should be plan of action?
If No then which one is active A# number.
Please advice.
onemorecame.
I got You 2 A# number. one is from I-140 and other is from I-485 which i filled on July 2007.
Is it any problem to get 2 A#? if yes then what should be plan of action?
If No then which one is active A# number.
Please advice.
onemorecame.
hot celula vegetal y celula
cagedcactus
08-30 07:15 AM
copy of first and last paystubs of all employers?
:eek: :eek:
I can hardly find any paystub beyond 6 months, in my case. I hope and pray that I dont get an RFE like that. Do people really keep all the paystubs they ever received from employers? that is an outrage.
If this is not unfair that what else is?
WOW.......
I think the best way to handle this is, atleast contact couple of attorneys and sit down with them. Go over every single detail, and dont miss out on any papers. Some of the papers you listed, are standard attachements anyways. I wonder why your lawyer didnt submit those along with original form?
:eek: :eek:
I can hardly find any paystub beyond 6 months, in my case. I hope and pray that I dont get an RFE like that. Do people really keep all the paystubs they ever received from employers? that is an outrage.
If this is not unfair that what else is?
WOW.......
I think the best way to handle this is, atleast contact couple of attorneys and sit down with them. Go over every single detail, and dont miss out on any papers. Some of the papers you listed, are standard attachements anyways. I wonder why your lawyer didnt submit those along with original form?
more...
house de Bioquímica Vegetal.
mdcowboy
02-25 08:45 PM
I don�t want to get into this fight or judge the OP. They are already paying the price for they did. Just I want to reply for your post. If it has happened by mistake we can consider put ourselves into their shoes. I believe most of us do not want to shoplift intentionally. Some people are doing it for fun/thrill or it�s in their blood. In this context, I failed to understand what do you mean by 'Put yourself in their shoes'.
People got one more channel to vent their frustration... Never mind...
I don't know if they did this intentionally or not. They may be remorseful or not. They may be seriously looking for some immigration advice and not your banter.
People got one more channel to vent their frustration... Never mind...
I don't know if they did this intentionally or not. They may be remorseful or not. They may be seriously looking for some immigration advice and not your banter.
tattoo celula animal y sus partes.
laborchic
01-23 05:02 PM
This sounds interesting. Shouldn't we follow the same procedure we did for sending messages on change.gov ?
Do we have any action item on this from IV Core?:)
Do we have any action item on this from IV Core?:)
more...
pictures celula vegetal partes.
ujjvalkoul
07-17 06:44 PM
I am overjoyed to the extent of tearing up!! I cannot thank IV and all the people who have made an effort at turning this table.
How must I thank you all? Really I mean it from the bottom of my heart, You guys have done such an incredible job!!! When there was no hope, you have made me believe in one thing for sure - Where there is will, there is a way.
Thank you!!!!! You have made many people happy and I am sure everyone is blessing this team and all the people who have worked for it so hard.
Always will remember this day. I will continue to help and be a part of this team.
contribute please.....
How must I thank you all? Really I mean it from the bottom of my heart, You guys have done such an incredible job!!! When there was no hope, you have made me believe in one thing for sure - Where there is will, there is a way.
Thank you!!!!! You have made many people happy and I am sure everyone is blessing this team and all the people who have worked for it so hard.
Always will remember this day. I will continue to help and be a part of this team.
contribute please.....
dresses celula animal y sus partes.

abimanyu
09-11 07:10 AM
My significant other's labor processing begain in DEC 2002, the application was made in Jan 2003, and it reached the Dallas BEC on July 2003, here labor was certified on Aug 2006, and we received notice from the lawyers day before yesterday. Now the next wait begins, for PD to become current.
It took 3 years for the 1st stage processing, maybe it will take another 6 years to complete the 2nd and 3rd stage processing. If this trend continues I might be ready to retire by the time the GC arrives.:)
After reading this, I was not sure whether that 140K included the Labour backlogs. I know the BECs have been a lot more active lately and have been pumping out approvals/denials more rapidly.
If infact 140K backlogs do include them, then perhaps that would be a good thing, since atleast then we can perhaps begin to get our arms around this and understand how long our waits will actually be.
One thing is for sure they have definitely stepped up the speed of things at the USCIS with other filings after retrogression hit.
It took 3 years for the 1st stage processing, maybe it will take another 6 years to complete the 2nd and 3rd stage processing. If this trend continues I might be ready to retire by the time the GC arrives.:)
After reading this, I was not sure whether that 140K included the Labour backlogs. I know the BECs have been a lot more active lately and have been pumping out approvals/denials more rapidly.
If infact 140K backlogs do include them, then perhaps that would be a good thing, since atleast then we can perhaps begin to get our arms around this and understand how long our waits will actually be.
One thing is for sure they have definitely stepped up the speed of things at the USCIS with other filings after retrogression hit.
more...
makeup imagenes de celula vegetal.
maresco10
04-17 12:24 PM
Your story does not look credible to me.
Why are you working for an illegal. How did you get your I140 approved working for such an employer? Are you an anti immigrant trying to get members tell you some illegal ways.
You cannot get your Labor or I140 approved via a phoney employer. All these are legal processes and lot of checks happen. I find something wrong in your story.
If you still feel it is credible, then with such problems, you need a legal advice not a forum advice.
Maybe there is a confusion, what I think it is illegal is the contract, the employer is legal, that is way I obtained the visa and the I140.
Why are you working for an illegal. How did you get your I140 approved working for such an employer? Are you an anti immigrant trying to get members tell you some illegal ways.
You cannot get your Labor or I140 approved via a phoney employer. All these are legal processes and lot of checks happen. I find something wrong in your story.
If you still feel it is credible, then with such problems, you need a legal advice not a forum advice.
Maybe there is a confusion, what I think it is illegal is the contract, the employer is legal, that is way I obtained the visa and the I140.
girlfriend makeup celula vegetal e animal

kaisersose
08-29 09:22 PM
Un"un: Unknown :)
hairstyles celula animal y sus partes.
iam4u4ever
06-04 06:02 PM
You don't need to be working in the US while the AOS is pending. You just need to have the job when permanent residence is approved, or to have a job in the "same or similar occupational classification."
what should i do if at the time of actual AOS ( The day they adjudicate my case ) I am working for another company since the actual sponsoring company is closed down ?
what should i do if at the time of actual AOS ( The day they adjudicate my case ) I am working for another company since the actual sponsoring company is closed down ?
ivjobs
11-08 09:10 PM
Another group with help of IV, to suck the blood by sponsoring H1s...
Believe me , at least 80% of this so called enterpreneurs will end up like present H1/desi employers/blood sucking companies
Of course 20% will be real good with clean intentions.
I bet...As i saw so many people in the same manner.
My close friends got GC and now sucking people with H1s , after just registering LLC with state secretary by paying 100$ reg fees and filing few H1s with INS
Well let us assume this group has people in that 20% too..
Believe me , at least 80% of this so called enterpreneurs will end up like present H1/desi employers/blood sucking companies
Of course 20% will be real good with clean intentions.
I bet...As i saw so many people in the same manner.
My close friends got GC and now sucking people with H1s , after just registering LLC with state secretary by paying 100$ reg fees and filing few H1s with INS
Well let us assume this group has people in that 20% too..
calaway42
10-04 01:06 AM
but the thing is.. i dont have another strip of rentangle on either side... according to the tutes.. im suppose to have one
No comments:
Post a Comment