needlotsofluck
08-01 09:56 PM
Old filing fee and form if filed by 8/17
No negative side other than a few days delay for them to match it up against your I-485
I called USCIS #1800-375-5283 option:1,2,2,6,2,2,1 and informed me to use the new forms and should be mailed to new mailing addresses. As per new forms, I have to file I-765 and I-131 on two different locations. I am now confused?
No negative side other than a few days delay for them to match it up against your I-485
I called USCIS #1800-375-5283 option:1,2,2,6,2,2,1 and informed me to use the new forms and should be mailed to new mailing addresses. As per new forms, I have to file I-765 and I-131 on two different locations. I am now confused?
wallpaper cristiano ronaldo wallpaper

CantLeaveAmerica
12-08 05:37 PM
not a redundant mail..just their process.
I got the CPO email on Oct 22, a welcome notice in my email on oct 24, actual welcome notices in my snail mail on oct 27 and the actual cards on Oct 30...so it took me 8 to 9 days to get the physical cards.
I'd say wait till you get the cards in your hand before you travel if you can..it's a different feeling :)
I got the CPO email on Oct 22, a welcome notice in my email on oct 24, actual welcome notices in my snail mail on oct 27 and the actual cards on Oct 30...so it took me 8 to 9 days to get the physical cards.
I'd say wait till you get the cards in your hand before you travel if you can..it's a different feeling :)
MSCapBust
07-20 06:41 PM
Thanks everyone for replying.
However, the opinions seems to be conflicting. Is there a place where I can verify precisely what the law says?
I have not stayed outside the US for more than 3 months since 2002. Does this exempt me from the cap?
I need to be sure, otherwise, I would have to apply for a H1-B right now with a consultant who is ready to sponsor me.
I'm quite reluctant to do this because the work involved with the consultant is not in my field and does not allow for good long term prospects. Plus there might be contractual obligations.
Please advice.
Thanks very much,
Sick with worry.
However, the opinions seems to be conflicting. Is there a place where I can verify precisely what the law says?
I have not stayed outside the US for more than 3 months since 2002. Does this exempt me from the cap?
I need to be sure, otherwise, I would have to apply for a H1-B right now with a consultant who is ready to sponsor me.
I'm quite reluctant to do this because the work involved with the consultant is not in my field and does not allow for good long term prospects. Plus there might be contractual obligations.
Please advice.
Thanks very much,
Sick with worry.
2011 2010, Real Madrid. world cup

Abhinaym
01-31 01:27 PM
I found this link:
Bill Text - 112th Congress (2011-2012) - THOMAS (Library of Congress) (http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:S.6.IS:)
(Abhi_Jais, the link u pasted wasn't working for me.)
Bill Text - 112th Congress (2011-2012) - THOMAS (Library of Congress) (http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c112:S.6.IS:)
(Abhi_Jais, the link u pasted wasn't working for me.)
more...

aniltatikonda
02-08 04:39 PM
This yr for H1B's whoever applies from more than one employer then his application will not be considered in the random pick.
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16188
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16188
GKBest
10-30 05:26 PM
We recieved EADs 3 weeks back and I am planning to apply SSN for my wife and kid.
Can anyone let me know what documents are required to show up at SSN office while applying SSN.
Thanks,
Sury
If it is the first time, they might ask for a birth certificate
Can anyone let me know what documents are required to show up at SSN office while applying SSN.
Thanks,
Sury
If it is the first time, they might ask for a birth certificate
more...
kaisersose
10-29 09:00 AM
Your kid is eligible to apply for SSN and you can apply because SSN not only meant for work, it is also for tax purposes. FYI - If you are residing in California or Chicago, No restrictive text will be printed on SSN card. Hope this helps!
But the EAD is soley meant for work!
Are they issuing EADs to 2 year olds? That would mean it is legal for a 2 year old to work which just does not add up.
But the EAD is soley meant for work!
Are they issuing EADs to 2 year olds? That would mean it is legal for a 2 year old to work which just does not add up.
2010 real madrid wallpaper hd. 2010

tammman
10-09 03:08 AM
So does CA....
more...
ilikekilo
04-24 10:46 AM
OK why dont we have that link that shows about bills anymore?? I mean on the home page...was that intentionally removed?
hair Cristiano Ronaldo Wallpaper

GotGC??
06-08 12:06 AM
Isn't it a sad irony that we are now celebrating the demise of the much anticipated CIR...which was supposed to have solved all our issues...
Any idea what's in store for the future...
You mean rust in peace !!!!!!!:D :D :D
Any idea what's in store for the future...
You mean rust in peace !!!!!!!:D :D :D
more...

goel_ar
12-19 11:05 AM
My h1 got approved in june 2008. I did travel to China in September & entered back on Sep 10 using H4. Is it possible that my entry changed my latest status to H4?
Thanks,
LG.
Thanks,
LG.
hot cristiano ronaldo wallpaper

thescadaman
10-09 10:34 AM
This rule change can create problems when we are about to renew our H1Bs or EADs.
H1B: You can renew 6 months before expiry and it takes about 3 months for processing
EAD: You can renew 120 days before expiry and it takes about 3 months for processing.
Hmm.. this can get very messy if we have processing delays.. any inputs?
H1B: You can renew 6 months before expiry and it takes about 3 months for processing
EAD: You can renew 120 days before expiry and it takes about 3 months for processing.
Hmm.. this can get very messy if we have processing delays.. any inputs?
more...
house ronaldo cristiano wallpaper
parablergh
09-02 04:13 PM
The officer is incorrect. The H-1B visa stamp only allows for reentry into the U.S. from abroad, it does not control your status. You can either go back and explain that the I-94 card attached to the approval notice isn't the most recent, and therefore isn't your current expiration or follow one of the other options presented above.
tattoo 2010 real. real C+ronaldo+
seaken75
07-14 10:47 PM
USCIS is not required to return your adjustment of status applications within any timeframe. If your number becomes current before you receive your applications back, i suggest that you send in new applications and indicate on the I-485 that you submitted adjustment of status applications in July 2007 and have not yet received any correspondence from USCIS on the case.
more...
pictures ronaldo wallpaper 2010.

pasupuleti
02-13 05:04 PM
We met our san jose(CA) congressman Mike Honda (http://honda.house.gov/). We had good session with his staff. His office is in the process of writting a letter to Backlog centers asking them for speeding up approvals.Their office is well aware of backlog issues. Once they get a response back from DOL, they would let us know.
dresses Latest Cristiano Ronaldo
webm
04-08 11:54 AM
webm: what is the status of your application ( 485), is your NC, SC or fingurprints all clear. Did you speak to any IO about any update on your case as your PD is current ( 01 Oct).
No i didn't speak to any IO..but FP cleared means the one we go for fingure printing isn't it??
My PD is not current yet..just missed with one day lag..
Cutoff date Oct'01 means they can/will only process apps whose PD's falls On/before Sep31st..
No i didn't speak to any IO..but FP cleared means the one we go for fingure printing isn't it??
My PD is not current yet..just missed with one day lag..
Cutoff date Oct'01 means they can/will only process apps whose PD's falls On/before Sep31st..
more...
makeup cristiano ronaldo fotos

continuedProgress
06-08 02:35 PM
My $50 (3626-8870-3772-9306) for this effort.
girlfriend cristiano ronaldo wallpaper

mmanurker
08-06 11:29 AM
Mine is not labor substitution though. My lawyer never received the original hardcopy of the labor certification.
I am also in the same boat. Mine is also not a labor substitution and my lawyer never recieved the original hardcopy of the labor. So he said we cannot file for I-140 premium processing and my 140 application is pending since March'2007. My labor PD is Dec'2003 got approved from Dallas BEC in Dec'2006.
I am also in the same boat. Mine is also not a labor substitution and my lawyer never recieved the original hardcopy of the labor. So he said we cannot file for I-140 premium processing and my 140 application is pending since March'2007. My labor PD is Dec'2003 got approved from Dallas BEC in Dec'2006.
hairstyles cristiano ronaldo wallpaper
saimrathi
07-12 02:40 PM
Famous Indian americans...
1. Are they influential Indian Americans?
2. If someone can post their mailing address and phone number, I can mail them like I did Rep/Senators of my area...
Thanks.
1. Are they influential Indian Americans?
2. If someone can post their mailing address and phone number, I can mail them like I did Rep/Senators of my area...
Thanks.
arunkotte
06-04 09:46 AM
Monday, June 4, 2007
2:30 p.m.: Convene and begin a period of morning business.(Morning business at 2:30pm :cool: )
Thereafter, resume consideration of S. 1348, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act.
2:30 p.m.: Convene and begin a period of morning business.(Morning business at 2:30pm :cool: )
Thereafter, resume consideration of S. 1348, the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act.
webm
10-12 01:06 PM
If you have received a FP notice it has the 485 receipt# on it and this is enough to check the case status online.Dont worry if you still dont receive the physical 485 RN atleast you are able to check its status.
HTH,
webm
HTH,
webm
No comments:
Post a Comment