Monday, June 20, 2011

sick wallpaper

images Sick wallpaper Image sick wallpaper. been my wallpaper for a few
  • been my wallpaper for a few



  • manderson
    11-19 06:17 PM
    Don't worry about it. It's quite common. Infact I have a similar LUD.

    Your 797 (Reciept Notice) hard copy will indicate the actual and official Receipt Date. In your case it will probably be Aug 16 (if you FedEx'd overnight). Oct 14 is the Notice Date.



    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Case received and pending.

    On October 14, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

    I have a question. Mine was filed on Aug 15th but, the online status says that it was received on 10/14. Is this common or is this in error? Should I call CS?

    Thanks in advance.





    wallpaper been my wallpaper for a few sick wallpaper. Tags: sick wallpapers,computer
  • Tags: sick wallpapers,computer



  • valatharv
    07-15 08:33 PM
    It will be very nice if anyone of you can help to my post.
    "father FirstName and lastName reverse"





    sick wallpaper. Iphone Wallpapers
  • Iphone Wallpapers



  • ujjvalkoul
    07-17 06:44 PM
    I am overjoyed to the extent of tearing up!! I cannot thank IV and all the people who have made an effort at turning this table.

    How must I thank you all? Really I mean it from the bottom of my heart, You guys have done such an incredible job!!! When there was no hope, you have made me believe in one thing for sure - Where there is will, there is a way.

    Thank you!!!!! You have made many people happy and I am sure everyone is blessing this team and all the people who have worked for it so hard.

    Always will remember this day. I will continue to help and be a part of this team.
    contribute please.....





    2011 Tags: sick wallpapers,computer sick wallpaper. Sick Robot (wds) - injection,
  • Sick Robot (wds) - injection,



  • SunnySurya
    08-21 02:47 PM
    No problems, I looking for an airconditioned office to work at..
    I once explored the Indian job market. The sun is really hot!!! Beware of the Surya. :)



    more...


    sick wallpaper. sick wallpapers. wallpaper
  • sick wallpapers. wallpaper



  • reddy77
    01-13 06:11 PM
    Thanks Guys for taking time and replying to my questions, was able to get answers for all my queries. Thanks ...





    sick wallpaper. Sick Wallpapers
  • Sick Wallpapers



  • richshi
    01-07 09:17 AM
    How stupid and insenstive the administrator has behaved by initially denying the prize to the Lin's baby. Was $25,000 prize worth the criticism from the Chinese community which will result in bad image and probably rascism label to Toys R Us? If this story gets published in Chinese newspaper on mainland, look how this will affect their sales there. Nowdays, who can risk losing China market?

    It is not fair to call the resignation of the administrator of this event because of the poor judgement he excercised... but an internal reprimand is certainly appropriate.



    more...


    sick wallpaper. Some pretty sick wallpapers
  • Some pretty sick wallpapers



  • gjoe
    08-02 01:47 PM
    I always use USPS and all that I have mailed so far to India has reached on time.





    2010 Iphone Wallpapers sick wallpaper. Sick wallpaper Image
  • Sick wallpaper Image



  • optimist578
    04-30 10:43 AM
    You are there for a long wait..mine was filed in dec and still pending.

    My receipt date was 1st Dec and I got approval notice on April 25th.



    more...


    sick wallpaper. Sick Wallpapers - by Mickka
  • Sick Wallpapers - by Mickka



  • techskill
    08-10 05:44 PM
    There is an Indian guy who applied on June 1st and got approved.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=143709&postcount=2169
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=144063&postcount=2195

    But the OP's approval doesn't make sense


    But that was Oct 2002 PD, so he was eligible to file





    hair Sick Robot (wds) - injection, sick wallpaper. The Bling Wallpaper by ~Sick-
  • The Bling Wallpaper by ~Sick-



  • Mik3
    03-07 10:29 PM
    I vote that mIkedave drives to a Sony of America headquarters and gives them that because that is darn good!



    more...


    sick wallpaper. Sick Wallpapers - by unknown
  • Sick Wallpapers - by unknown



  • unitednations
    02-22 02:12 PM
    To all Experts/Gurus, please advice on this issue.

    I hold a H-1B status as well as I-485 Adjustment of Status Pending.
    I am the primary applicant in this Eb-2 petition PD July 2006. I am with the same employer for the past four years and they are the sponsor of the green card petition as well.

    I have got admit to PhD in EECS at MIT (Top program in US) and would like to pursue that option.

    1. Can i continue full time PhD on my I-485 pending visa status? The PhD will be a natural progression of my current research job with my employer.
    2. Do i need to change to a F-1 Visa? From what i understand, I think one cannot change from I-485 to F-1.
    3. From what i understand, i can keep my I-485 pending status while doing full time study provided i have an offer from my current employer/other employer willing to hire me upon approval of the I-485. Is this correct?
    4. Regarding the procedure to do this, do i need to get an offer in writing from my current employer/future employer before i start the full time study? Or do i need to get this written offer from the employer if and when i receive an RFE from USCIS?
    5. Do i need to proactively invoke AC21 for doing this and let USCIS know?
    6. How long do i need to stay with the employer once my I-485 is approved? I hear 6 months as a good period.
    7. If the I-485 gets approved in the middle of a semester, how soon do i need to start working for the employer?
    8. Any other creative ideas to sail through this like keep engagement with current employer say by consulting few hours a week etc.?
    9. Do i have any realistic chance of I-485 approval before September 2009? From the recent infopass, i was told that name check, FP check, background check are done but my FP have expired. I was told that i will receive a FP notice but i don't know when.

    These might have already been discussed in previous threads, but i would appreciate response from experts/gurus.

    Thanks.

    You can't change from 485 status to F-1 within the country. You can only change from non immigrant to another non immigrant visa within the country.

    If you wanted to get on F-1; you would have to go for visa stamping and re-enter on F-1. However, consulate probably wouldn't give you F-1 since you have shown immigrant intent. Even if they somehow gave it to you; then uscis would deny your 485 eventually by entering on F-1 visa.

    You can go full time to school while 485 is pending. You just have to be able to demonstrate that you have a permanent full time job waiting for you upon greencard approval (ie., AC21).

    There was a legal case from a long time ago; where a person was getting sponsored for a particular position and he went to school full time for a totally irrelevant occupation to what he was getting sponsored for (he went to school to be a dentist). USCIS denied his case saying that they didn't believe his intent to go into the job since he was being trained/educated in a totally different field.

    Long story short; was that it went to court and the candidate won...

    If you want to put up with the inevitable hassles from uscis that you may get over doing this then go ahead. At the end you should prevail but USCIS likes for you to go through a bumpy road





    hot sick wallpapers. wallpaper sick wallpaper. Make a sick wallpaper with
  • Make a sick wallpaper with



  • jonty_11
    12-15 10:34 AM
    recommend them to talk with some good immigration attorney rather than going to websites....u can point themto uscis website explaining H1B program , just google it.



    more...


    house illustrativo: New wallpaper sick wallpaper. quot;I#39;m sickquot; wallpaper by
  • quot;I#39;m sickquot; wallpaper by



  • Eberth
    10-15 10:05 PM
    yeah is a paw print:rambo:
    i need it for a website i'm working on





    tattoo Sick Wallpapers sick wallpaper. Nike gt; Sick Nike Wallpaper
  • Nike gt; Sick Nike Wallpaper



  • cal97
    08-17 02:37 PM
    If you had both your I-140's approved not sure why your attorney refused to go in for a I-140 substitution. Thats very weird. Should have been done in the first place. Why would someone not want to use an earlier PD :mad:?? Beyond me. If you hired the lawyer, give him your peace of mind. If he/she is a corporate attorney make sure to talk to your Manager/HR to get things fixed up.

    You should be able to substitute it now as far as I know. Consult a good lawyer.

    My I485 was filled with EB3/PD Sep 2002. That time I had EB2/PD-Sep-2004 approved too but my layers said that we should file with �EB3/PD Sep 2002� and when I asked them to combine my EB2 with �EB3/ PD Sep 2002� they said USCIS will reject it.,
    Now as EB3 is unavailable, is it possible to use my EB2 approved I-140 with already filled I-485 ( which was filled with EB3/PD-Sep-2002) so that I can retain my EB3/PD-sep 2003 but change the preference category to EB2.



    more...


    pictures Some pretty sick wallpapers sick wallpaper. Sick Puppies Wallpaper Image
  • Sick Puppies Wallpaper Image



  • niceguy
    02-22 06:22 PM
    For me they accepted interfiling and it introduced another problem. I had 140/485 filed with sub LC and before they looked at this concurrent file, another I140 with my original LC approved. Both are in EB2. We asked uscis to use my second approved I140 in place of pending I140 (lc sub). After 6 months, they looked at my concurrent file, sent rfe and denied my first I140 as they didn't agree my BITS-pilani MS is equal to US masters.

    Then they looked at our request on interfiling that was sent 6 months before, then sent an intent to revoke on my approved I140 too with the same reason. Our attorney replied this time equating my AMIETE to US bachelors since they any way denied with Masters. We are still waiting after 2 months+.

    The moral is, they accept the interfiling, but it takes time for them to put it in your file - some one said 2-3 months. You don't receive any ack on successful interfiling though.

    Hope this helps.





    dresses Make a sick wallpaper with sick wallpaper. sick wallpapers
  • sick wallpapers



  • kaisersose
    06-02 10:42 AM
    Kaiser.
    thx for replying . but I do not want both Visa on Oct1.

    My L1 ends sometime in mid September.
    My H1 would be effective only from Oct 1.
    So, during this time I will be out of status right ?

    So if I do my L1 Extension, I might solve the problem.
    But Will doing that affect the approved H1 ?

    Pls. help. thanks.

    As far as I know, your H will impact your L, not the other way around. Your most recent I-94 will determine your status. Your H I-94 will start from Oct 01.

    1. If your L extension cannot happen before Oct 1st, your L I-94 starts earlier than the H and will beinvalidated on October 1st.

    2. If your L extension happens after October 1st - it will not happen because at that time, your status would have changed to H. So the ext will be denied as far as I know.

    If you wish to continue your L after Oct 1st, get an extension approved, travel out of the country before Oct 1st, get a visa stamped and return on L after Oct 1st.



    more...


    makeup Sick Wallpapers - by Mickka sick wallpaper. illustrativo: New wallpaper
  • illustrativo: New wallpaper



  • kartikiran
    04-08 03:29 PM
    PD: MARCH -2002 (EB3 India)
    I-485 filed: 29-JUN-2007 (NSC)
    I-485 RD: 13-AUGUST-2007





    girlfriend Nike gt; Sick Nike Wallpaper sick wallpaper. made a sick wallpaper of
  • made a sick wallpaper of



  • trueguy
    08-09 01:08 PM
    Only 45 votes so far. EB3-I people dont have 5 seconds to vote even, how can we expect any help from Govt.





    hairstyles Sick Wallpapers - by unknown sick wallpaper. [Sick Wallpapers] 2
  • [Sick Wallpapers] 2



  • StukAtBEC
    02-16 10:19 PM
    Folks,

    I need to invoke AC21 at the earliest. I have applied my 485 and I-140 concurrently on Aug 17th. It has just been over 183 days. My 140 is still pending. Due to some reasons, I have to leave my current employer immodestly.

    I know there has been lot of threads discussing about risks involved with using AC21 without approved 140. But I do not have an option at this point. My PD date is Nov-2004 and the way I-140 's are being processed, it is going take at least couple more months before I can expect my 140 approval.

    I have the following questions:
    1) I read in Aytes memo, that if it is over 180 days, they would check for evidence that the case is approval or would have been approval had it been adjudicated within 180 days. Now, if the USCIS sends an RFE for 140 after 180 days, would it still go to my old firm's attorney? If yes, then how would we handle this scenarrio...

    I work for a Big 5 Consulting firm and ability to pay should not be an issue. As far as my education is concerned, I have Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering from India and a MS in the same field in US...My experience matches the labor cert. requirements. What are the chance that I might get an RFE? I filed my application at TSC

    2) Also, if the 140 is approved, it would go to my old company's attorney..right? How would I get a copy of the same.

    3) If I invoke AC21 using my EAD and in the worst case scenario, if my 140 and 485 is rejected, can I then transfer my H1B to an other company (I still have some years left) or will that be a problem because I was not on H-1b at that time?

    Would it be treated as a new application where in I have to try to get into the quota or it would just be a normal H-1b transfer...

    Also, I'm looking for a good attorney to help me invoke AC21...Please advise!

    Gurus... please help me with your suggestions.





    gc12292004
    09-11 04:53 PM
    Taken second FP on 09/03/2009 and waiting!!!





    yjprakash
    10-24 04:58 PM
    finally status for EAD and AP changed to " documents mailed".

    But yesterday i received a letter from USCIS related to the fax I did before.
    and as per that letter, my request to expedite my EAD and AP is not valid(?????????????) so they sent my fax back (print out). I really dont understand this!!!!!!!!!!

    waiting for EAD & AP hopefully I will get it tomorrow.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment