phxhyd
09-30 01:45 AM
Company A would not do H1 extension as B & A belong to the same group. A is the old company & B is the new company. That is how the GC was filed through B.
The H1 petition was filed by employer directly and the RFE is now handed over to an Attorney. This company had RFE’s in the past for their employees & the Attorney replied well and their H1 got approved. The RFE is related to employer except the following two on my self.
Education Evaluation – Can provide
Original Documents – Here is the exact wording:
Provide the original degree and transcripts the beneficiary received from xyz University. Do not send additional photocopies. Do not send an original document different then the one from which the photocopies were obtained.
Question: If I send the original documents, how would I get them back? Please post comments! Also why USCIS is interested in my graduation doc’s rather then post graduation?
As company A would not extend my H1, I’m thinking to have company C transfer my H1 so that if B’s H1 gets denied then I’ll have an option to join C.
The H1 petition was filed by employer directly and the RFE is now handed over to an Attorney. This company had RFE’s in the past for their employees & the Attorney replied well and their H1 got approved. The RFE is related to employer except the following two on my self.
Education Evaluation – Can provide
Original Documents – Here is the exact wording:
Provide the original degree and transcripts the beneficiary received from xyz University. Do not send additional photocopies. Do not send an original document different then the one from which the photocopies were obtained.
Question: If I send the original documents, how would I get them back? Please post comments! Also why USCIS is interested in my graduation doc’s rather then post graduation?
As company A would not extend my H1, I’m thinking to have company C transfer my H1 so that if B’s H1 gets denied then I’ll have an option to join C.
wallpaper Julie Benz
jonty_11
07-18 03:48 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...d1f1d6a1RCRD
raghosal
05-07 03:30 PM
Hi,
Wanted to know if there is any limitation on H4B visa date for coming in to US. My wife's H4B visa ends on Sep28 2009, she will travel and will be back on 28th Aug 2009. Is there any problem since its only 1 month from expiry.
In the meantime I will apply for an H1b extension.
Please reply
Regards,
Wanted to know if there is any limitation on H4B visa date for coming in to US. My wife's H4B visa ends on Sep28 2009, she will travel and will be back on 28th Aug 2009. Is there any problem since its only 1 month from expiry.
In the meantime I will apply for an H1b extension.
Please reply
Regards,
2011 julie-enz-13
ScratchingHead
09-30 03:55 PM
We should also request Indian Governtment to take up our Issues with the US.
http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20080067201
Better not, US does exactly the opposite to what someone asks her :D
I think India must ask US to send back all the skilled H1b holders exactly after 6 years and not issue GC. Then you would be surprised to see heck of a lot approvals !!!!
http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20080067201
Better not, US does exactly the opposite to what someone asks her :D
I think India must ask US to send back all the skilled H1b holders exactly after 6 years and not issue GC. Then you would be surprised to see heck of a lot approvals !!!!
more...
pappu
06-20 09:19 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=5400
go_getter007
12-12 09:09 PM
Good luck with whatever club you belong to.
GG_007
sorry - just thought you would laugh it off - forgot i'm in the 'extra sensitive' club of gc seekers.
GG_007
sorry - just thought you would laugh it off - forgot i'm in the 'extra sensitive' club of gc seekers.
more...
mambarg
07-20 07:03 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/ReceiptingTimes20Jul07.pdf
According to this Aug 1st will be current for receipt notices ?
I am not sure if it includes all 485's filed on July 2 to July 20 ?
According to this Aug 1st will be current for receipt notices ?
I am not sure if it includes all 485's filed on July 2 to July 20 ?
2010 julie-enz - Julie Benz
desibob
06-14 06:56 PM
Lawyers suggest renewing H1B as a backup in case 485 is denied. Having one more 140 or 485 is better than that. If he was going to get 2 GCs I would call it greediness, but one person is going to get only one GC and it doesnt howmany applications one person files. Moreover, people who file two applications are paying twice the money which will be used USCIS to increase capactiy. How about that?
more...
R17
03-30 02:02 AM
Hi,
I am working under H1B visa and got married December last year. My wife applied for her H4 visa this month and when she got to the embassy for the interview, the consul checked and commented on the font size of her address in our marriage certificate. She said it was smaller than my address (well, she got a longer address before we got married, maybe that is why the census made it smaller) and said to my wife that it needs verification. The embassy then took all documents (her passport, our original marriage cert, etc.) and said they will call her when she needs to return for interview again.
Has anyone of you experience this? If so, any ideas how long it takes for them to call? BTW I'm Filipino. Thank you guys and God bless
I am working under H1B visa and got married December last year. My wife applied for her H4 visa this month and when she got to the embassy for the interview, the consul checked and commented on the font size of her address in our marriage certificate. She said it was smaller than my address (well, she got a longer address before we got married, maybe that is why the census made it smaller) and said to my wife that it needs verification. The embassy then took all documents (her passport, our original marriage cert, etc.) and said they will call her when she needs to return for interview again.
Has anyone of you experience this? If so, any ideas how long it takes for them to call? BTW I'm Filipino. Thank you guys and God bless
hair Julie Benz
wandmaker
11-05 01:28 PM
Hi guys,
My LCA got denied today (reason unknown) and my H1-B has expired on Nov. 1 as well. :(
I also have a pending I-485 petition with approved I-140. I also have a valid EAD. So I assume, I am currently shifted to AOS pending status working on EAD.
My question is whether this denial negatively affects my pending I-485 application? I assume not but just wanted to confirm anyways :confused:
Thanks for you responses.
Your H1B LCA denial will not have negative impacts on your GC. To keep the records clean, fill out a new I-9 form and submit to HR.
My LCA got denied today (reason unknown) and my H1-B has expired on Nov. 1 as well. :(
I also have a pending I-485 petition with approved I-140. I also have a valid EAD. So I assume, I am currently shifted to AOS pending status working on EAD.
My question is whether this denial negatively affects my pending I-485 application? I assume not but just wanted to confirm anyways :confused:
Thanks for you responses.
Your H1B LCA denial will not have negative impacts on your GC. To keep the records clean, fill out a new I-9 form and submit to HR.
more...
Blog Feeds
09-28 12:50 PM
Foreign nationals who have stayed in the United States after the expiration of their period of authorized stay or are present in the United States without being admitted or paroled are unlawfully present in the U.S.
If more than 180 days but less than a year of unlawful presence accrues, then the foreign national is inadmissible for three years (three year bar). Foreign nationals who are unlawfully present for one year or more are inadmissible for 10 years (10 year bar). If a foreign national has accrued unlawful presence in the United States, then they are deemed inadmissible and illegible to re-enter the U.S. for either the three year or 10 year bar from the date they leave the U.S.
There is a waiver available for the unlawful presence ground of inadmissibility. Essentially the waiver will waive the three and 10 year bar of inadmissibility. The waiver is only available to foreign nationals with a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (LPR) spouse or parent. Children are not deemed qualifying relatives for the waiver. The first step in the waiver process is for the foreign national to attend an immigrant visa consular interview in their home country. Once the consular officer deems the foreign national is inadmissible and a waiver is available, the foreign national will then file the waiver (form I-601, with the applicable filing fee) and establish there is extreme hardship to the U.S. citizen or LPR spouse or parent if the foreign national were not allowed to return to the United States. The waiver request is discretionary and extreme hardship is only one factor the officer will consider.
Certain individuals do not accrue unlawful presence and are not subject to the three or 10 year bar. For instance, foreign nationals under 18 years of age do not accrue unlawful presence.
For more information on the waiver process, and extreme hardship, please call Kraft & Associates at 214-999-9999.
More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Immigration-law-answers-blog/~3/4VwzqcGxyMc/)
If more than 180 days but less than a year of unlawful presence accrues, then the foreign national is inadmissible for three years (three year bar). Foreign nationals who are unlawfully present for one year or more are inadmissible for 10 years (10 year bar). If a foreign national has accrued unlawful presence in the United States, then they are deemed inadmissible and illegible to re-enter the U.S. for either the three year or 10 year bar from the date they leave the U.S.
There is a waiver available for the unlawful presence ground of inadmissibility. Essentially the waiver will waive the three and 10 year bar of inadmissibility. The waiver is only available to foreign nationals with a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident (LPR) spouse or parent. Children are not deemed qualifying relatives for the waiver. The first step in the waiver process is for the foreign national to attend an immigrant visa consular interview in their home country. Once the consular officer deems the foreign national is inadmissible and a waiver is available, the foreign national will then file the waiver (form I-601, with the applicable filing fee) and establish there is extreme hardship to the U.S. citizen or LPR spouse or parent if the foreign national were not allowed to return to the United States. The waiver request is discretionary and extreme hardship is only one factor the officer will consider.
Certain individuals do not accrue unlawful presence and are not subject to the three or 10 year bar. For instance, foreign nationals under 18 years of age do not accrue unlawful presence.
For more information on the waiver process, and extreme hardship, please call Kraft & Associates at 214-999-9999.
More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Immigration-law-answers-blog/~3/4VwzqcGxyMc/)
hot Julie Benz
eilsoe
10-17 08:24 AM
What I'd do is:
Ctrl+click the channel (loads selection)
then go to the layers, and select the layer you want to apply the selection, then press Alt+backspace to fill the selection.
Then ctrl+D to unload selection...
Ctrl+click the channel (loads selection)
then go to the layers, and select the layer you want to apply the selection, then press Alt+backspace to fill the selection.
Then ctrl+D to unload selection...
more...
house Julie Benz#39;s blonde ponytail
krishna_brc
07-30 04:37 PM
My PD is Feb 2008 and my I-140 has been approved the same year. I am on my H-1b 3 yr extension.
If I were to change my job now, will I lose my PD or can the new company refile my new I-140?
Read somewhere in forums that one can retain PD as long as pervious employer does not withdraw the approved I-140.
Also I-140 is based of future job.... so no worries as long as you work based of your H1.
Thanks,
Krishna
If I were to change my job now, will I lose my PD or can the new company refile my new I-140?
Read somewhere in forums that one can retain PD as long as pervious employer does not withdraw the approved I-140.
Also I-140 is based of future job.... so no worries as long as you work based of your H1.
Thanks,
Krishna
tattoo Julie Benz
mygcstory
07-20 03:33 PM
Does anyone know if the B1 visa can be extended in US? The visa stamp on the passport is for 6months. when entered US, the officer granted 5.5 months of stay.......
I am thinking I simply appy for B1 extension 30 days before I-94 expiry date and the actual visa stamp on the visa does not matter.....is it true
Thanks for your time!!
I am thinking I simply appy for B1 extension 30 days before I-94 expiry date and the actual visa stamp on the visa does not matter.....is it true
Thanks for your time!!
more...
pictures Julie Benz images, absolutely
Desertfox
11-03 05:05 PM
I don't think leave of absence nullify employer employee relationship. I checked this with my HR too when I was waiting for my EAD to be renewed. HR clearly told me that the only option was to terminate my employment in case my EAD was not renewed in time, and they would have opened the position and rehire me after receiving the physical EAD.
However, this is my personal opinion based on my personal experience.
However, this is my personal opinion based on my personal experience.
dresses Julie Benz
kierontam
11-01 11:14 AM
Hi,
I just graduated with a Bachelor Degree, and I am currently on H1B. I am so concerned about the 5 year backlog on EB-3, which will take more 10+ years to become a citizen....
I am thinking about getting an online MBA degree from an accredited school ASAP, and ask my employer to promote me to a position that require an MBA, ex. manager. (I think it's not a problem in a small company) Will I be able to get into the EB-2 line?
Have anyone done that before? May you share your experience whether it's successful or not?
I just graduated with a Bachelor Degree, and I am currently on H1B. I am so concerned about the 5 year backlog on EB-3, which will take more 10+ years to become a citizen....
I am thinking about getting an online MBA degree from an accredited school ASAP, and ask my employer to promote me to a position that require an MBA, ex. manager. (I think it's not a problem in a small company) Will I be able to get into the EB-2 line?
Have anyone done that before? May you share your experience whether it's successful or not?
more...
makeup Julie Benz Julie Benz attends
roseball
07-26 09:00 PM
Hi,
I lost my jon w/big software consultancy. I found another project and then applied for H1-B transfer with Indian consulting company. Its been almost 1 month since new company have filed for H1-B transfer and renewal (my H1-B was expring on July 6th, 2009).
so far, i've not received any H1-B recipt. I'm worried about it. I'm also getting married in the last w/e of Nov, 2009. Is it a good idea to file for Premimum processing.
Thanks,
Rajeev
First, your attorney needs to call USCIS and ask if they received your application and get a receipt number. Then, you can file a form I-907 to upgrade it to premium processing. Moreover, you cannot start working for a company until you get a receipt notice, so this could cause issues to you incase you already started working. Have your attorney contact USCIS asap and track where your application packet is.
I lost my jon w/big software consultancy. I found another project and then applied for H1-B transfer with Indian consulting company. Its been almost 1 month since new company have filed for H1-B transfer and renewal (my H1-B was expring on July 6th, 2009).
so far, i've not received any H1-B recipt. I'm worried about it. I'm also getting married in the last w/e of Nov, 2009. Is it a good idea to file for Premimum processing.
Thanks,
Rajeev
First, your attorney needs to call USCIS and ask if they received your application and get a receipt number. Then, you can file a form I-907 to upgrade it to premium processing. Moreover, you cannot start working for a company until you get a receipt notice, so this could cause issues to you incase you already started working. Have your attorney contact USCIS asap and track where your application packet is.
girlfriend Sarah (Julie Benz)
gcdreamer05
09-30 12:58 PM
Could this be the administrative fix that IV is working on - which pappu replied in another thread.
Can we please get this so that people can add spouses (if they did not do so during july fiasco).
Can we please get this so that people can add spouses (if they did not do so during july fiasco).
hairstyles Julie Benz Picture
pdt
06-14 04:42 PM
Both NIW and Eb-1a are DIY, so I do not have a lawyer to ask. It would be appreciated if you can share the response from your lawyer.
I am also thinking about interfiling, but it is said that both 140 have to be approved for interfiling of 485. How long does it take for interfiling? someone said it takes a long time. not sure if it is right.
I am in similar boat. What does your lawyer say? I am waiting for my lawyer response. How about option on interfiling NIW 140 with the pending I-485. That is do not file new I-485 but change underlined I-140 in the old one. Ask your lawyer about that and let us also know whats his/her response.
I am also thinking about interfiling, but it is said that both 140 have to be approved for interfiling of 485. How long does it take for interfiling? someone said it takes a long time. not sure if it is right.
I am in similar boat. What does your lawyer say? I am waiting for my lawyer response. How about option on interfiling NIW 140 with the pending I-485. That is do not file new I-485 but change underlined I-140 in the old one. Ask your lawyer about that and let us also know whats his/her response.
Blog Feeds
10-01 03:50 PM
This is really a contentious issue both in the pro and anti immigration communities and it is surprising that it has taken this long for one of the major advocacy groups to raise the issue publicly. . Pro-immigration groups are divided on the strategy question of whether allowing measures to go piecemeal will peel off support for some of the tougher measures like a legalization program. But if comprehensive reform fails this year, it will be the third failure since the comprehensive movement began in 2004 and it could mean waiting until 2011 or even after the next presidential election...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/09/maldef-head-dont-block-piecemeal-immigration-reform-if-comprehensive-fails.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/09/maldef-head-dont-block-piecemeal-immigration-reform-if-comprehensive-fails.html)
abhishek101
12-28 04:32 PM
I applied Bachelors + 5 years.
No comments:
Post a Comment