baburob2
01-27 10:28 AM
This author Angela Junck seems to be a good media support. Please look at her article below:
On the other side of the debate are immigrants who are clamoring for a genuine legalization program that integrates newcomers into civic life; in short, granting newcomers immediate access to green cards. It's the simplest, fairest and most humane way of integrating immigrants.
http://news.pacificnews.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=8a8521df5c588f2b7c4e5 0f8edbec6c2
On the other side of the debate are immigrants who are clamoring for a genuine legalization program that integrates newcomers into civic life; in short, granting newcomers immediate access to green cards. It's the simplest, fairest and most humane way of integrating immigrants.
http://news.pacificnews.org/news/view_article.html?article_id=8a8521df5c588f2b7c4e5 0f8edbec6c2
wallpaper Lady Gaga – Born This Way
add78
04-21 05:07 PM
Hello,
If someone is going to be filing for I-140 on a recently approved EB2 (India) while on H1-B in USA with same employer, is it better to check the first box (Alien will apply for visa at a consulate abroad - meaning consular processing of 485) instead of AOS? My understanding is once I-140 is approved and if 485 dates become current, then if CP has been indicated on I-140, then the consulate abroad will order visa number in the month after and the person should get an interview call, even if the dates retrogress back in the following months?
In that case indicating CP is better than AOS on I-140? If so, can the person continue to work on H-1 while waiting for the interview call at consulate abroad?
Thoughts appreciated. Anyone please?
Thanks
If someone is going to be filing for I-140 on a recently approved EB2 (India) while on H1-B in USA with same employer, is it better to check the first box (Alien will apply for visa at a consulate abroad - meaning consular processing of 485) instead of AOS? My understanding is once I-140 is approved and if 485 dates become current, then if CP has been indicated on I-140, then the consulate abroad will order visa number in the month after and the person should get an interview call, even if the dates retrogress back in the following months?
In that case indicating CP is better than AOS on I-140? If so, can the person continue to work on H-1 while waiting for the interview call at consulate abroad?
Thoughts appreciated. Anyone please?
Thanks

uma001
08-03 08:52 AM
Hello,
I am working for a company A with whome I have gone ahead and resigned with them i also filed my GC and 485 is still pending with them and also have EAD through them, recently i got offer from Company B which i accepted and they have gone ahead and filed my H1 Tranfer but recently i got one more offer from Company C which is much better.
What should be done in this scenario,should i again file for H1 Transfer through Company C or will it mess up my case even more
Join Company C since it is better offer. Look for your benefits..always.:)
I am working for a company A with whome I have gone ahead and resigned with them i also filed my GC and 485 is still pending with them and also have EAD through them, recently i got offer from Company B which i accepted and they have gone ahead and filed my H1 Tranfer but recently i got one more offer from Company C which is much better.
What should be done in this scenario,should i again file for H1 Transfer through Company C or will it mess up my case even more
Join Company C since it is better offer. Look for your benefits..always.:)
2011 Lady Gaga - Born This Way
eze
06-23 01:56 AM
may want to change the background colour to match the images background?
Also this may not be the best place to advertise web design..
As most people here are capable or already in the business :) but looks good for a starter :) learn and grow in this industry by expierence i spose
Also this may not be the best place to advertise web design..
As most people here are capable or already in the business :) but looks good for a starter :) learn and grow in this industry by expierence i spose
more...
uma981975
04-17 12:53 AM
Hi,
We(Uma Kandaswamy and Ravikumar Balasubramaniam) have been living in cumming GA since 2006 april, and we are green card holders who received green card one and half years back. We had a son in sep 2006 and named him Aaditya Balakandan Ravikumar with out any hassle in 2006 in GA at the same hospital(Northside)
But on April 3rd when we welcomed our daughter in to this world, at Northside hospital. The vital records guys at the hospital refused to put my husband's first name as my daughter's last name and said there is new law in GA, that says we should either name our daughter with mom's or dad's lastname or a combination of both and not father's first name.. This was really wierd to me in this free country..and no other state seem to have this, because my brother recently had a baby in NJ and named him with his first name with no trouble.
We wanted to name our daughter "Kaavya Magdalene Ravikumar" Instead the birth certificate has "Kaavya Magdalene KandaswamyBalasubramaniam" for now.
The SSN/Vital records government office guys refused to even discuss or explain the law and blankly said get a court order and we will change ur daughter's name.
Now we are in the process of taking this to court and changing her name to what we wanted before applying for passport etc..
FYI: I somehow feel like the law is suggesting that we can name our kid either on of these ways and not really enforcing...
Georgia Code - Health - Title 31, Section 31-10-9 - Georgia Attorney Resources - Georgia Laws (http://law.onecle.com/georgia/31/31-10-9.html)
Can you please advice. It is somehow hard to believe in the most freedom loving country of immigrants, Immigrant parents can't name their baby what they want to and go through this hassle.
Thank you. Any help is appreciated.
-Uma Kandaswamy
uma.ravikumar@gmail.com
770-402-5029
We(Uma Kandaswamy and Ravikumar Balasubramaniam) have been living in cumming GA since 2006 april, and we are green card holders who received green card one and half years back. We had a son in sep 2006 and named him Aaditya Balakandan Ravikumar with out any hassle in 2006 in GA at the same hospital(Northside)
But on April 3rd when we welcomed our daughter in to this world, at Northside hospital. The vital records guys at the hospital refused to put my husband's first name as my daughter's last name and said there is new law in GA, that says we should either name our daughter with mom's or dad's lastname or a combination of both and not father's first name.. This was really wierd to me in this free country..and no other state seem to have this, because my brother recently had a baby in NJ and named him with his first name with no trouble.
We wanted to name our daughter "Kaavya Magdalene Ravikumar" Instead the birth certificate has "Kaavya Magdalene KandaswamyBalasubramaniam" for now.
The SSN/Vital records government office guys refused to even discuss or explain the law and blankly said get a court order and we will change ur daughter's name.
Now we are in the process of taking this to court and changing her name to what we wanted before applying for passport etc..
FYI: I somehow feel like the law is suggesting that we can name our kid either on of these ways and not really enforcing...
Georgia Code - Health - Title 31, Section 31-10-9 - Georgia Attorney Resources - Georgia Laws (http://law.onecle.com/georgia/31/31-10-9.html)
Can you please advice. It is somehow hard to believe in the most freedom loving country of immigrants, Immigrant parents can't name their baby what they want to and go through this hassle.
Thank you. Any help is appreciated.
-Uma Kandaswamy
uma.ravikumar@gmail.com
770-402-5029

krishnam70
10-02 11:33 PM
I am currently working on H1B and have received my EAD and Advance Parole recently. I am planning to travel next month and want to use
my Advance Parole for this purpose. When I come back (to avoid h1b stamping again in home country). Do I need to use EAD to continue
working in US?
Thanks in advance
please read through the posts here in this url and it will answer your questions
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76
- cheers
my Advance Parole for this purpose. When I come back (to avoid h1b stamping again in home country). Do I need to use EAD to continue
working in US?
Thanks in advance
please read through the posts here in this url and it will answer your questions
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76
- cheers
more...
GoldenChariot
12-17 03:41 PM
Thanks for the prompt reply.
2010 Is Lady Gaga s Born This Way
viveckj99
10-02 03:15 PM
Hi,
I am still waiting for I 485 RN,my lawyer filed on July 16.It was recieved by R Pitcher at Nebraska.
vivek
I am still waiting for I 485 RN,my lawyer filed on July 16.It was recieved by R Pitcher at Nebraska.
vivek
more...
storm
09-02 08:33 PM
what about china and mexico? they are badly retrogressed too.
hair Lady Gaga, Katy Perry,
Blog Feeds
06-09 02:10 PM
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjSkQHyg4VxBzFkvakinwTE-kiUaDqrEKSHUzo-zTwVVlyBo-_No9xGDqFG8FHXex_dvlHvgEcXuR-IusdMWMk1v3tE5Djto82p9l0-EEpAi4ZqB3Xd3tAo587HVfqxDeZjqXGM7KsuhPCm/s200/gay+wedding.jpg (https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjSkQHyg4VxBzFkvakinwTE-kiUaDqrEKSHUzo-zTwVVlyBo-_No9xGDqFG8FHXex_dvlHvgEcXuR-IusdMWMk1v3tE5Djto82p9l0-EEpAi4ZqB3Xd3tAo587HVfqxDeZjqXGM7KsuhPCm/s1600-h/gay+wedding.jpg)
Sen. Patrick Leahy ( D-Vermont ) introduced the Uniting American Families Act ( S. 424 ) earlier this year; it has 18 co-sponsors. The bill would allow same sex couples the same immigration rights as married heterosexual couples. Passage of the bill is likely to be tied to overall immigration reform.
At the moment, same-sex partners of legal immigrants do not have the same rights to dependent status that heterosexual spouses get. This is true even if the couple is legally married in their home country. Often, the "dependent" partner must apply for a B-2 visitor visa at the consulate, to accompany his/her partner. This visa is discretionary, and consulates could refuse to issue it. In addition, B-2 status does not allow the dependent partner to work in the US. Many heterosexual dependent spouses have a status that doesn't allow them to work either, however.
As the New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/03/us/politics/03immig.html) reports:
Senator Leahy�s bill would add the term �permanent partner� to sections of current immigration law that refer to married couples, and would provide a legal definition of those terms.
�I just think it�s a matter of fairness,� he said Tuesday in an interview, noting that a number of American allies, including Canada, France and Germany, recognize same-sex couples in immigration law. Photo by http://www.flickr.com/photos/boscobridalexpos/
http://immigrationvoice.org//blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/2893395975825897727-1281256503142232618?l=martinvisalaw.blogspot.com
More... (http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/2009/06/immigration-rights-for-gay-couples.html)
Sen. Patrick Leahy ( D-Vermont ) introduced the Uniting American Families Act ( S. 424 ) earlier this year; it has 18 co-sponsors. The bill would allow same sex couples the same immigration rights as married heterosexual couples. Passage of the bill is likely to be tied to overall immigration reform.
At the moment, same-sex partners of legal immigrants do not have the same rights to dependent status that heterosexual spouses get. This is true even if the couple is legally married in their home country. Often, the "dependent" partner must apply for a B-2 visitor visa at the consulate, to accompany his/her partner. This visa is discretionary, and consulates could refuse to issue it. In addition, B-2 status does not allow the dependent partner to work in the US. Many heterosexual dependent spouses have a status that doesn't allow them to work either, however.
As the New York Times (http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/03/us/politics/03immig.html) reports:
Senator Leahy�s bill would add the term �permanent partner� to sections of current immigration law that refer to married couples, and would provide a legal definition of those terms.
�I just think it�s a matter of fairness,� he said Tuesday in an interview, noting that a number of American allies, including Canada, France and Germany, recognize same-sex couples in immigration law. Photo by http://www.flickr.com/photos/boscobridalexpos/
http://immigrationvoice.org//blogger.googleusercontent.com/tracker/2893395975825897727-1281256503142232618?l=martinvisalaw.blogspot.com
More... (http://martinvisalaw.blogspot.com/2009/06/immigration-rights-for-gay-couples.html)
more...
Immqry
03-21 03:55 PM
Hi,
My I-485 currently pending which was filed based on Approved I-140 (employment based).
My sister also had filed I-130 (Petition for Relative) on my behalf, whose priority date has become current
in last Aug 2009.
My Attorney had sent letter to USCIS requesting to Transfer my pending AOS from Employment to Family based,
(AOS Interfilling) in november 2009. She sent another letter in Jan 2010.
I called USCIS three times to find out the status on my application. My attorney has also called two times.
There is no change in my status at all, the USCIS don't even confirm that they have received any letter for
Interfiling my application.
They tell me to call the service center where the letter was sent. Is this possible ?
When my Attorney sent the AOS Interfilling Letter, She did not send I-864 (Affidavit of Support)
with the Letter. When I Asked her, she said as per parson's memo only the letter is required. Is she correct ?
If anybody has similar case, please advise me.
I don't know what to do ??? Should I wait for the response from USCIS ? , should I Change the Attorney
or Should I take Infopass Appointment.
It has already been four months since my attorney has sent letter, and I don't see any progress from USCIS.
someone plase help me.
Thanks
My I-485 currently pending which was filed based on Approved I-140 (employment based).
My sister also had filed I-130 (Petition for Relative) on my behalf, whose priority date has become current
in last Aug 2009.
My Attorney had sent letter to USCIS requesting to Transfer my pending AOS from Employment to Family based,
(AOS Interfilling) in november 2009. She sent another letter in Jan 2010.
I called USCIS three times to find out the status on my application. My attorney has also called two times.
There is no change in my status at all, the USCIS don't even confirm that they have received any letter for
Interfiling my application.
They tell me to call the service center where the letter was sent. Is this possible ?
When my Attorney sent the AOS Interfilling Letter, She did not send I-864 (Affidavit of Support)
with the Letter. When I Asked her, she said as per parson's memo only the letter is required. Is she correct ?
If anybody has similar case, please advise me.
I don't know what to do ??? Should I wait for the response from USCIS ? , should I Change the Attorney
or Should I take Infopass Appointment.
It has already been four months since my attorney has sent letter, and I don't see any progress from USCIS.
someone plase help me.
Thanks
hot Lady Gaga Twitpic
SlowRoasted
05-22 10:19 PM
its a little scary. I like the bg though.
more...
house Lady+gaga+orn+this+way+

ckirsch
06-30 09:12 AM
I worked on an L1b in the US for 4 years. Because my company wouldn't sponsor me for a green card, I decided to switch to another company that offered to sponsor me for permanent residency and employ me in Europe in the meantime. Unfortunately, the PERM was audited and the legal entity that applied for the PERM is being dismantled as the result of an acqusition.
As a next step, the company could sponsor me for an L1 (not sure if L1a is possible, otherwise L1b) or an H1, but it's unlikely they'll sponsor me again for a green card soon. I also have an offer from another company, who'd offer to sponsor me for an H1 and possibly for a green card later on.
Since my spouse has a green card (same sex couple, therefore no family green card possible), I would very much like to return to my home in the U.S.
Which one is the safer option - L1x + H1 or H1 + green card? I have two bachelor degrees and 13 years of specialized experience but no masters degree. Any other advice for my situation?
Thanks!
As a next step, the company could sponsor me for an L1 (not sure if L1a is possible, otherwise L1b) or an H1, but it's unlikely they'll sponsor me again for a green card soon. I also have an offer from another company, who'd offer to sponsor me for an H1 and possibly for a green card later on.
Since my spouse has a green card (same sex couple, therefore no family green card possible), I would very much like to return to my home in the U.S.
Which one is the safer option - L1x + H1 or H1 + green card? I have two bachelor degrees and 13 years of specialized experience but no masters degree. Any other advice for my situation?
Thanks!
tattoo Lady GaGa - Born This Way Pt.
badal
10-31 10:10 AM
Hi Gurus,
My PD is 04/2002 and RD is 18/June/2007, EB3 India. EAD approved and fp done in Aug.
There are no soft LUDs on my 485 after 7/17/2007. What does this mean? Is there a way to check if I am stuck in name check?
I see many people with later RD and PD getting soft LUDs. Is anyone else in the same boat? Please advice..
thanks
-badal
My PD is 04/2002 and RD is 18/June/2007, EB3 India. EAD approved and fp done in Aug.
There are no soft LUDs on my 485 after 7/17/2007. What does this mean? Is there a way to check if I am stuck in name check?
I see many people with later RD and PD getting soft LUDs. Is anyone else in the same boat? Please advice..
thanks
-badal
more...
pictures Lady Gaga is crossing genres
fcres
06-28 01:02 PM
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC Check the I-129 date. Its april 15th 2007
But i believe all H1 ext are sent to California now or atleast mine was last year https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=CSC
But i believe all H1 ext are sent to California now or atleast mine was last year https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=CSC
dresses Lady GaGa – New Album (CDRip)
permfiling
05-18 05:42 PM
If you haven't filed I-485 yet, you cannot use AC21 as it requires I-485 to be pending for more than 180 days. It means, that you're stuck with your ex-employer for GC processing unless your new employer is willing to file new LC and I-140 for you. You can port the PD of your approved I-140 to the new one.
Once your PD becomes current, then you can file I-485.
I think you got my question differently. My ex-employer is A where I had my I140 approved . Now I am with employer B. If i want to continue with B then I have to file LC+140 with old PD but if I go back to A in same role then I have to file only 485 but my LCA is specific to location in CA .My question is wether I join A in NY and still file AOS based on old PD or not.
Once your PD becomes current, then you can file I-485.
I think you got my question differently. My ex-employer is A where I had my I140 approved . Now I am with employer B. If i want to continue with B then I have to file LC+140 with old PD but if I go back to A in same role then I have to file only 485 but my LCA is specific to location in CA .My question is wether I join A in NY and still file AOS based on old PD or not.
more...
makeup Lady Gaga- Born This Way
STAmisha
01-13 08:52 AM
Folks
Get a copy of your I-140 approval notice. You should be ok. If you apply for a new job, you can apply for 3 years extensions as well as your priority date is portable.
If you are anxious, just pay $1000 and get premimum processing of H1 in the current job.
Please consult an attonery
Get a copy of your I-140 approval notice. You should be ok. If you apply for a new job, you can apply for 3 years extensions as well as your priority date is portable.
If you are anxious, just pay $1000 and get premimum processing of H1 in the current job.
Please consult an attonery
girlfriend “Cover By Nick Knight and The
coolfun
01-28 09:29 PM
There will be no FP for EAD renewal.
Thanks a lot. So, the fee will still be $340 for the renewal.
Thanks a lot. So, the fee will still be $340 for the renewal.
hairstyles Lady Gaga#39;s Born This Way

waiting4gc02
01-18 10:07 AM
Guys:
Is there anyway to get H1-B extension done fast ?
Using Premium Processing or anything like that..??
Please share your thoughts.
Is there anyway to get H1-B extension done fast ?
Using Premium Processing or anything like that..??
Please share your thoughts.
satyasaich
10-06 03:56 PM
USCIS is increasing fees of various applications from 23, November 10
USCIS - Fact Sheet: After Public Comment, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Announces Final Rule Adjusting Fees for Immigration Benefits (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=5be73dc5cb93b210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
Is there anyway we can find the fee strcutrure that was inplace in 1999, 2000. Later there was an increase around 2001 i think. Then onwards every couple of years fee has been increasing continuosly for 129, 131, 140, 485, 765 . May be more categories that might be applicable for employment based immigration.
My point is if we can present the facts in a nice manner to IV core team, may be they can come up with a plan to shed more light, potentially plan of action
USCIS - Fact Sheet: After Public Comment, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Announces Final Rule Adjusting Fees for Immigration Benefits (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=5be73dc5cb93b210VgnVCM100000082ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=68439c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD)
Is there anyway we can find the fee strcutrure that was inplace in 1999, 2000. Later there was an increase around 2001 i think. Then onwards every couple of years fee has been increasing continuosly for 129, 131, 140, 485, 765 . May be more categories that might be applicable for employment based immigration.
My point is if we can present the facts in a nice manner to IV core team, may be they can come up with a plan to shed more light, potentially plan of action
ImmiUser
02-02 06:15 AM
Is there any list of H-1B sponsers who can sponser H1 for Dentist ?
No comments:
Post a Comment