kirupa
08-26 03:33 PM
I think I found it. For the property you are wishing to limit the range of values to, set the NumberRangesAttribute defined in Microsoft.Windows.Design.Interaction DLL.
Cheers!
Kirupa :)
Cheers!
Kirupa :)
wallpaper Kabul, Afghanistan — A girl
ybinds
11-08 12:57 AM
Well I have been waiting for a reply, seems like no one has answered my question. Can someone please post some suggestions. urgent
wandmaker
08-21 11:44 PM
My PERM for EB3 has been approved on July 2008. My I-140 is pending. 485 has not been submitted yet. I don't have EAD card either. For some reason, I have to change job.
My question is, if my current employer will not revoke my current I-140 sponsorship, even I have left company, and in case my current I-140 will be approved, can my priority date be carried over?
Bunch of thanks!!
Yes
My question is, if my current employer will not revoke my current I-140 sponsorship, even I have left company, and in case my current I-140 will be approved, can my priority date be carried over?
Bunch of thanks!!
Yes
2011 A Tibetan refugee school girl

bpratap
12-25 01:26 PM
ILW.COM - immigration news: A Republican Path To Immigration Reform (http://www.ilw.com/articles/2010,1109-demell.shtm)
more...
gc_check
10-01 07:40 PM
You probably, might have seen their commercial in CNN or other major network. This is a anti-immigration coalition formed by a group of well know organization that are know for their anti-immigration views, etc.. Check their website.
allen_1974
01-11 03:31 AM
To my knowledge H1B extension is just like a new H1B application ofcourse 6 years window will be couted here and you have spent just 3 years. To me you can file H1B extension with multiple companies. But its better to file it with original company to be on safe side, onece the extension approval come ytou can trasfer it whereever you want.
Thanks
Thanks
more...
Jennifer
10-24 04:12 PM
Hi guys,
I understand that after getting your 45day letter your case will be in the BEC database and will be processed in order.
Now I just saw people on this forum with PD Aug 2003 got approved 10/17.
and I know a friend with pd oct 2003 got approved in April.
Suppose that the guy got approved 10/17 was input to the system after the other luckier guy, the most conservative estimation is now pd Aug 2003 is being processed.
Anybody heard of any later PD being approved recently? from DBEC?
I'm just thinking, if we share the pd/approval information on this forum we'll have better estimates about our cases and have a somewhat less stressful life.
Thanks.
I understand that after getting your 45day letter your case will be in the BEC database and will be processed in order.
Now I just saw people on this forum with PD Aug 2003 got approved 10/17.
and I know a friend with pd oct 2003 got approved in April.
Suppose that the guy got approved 10/17 was input to the system after the other luckier guy, the most conservative estimation is now pd Aug 2003 is being processed.
Anybody heard of any later PD being approved recently? from DBEC?
I'm just thinking, if we share the pd/approval information on this forum we'll have better estimates about our cases and have a somewhat less stressful life.
Thanks.
2010 Hidden World of Kandahar Girls
jetflyer
06-18 11:34 AM
This may be of help for the folks in the temples that I support. I will share with them, at least some relief for them :)
more...
loku
09-30 08:38 PM
Hello,
I am working on H1-B for sometime. My project ended 2 months ago and I had been on unpaid leave since then. My H1-B expires on Sep 30, 2009. My company applied for H1-B extension in June but got a RFE due to lack of evidence. My company replied to the RFE on Aug 28. and status has been pending since then. On Sep 19, I got an offer from another company. The new company filed for premium processing for H1-B transfer and her transfer application got approved with starting date of September 24. I joined the new company on Sep 29 but haven't notified her old employer yet.
My immigration is underway and has got an approved I-140 from previous employer. That is the reason I didn't notify them as I don't want to stop that process. It is my intention to move back to her old employer if the visa extension is approved and the current project is finished so that I doesn't have to refile her Green card.
Now the question is what will happen in these scenario and purportedly 'Last Action rule' of USCIS:
1) If my Visa extension gets accepted, which VISA will hold good, the H1 ext with original employer or H1-B transferred visa with new employer ? Where should I report for work and is there anything legally I need to do before I reports to any of them ?
2) If my Visa extension gets rejected, will my transferred VISA still hold good ? Will I need to do anything in that scenario i.e. need to go out of country and get her Visa stamped ?
Thanks for your help and time. Please advice!!
I am working on H1-B for sometime. My project ended 2 months ago and I had been on unpaid leave since then. My H1-B expires on Sep 30, 2009. My company applied for H1-B extension in June but got a RFE due to lack of evidence. My company replied to the RFE on Aug 28. and status has been pending since then. On Sep 19, I got an offer from another company. The new company filed for premium processing for H1-B transfer and her transfer application got approved with starting date of September 24. I joined the new company on Sep 29 but haven't notified her old employer yet.
My immigration is underway and has got an approved I-140 from previous employer. That is the reason I didn't notify them as I don't want to stop that process. It is my intention to move back to her old employer if the visa extension is approved and the current project is finished so that I doesn't have to refile her Green card.
Now the question is what will happen in these scenario and purportedly 'Last Action rule' of USCIS:
1) If my Visa extension gets accepted, which VISA will hold good, the H1 ext with original employer or H1-B transferred visa with new employer ? Where should I report for work and is there anything legally I need to do before I reports to any of them ?
2) If my Visa extension gets rejected, will my transferred VISA still hold good ? Will I need to do anything in that scenario i.e. need to go out of country and get her Visa stamped ?
Thanks for your help and time. Please advice!!
hair Little Girl in Kabul 2004

permfiling
05-18 11:03 AM
My LC and I-140 was approved with my ex-employer in CA.Now I have a oppurtunity to join my ex-employer in the east coast. Will I be able to file AOS if I join in a similar role and when my PD becomes current ? The immigration lawyer of my ex-employer told me that I have to join in the same location as my LC was approved to take advantage of AOS as it is location specific. Is it true?
Thanks
Member of north calif
dontation : $500
Thanks
Member of north calif
dontation : $500
more...
nvrao2104
07-01 03:17 PM
Thanks for the nice response. I am glad that i found some direction after your reply.
so what will happen if we apply for COS from company A L1 -> company B H1B, then in between the process i got laid off from Company A? Will the COS get approved? will able to ever work on H1b with Company B ?
thanks,
Nagesh
so what will happen if we apply for COS from company A L1 -> company B H1B, then in between the process i got laid off from Company A? Will the COS get approved? will able to ever work on H1b with Company B ?
thanks,
Nagesh
hot Girls practiced for the Prix
bombay_rail
01-13 02:43 AM
Hello,
I am in my 6th year H1B which is getting expired on Feb 20th 2007. My I140 is approved couple of months back. My employer has applied for the H1B Extension for 3 years on Jan 8th. According to the current status, I will not get my H1B extension papers until March 2007.
My work contract with the client is getting over by Feb 28 and the chances of extension are almost zero. Since my relation with my employer is on a contractual basis, any thing can happen once my work contract is over.
Question 1:
How does it work if I loose the job before the approval of my H1B (I will have the receipt notice) and also I have to change the employer at the same time?
Can some one let me know about this?
Question 2:
Due to the above confusion, I am debating with me, should I file the H1B extension in premium process or not?
The reason for this thought is, if I loose the job I have to search only for the job and need not to worry about the legalities. I simply have to transfer the H1B to the new employer.
What about the expert�s opinion on this?
Any advices on this would be much appreciated.
I am in my 6th year H1B which is getting expired on Feb 20th 2007. My I140 is approved couple of months back. My employer has applied for the H1B Extension for 3 years on Jan 8th. According to the current status, I will not get my H1B extension papers until March 2007.
My work contract with the client is getting over by Feb 28 and the chances of extension are almost zero. Since my relation with my employer is on a contractual basis, any thing can happen once my work contract is over.
Question 1:
How does it work if I loose the job before the approval of my H1B (I will have the receipt notice) and also I have to change the employer at the same time?
Can some one let me know about this?
Question 2:
Due to the above confusion, I am debating with me, should I file the H1B extension in premium process or not?
The reason for this thought is, if I loose the job I have to search only for the job and need not to worry about the legalities. I simply have to transfer the H1B to the new employer.
What about the expert�s opinion on this?
Any advices on this would be much appreciated.
more...
house sexy gay girl dancing
jags_e
07-09 08:12 PM
This is a worthy next step...
I think this is great!!!
I think this is great!!!
tattoo embarrassingdancing.com
sanju_dba
02-11 09:49 AM
are you doing/done AOS or CP for your GC ?
After you get your GC , ideally you have to keep doing your job role mentioned/related in your LC. Pay cannot be less than local wages set in Labor dept.
If you are compelled to work for your Sponsoring employer then may be 6months is enough .
- Above are just my thoughts, please consult a immigration attorney!
After you get your GC , ideally you have to keep doing your job role mentioned/related in your LC. Pay cannot be less than local wages set in Labor dept.
If you are compelled to work for your Sponsoring employer then may be 6months is enough .
- Above are just my thoughts, please consult a immigration attorney!
more...
pictures Girl power: Tom#39;s friends were
nat23
03-27 02:53 PM
Guys,
My wife is a Canadian citizen, what is the process of getting a H4 for her? (I am on an H1-140 approved).
1)Do I file an app with USCIS?
2)Can she go apply at the US consulate in Canada?
What type of documents, forms are involved ?
The reason for this post is I was given conflicting info by my old lawyer.
Thanks
Your wife should take an appointment at the closest US Consulate. She and you should then look up the list of documents needed on the website of that US Consulate.
thats how I did it for my wife but she was from India.
hope this helps.
Cheers
Nat
My wife is a Canadian citizen, what is the process of getting a H4 for her? (I am on an H1-140 approved).
1)Do I file an app with USCIS?
2)Can she go apply at the US consulate in Canada?
What type of documents, forms are involved ?
The reason for this post is I was given conflicting info by my old lawyer.
Thanks
Your wife should take an appointment at the closest US Consulate. She and you should then look up the list of documents needed on the website of that US Consulate.
thats how I did it for my wife but she was from India.
hope this helps.
Cheers
Nat
dresses File:Girl in a Kabul orphanage

raysaikat
03-07 07:09 PM
Hi, this is my first time in the forum and I wish to seek advice on my situation.
I'm a green card holder (singapore citizen) who got married while being a US PR. I wish to apply for my wife (singapore citizen) a green card.
How long is the typical wait?
See visa bulletin. Your case is Family Based (FB) 2A. Currently, it is at 01APR06 (i.e., the applications that USCIS received before 04/01/2006 are eligible to be approved). You need to study how quickly the dates move by going through VISA bulletins in the last 3-4 years, but my guess would be about 5 years.
Visa Bulletin for March 2010 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4659.html)
while applying, is it true that my wife can't enter the US?
AFAIK, not on the basis of her GC application, but if she gets another (dual-intent) VISA, say H1B, then she can enter US.
I kind of know the answers but would like to confirm with this forum. I know the situation can be pretty bleak.
Many many thanks,
After 5 years of being PR, you can become US Citizen. After you have become a US citizen, your wife's GC application will no longer be subject to a quota and she should get GC within a few months (processing time).
I'm a green card holder (singapore citizen) who got married while being a US PR. I wish to apply for my wife (singapore citizen) a green card.
How long is the typical wait?
See visa bulletin. Your case is Family Based (FB) 2A. Currently, it is at 01APR06 (i.e., the applications that USCIS received before 04/01/2006 are eligible to be approved). You need to study how quickly the dates move by going through VISA bulletins in the last 3-4 years, but my guess would be about 5 years.
Visa Bulletin for March 2010 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4659.html)
while applying, is it true that my wife can't enter the US?
AFAIK, not on the basis of her GC application, but if she gets another (dual-intent) VISA, say H1B, then she can enter US.
I kind of know the answers but would like to confirm with this forum. I know the situation can be pretty bleak.
Many many thanks,
After 5 years of being PR, you can become US Citizen. After you have become a US citizen, your wife's GC application will no longer be subject to a quota and she should get GC within a few months (processing time).
more...
makeup us than the Wonder Girls,
dixie
08-23 06:34 PM
Since EB-1 does not need labor certification, the process is completely independent of EB-2. As such you cannot "port" your EB-2 application the way people transition from EB-3 to EB-2. You will have to apply directly to USCIS with evidence of your "extraordinary ability" in your field, such as honorable membership of professional bodies, research track record, letters from well-known people in your field etc. The first stepto convince USCIS about exceptional ability is very involved, but there on I-140 and I-485 should proceed far more smoothly than EB-2.
girlfriend Andrew#39;s-dance.jpg
GC_ki_daud
07-11 04:12 PM
:confused:
hairstyles (public dancing girl).
gopi544
06-14 12:24 PM
Hi,
I need suggestion on travel.
I have applied AP for my wife on April 16 and still waiting. We have expiated her AP last week, still no updates. She has an emergency travel on June 20th. Her previous AP is valid till June 24th.
Can she travel out side on June 20th and come back with new AP when approved (I can mail her the new one once approved) or dose she needs to be in US until the new AP is approved?
As the old AP is valid till June 24th, dost it mean that they will approve the new one only after June 24th?
As this is an emergency I need your suggestion please...
Thanks,
I need suggestion on travel.
I have applied AP for my wife on April 16 and still waiting. We have expiated her AP last week, still no updates. She has an emergency travel on June 20th. Her previous AP is valid till June 24th.
Can she travel out side on June 20th and come back with new AP when approved (I can mail her the new one once approved) or dose she needs to be in US until the new AP is approved?
As the old AP is valid till June 24th, dost it mean that they will approve the new one only after June 24th?
As this is an emergency I need your suggestion please...
Thanks,
CADude
10-02 04:00 PM
If you will use AP then your status is "Immigration Pending". Please contact your Attorney.
I am currently working on H1B and have received my EAD and Advance Parole recently. I am planning to travel next month and want to use
my Advance Parole for this purpose. When I come back (to avoid h1b stamping again in home country). Do I need to use EAD to continue
working in US?
Thanks in advance
I am currently working on H1B and have received my EAD and Advance Parole recently. I am planning to travel next month and want to use
my Advance Parole for this purpose. When I come back (to avoid h1b stamping again in home country). Do I need to use EAD to continue
working in US?
Thanks in advance
chanpraddy
07-07 08:41 PM
Hi All,
I recently got my I140 approved and I am waiting to file my I485 as my priority date(Oct 2007) is still not current(EB2 category, India).Not sure how long it is going to take as the current backlog is July 2000 for India and China.
My brother is a citizen of the US and I need to clarify if my brother can apply for a family-based green card for me and how long does it take to get the EAD when applied through this process as compared to filing through the employer when I reach my priority date.
Also need to clarify if this process is sooner or still the same as applying through the employer.
Thanks in advance.
I recently got my I140 approved and I am waiting to file my I485 as my priority date(Oct 2007) is still not current(EB2 category, India).Not sure how long it is going to take as the current backlog is July 2000 for India and China.
My brother is a citizen of the US and I need to clarify if my brother can apply for a family-based green card for me and how long does it take to get the EAD when applied through this process as compared to filing through the employer when I reach my priority date.
Also need to clarify if this process is sooner or still the same as applying through the employer.
Thanks in advance.
No comments:
Post a Comment