Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny videos

images funny baby videos funny videos. Free Online Video funny online
  • Free Online Video funny online



  • CRAZYMONK
    07-21 02:29 PM
    That is correct. If your employer is enrolled in E-verify then he needs to updated your information in that system otherwise just keep the form for record.





    wallpaper Free Online Video funny online funny videos. Funny Video on Youtube 2011
  • Funny Video on Youtube 2011



  • bigboy007
    06-22 12:47 AM
    any comments pl





    funny videos. funny video
  • funny video



  • gman
    04-28 09:30 PM
    My wife is currently in the US and since my PD is current we need to file her I-485. We are trying to self file and would like to know what documents do we need to provide to prove that she successfully fullfilled her 2 year home residency requirement (HRR). She left the US in January 15, 2006 and came back on H4 in February 8, 2008.

    The fact that she was granted H4 visa implies that she has fullfilled the 2 year HRR but our attorney said that she needs to prove that my wife did indeed fullfill this requirement.

    Has anyone been in this position?

    Please advise.

    Thanks in advance.





    2011 Funny Video on Youtube 2011 funny videos. funny videos – funny animals 2
  • funny videos – funny animals 2



  • sanju_dba
    02-11 09:49 AM
    are you doing/done AOS or CP for your GC ?
    After you get your GC , ideally you have to keep doing your job role mentioned/related in your LC. Pay cannot be less than local wages set in Labor dept.
    If you are compelled to work for your Sponsoring employer then may be 6months is enough .

    - Above are just my thoughts, please consult a immigration attorney!



    more...


    funny videos. Funny videos and.
  • Funny videos and.



  • gk_2000
    05-15 11:17 PM
    By chance, I was browsing the USCIS homepage when I came across guidelines for the change of address form. It says that not changing your address within 10 days is a criminal misdemeanor. Does anyone know when this law was passed?

    Could you provide the link where it said so? DANG! Some laws are created JUST to make criminals out of perfectly sane and peaceful people





    funny videos. Funny Videos
  • Funny Videos



  • doshhar
    10-07 03:28 PM
    Please update your case if you have applied on July 2nd at NSC and your case got transferred to TSC later..

    I am in the same situation and last week I got my receipt numbers from TSC. No updates has been seen on my receipt numbers..



    more...


    funny videos. Sick Funny Videos
  • Sick Funny Videos



  • tnite
    10-08 11:14 AM
    July 20th will be the RD
    Read this forums for more info link (http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=106446)

    Just my 2 cents





    2010 funny video funny videos. funny baby videos
  • funny baby videos



  • sbmallik
    05-29 09:16 PM
    Yes your employer can apply L1 visa for you again.



    more...


    funny videos. Funny Videos A Naked Soccer
  • Funny Videos A Naked Soccer



  • jagadeesh
    12-14 01:58 PM
    Thanks for reply.. I live in AZ. My employer in NY





    hair funny videos – funny animals 2 funny videos. Funny Videos are updated every
  • Funny Videos are updated every



  • gomirage
    06-07 01:59 PM
    It's up to the employer if he wants to keep you as an employee and has the right to cancel your H1 if he likes to do so. Just because you left the country doesnt mean that your H1 becomes invalid, but again its up to the employer.

    That's right. Only thing is he will be required to pay you. Make sure you get pay stubs in case you are asked to prove your status at re-entry.



    more...


    funny videos. Funny Videos
  • Funny Videos



  • iwantmygreen
    04-22 07:36 PM
    USCIS denied my and my family's 485 based on withdrawl of old pending 140.

    How did you come to know about your denial. Did they send a denial notice after you applied for EAD. Was there any status change on the USCIS website after your 140 was revoked by employer.





    hot Funny videos and. funny videos. El willy « Funny Videos,
  • El willy « Funny Videos,



  • thakkarbhav
    01-18 03:49 PM
    No issues. There should not be wide difference between your current salary and PERM application wage Information.



    more...


    house Funny Videos Weekly: March 7, funny videos. wow funny videos.
  • wow funny videos.



  • pasa0202
    12-10 03:31 PM
    Hello Attorney,

    Is my perm valid if I am out the US without H1 B status? OR

    Can I get H1B extension if my perm & I 140 get approved when I am out of the US without H1B status?

    Here is my situation:

    -My I140/I485 got denied -- in Aug 2009
    -I got 9th H1B extension which is valid till Apr 2010
    (As I know after Apr 2010 that I am not eligible to get extensions)
    -My present company started filing PERM in Dec 2009 (No chances of getting PERM & I 140 approvals before Apr 2010)
    -My company planning to send me out of the US (probably India/Japan) in Apr 2010 to work from there because of my H1B expiration. They want to continue my PERM and I 140 process.

    My question to the attorneys:

    If my PERM get approved after 6 or 8 months I am eligible for H1B extension even though I am out of the country without H1 B status?
    Or
    Do I need to wait 1 year to get the new H1B for 3+3 years?

    I really appreciate your suggestions.





    tattoo Funny Videos funny videos. wallpaper Youtube funny videos
  • wallpaper Youtube funny videos



  • beautifulMind
    11-02 07:26 PM
    HR of my Company screwed up with the content of the EB2 Ad posted in sunday newspaper. To save money they posted a partial AD with a link to the job listing on the companys website saying "Please goto this link for further information".....

    Would this be ok?



    more...


    pictures Sick Funny Videos funny videos. Funny Videos Animation
  • Funny Videos Animation



  • ck_b2001
    07-02 02:04 PM
    Guys,

    Making all EB visas current was not the right decision in the first place. That will just shift the backlog from one side to another. The only good thing was interim EAD and AP. When the visa bulletin will come out in mid Sep for FY2008 it will not be too bad provided they have already adjucated 60,000 cases in Jun and would be willing to accept more cases. The dates had already moved quite ahead in Jun 07. In Oct it may turnout to be "C" for some categories and show significant movement for others.
    I hope we can still use our current medicals provided it is no later than on yr. we may have to sign the documents again with new sign date.

    I am devastated myself but thats all we can do at this point. i really dont think lawsuit will do any good. uscis knows what they were doing. Though all this may help in creating a momentum for CIR, Skill Bill once again.





    dresses El willy « Funny Videos, funny videos. Photobucket | funny video
  • Photobucket | funny video



  • PDOCT05
    09-30 12:04 PM
    My I-140 approved from SRC and LUD on my App is 07/28. I guess all of our applications are in the same packet...that packet yet to be open.



    more...


    makeup Funny Videos A Naked Soccer funny videos. Funny Videos Weekly: March 7,
  • Funny Videos Weekly: March 7,



  • sri2007
    11-12 08:36 PM
    Thanks for gr8 help. Sri





    girlfriend wallpaper Youtube funny videos funny videos. funny jokes funny videos
  • funny jokes funny videos



  • veni001
    09-14 09:19 AM
    I have completed 3.5 years of my H1B and am looking at the possibility of applying for GC either under EB2/3.
    After my 12th, I did a 2 year Diploma in Business from Australia and then did a 2 year MA(History) in correspondence (open uni) from India and also a 1 year PGDCA by correspondence.
    I have more than 10 years of IT experience to go with my 12+2(fulltime)+3(correspondence)years of education.

    Questions:
    Please advice if I qualify for EB2 and if so will there be any issues ?
    Please advice if I qualify for EB3 and if so will there be any issues ?

    The challenging thing here for your attorney is to provide proof that you have ABET 4-yer bachelor or equivalent degree before filing i-140. Even EB3 is going to be challenging task. Remember H1B requirements are different from EB green card.:(





    hairstyles Funny Videos funny videos. Funny Videos Soccer Amazing
  • Funny Videos Soccer Amazing



  • sbmallik
    09-07 09:08 AM
    Please note that an I-485 approval invalidates the H-1B visa.

    I would travel to the US before Advanced Parole expiry to obtain the GC and return. I am not sure of any exceptions - please post the question in 'Ask a Lawyer' section ASAP.





    jthomas
    03-12 06:44 PM
    It was closed by the administrator but it had 3 pages of opinions in it. Should be worthwhile looking back for it.





    h1techSlave
    04-24 02:03 PM
    I have similar questions and do not know the answer. Hope the lawyer would answer it during the conference call:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18654



    No comments:

    Post a Comment