rajenk
02-10 02:09 PM
That could be things like
NOID - Notice of intend to Deny.
RFE - Request for evidence.
For I-140 USCIS does not update the online status properly. For both of my EB3 and EB2 I-140s still the case status says they received the application and processing!
Wait for the document that they sent.
NOID - Notice of intend to Deny.
RFE - Request for evidence.
For I-140 USCIS does not update the online status properly. For both of my EB3 and EB2 I-140s still the case status says they received the application and processing!
Wait for the document that they sent.
wallpaper Funny movie quotes of all time

marwan234
07-25 04:28 PM
:confused:
americandesi
08-29 07:23 PM
Today, my friend told me that there is new policy prohibiting employees from paying the H1B application fees for their employers. Has someone heard about this policy? If so, would you please provide me some more details on the issue? Where could I find the policy?
I have got two offers. Both the employers are willing to help me apply for H1B, but I need to pay all the fees by myself. I think that is ok for me. But under this new policy, I am not sure whether this strategy would work out or not. I really very worry about this issue. Your kindly help is highly appreciated!! Million thanks!
Prohibiting employees from paying the H1B application fees is not a new policy. It has always been there.
Refer violation 4.(i) in http://www.dol.gov/esa/forms/whd/WH-4.pdf
However there is a new policy prohibiting employees from paying Labor related expenses in GC process.
I have got two offers. Both the employers are willing to help me apply for H1B, but I need to pay all the fees by myself. I think that is ok for me. But under this new policy, I am not sure whether this strategy would work out or not. I really very worry about this issue. Your kindly help is highly appreciated!! Million thanks!
Prohibiting employees from paying the H1B application fees is not a new policy. It has always been there.
Refer violation 4.(i) in http://www.dol.gov/esa/forms/whd/WH-4.pdf
However there is a new policy prohibiting employees from paying Labor related expenses in GC process.
2011 the funny movie quotes
gimme_GC2006
07-13 09:00 PM
^^^Bump^^^ :rolleyes:
Any takers? :confused:
Any takers? :confused:
more...
saveimmigration
06-23 03:29 PM
All except NIW eligible
transpass
09-28 12:55 PM
what info do you need to take to the office? gurus, can someone explain?
more...
reddy99999
05-04 03:06 PM
Hi,
My Company recently started Perm process and posted ads in newspaper and jobsites. We have recieved couple of resumes. One of the resume meets almost all requirements, but doesn't have enough experiance in one skill set and also doesn't have required Bachelors Degree
Do we need to do interview candidates before rejecting?
Thanks..
My Company recently started Perm process and posted ads in newspaper and jobsites. We have recieved couple of resumes. One of the resume meets almost all requirements, but doesn't have enough experiance in one skill set and also doesn't have required Bachelors Degree
Do we need to do interview candidates before rejecting?
Thanks..
2010 famous movie quotes funny. Classic funny movie quotes
Green.Tech
03-04 02:14 PM
Hi
I am qualified in finance;started my career in finance & continued for 4 yrs. then switched over to SAP implementation ; for over 3 yrs now, i have been into SAP implementation projects. I have H1B approved for SAP work.
Now, can I take up a job with a different title - say, "Finance Analyst" or "Corporate Finance"? I have been talking to various clients in California that are interested in offering me finance positions.
Please fill out your profile so people can answer your query in a better way.
I am qualified in finance;started my career in finance & continued for 4 yrs. then switched over to SAP implementation ; for over 3 yrs now, i have been into SAP implementation projects. I have H1B approved for SAP work.
Now, can I take up a job with a different title - say, "Finance Analyst" or "Corporate Finance"? I have been talking to various clients in California that are interested in offering me finance positions.
Please fill out your profile so people can answer your query in a better way.
more...

crystal
06-21 08:39 PM
AR-11 form you send to different address . It is not part of I-485.
It is less likely that they compare your addresses with AR-11 address audit logs.
I think you should not worry too much about it.
Though you need to send AR-11 with in 10 days of your move to new address , I guess you can still send AR-11 form ,as AR-11 form does not ask from which date you moved to the new address. Check with your lawyer also
Please help.
It is less likely that they compare your addresses with AR-11 address audit logs.
I think you should not worry too much about it.
Though you need to send AR-11 with in 10 days of your move to new address , I guess you can still send AR-11 form ,as AR-11 form does not ask from which date you moved to the new address. Check with your lawyer also
Please help.
hair FAMOUS MOVIE QUOTES FUNNY ALL TIME. Famous

GIDOC
07-15 12:09 AM
Good Job Geesee,
This is a good avenue for highlighting our issues. I will send her a letter also about retrogression and FBI namecheck issues.
This is a good avenue for highlighting our issues. I will send her a letter also about retrogression and FBI namecheck issues.
more...
guyfromsg
08-21 09:18 PM
You could travel out and enter into US using your old visa stamp assuming that you enter before your old visa stamp expires. However show the new approved I-797 H1B petition at port of entry and they MOSTLY will give you a new I-94 valid till the expiration of new I-797 approval.
That's wonderful news and thank you for that. Is there a benefit of getting a 1-94 upto the extended date, does 1-94 determine the visa validity not the actual visa stamp? Since I-94 is taken when exiting US the next entry requires visa stamp anyway?
Thanks again.
That's wonderful news and thank you for that. Is there a benefit of getting a 1-94 upto the extended date, does 1-94 determine the visa validity not the actual visa stamp? Since I-94 is taken when exiting US the next entry requires visa stamp anyway?
Thanks again.
hot Funny Movie Quote
franklin
08-24 11:16 AM
Its fine for me in Firefox. Do you have flashblock or other type extension installed?
more...
house funny thank you quotes.
kshitijnt
05-04 08:24 PM
Is there any way H1B can qualify as a EB1C?
tattoo images christmas funny movie quotes funny disney movie quotes. quotes about
kirupa
12-24 05:27 AM
Hi tanlee!
Since you are running Expression Blend 3, you can just open the Page.xaml.cs C# file directly inside Blend itself and write your code.
Cheers!
Kirupa :)
Since you are running Expression Blend 3, you can just open the Page.xaml.cs C# file directly inside Blend itself and write your code.
Cheers!
Kirupa :)
more...
pictures hair Movie Quotes Funny T Shirt famous movie quotes funny. funny face movie
chanduv23
09-13 02:20 PM
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - hurray we are all going to DCCCCCCCCC
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Monday
Tuesdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy - hurray we are all going to DCCCCCCCCC
dresses movie quotes of all time,
iv_only_hope
01-15 11:45 AM
As far as I know when I was in school getting my PhD (2003-2006) they had introduced a new rule saying that you could only get another OPT when you go for a higher degree. Example I did MS, use my OPT. If I go for higher degree like PhD I will get another OPT but if I go for another Masters I will not get an OPT since I used mine during first Masters. But please check with the rules in the school (contact the International Office and verify this).
You will be subject to cap if you come out of school and apply for non-profit job.
You could always apply through the Masters Quota which is easier than the generic and is not lottery based, yet.
Yes, if you dont get H1 and you are not in school etc. you will have to leave
You will be subject to cap if you come out of school and apply for non-profit job.
You could always apply through the Masters Quota which is easier than the generic and is not lottery based, yet.
Yes, if you dont get H1 and you are not in school etc. you will have to leave
more...
makeup pictures oO - Best Quotes of all Time best funny quotes of all time.
anilsal
01-29 12:48 PM
the second charge of "false statement" to the officer is? That will look negatively on the character of the applicant.
In general traffic citations are minor misdemeanours. Not sure about fishing. But the second charge IMO is a bit serious.
In general traffic citations are minor misdemeanours. Not sure about fishing. But the second charge IMO is a bit serious.
girlfriend Serious and silly quotes,
tnite
09-13 02:10 PM
Is it possible to change to Consular processing while I-140 and I-485 is in pending.
I filed 485 in Aug and do not have the receipt either.
Kindly advice.
If you search murthy forums ,there is a Q&A about this.Its easy to switch from CP to AOS but difficult the other way around.
check q2. in this pdf (http://www.jackson-hertogs.com/jh/faq/5051.pdf) document
Consult a lawyer
I filed 485 in Aug and do not have the receipt either.
Kindly advice.
If you search murthy forums ,there is a Q&A about this.Its easy to switch from CP to AOS but difficult the other way around.
check q2. in this pdf (http://www.jackson-hertogs.com/jh/faq/5051.pdf) document
Consult a lawyer
hairstyles Movie Quotes of All-Time –
chanduv23
09-15 10:23 PM
Thanks for reading this message. Since you are from mid-west, you are capable of taking your car and drive in the direction of DC. It will take anywhere from 9-15hours. But you will be able to do it.
If there was a possibility of USCIS handing a GC in person, you would have driven 50 hours. Can you not drive for 10hours for a cause that is affecting you, me and everyone around us?
Now make up your mind and drive and meet other mid-westerners in DC.
I know one mr Gan*** - who flew to Nebraska with a Substitute labor and i 140 petition on the last day before labor substitution was banned. Mr Gane** also filed for 485 after the fiasco and we had a drink together because he thought he did a marvellous job as he is just 2 months old in US and has just landed in a consulting job and already applied 140/485 during the fiasco.
But he is not willing to hop onto my car, lives 5 miles from my place in Queens, to go to DC.
This shows the poor attitude people have towards grassroots efforts.
If there was a possibility of USCIS handing a GC in person, you would have driven 50 hours. Can you not drive for 10hours for a cause that is affecting you, me and everyone around us?
Now make up your mind and drive and meet other mid-westerners in DC.
I know one mr Gan*** - who flew to Nebraska with a Substitute labor and i 140 petition on the last day before labor substitution was banned. Mr Gane** also filed for 485 after the fiasco and we had a drink together because he thought he did a marvellous job as he is just 2 months old in US and has just landed in a consulting job and already applied 140/485 during the fiasco.
But he is not willing to hop onto my car, lives 5 miles from my place in Queens, to go to DC.
This shows the poor attitude people have towards grassroots efforts.
ricky26
02-07 12:55 AM
Thanks for the reply.
What if, only H4 holder (AOS pending) returns to USA using valid (till Dec' 09) H4 stamping ? Do they (at POE) come to know that spouse's 485 has been approved ?
H1 holder (485 approved) will return afer couple of days.
Urgent please help by giving your suggestions/opinions/experiences.
Thank you.
What if, only H4 holder (AOS pending) returns to USA using valid (till Dec' 09) H4 stamping ? Do they (at POE) come to know that spouse's 485 has been approved ?
H1 holder (485 approved) will return afer couple of days.
Urgent please help by giving your suggestions/opinions/experiences.
Thank you.
arihant
09-11 04:28 PM
I presume data review is the first step when data is being reviewed and entered into the system. Once this is complete it goes into the black hole called In Process and remains there until your case is actually picked up and acted upon .... i.e. until your case enters the Certified or Denied state.
No comments:
Post a Comment