ramyacurious
12-10 08:57 PM
No. He got the new I797 recently and does'nt have VISA.
wallpaper piss on me »funny-pictures
a_tyagi26
02-02 12:08 PM
1. Im an MBBS, PhD
2. I obtained PhD in the United States in Biomedical Science
3. I have four first author paper and 9 co-author papers. I have 2 more co-author manuscripts in preparation. I have 50 citations for my papers.
4. I have done couple oral presentation and 7 poster presentations at national and international conferences.
5. I am currently working as a Research Associate (job title) for University.
6. I have reviewed 2 articles for a journal.
7. I have received one pre doctoral fellowship award from American Heart Association. Recently got young investigator award from University.
8. I have membership of five professional memberships.
9. I have 8 good letters of recommendation from three countries.
10. My area of research is translational and it is being highly promoted by NIH. This is very high impact area in cardiovascular medicine.
11. Currently in process to apply grant to pharma industry of nearly 100K. I have very good chance of getting this grant.
Already applied for EB2 NIW. My university is ready to apply for me under EB1-B (outstanding researcher). What are my chances of getting approval under EB1-b with above qualifications? If possible please suggest bests ways I can present my application to USCIS. I would really appreciate your response. Thanks.
2. I obtained PhD in the United States in Biomedical Science
3. I have four first author paper and 9 co-author papers. I have 2 more co-author manuscripts in preparation. I have 50 citations for my papers.
4. I have done couple oral presentation and 7 poster presentations at national and international conferences.
5. I am currently working as a Research Associate (job title) for University.
6. I have reviewed 2 articles for a journal.
7. I have received one pre doctoral fellowship award from American Heart Association. Recently got young investigator award from University.
8. I have membership of five professional memberships.
9. I have 8 good letters of recommendation from three countries.
10. My area of research is translational and it is being highly promoted by NIH. This is very high impact area in cardiovascular medicine.
11. Currently in process to apply grant to pharma industry of nearly 100K. I have very good chance of getting this grant.
Already applied for EB2 NIW. My university is ready to apply for me under EB1-B (outstanding researcher). What are my chances of getting approval under EB1-b with above qualifications? If possible please suggest bests ways I can present my application to USCIS. I would really appreciate your response. Thanks.
widad2020
06-10 10:57 AM
USCIS is going to issue two year EAD starting at the end of June 2008 for those AOS applicants whose cases USCIS expects to get deleyed more than a year.
"
I'm also pleased to announce that we will be extending the validity period of the employment authorization documents that we issue to individuals who are waiting adjustment of status to lawful permit residenture or in colloquial phrase, the green card.
Currently, adjustment applications are granted employment authorization documents with only a one year maximum validity. Beginning later this month, we'll start issuing these documents with a two-year validity period for aliens who are waiting adjustment of status if their application is expected to be pending for more than a year."
http://www.dhs.gov/xnews/releases/pr_1213101513448.shtm
"
I'm also pleased to announce that we will be extending the validity period of the employment authorization documents that we issue to individuals who are waiting adjustment of status to lawful permit residenture or in colloquial phrase, the green card.
Currently, adjustment applications are granted employment authorization documents with only a one year maximum validity. Beginning later this month, we'll start issuing these documents with a two-year validity period for aliens who are waiting adjustment of status if their application is expected to be pending for more than a year."
http://www.dhs.gov/xnews/releases/pr_1213101513448.shtm
2011 This hilarious funny picture
yestogc
10-08 01:35 PM
Anyone can shed some light on this.
more...
Karthikthiru
09-19 12:50 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/19/us/19immigration.html?ref=washington
Thanks
Karthik
Thanks
Karthik
snathan
04-15 11:37 AM
Hi
I concurrently filed both my I-140 and I-485 back in Oct 09. My I-140 was approved on March 18th and then nothing since. I read that by concurrent filing the process is quicker. I am on an EB1-C. My question is has anyone had any experience in the time frame for concurrent filing under the category i am under? I have checked the tracker and cannot see anyone in similar position. Time line is what i am looking for or is it a "wait and see" situation?
Thanks
Please provide us more information. If you are working as a manager in IT and especially from Indian companies, USCIS is investigating the EB1C cases as there is rampant corruption and manipulation. I am not sure what you mean by EB1-C - is it china or EB1C.
would you mind to tell us which company sponsoring your GC.
I concurrently filed both my I-140 and I-485 back in Oct 09. My I-140 was approved on March 18th and then nothing since. I read that by concurrent filing the process is quicker. I am on an EB1-C. My question is has anyone had any experience in the time frame for concurrent filing under the category i am under? I have checked the tracker and cannot see anyone in similar position. Time line is what i am looking for or is it a "wait and see" situation?
Thanks
Please provide us more information. If you are working as a manager in IT and especially from Indian companies, USCIS is investigating the EB1C cases as there is rampant corruption and manipulation. I am not sure what you mean by EB1-C - is it china or EB1C.
would you mind to tell us which company sponsoring your GC.
more...
desi3933
12-15 02:45 PM
My wife last time entered to US with H4 in June 2010. Then she applied for F1 status and got approved in Nov 2010.
H4 visa stamping Expires on Feb 20111.
She is planning to go India by Jan 2011 for 2 weeks. She is planning to come before Visa expires.
Is it possible to enter US with old H4 visa stamping?
Do we really need to stamp visa with F1?
F1 visa stamp is needed if she plans to continue her studies on F1 and would like to avail OPT.
________________
Not a legal advice.
H4 visa stamping Expires on Feb 20111.
She is planning to go India by Jan 2011 for 2 weeks. She is planning to come before Visa expires.
Is it possible to enter US with old H4 visa stamping?
Do we really need to stamp visa with F1?
F1 visa stamp is needed if she plans to continue her studies on F1 and would like to avail OPT.
________________
Not a legal advice.
2010 Funny animals
ps57002
09-23 07:28 PM
Just read this on another forum.....
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2008/09/menendez-introd.html
Where does that put us considering the house bill didn't even make it to markup today?
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2008/09/menendez-introd.html
Where does that put us considering the house bill didn't even make it to markup today?
more...
va_dude
02-04 01:07 PM
It's not clear what you really mean.
You say your employer has agreed to file your AOS papers but has not agreed to proceed with the processing. Isn't that one and the same?
Besides you should ask for exactly what the risk is.
Maybe hiring your own immigration attorney or a consult is the best to get your facts straight.
You say your employer has agreed to file your AOS papers but has not agreed to proceed with the processing. Isn't that one and the same?
Besides you should ask for exactly what the risk is.
Maybe hiring your own immigration attorney or a consult is the best to get your facts straight.
hair funny.com
Steve Mitchell
January 24th, 2005, 10:41 PM
An 8 MP DSLR for under a $1,000 looks very good, as does the dust protection feature. Olympus makes a good product. For those who are not familiar, the info is here (http://www.dphoto.us/news/node/view/371).
more...
GCPain1
09-20 08:36 PM
I have been arrested on Domestic Violence call by my wife ( of cource false allegations) about month back. Police investigation did not find any evidences and never sent file to DA for filing hence DA never filed charges.
Now USCIS requesting following
1) Please submit an arrest record and final court dispositions for each of your arrests. Court dispositions must be in the original and bear the stamp and/r seal of the appropriate court or clerk. If a court disposition or police record is not available, you must provide official or certified evidence from the appropriate law enforcement agency or court confirming the record in unavailable. Please note, these documents must either be the original or certified copy.
How to get court deposition or evidence that no charge are filed against this arrest?
I have filed petition for expunging arrest record but that will take a while to conclude.
Please advice what proof I can send to USCIS that this arrest did not even result in charges in court.
Thanks
Now USCIS requesting following
1) Please submit an arrest record and final court dispositions for each of your arrests. Court dispositions must be in the original and bear the stamp and/r seal of the appropriate court or clerk. If a court disposition or police record is not available, you must provide official or certified evidence from the appropriate law enforcement agency or court confirming the record in unavailable. Please note, these documents must either be the original or certified copy.
How to get court deposition or evidence that no charge are filed against this arrest?
I have filed petition for expunging arrest record but that will take a while to conclude.
Please advice what proof I can send to USCIS that this arrest did not even result in charges in court.
Thanks
hot ://images.usefulzero.com/

new2gc
01-25 01:37 PM
will pop up... :-)
But hey...many people will get benefited...regular EB will have less demand too....
But hey...many people will get benefited...regular EB will have less demand too....
more...
house of funny bumper sticker 2
abracadabra102
07-15 12:12 PM
I sent my paperwork in Sep 2005
IO is confused surely :D
IO is confused surely :D
tattoo GTAForums.com -gt; The Funny
idark
06-29 02:19 PM
Nice concept :) Very innovative!
more...
pictures funny posters 16742
harrydr
01-13 09:34 PM
Can anyone clear my doubts on the 2 scenarios below. Thanks.
dresses bestworldstuff.blogspot.com
lazycis
01-28 09:16 PM
There will be no FP for EAD renewal.
more...
makeup funny-cats-pictures
eyeswe
02-13 06:38 AM
Sorry I am not going to be help, but I would be interested in knowing when you find, why that was so.. I am one of the unlucky few whu missed the July 2007 filing bonanza by 1 day, based on when my labor was filed.. so if there is an alternate way to assign PD.. I can still continue crying....:confused:
girlfriend Get Funny Pictures
sobers
02-17 06:58 PM
http://www.nysun.com/article/27801
McCain Plans a Visit To Rally For Immigration Reform Plan
By DANIELA GERSON - Staff Reporter of the NY Sun
February 17, 2006
A Republican senator is coming to New York to rally support for an immigration reform plan that is winning many fans in immigrant circles. He'll likely arrive before New York's Democratic senators even take a public stance on the divisive issue.
Senator McCain, a Republican of Arizona who will likely run for president in 2008, will headline a town hall meeting and rally for immigration reform expected to attract 1,000 people to Lower Manhattan on February 27. The evening will be an opportunity for him to push the bipartisan bill he is sponsoring with Senator Kennedy, a Democrat of Massachusetts.
McCain Plans a Visit To Rally For Immigration Reform Plan
By DANIELA GERSON - Staff Reporter of the NY Sun
February 17, 2006
A Republican senator is coming to New York to rally support for an immigration reform plan that is winning many fans in immigrant circles. He'll likely arrive before New York's Democratic senators even take a public stance on the divisive issue.
Senator McCain, a Republican of Arizona who will likely run for president in 2008, will headline a town hall meeting and rally for immigration reform expected to attract 1,000 people to Lower Manhattan on February 27. The evening will be an opportunity for him to push the bipartisan bill he is sponsoring with Senator Kennedy, a Democrat of Massachusetts.
hairstyles Zombie Kittehs! funny.com.
KarachiWala
12-13 11:22 AM
Thanks for the response. I got same response from my lawyer too. Seems like the rumors out there is wrong.. :-)
Rgds
KarachiWala
Rgds
KarachiWala
Blog Feeds
05-03 08:00 PM
Interesting. The Chair of the Senate's Immigration Subcommittee is sounding pretty confident that an immigration plan will be signed by the President before 2009 is over.
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/05/schumer-immigration-reform-will-happen-this-year.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/05/schumer-immigration-reform-will-happen-this-year.html)
Alfio
06-28 09:57 AM
Thank you. The lawyer is in Missouri. I will try to ask the documentation back.
In the US, attorney ethics rules vary somewhat from state to state. In most states, you are clearly entitled to all substantive materials contained in your case file. Unless the retainer/fee agreement clearly obligates you to pay for copying costs in this circumstance, the law firm should give you the documents you want without charge.
In the US, attorney ethics rules vary somewhat from state to state. In most states, you are clearly entitled to all substantive materials contained in your case file. Unless the retainer/fee agreement clearly obligates you to pay for copying costs in this circumstance, the law firm should give you the documents you want without charge.
No comments:
Post a Comment