Tuesday, June 28, 2011

funny photoshop

images funny photoshop trick done in funny photoshop. hot Posts Tagged “photoshop” funny photoshop pictures. funny photoshop.
  • hot Posts Tagged “photoshop” funny photoshop pictures. funny photoshop.



  • Aristotle08
    07-08 10:28 PM
    Hello,
    My labor certification was filed in December '07 and is in the process of audit (Fragomen law firm issue). Meanwhile, there is news that my company is being sold off. Will I be able to continue my GC process if the company gets sold off but I am able to retain the same job and title.
    Is anyone else facing a similar situation? What are my options here?
    Thanks,
    Aristotle08.





    wallpaper hot Posts Tagged “photoshop” funny photoshop pictures. funny photoshop. funny photoshop. funny photoshop photo
  • funny photoshop photo



  • admin
    02-09 01:27 PM
    Microsoft is definitely working on increasing H1-B and EB GC quotas. It is possible that they might have been one of main proponents of the immigration clauses in S.1932





    funny photoshop. as “The Funny Photoshop of
  • as “The Funny Photoshop of



  • eastindia
    05-14 02:54 PM
    Why cannot Indians apply in it? If you need diversity you need everyone allowed to apply?





    2011 funny photoshop photo funny photoshop. funny photoshop animals monkey
  • funny photoshop animals monkey



  • sw33t
    08-22 12:04 AM
    Please join the Texas IV group for more information.

    Thank you

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/texasiv



    more...


    funny photoshop. cctv-fire-funny-photoshop-by-
  • cctv-fire-funny-photoshop-by-



  • nobody
    05-09 04:18 PM
    :sigh:





    funny photoshop. funny-pictures-adobe-photoshop
  • funny-pictures-adobe-photoshop



  • Pasquale
    04-01 01:07 AM
    You guys are funny......... in bed.



    more...


    funny photoshop. 45 Strange and Funny Photoshop
  • 45 Strange and Funny Photoshop



  • pmat
    02-18 10:18 PM
    There is no way that she can start working from April. If her H1B is approved, the earliest she can start working will be Oct 1, 2007. Also, make sure that her H1B is filed ASAP because the 20,000 MS quota has also been seen to evaporate pretty quickly (~1-2 months).

    In other words, she will have to convince her employer to allow her to start from October.





    2010 as “The Funny Photoshop of funny photoshop. funny photoshop trick done in
  • funny photoshop trick done in



  • eager_immi
    07-18 03:47 PM
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\



    more...


    funny photoshop. 2010 funny photoshop animals
  • 2010 funny photoshop animals



  • atiq4
    10-07 04:35 PM
    First time I applied Labor Certification (LC) in 2004(pending, not approved or denied) and second time I applied on PERM without porting the first Labor application date with same company, same catagory(EB3) and same job description which approved with PD Feb 2006. I applied 485 on july last year when all PD were current.

    Question: Can I port my PD from the first Labor application date now.





    hair funny photoshop animals monkey funny photoshop. Funny Photoshop Photos.
  • Funny Photoshop Photos.



  • satishbsk
    10-29 12:12 PM
    Hi friends,

    Based on the predictions for the November 7th 2006 elections for the House, looks like the democrats will grab a considerable amount of seats,
    viz - Democrats - around 228, Republicans - 205

    What do you guys think based on this? I hope starting from January 2007, there should be some light.

    Thinking ahead, We should work with the democrats, rather than republicans. Citizens of US, who immigrated from India should vote for Democrats and make them win this elections.

    Thanks
    Satish



    more...


    funny photoshop. Cage funny photoshop pic
  • Cage funny photoshop pic



  • coalfadmin
    01-24 02:34 PM
    I have an employee who was a student and then got employment authorization. She asked me to begin the process of getting her an H1B; but then we determined that she really wanted a green card. Can I use the LCA I got for her H1B to apply for her I-i40?





    hot cctv-fire-funny-photoshop-by- funny photoshop. Funny Photoshop
  • Funny Photoshop



  • H1bfighter
    07-09 04:14 AM
    Inorder to take the priority date with you, the I140 petition (after the labour approval) needs to be approved.

    I think there is no way you can take your priority date with you just with labour approval.



    more...


    house Photoshop funny photoshop. and insects meet Photoshop
  • and insects meet Photoshop



  • AnalyzeThis
    05-26 12:01 AM
    Dear Experts/Lawyers,

    I wanted to ask a question about my status based on the situation described below:

    1. I entered the United States on F1 Visa in 2003.
    2. Applied for and got H1B approved, with the bottom right part attached. The visa was valid till November 2008.
    3. Applied for and got H1B extension approved, with the bottom right part attached. The visa is valid till November 2011.
    4. Never left the United States since I entered in 2003 on F1 Visa.
    5. My passport expires in the middle of 2010.

    Based on this, in order to ensure my legal stay in the United States, do I need to do anything, except renew my passport at some point of time before it expires, in terms of either having to leave the US, or go to some agency to update something? Please suggest. Thank you for your help.





    tattoo funny-pictures-adobe-photoshop funny photoshop. Funny Photoshop Creations
  • Funny Photoshop Creations



  • problem2010
    01-06 12:18 PM
    Hi

    I came to the US on H4 and then applied for H1-B. My H4 visa expired. My H1-B was approved but I was not staffed and hence not paid for the past one year and as a result I do not have pay stubs. I do not have the H1-B stamping on my passport. Now I want to apply for H4 from my home country based on my husband's H1-B.

    My question is when I fill in the DS156 form what should I fill in for the following parts

    1. #20 and #21 - Name and address of you current employer and Present Occupation
    (Would I have to give details about the employer who filed my H1-B even though I do not have H1-B stamp on my passport)

    2. #30 Have you ever been issued a US Visa - Yes/No (I do not have the H1-B stamp, I only have the previous H4 stamp)

    When , Where, What Type of Visa (Would I have to mention about my H1 or H4?)

    Please can anyone help me with these questions

    Thanks



    more...


    pictures 45 Strange and Funny Photoshop funny photoshop. many funny PhotoShop jobs
  • many funny PhotoShop jobs



  • sshekar
    08-19 08:22 AM
    As far as I know, the 5 year wait period was until a couple years ago when the family based GC was backlogged. I got married in 2004 and had to wait until 2008 to file for GC, when my husband got his citizenship. At that time, our attorney advised this as the best course, since the priority dates were about 5 years out.
    Filing for spouse falls under 2A of the family sponsored GC and currently the priority date for 2A India is 01 Jan 2010. In my estimation, you should get a GC within 12-18 mths.
    But then again, I am not an attorney - so please consult one to validate this information.
    Hope this helps.





    dresses Funny Photoshop funny photoshop. Crazy and Funny photoshop
  • Crazy and Funny photoshop



  • chanduv23
    03-01 07:13 AM
    Hi,
    My attorney filed for H1B extension.
    Unfortunately, by mistake LCA stating dates from 07/31/2007 to 07/30/2010.
    but I am only qualify upto 06/30/2010 as per 6 year H1B limit.
    Atty, told me that 1-129 going to file upto 06/30/2010.
    Is it o.k.
    I will appreciate your input!
    Thank you

    You can file an amendment. Mistakes is so common at USCIS.

    If you dont want to, I think you can recapture your unused time on h1b and get h1b for extended period based on time not in the US. Check with attorney and see if you can get h1b extension for all the time you were not in US.



    more...


    makeup 2010 funny photoshop animals funny photoshop. Photoshop
  • Photoshop



  • desixp
    05-28 08:46 PM
    Hi RayofLight,

    Thanks for your effort. Will meet you at DC.

    DesiXP





    girlfriend Funny Photoshop Creations funny photoshop. funny photoshop breaking of
  • funny photoshop breaking of



  • waiting_greencard
    10-27 05:01 PM
    Hi,

    I need some clarification/suggestion regarding my status.

    I came to US on F1 and am currently working on H1-B (never got H1 stamping) and I got married here in US. I applied for 485 as dependant with my spouse and I got my EAD/AP. I am still continuing on my H1-B without using EAD. We are planning to go to India in Dec and I prefer to use my AP while entering US and would like to continue working on my H1 (continue with same employer) after coming back. Is it possible and valid to do like that? If its ok, do I need to submit any form or anything to USCIS informing that. I prefer not to use EAD. Hope I am clear explaining my situation. Please suggest.





    hairstyles Cage funny photoshop pic funny photoshop. Funny Photoshop Images
  • Funny Photoshop Images



  • Daps
    05-10 05:38 PM
    I moved from Company A to company B towards the end of my H1 6 th year with only a month and half left in my H1. Company B applied for my 140 and 140 was approved just on the day of my 6 year completion. H1 transfer was filed in parallel in normal processing. H1 transfer has got an RFE now a day after 140 was approved.

    1. Will there be any problems in getting the H1 transfer based on the 140 approval with the new company? Please note that I do not have any days left in my original H1.

    2. What will the duration of H1 if the transfer gets approved?

    3. I am continuing to work based on 140 approval and pending h1 transfer. Please advice is it is ok.

    Thanks,
    Deepa





    cooolvick
    08-14 03:23 PM
    Thanks for the reply.

    Is it ok to recapture the old priority date which was in EB3 category in current I140 (EB2 category)?

    Will it affect the I140 approval anyways?

    Vikram





    pa_arora
    08-07 07:12 PM
    500 dollar question.

    LUD: Last Updated Date.
    RD: Received Date
    AD: Approval Date

    Just being proactive here and telling u all the 'dates' so that u done open a new thread for the other ones tomorrow. ;-)



    No comments:

    Post a Comment