narendra_modi
03-08 10:44 AM
It looks like the rumors are no more circulating of people being deported.
There are no posts on the forum about it. So either there are no deportations now or people have realized that they were only rumors.
On Feb 16, I invited my neighbours on daughter's b'day and one of the lady was saying that one of her friend's was given only 20 days I-94 due to this new memo after so many argument because she has to wind up all her belonging here including her brand new car and her friend is leaving tommorrow that was on Feb. 17 ..I advised her to contact IV ..but was short of time ..don't know what happened later..never asked..
There are no posts on the forum about it. So either there are no deportations now or people have realized that they were only rumors.
On Feb 16, I invited my neighbours on daughter's b'day and one of the lady was saying that one of her friend's was given only 20 days I-94 due to this new memo after so many argument because she has to wind up all her belonging here including her brand new car and her friend is leaving tommorrow that was on Feb. 17 ..I advised her to contact IV ..but was short of time ..don't know what happened later..never asked..
wallpaper Funny Office Signs
nat23
12-15 09:35 AM
Have a question related to that:
If job / EB2 stipulates Bachelors + 5 years criteria, does it imply 5 years after obtaining the degree or can the experience be cumulative ?
From what I know the 5 yrs are after obtaining the degree. Your job responsibilities should increase in those 5 yrs. That is why when people try to apply under EB2 with Bachelors + 5 years criteria the experience letters play a big role. On the other hand when people substitute the Bachelors + 5 years criteria with MS and a few yrs experience all they need is the degree and a letter from the co-worker that they worked there without having to spell out the job responsibilities.
Having said all this, I might be wrong as I'm not a lawyer.
Cheers
Nat
If job / EB2 stipulates Bachelors + 5 years criteria, does it imply 5 years after obtaining the degree or can the experience be cumulative ?
From what I know the 5 yrs are after obtaining the degree. Your job responsibilities should increase in those 5 yrs. That is why when people try to apply under EB2 with Bachelors + 5 years criteria the experience letters play a big role. On the other hand when people substitute the Bachelors + 5 years criteria with MS and a few yrs experience all they need is the degree and a letter from the co-worker that they worked there without having to spell out the job responsibilities.
Having said all this, I might be wrong as I'm not a lawyer.
Cheers
Nat
achopra76
08-22 09:19 PM
hi everyone,
i wondered if someone could help me find answer to the following questions.
I am a Physician and currently in Residency program which is for 3 years. my residency ends on 30th September 2008 and i have H1b status. I have been offered Fellowship in my desired specialty but it starts on 1st January 2009, therfore there is a gap of 3 months between the end of my current job and beginning of my next job.
so my questions are:
1. H1 petition which I will file for my fellowship starting 1st jan 2009 would be an extension of my current H1 or would I have to file a new H1?
2. suppose I find a job for 3 months gap period at the same institution where I have got my fellowship (keeping in mind that decription of this job would be a little different from what i will be starting from 1st jan 2009), would i have to file for 2 different H1B petitions (one for 3 month period starting 1st oct 2008 and the other for fellowship starting 1 st jan 2009).
3.also, I was thinking that if I file for H1 approval say in july 2008 for the fellowship starting 1st jan 2009 and get approval by mid september 2008. with the approved petition I go back to India and have a vacation for 3 months and come back to US in late december 2008 on H1B again for Fellowship beginning 1st jan 2009. In this case, what would be my status for the gap period of 3 months that I spent in India?
also, would I be issued a new SSN when i come back again. also, i have heard rumors that US embassy in Delhi can hassle you to get H1. How true is that?
Is there any other option someone can suggest?
Thanks for your patient in reading my message.
i wondered if someone could help me find answer to the following questions.
I am a Physician and currently in Residency program which is for 3 years. my residency ends on 30th September 2008 and i have H1b status. I have been offered Fellowship in my desired specialty but it starts on 1st January 2009, therfore there is a gap of 3 months between the end of my current job and beginning of my next job.
so my questions are:
1. H1 petition which I will file for my fellowship starting 1st jan 2009 would be an extension of my current H1 or would I have to file a new H1?
2. suppose I find a job for 3 months gap period at the same institution where I have got my fellowship (keeping in mind that decription of this job would be a little different from what i will be starting from 1st jan 2009), would i have to file for 2 different H1B petitions (one for 3 month period starting 1st oct 2008 and the other for fellowship starting 1 st jan 2009).
3.also, I was thinking that if I file for H1 approval say in july 2008 for the fellowship starting 1st jan 2009 and get approval by mid september 2008. with the approved petition I go back to India and have a vacation for 3 months and come back to US in late december 2008 on H1B again for Fellowship beginning 1st jan 2009. In this case, what would be my status for the gap period of 3 months that I spent in India?
also, would I be issued a new SSN when i come back again. also, i have heard rumors that US embassy in Delhi can hassle you to get H1. How true is that?
Is there any other option someone can suggest?
Thanks for your patient in reading my message.
2011 free funny office signs
rockstart
04-07 09:19 AM
With the new 180 days rule for NC I guess we should not be worrying too much about it.
more...
redgreen
05-21 12:33 PM
there are many threads on the same topic. it is an error by them when they send a document which can not be classified in anything else in those categories. may be some inexperienced employee is updating it.
i got this when they redirected my finger print notice returned from my previous address. status looks as if my gc is already sent by them but for the last 7 months, it is the same and I haven't got anything other than the redirected finger print notice.
i got this when they redirected my finger print notice returned from my previous address. status looks as if my gc is already sent by them but for the last 7 months, it is the same and I haven't got anything other than the redirected finger print notice.
sbmallik
05-29 09:16 PM
Yes your employer can apply L1 visa for you again.
more...
anandrajesh
09-26 07:15 PM
I am in the same situation.........
Same here...
Same here...
2010 signage funny
msp1976
04-13 12:08 PM
Some respectable names in the members list...
I donot think that these people are directly responsible for creating the issue in the first place....It is a reactive response to the anti-immigrant postures of many candidates...Also people like are us are not eligible to donate to immigrantList...Only citizens or premanant residents can contribute to immigrantList.....
I donot think that these people are directly responsible for creating the issue in the first place....It is a reactive response to the anti-immigrant postures of many candidates...Also people like are us are not eligible to donate to immigrantList...Only citizens or premanant residents can contribute to immigrantList.....
more...
bitnbyte
05-05 04:49 PM
Your 9 month initial stay will not be counted as you stayed 1 year out of usa.
So total L1 period is 13 months so far. and Total of l1+h1 is 6 years. so you can have 4 years + 9 months on H1 and your initial H1 will be for 3 years
So total L1 period is 13 months so far. and Total of l1+h1 is 6 years. so you can have 4 years + 9 months on H1 and your initial H1 will be for 3 years
hair Office Signs Pro LLC :: Funny
Blog Feeds
06-17 08:40 PM
In a recent decision, RUIZ-DIAZ v. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, the court ruled that Petitioners who filed or will file a Petition for Special Immigrant Religious Worker Visa (Form I-360) with United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (�USCIS�) on behalf of individual beneficiaries are hereby notified that you or your beneficiary may now file an Application for Adjustment of Status (Form I-485) and, if your beneficiary seeks employment status as an adjustment applicant, an Application for Employment Authorization (Form I-765) even if USCIS has not yet issued a final administrative decision regarding the I- 360 petition. Previously, the I-360 had to be adjudicated before the adjustment package could be filed.
The Court has invalidated USCIS� bar against concurrent filings as an unreasonable
interpretation of the governing statute. Pursuant to an order dated June 11, 2009, USCIS is required to accept as properly filed adjustment of status applications (Form I-485) and employment authorization applications (Form I-765) from individuals who are beneficiaries of petitions for special immigrant visas (Form I-360 (http://www.h1b.biz/lawyer-attorney-1137192.html)), whether submitted concurrently with or subsequent to the visa petition, provided the applications meet USCIS� valid filing requirements.
Bear in mind that this decision may be subject to Appeal, so things can still change. But for now this is a victory to the applicants filing under this category.
More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2009/06/religious_workers_visas_distri.html)
The Court has invalidated USCIS� bar against concurrent filings as an unreasonable
interpretation of the governing statute. Pursuant to an order dated June 11, 2009, USCIS is required to accept as properly filed adjustment of status applications (Form I-485) and employment authorization applications (Form I-765) from individuals who are beneficiaries of petitions for special immigrant visas (Form I-360 (http://www.h1b.biz/lawyer-attorney-1137192.html)), whether submitted concurrently with or subsequent to the visa petition, provided the applications meet USCIS� valid filing requirements.
Bear in mind that this decision may be subject to Appeal, so things can still change. But for now this is a victory to the applicants filing under this category.
More... (http://www.visalawyerblog.com/2009/06/religious_workers_visas_distri.html)
more...
nhfirefighter13
June 8th, 2005, 04:16 AM
Good job!
hot Funny-Office-Signs-and-Sayings
pokiri
07-08 10:51 PM
Hi,
My wife got her H1B in Oct 2008. But could not work until date.
We want to get her H1B transferred back to H4. There are NO pay stubs for her.
I am on H1B with job. And I have my pay stubs.
Will there be any problem in her H1B to H4 transfer without her pay stubs ?
Thank you.
My wife got her H1B in Oct 2008. But could not work until date.
We want to get her H1B transferred back to H4. There are NO pay stubs for her.
I am on H1B with job. And I have my pay stubs.
Will there be any problem in her H1B to H4 transfer without her pay stubs ?
Thank you.
more...
house of funny office signs
shekhar10c
06-13 06:46 PM
He is probably stucked in name check. If that clears he will get the visa.
Hey people , i need help. as EB-3 is current , my spouse who is on H4 ,applied for change of status(H-4 to F-1) ,so can i file her papers along wth mine in I-485 or not? change of status is in process.
Reply soon!!!!!!
Hey people , i need help. as EB-3 is current , my spouse who is on H4 ,applied for change of status(H-4 to F-1) ,so can i file her papers along wth mine in I-485 or not? change of status is in process.
Reply soon!!!!!!
tattoo office signs…or maybe not.
arihant
05-03 04:12 PM
I got my 45 day letter last month. The letter came to the Lawyer's office who faxed it to HR. HR director signed it and returned it to the lawyer who then posted it back to BEC. I looked at a copy of this letter. It is very straight forward. It only requires the attention of employer and/or lawyer. The employee does not figure into it at all. So, follow up with employer (HR) and your lawyer about it. But do not delay. If BEC does not receive a response within 45 days they will mercilessly close the case. So, beware!
Hope this helps answer your question.
Hope this helps answer your question.
more...
pictures Hilarious and Funny signs
engineer
07-20 03:54 PM
< bump >
dresses Funny Office Signs This
jfredr
07-27 03:15 PM
if you have more money done it to IV why do u
want to donate to USCIS
want to donate to USCIS
more...
makeup Office Signs Pro LLC :: Funny
andy garcia
08-15 07:39 AM
Thanks andy,
One more question?
Can i get an extension in US or do have to go to canada for my extesion?
You will get the extension from the CIS here. You will only need to go to Canada if you want the visa stamped on your passport.
andy
One more question?
Can i get an extension in US or do have to go to canada for my extesion?
You will get the extension from the CIS here. You will only need to go to Canada if you want the visa stamped on your passport.
andy
girlfriend Order this funny office sign
Sakthisagar
10-25 09:33 AM
This was already dicussed here in a seperate thread almost 3 weeks ago and everybody knows this is the face saving techniqu of Infosys by paying some not popular channels in USA. just to save from the CHOP SHOP thing.
So India is always open her arms to any one who want to go back, no one is blocking anybody. But before going know the TRUTH as it is. not from the media. for that matter all Indian medias are false news mongers, as discussed in previous thread.
So this is again a MEDIA Baffoons gimmick.
So India is always open her arms to any one who want to go back, no one is blocking anybody. But before going know the TRUTH as it is. not from the media. for that matter all Indian medias are false news mongers, as discussed in previous thread.
So this is again a MEDIA Baffoons gimmick.
hairstyles Funny office door signs
metzkim
09-04 10:23 AM
Hi guys,
I am new to this forum. I am a recruiter and I have a candidate for a position in the US who is close to getting an offer. Here is my situation, any help would be appreciated.
Candidate is a Canadian Citizen currently in the US working with TN (Nafta Visa)
He has renewed his TN 4 times.
He is now close to receiving an offer from my client, but his current company just filed his petition for a H1B visa.
Not sure what is best for him and new employer. Candidate just received an email from his HR that he can't travel during petition, but would the new job, he will need to go to Israel for training. Can he make a request to his current employer to withdraw his petition once he decides to change companies in order to do TN visa again?
Any help would me much appreciated.
I am new to this forum. I am a recruiter and I have a candidate for a position in the US who is close to getting an offer. Here is my situation, any help would be appreciated.
Candidate is a Canadian Citizen currently in the US working with TN (Nafta Visa)
He has renewed his TN 4 times.
He is now close to receiving an offer from my client, but his current company just filed his petition for a H1B visa.
Not sure what is best for him and new employer. Candidate just received an email from his HR that he can't travel during petition, but would the new job, he will need to go to Israel for training. Can he make a request to his current employer to withdraw his petition once he decides to change companies in order to do TN visa again?
Any help would me much appreciated.
abhishek101
08-30 05:34 PM
I work for a Fortune 10 company ( I am FTE there) and have been working with them since 2001. Got my 4th 3 year H1b Extension in 2009.
I had the visit from USCIS officer few months back, she said that is it Random. She asked routine questions. In our company we have two titles a corporate title and a working title (one for industry and one for job) she was very understanding about that difference. She asked me for a salary slip, address for my HR and some routine questions for my job.
I did talk to my lawyer after that and she said that she has started hearing about that for our company and it is ok. It is nearly 3 months since then and I have not heard anything so I assume everything is ok.
Don't worry I was very unsetled to see the USCIS and it did take me few days to get over it, but everything should be ok.
I had the visit from USCIS officer few months back, she said that is it Random. She asked routine questions. In our company we have two titles a corporate title and a working title (one for industry and one for job) she was very understanding about that difference. She asked me for a salary slip, address for my HR and some routine questions for my job.
I did talk to my lawyer after that and she said that she has started hearing about that for our company and it is ok. It is nearly 3 months since then and I have not heard anything so I assume everything is ok.
Don't worry I was very unsetled to see the USCIS and it did take me few days to get over it, but everything should be ok.
roseball
04-04 11:27 PM
IF labor approves, do labor dept informs employer only or they also inform candidate?
is it up to employer only to inform the candidate?
thanks.
Yes, only employer is informed by the DOL.
is it up to employer only to inform the candidate?
thanks.
Yes, only employer is informed by the DOL.
No comments:
Post a Comment