iv6523
06-11 08:17 PM
Hello,
Can any of you throw some light on these
To my understanding, if one is maxing out 6 years of H-1B visa on Nov 30, 2009 and doesn't have a way of extending to the 7th year H-1B.Then he has to stay physically outside of USA for 1 year.
1.Does 1 year stay have to be in the home country only?
2.Can one come and visit USA for a month[June 2010] or so between Nov30,09 and Nov 30,2010.[Eg: Conference, interview]?
3.If answer is yes to 2, would one have to stay for another 1 year away from July 2010? or they can come back to US during Dec 2010, if they have a new H-1B job?
Inputs appreciated.
Thanks
Can any of you throw some light on these
To my understanding, if one is maxing out 6 years of H-1B visa on Nov 30, 2009 and doesn't have a way of extending to the 7th year H-1B.Then he has to stay physically outside of USA for 1 year.
1.Does 1 year stay have to be in the home country only?
2.Can one come and visit USA for a month[June 2010] or so between Nov30,09 and Nov 30,2010.[Eg: Conference, interview]?
3.If answer is yes to 2, would one have to stay for another 1 year away from July 2010? or they can come back to US during Dec 2010, if they have a new H-1B job?
Inputs appreciated.
Thanks
wallpaper Funny Obama Pictures | Funny
h1techSlave
03-10 12:12 PM
carry police report or some other proof regarding the fire. my papers were stolen and I have always shown them the police report.
greensignal
12-27 12:00 PM
Hi Guys,
I have Soft LUD's on my I140, I1485 And my wife's 485 on 12-26-07 and today 12-27-07.
Any inputs? Hoping a approval but god knows what it is :confused:
I have Soft LUD's on my I140, I1485 And my wife's 485 on 12-26-07 and today 12-27-07.
Any inputs? Hoping a approval but god knows what it is :confused:
2011 quot;gt;Funny Obama Pictureslt;/agt;
kartikiran
12-31 02:53 PM
How are you planning to celebrate and what is your new year resolution?
party like the world is going to end in 2012 and there are only 2 more NewYear's Eve left in this world....
Party in TimesSquare in NYC...!!!
party like the world is going to end in 2012 and there are only 2 more NewYear's Eve left in this world....
Party in TimesSquare in NYC...!!!
more...

newbie2020
01-12 06:47 AM
The Vermount center seems to be having problems with their online system. I am in same boat as you, I have got the receipt for my H1 Extn but the System doesn't show up the receipt. You cannot rely on the online system or phone system to get your status update since they both share same data and both haven't been updated.

ho_gaya_kaya_?
07-15 12:25 PM
Have you considered undergoing sex-change operation ?
I mean it is an option after all... and you may get to understand women as well in the process
just kidding...
Good Luck :)
I mean it is an option after all... and you may get to understand women as well in the process
just kidding...
Good Luck :)
more...
rajeev_74
12-20 11:17 PM
Hi,
I was wondering if there is a limit on the # of travels for each AP approval. I received 2 AP documents valid until May 2010. I have already travelled twice. On my first return the immigration officer kept my AP document at POE (NY) but the 2nd time it was stamped & returned (Washington DC was POE) to me. I was wondering if I could use this document for subsequent re-entries or do I have to apply for a new AP.
Thanks,
Rajeev
I was wondering if there is a limit on the # of travels for each AP approval. I received 2 AP documents valid until May 2010. I have already travelled twice. On my first return the immigration officer kept my AP document at POE (NY) but the 2nd time it was stamped & returned (Washington DC was POE) to me. I was wondering if I could use this document for subsequent re-entries or do I have to apply for a new AP.
Thanks,
Rajeev
2010 funny obama funny obama
aj_jadeja
09-18 11:21 PM
Hi,
I will be going for H1B stamping in feb/March at Mumbai Consulate.
In 2001 my F1 visa got rejected 3 times because I showed that I have sister in USA.
My sister is in still in USA. Now while taking H1B appointment in form I have again to mention yes or no (for the Que do you have any relatives in USA)
What I should do? What will be the effect if I said No? Do you think, VO will ask me that your F1 got rejected because you had sister in USA? So now did she came back?
Please reply me ASAP.
Thanks,
As far as i know no us consulate has right to reject H1b unless u have fasle docs or involved in wrong activities. Also DO NOT GIVE/WRITE any FALSE information about you to them or in other words DO NOT LIE to them .
F1 rejection has NO baring on H1b.
hope this helps.
I will be going for H1B stamping in feb/March at Mumbai Consulate.
In 2001 my F1 visa got rejected 3 times because I showed that I have sister in USA.
My sister is in still in USA. Now while taking H1B appointment in form I have again to mention yes or no (for the Que do you have any relatives in USA)
What I should do? What will be the effect if I said No? Do you think, VO will ask me that your F1 got rejected because you had sister in USA? So now did she came back?
Please reply me ASAP.
Thanks,
As far as i know no us consulate has right to reject H1b unless u have fasle docs or involved in wrong activities. Also DO NOT GIVE/WRITE any FALSE information about you to them or in other words DO NOT LIE to them .
F1 rejection has NO baring on H1b.
hope this helps.
more...
Sakthisagar
10-26 08:33 AM
I wanna know about green card in the US. how can I get it and what benifits and loss would we face after getting this ? can I get it by marriage from any American girl? or how ? plz help me !
Are you in america already?? Please update your profile, what is your Visa status and other things, or are you planning to come to America. just for info asking this question?
Are you in america already?? Please update your profile, what is your Visa status and other things, or are you planning to come to America. just for info asking this question?
hair funny obama two
mrdelhiite
07-23 02:38 PM
I have an approved I-140 from my previous employer. Is there anyway, I can expedite my labor certification, I-140 approval and I-485 through my new employer on the basis of the previous approvals? I have a PD of jan'04. I know I retain my PD due to the I-140 but I wanted to know if there is anyway to not wait for the time it takes to get approval on LC and I-140.
no labor is position dependent not person dependent. You cannot make it go faster based on earlier 140.
-M
no labor is position dependent not person dependent. You cannot make it go faster based on earlier 140.
-M
more...

pune_guy
02-15 05:34 PM
Is it true that H4 spouse, who do not have SSN are not eligible for tax rebate if while filing a joint tax return for 2007 ITIN is used for spouse.
It seems ITIN is given to illegal aliens too and hence it is not possible for IRS to determine which ITIN holders are legal and which are illegal. Thus they are not going to give tax rebates to ITIN holders.
My wife is on H4 and has a EAD/AP. Should I apply for SSN to receive the tax rebates? But since the tax rebates are based on 2007 tax return I will have to file the tax return using her SSN to get the rebates.
Also will SSN affect her H4 status if EAD is not used?
What do you guys think?
It seems ITIN is given to illegal aliens too and hence it is not possible for IRS to determine which ITIN holders are legal and which are illegal. Thus they are not going to give tax rebates to ITIN holders.
My wife is on H4 and has a EAD/AP. Should I apply for SSN to receive the tax rebates? But since the tax rebates are based on 2007 tax return I will have to file the tax return using her SSN to get the rebates.
Also will SSN affect her H4 status if EAD is not used?
What do you guys think?
hot funny pics of obama. funny
ski_dude12
09-20 12:50 PM
Thank your for the response. Will consult my attorney now.
more...
house FUNNY OBAMA
raysaikat
09-28 09:38 PM
In general, if a green card holds stays outside US without any US ties for a long time, s/he technically abandons permanent residence. In practice, doing so may not trigger any activity from USCIS as such and the person may be able to enter US again. However, later on if s/he applies for US citizenship, s/he will likely be in trouble.
Usually people try to come back once every 6 months to maintain permanent residence. However, technically doing so is not sufficient; the key is maintaining ties in US in addition to not remain outside for too long.
You may be able to obtain advance permission from USCIS to remain outside US for a certain period of time without the risk of losing permanent residence. You may want to consult with an immigration attorney to know the options you have for your specific case.
Usually people try to come back once every 6 months to maintain permanent residence. However, technically doing so is not sufficient; the key is maintaining ties in US in addition to not remain outside for too long.
You may be able to obtain advance permission from USCIS to remain outside US for a certain period of time without the risk of losing permanent residence. You may want to consult with an immigration attorney to know the options you have for your specific case.
tattoo funny obama. funny cartoon
moonrah
05-11 06:23 PM
I think you are talking about labor certification, but how about I-140
more...
pictures Funny Obama Cartoon

nsn1234
07-27 12:11 AM
Hi,
my original labor got approved with a PD in July 2007 with Company A who is my current employer. I also applied for a seperate 140 based on a pre-approved labor in July 2007 with Company B and the PD for that labor is in 2005.
i was told that i can apply for 140/485 with my original labor and once the 140 for the pre-approved labor is approved, i can request for replacing the 140 with the other one with an earlier PD.
could any one repalce the 140 like this? if yes, how long it took for the process. does both 140 needs to be approved to do the interfiling?
what details we need for the 140 that we want to use. just the filing date, A# & approval date or the original or copy of the approval notice.
if Company B or its attoreny is not willing to provide the 140 details or approval notice, is there any way to get those details from INS.
i dont have any details with me except that i know that they applied for 140.
my original labor got approved with a PD in July 2007 with Company A who is my current employer. I also applied for a seperate 140 based on a pre-approved labor in July 2007 with Company B and the PD for that labor is in 2005.
i was told that i can apply for 140/485 with my original labor and once the 140 for the pre-approved labor is approved, i can request for replacing the 140 with the other one with an earlier PD.
could any one repalce the 140 like this? if yes, how long it took for the process. does both 140 needs to be approved to do the interfiling?
what details we need for the 140 that we want to use. just the filing date, A# & approval date or the original or copy of the approval notice.
if Company B or its attoreny is not willing to provide the 140 details or approval notice, is there any way to get those details from INS.
i dont have any details with me except that i know that they applied for 140.
dresses images funny obama quotes.
gcadream
03-01 09:46 AM
The best place to get all kind of information is:
Indian passport for minor children up to 15 years of age (http://www..com/nri/indianpassport/children-upto-15-years-of-age-minors.html)
I had recently applied for my 5 yr old son for passport renewal at washington DC embassy, as we fall under their jurisdiction and got the new passport.
I had mailed all the documents and it took around 1 months to get the passport.
Let me know for any more questions you have....
Indian passport for minor children up to 15 years of age (http://www..com/nri/indianpassport/children-upto-15-years-of-age-minors.html)
I had recently applied for my 5 yr old son for passport renewal at washington DC embassy, as we fall under their jurisdiction and got the new passport.
I had mailed all the documents and it took around 1 months to get the passport.
Let me know for any more questions you have....
more...
makeup Friday Funny - Obama#39;s Main
logiclife
04-20 07:07 PM
Thank you very very much for your contributions.
Total contributions so far have been around 88K. See the "Action Alerts" menu on the homepage. Its updated every 1-2 days.
Total contributions so far have been around 88K. See the "Action Alerts" menu on the homepage. Its updated every 1-2 days.
girlfriend was pretty funny! – Obama
trexx7
10-02 03:56 PM
I am currently working on H1B and have received my EAD and Advance Parole recently. I am planning to travel next month and want to use
my Advance Parole for this purpose. When I come back (to avoid h1b stamping again in home country). Do I need to use EAD to continue
working in US?
Thanks in advance
my Advance Parole for this purpose. When I come back (to avoid h1b stamping again in home country). Do I need to use EAD to continue
working in US?
Thanks in advance
hairstyles funny obama. obama bin laden
meenu_a
03-30 04:26 PM
Hello,
I am really having sleepless nights over this, thinking obsessively over and over.
Here is my situation:
I am working for a consulting company A since Feb 2003, and they filed for my GC in May 2003 in Ohio for a position. Even though I been working for the same company, I am working for a different position in California, and I never worked for the position in OHIO that is on GC Labor.
Now, its been two years I filed my 485, got EAD and everything. After 180 days of 485, my employer asked me to work on EAD (to avoid extending H-1). So now I am officially on EAD and used AP once.
At this time, my contract is coming to an end, can I look for another full time in CA area and use Ac-21 to port.? Is there any issue because even though I am working for the sponsoring employer, but not for the position on GC labor?
Or shall I not file AC-21, take a different job and come back to the sponsoring employer and work for that position upon GC approval? Or is that out of question because I already used EAD that means automatic invocation of AC-21?
Please suggest. Thanks
I am really having sleepless nights over this, thinking obsessively over and over.
Here is my situation:
I am working for a consulting company A since Feb 2003, and they filed for my GC in May 2003 in Ohio for a position. Even though I been working for the same company, I am working for a different position in California, and I never worked for the position in OHIO that is on GC Labor.
Now, its been two years I filed my 485, got EAD and everything. After 180 days of 485, my employer asked me to work on EAD (to avoid extending H-1). So now I am officially on EAD and used AP once.
At this time, my contract is coming to an end, can I look for another full time in CA area and use Ac-21 to port.? Is there any issue because even though I am working for the sponsoring employer, but not for the position on GC labor?
Or shall I not file AC-21, take a different job and come back to the sponsoring employer and work for that position upon GC approval? Or is that out of question because I already used EAD that means automatic invocation of AC-21?
Please suggest. Thanks
hsingh82
02-03 12:06 AM
Hello,
My labor got approved couple days ago and my employer would like to file I-140 without using an attorney. I have few questions, it might seem simple to you but I am confused:
I am a software engineer and labor approved for SOC 15-1032, what should be filled in the nontechnical description of job field? For H1B, my company listed duties of the position on the cover letter for this question, should it be the same way for I-140?
Anyone has sample template of the cover letter?
My company has not filed tax returns for the last quarter, will the returns of second last quarter do? I have W-2 which is substantially higher than the proffered wage.
Since I am earning more than the proffered wage should that be filled under "wages" on I-140 or the offered wage mentioned on perm?
Thanks and appreciate all replies.
My labor got approved couple days ago and my employer would like to file I-140 without using an attorney. I have few questions, it might seem simple to you but I am confused:
I am a software engineer and labor approved for SOC 15-1032, what should be filled in the nontechnical description of job field? For H1B, my company listed duties of the position on the cover letter for this question, should it be the same way for I-140?
Anyone has sample template of the cover letter?
My company has not filed tax returns for the last quarter, will the returns of second last quarter do? I have W-2 which is substantially higher than the proffered wage.
Since I am earning more than the proffered wage should that be filled under "wages" on I-140 or the offered wage mentioned on perm?
Thanks and appreciate all replies.
sideeque
03-07 09:31 PM
I applied in Aug 2010. Still waiting for I-140 approval
No comments:
Post a Comment