
kirupa
03-03 12:45 AM
Added!
wallpaper Posted by disney stars at 5:49
sayonara
09-21 06:10 PM
If you search the forums, you will find this has been the latest trend , I think for most folks who live and work in CA. Not sure about maintaining the receipt date, I had the same question, but I think the answer is not well known.
Hope that helps !
Hope that helps !
GoneSouth
11-12 04:57 AM
Hi Folks,
Anyone have any experience with or knowledge about filing a 7th year H1-B extension per AC21 106(a) when labor certification was filed under PERM more than 365 days ago and the I-140 has NOT been filed / approved yet? There is a 12/27/2005 USCIS memo says "Guidance on this subject will be provided in a seperate memorandum", but then there is no seperate memorandum (that I could find).
My lawyers are telling me I can't file for a 7th year extension because I filed for LC under PERM, but after researching the matter, I am pretty sure they are mistaken. First, the language of AC21 states "the filing of a labor certification application on the alien�s behalf"... no distinction between ETA 750 (Traditional LC) or ETA 9089 (PERM). Furthermore, I've read various accounts on the web that state USCIS is in fact approving 7th year AC21 106(a) extensions based on PERM, but I haven't had anyone confirm that they actually did this or know first hand of someone who did.
Any help would be greatly appreciated !
- GS
Anyone have any experience with or knowledge about filing a 7th year H1-B extension per AC21 106(a) when labor certification was filed under PERM more than 365 days ago and the I-140 has NOT been filed / approved yet? There is a 12/27/2005 USCIS memo says "Guidance on this subject will be provided in a seperate memorandum", but then there is no seperate memorandum (that I could find).
My lawyers are telling me I can't file for a 7th year extension because I filed for LC under PERM, but after researching the matter, I am pretty sure they are mistaken. First, the language of AC21 states "the filing of a labor certification application on the alien�s behalf"... no distinction between ETA 750 (Traditional LC) or ETA 9089 (PERM). Furthermore, I've read various accounts on the web that state USCIS is in fact approving 7th year AC21 106(a) extensions based on PERM, but I haven't had anyone confirm that they actually did this or know first hand of someone who did.
Any help would be greatly appreciated !
- GS
2011 The Glee star not only won our
sourav_bhaduri
08-19 08:38 AM
Hi Experts,
My L1 Individual petition was rejected, the reason was "Individual doesn't have enough specialized knowledge". My question is can I make fresh petition for L1 blanket approval after 6-7 months?
My L1 Individual petition was rejected, the reason was "Individual doesn't have enough specialized knowledge". My question is can I make fresh petition for L1 blanket approval after 6-7 months?
more...
Robert Kumar
04-03 09:32 PM
My sister, as part of submitting documents for her fiance visa application, recently got a birth certificate. However, it doesn't have her name on it. Odd as it sounds, the municipality says that this is common practice. It just has the name of the parents.
Is this acceptable for a fiance visa? Thanks.
Yes, if her parents are sponsoring for his visa :)
Is this acceptable for a fiance visa? Thanks.
Yes, if her parents are sponsoring for his visa :)
Tech Writer
04-07 06:18 AM
Hi,
My company is planning to build a software using Silverlight technology. As a writer, I have created CHMs for desktop applications and web helps for web applications.
Is there a different or new approach available to create online helps for Silverlight applications?
Looking for some great samples/links/pointers on how to handle online help for Silverlight based applications.
Thanks
George
My company is planning to build a software using Silverlight technology. As a writer, I have created CHMs for desktop applications and web helps for web applications.
Is there a different or new approach available to create online helps for Silverlight applications?
Looking for some great samples/links/pointers on how to handle online help for Silverlight based applications.
Thanks
George
more...
martinvisalaw
11-25 12:54 PM
Yes, you don't have to be in the US while the 485 is pending. You will need to be here for any appointments - fingerprinting, interview, etc. You also need to intend to be a permanent resident and work in the position listed on the I-140 (assuming this is an employment-based case). CIS might issue an RFE on the 485, asking for evidence of this, so you need to be able to provide it.
2010 how to get emo hairstyles.
sgupta33
02-25 01:58 PM
If you go to the USCIS website (www.uscis.gov) you can download the EAD application and the list of documents that you are required to submit. My understanding is that the location where you file your EAD is dependent on the State where you live. The EAd application instructions include information on where to file depending on the State where you live.
more...
vishwak
02-11 12:59 PM
Already he is doing Business.
Whats wrong in doing another business.....
Whats wrong in doing another business.....
hair hairstyles House stars Jesse
Blog Feeds
06-26 09:40 AM
Sounding good: THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______________________ For Immediate Release June 25, 2009 REMARKS BY THE PRESIDENT AFTER MEETING WITH MEMBERS OF CONGRESS TO DISCUSS IMMIGRATION State Dining Room 3:17 P.M. EDT THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody. We have just finished what I consider to be a very productive meeting on one of the most critical issues that I think this nation faces, and that is an immigration system that is broken and needs fixing. We have members of Congress from both chambers, from parties, who have participated in the meeting and shared a range of ideas....
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/06/obamas-statement-on-immigration-summit.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/06/obamas-statement-on-immigration-summit.html)
more...
gcdeena
01-14 12:39 PM
Hi,
Just i have applied for AP through efile. From here what's the procedure? Do i need to send the support documentation? if so, what are all the documents i need to send? please through some light on this. also will i get another bio metrics appointment?
Thanks in advance your reply.
Just i have applied for AP through efile. From here what's the procedure? Do i need to send the support documentation? if so, what are all the documents i need to send? please through some light on this. also will i get another bio metrics appointment?
Thanks in advance your reply.
hot Stars and ashley was submitted
Blog Feeds
04-26 11:30 AM
Senator Barry Goldwater (R-AZ) must be rolling in his grave. The conservative Republican senator from Arizona ran for President in 1964 on a platform condemning "Big Government". As a kid, I read Goldwater's "Conscience of a Conservative" and came away with a strong conviction that America was founded on the principle of individual freedom, and that no matter what the perceived threat was, internal or external, American citizens should beware of "trusting the government" rather than upholding our rights as individuals. Today, the citizens of the State of Arizona are justifiably upset about the violence caused by Mexican drug cartels...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2010/04/big-government-comes-to-arizona.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/carlshusterman/2010/04/big-government-comes-to-arizona.html)
more...
house very short blonde hairstyles
chriskalani
10-30 05:26 PM
I really am looking for work... Gosh... Why does it matter.
tattoo with Disney Channel star
Blog Feeds
03-15 09:30 AM
Senators Schumer and Graham presented a three page outline of their reform proposal when they met earlier this week. The Los Angeles Times gave a few hints in an article that appeared yesterday: Although details of their blueprint were not released, Graham said the elements included tougher border security, a program to admit temporary immigrant workers and a biometric Social Security card that would prevent people here illegally from getting jobs. Graham also said the proposal included "a rational plan to deal with the millions of illegal immigrants already in the United States." He did not elaborate on what the...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/03/details-starting-to-emerge-regarding-cir-bill.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2010/03/details-starting-to-emerge-regarding-cir-bill.html)
more...
pictures short bangs hairstyles.
joreal
08-25 04:29 PM
hi,
I have approved labor & I-140 with my employer and they filed for my H1B extension. If i would like to change the employer, what is the process i should go through with new employer regarding my GC? will they have to apply labor again for me or can they use this approved labor & I-140 and continue my GC from then so that i will not lose my priority date? If they cannot use my labor, is there any other way to use my priority date.Please advise on how to proceed...
Thanks in advance...
I have approved labor & I-140 with my employer and they filed for my H1B extension. If i would like to change the employer, what is the process i should go through with new employer regarding my GC? will they have to apply labor again for me or can they use this approved labor & I-140 and continue my GC from then so that i will not lose my priority date? If they cannot use my labor, is there any other way to use my priority date.Please advise on how to proceed...
Thanks in advance...
dresses hairstyles “Jersey Shore”
dirtyfellaw2
07-09 01:18 PM
Please advice when to file AC21
1) prior to joining new company
OR
2) Soon after joinng the new company?
Thanks in advance!
1) prior to joining new company
OR
2) Soon after joinng the new company?
Thanks in advance!
more...
makeup cute hairstyles for long hair
alien02k
07-11 09:59 AM
First of all I am filing by postal mail USPS(not e-filing)
1)is it necessary to include I-765 receipt notice(EAD) with my AP application.. But I have only my last years one which will expire in a few months.
2) for AP renewal is it necessary to include marriage certificate for spouse
3) When filing by postal mail, and also considering i applied my I-485/I-140 before july 30/2007, old fee schedule... do i need to pay biometric fee for my AP renewal
4) I am in Texas and for mailing EAD and AP - can I send them together for me and my spouse. I see different PO Boxes for EAD and AP addresses for the Mesquite, TX address
IN I-765, is it enough only to specify the previous EAD information regarding the office filed and receipt date...or do i have to include my OPT EAD as well as my previous EAD filed last year.
Any clarification is highly appreciated
Thank you
1)is it necessary to include I-765 receipt notice(EAD) with my AP application.. But I have only my last years one which will expire in a few months.
2) for AP renewal is it necessary to include marriage certificate for spouse
3) When filing by postal mail, and also considering i applied my I-485/I-140 before july 30/2007, old fee schedule... do i need to pay biometric fee for my AP renewal
4) I am in Texas and for mailing EAD and AP - can I send them together for me and my spouse. I see different PO Boxes for EAD and AP addresses for the Mesquite, TX address
IN I-765, is it enough only to specify the previous EAD information regarding the office filed and receipt date...or do i have to include my OPT EAD as well as my previous EAD filed last year.
Any clarification is highly appreciated
Thank you
girlfriend long style haircuts for men.
Blog Feeds
08-08 09:40 AM
From a press release from the New Orleans Workers' Center for Racial Justice: Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano has dispatched her top detention advisor to Basile, Louisiana to meet with detainees who have monitored conditions and staged hunger strikes in the isolated ICE detention center during the last month. Dora Schriro, Director of the newly created Office of Detention Policy and Planning, is on her way to the South Louisiana Corrections Center now. Meanwhile, detainee Edgar Nelson Bojorge Alcantara entered his sixth day on hunger strike today. He and other detainees in the facility have held five hunger strikes...
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/08/top-dhs-official-to-meet-hunger-strikers-in-new-orleans.html)
More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/08/top-dhs-official-to-meet-hunger-strikers-in-new-orleans.html)
hairstyles side buns hairstyles.
pswcil@yahoo.com
04-29 04:40 PM
Hi,
Entered into USA on H1: 06/2001
Change of Status to F1: 12/2001
Change of Status to H1: 10/2004
Labor Filed Substitution: 07/2007
Appeal: 11/2009 in process
I calculated my time in USA excluding time spent outside the country and my 6 years will end in June 2010. When my employer renewed H1 back in 2008 he simply claimed for 3 years and USCIS approved till 03/2011. But I read somewhere online that we have to calculate our time spent in the country and should not go by the date that is on our H1.
1. Does the change of status from H1 to F1 reset the H1 time period or do we have to consider that time period while calculating the 6 years
2. As my application (AAO) is pending I heard I will get a one year extension. The question I have is can I stay on my current H1 till 03/2011 or do I have to renew my H1?
Thanks
Entered into USA on H1: 06/2001
Change of Status to F1: 12/2001
Change of Status to H1: 10/2004
Labor Filed Substitution: 07/2007
Appeal: 11/2009 in process
I calculated my time in USA excluding time spent outside the country and my 6 years will end in June 2010. When my employer renewed H1 back in 2008 he simply claimed for 3 years and USCIS approved till 03/2011. But I read somewhere online that we have to calculate our time spent in the country and should not go by the date that is on our H1.
1. Does the change of status from H1 to F1 reset the H1 time period or do we have to consider that time period while calculating the 6 years
2. As my application (AAO) is pending I heard I will get a one year extension. The question I have is can I stay on my current H1 till 03/2011 or do I have to renew my H1?
Thanks
myimmiv
06-07 09:24 PM
Waiting for some response...
needhelp!
02-04 07:10 PM
We have a law firm that helps us with IV: thawerlaw.com
The immigration attorney is Kimberly Kinser. She did a live Q&A session for our members. I don't have case experience from them, but I know they are good people. :)
The immigration attorney is Kimberly Kinser. She did a live Q&A session for our members. I don't have case experience from them, but I know they are good people. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment