Wednesday, June 29, 2011

funny bone richmond va

images virginia beach funny bone. funny bone richmond va. wallpaper Virginia Beach Funny
  • wallpaper Virginia Beach Funny



  • chinta_ramesh
    08-21 11:53 AM
    It seems they want to make some progress before updating the dates :rolleyes:





    wallpaper wallpaper Virginia Beach Funny funny bone richmond va. Bill Burr Tickets at Funny Bone Comedy Club in Richmond, VA
  • Bill Burr Tickets at Funny Bone Comedy Club in Richmond, VA



  • RNGC
    01-13 05:39 PM
    I have my H1-stamping and I-94 valid until March 07, My H1 extension was applied during Nov - 06, but not approved yet....In the mean while, can I visit India and return by Feb 07 ? On my return, I will still get my I-94 till March 07, but Once my H1 extension is approved it will have the I-94 attached to it till Mar 08, is this I-94 valid ?

    My employer is saying that, the new I-94 that I got from my H1-extension is not valid and they have to file a new H1 OR I have to convert the H1 extension to Premium and travel with the approved H1 extension ?

    Please advise. Thanks





    funny bone richmond va. hot hot house at The Funny Bone virginia beach funny bone. wallpaper funny
  • hot hot house at The Funny Bone virginia beach funny bone. wallpaper funny



  • kondur_007
    08-11 08:53 PM
    As per Spet 2009 visa bulletin, my PD will be current . I recently moved to LA due to Job change . If i do AC 21, do you think i will miss a oppurtunity of getting GC in spet since my PD is OCT 2004.

    Please advise. Should i do AC21 now ? Or Should i do only on RFE?

    Another question. I still have permanent address in chicago but moved to LA. Do i need to do AC11 form?

    Nik

    I would advise not to file anything at this point (in your situation). Hang tight and wait.

    Good Luck.





    2011 Bill Burr Tickets at Funny Bone Comedy Club in Richmond, VA funny bone richmond va. I#39;ve only been to Richmond
  • I#39;ve only been to Richmond



  • Becks
    03-20 09:09 PM
    I was with couple of Big 5 consulting firms. Its good to work for them to add some weight to your resume. But I feel they really dont care for employees let it be immigration, comfort feeling, value to the employees etc.

    So make terms clear before joining.



    more...


    funny bone richmond va. hair Richmond#39;s Funny Bone
  • hair Richmond#39;s Funny Bone



  • rima1805
    10-14 12:57 AM
    I was wondering if an attorney or any user with knowledge / past experience with I-485 MTR can help me understand the status of my MTR.

    My story in short:
    * EB2 I-485 was applied in July 07
    * I -140 was approved in Aug 07 timeframe
    * No change in employer, etc. Life as usual.

    All of a sudden:
    * Received I-485 denial on July 30, '09. No RFE no NOID. PD = Nov 06. Reason stated: underlying I-140 was not valid.
    * Obvious USCIS error. I-140 is alive n kicking. So applied for MTR on Aug 14.
    * Convinced my attorney to request for expedite based on USCIS error. Got a letter from TSC that the expedite was accepted on Sept 11. Attorney said I should hear in a weeks time, but the letter said within 45 days!
    * On Sept 25 there was an LUD on my I-485. Status of MTR still = initial review.
    * Got impatient today and called USCIS. Managed to get to level II. The courteous rep told me that on Sep 24 my I-485 was reopened for reconsideration. Online it still says 'denied'.

    She also mentioned that the MTR has not been approved yet. Also that she could see a lot of activity going on with my case and someone has been assigned to it, which according to her was a good thing. God only knows what is 'good' per USCIS.

    I know it will take ages for the GC, but at least the AP was coming to good use. Now I'm stuck w/o a stamped visa and unable to make business trips either. Can someone share their thoughts on what happens next, if all turns out good with my application.

    Sorry for my long post... Thanks in advance for your time.





    funny bone richmond va. hair Publisher: Funny Bone
  • hair Publisher: Funny Bone



  • jeffsmith
    03-24 12:48 AM
    Yes you can do this...just call the embassy....Indian ambassy is pretty fast....to help on this...



    more...


    funny bone richmond va. Club info for phones - va beach funny bone
  • Club info for phones - va beach funny bone



  • Anysia
    03-21 12:04 AM
    Non-profit organizations...as the name emplies are organizations that doesnt aim to make a profit...and if they ever do, it must be retained within the organization so they can support their own programs and services. Examples are foundations, charities--they are tax favored. I know some schools are too---and hospitals. Ive worked in one hospital before. You can find it out by reading what a company is all about...visions, missions...they will usually say they are not for profit organizations if ever they are...hope this helps....by the way...they are VISA CAP EXEMPT!





    2010 hot hot house at The Funny Bone virginia beach funny bone. wallpaper funny funny bone richmond va. virginia beach funny bone.
  • virginia beach funny bone.



  • apb
    08-02 07:33 PM
    Thing is inspite of these recommendations they reverted the July bulletin with no notice period to public. Not sure why they recommend and have the office Of Ombudsman if USCIS does not implement their recommendation?



    more...


    funny bone richmond va. virginia beach funny bone.
  • virginia beach funny bone.



  • go_guy123
    06-30 12:45 PM
    Thomas Friedman has a great op-ed piece in today's NY TImes that emphasizes that the US is going to have to innovate like crazy if we're going to emerge from this recession on top. And a liberal skilled immigration policy has got to be part of our strategy. Here are some of the key quotes: I still believe that America, with its unrivaled freedoms, venture capital industry, research universities and openness to new immigrants has the best assets to be taking advantage of this moment � to out-innovate our competition. But we should be pressing these advantages to the max...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/06/friedman-invent-invent-invent.html)

    Yes, doesn't Thomas Friedman belong to the category of people who believe in flat world ?





    hair I#39;ve only been to Richmond funny bone richmond va. Funny Bone Comedy Club - Richmond, VA 23233 Restaurants - Zvents
  • Funny Bone Comedy Club - Richmond, VA 23233 Restaurants - Zvents



  • jonnotman
    02-10 11:50 AM
    Dear Fellow Posters

    After 12 months of toil I have finally completed the narrative and evidence that I need for an EB-1a (Extraordinary Alien) application. I ab about to complete the I-140 paperwork to go with it.

    My questions is this - I have contacted a small number of Immigration attorneys who have quoted me approx $6000 for the whole process. How many of you value think that USCIS would look at my application more favourably if I used a reputed attorney rathen than putting in my own application and paperwork ?

    Thanks in anticpation of your replies

    Jon



    more...


    funny bone richmond va. Richmond Funny Bone
  • Richmond Funny Bone



  • laststraw
    05-04 06:55 PM
    I believe that the sponsored employee (and the attorney) are not allowed to have any part in the recruitment effort as per DOL guidelines. It should be done by the employer.





    hot hair Richmond#39;s Funny Bone funny bone richmond va. makeup See more funny bone
  • makeup See more funny bone



  • tipsvizag
    05-15 06:57 PM
    :)
    I first came to USA in April 2005 and have H1B valid till 2011 April.

    I worked with company 'X' since 2005 on H1B status on permanent position, during this tenure with company 'X' i was filed for PERM during Feb 2009. Later in October 2009, I had moved out of company 'X' to Company 'Y' due to budget cuts at the clients place and not having any positions with in the Company 'X'`s other clients. Moved to Company 'Y and Company 'Y' had filed new HIB visa, Got approved in few weeks.started working for Company 'Y" since November 2009.

    During January 2010 my PERM (LABOR) filed by Company 'X' got approved by uscis. I moved back to Company 'X' got started the next stage of the process of filing I-140 within the timeframe. Company 'X' filed my I-140 and also filed again for H1B and H4 for dependends in march and got approved in April with Priority date (PD) as april 2009 as my PERM was initiated during that period and H1B visa Validity date as May 2011.

    Surprisingly and unfortunatly the assigment which was supposed to be a long term is getting completed by end of this May month 2010. Now that in Company 'X' the project got completed within two months and i am asked to move to their onsite project and can be brought back when there exists a position at any of the their clients locations.

    Now the H1B status with Company 'X' is valid till May 2011 and with Company 'Y' the visa validity is till April 2011.

    Can i move back to Company 'Y' as they had the same position that i worked with them and file for H1B visa extension which is due in 2011 April/May(as per new validity from Company 'X') based on the approved I-140 or PD. Company 'Y had also initiated the process of filling for PERM(Labour) got the clearence for LC.

    Please suggest me the various options that are availabe to me to continue stay in here and get the H1B extension and as well continue my green card process.[/SIZE]



    more...


    house Funny Bone Comedy Club - Richmond, VA 23233 Restaurants - Zvents funny bone richmond va. funny bone virginia beach.
  • funny bone virginia beach.



  • bidme_786
    01-18 11:21 AM
    Hello There,

    I want to apply for my 3 yrs H extension using preminum processing. Can i do that by just using the email confirmation from USCIS that I-140 petition was approved? My 1-140 petition was approved in Dec,2006 and still have not recived my approval notice.

    Thanks,





    tattoo hair Publisher: Funny Bone funny bone richmond va. funny bone virginia beach.
  • funny bone virginia beach.



  • uffyegc
    02-09 06:14 AM
    Hi,

    I have applied 485 through a lawyer. The lawfirm sold their company to some one else. I was asked to file G28 and I didn't file for G28 yet.

    I got a mail saying I was sent RFE n Feb 4th. I haven't received the letter yet. Would the RFE go to lawyer or me?

    What should I do now?

    Thank you.



    more...


    pictures Club info for phones - va beach funny bone funny bone richmond va. Stumbo at the Funny Bone in
  • Stumbo at the Funny Bone in



  • gc_eb2_waiter
    03-17 02:42 PM
    I have returned from India on AP three days ago. Immigration officer just asked questions on my employment, but he did not ask for proof. If you have multiple APs you should submit all of them for stamping. Thats it!

    I got AP..and H1B till 09..I am hoping to reenter using AP while comming back from india..Apart from AP do I require anything else. like employement letter to reenter the contry??..
    :)
    thx





    dresses makeup See more funny bone funny bone richmond va. Richmond Funny Bone in
  • Richmond Funny Bone in



  • anil.kudumulap@gmail.com
    06-22 08:42 AM
    This make sense.



    more...


    makeup virginia beach funny bone. funny bone richmond va. Funny Bone Comedy Club - Richmond, VA 23233 Restaurants - Zvents
  • Funny Bone Comedy Club - Richmond, VA 23233 Restaurants - Zvents



  • fcres
    01-17 10:37 AM
    Is there a provision to port my PD to my child (not born here) plans to come back here sometime in future!!


    (FUN Intended)

    I think it is possible according to this cfr 22CFR Sec 45.2 (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=c4934c1786b99f1896b1c58f5df66 d79)

    Sec. 45. 2 Priority date of applicants.

    The priority date of an alien who is the beneficiary of a petition approved by the Service to accord status under section 124 of Public Law 101-649 shall be the filing date of the approved petition, as determined by the Immigration and Naturalization Service. The priority date of the spouse or child, accompanying or following to join such an alien shall be the priority date of the alien spouse or parent.





    girlfriend funny bone virginia beach. funny bone richmond va. By T-BONE Coffee,
  • By T-BONE Coffee,



  • STAmisha
    08-01 05:15 PM
    can you please let me know when is the USCIS fee increase is scheduled from?

    Also, say for I-485 the fee is 1000, does this fee include for spouse also? Or For spouse, the fee is extra $1000 ie the fee is per applicant or per family

    I have the same question for EAD/travel docs





    hairstyles Richmond Funny Bone funny bone richmond va. FUNNY BONE COMEDY CLUB-
  • FUNNY BONE COMEDY CLUB-



  • eb_retrogession
    01-22 04:49 PM
    Its nice to know that the backlog center issue is also part of your agenda.
    thanks...:)


    labor,

    You are right. Addressing backlog issue is also a big part of the agenda. Pls educate your friends/co-workers affected by that and ask them to chip in for the cause.





    pmat
    06-12 10:35 AM
    I believe that you can travel to India - no need to worry. You can use your AP while returning - and it will work even if your GC has been approved. I personally saw this working for my friend couple of years back. He and his wife travelled to India - I was checking their mails for them. I received their GC while they were in India. They didn't have any problems in returning using AP.

    I would also ask an immigration lawyer to double-check. All the best.





    mmanurker
    09-24 07:20 PM
    Hi,

    I would like to know that can I apply for EAD extension for me and my wife since my I-140 application was denined last year. We have already appeal for decision on I-140 application to AAO office. I am intend to get my wife's EAD extended by year end.

    Thanks for your time reading this thread.

    Is your 485 also denied? Most of the times when ever 140 is denied then the underlying 485 also gets denied and if that is the case then you cannot apply or extend for EAD or AP until your appeal is pending with AAO. I may be wrong so consult an attorney.

    BTW....did you consult the attorney? If yes, what did they tell you?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment