Wednesday, June 29, 2011

funny christmas stories

images Christmas Stories Funny Family Pictures funny christmas stories. Christmas stories, sometimes
  • Christmas stories, sometimes



  • go_guy123
    12-11 10:11 PM
    One of my relative did work in Vancouver, Canada with his GC. He got his work permit at Canadian port of entry. Anyway this was long back, so please do your research, rules might have changed since then.

    _________________
    PD Sep, 2004, India
    I485 --Pending since Jul, 07
    AP Renewal -- Approved Dec 10, 08.
    EAD Renewal -- Approved Nov 22nd, 08 valid till 2010.

    yes they can work under NAFTA





    wallpaper Christmas stories, sometimes funny christmas stories. Listening to Christmas stories
  • Listening to Christmas stories



  • gcdreamer05
    08-27 02:56 PM
    hi my wife had filed 485 on aug 2nd, we got the receipts aug 23rd monday.

    Hope this helps...

    We filed at TSC.

    Also I got my GC approved today, i had filed 485 during july fiasco.





    funny christmas stories. dresses I#39;m A Jedi Funny
  • dresses I#39;m A Jedi Funny



  • snathan
    04-12 03:35 PM
    Help with what???

    She/He will help you to find where you are located...:D





    2011 Listening to Christmas stories funny christmas stories. Very Merry Christmas Tales
  • Very Merry Christmas Tales



  • anindya1234
    07-06 10:42 AM
    bump



    more...


    funny christmas stories. boss funny christmas flash
  • boss funny christmas flash



  • english_august
    08-21 12:01 AM
    C'mon bloggers where are you? This is your moment to rise and shine, to prove that blogging can be as effective, if not more, than the conventional media.

    We've got to have some passionate bloggers on this forum!!! Please PM me with your email id if you want to join the group of IV bloggers.





    funny christmas stories. a christmas story parody
  • a christmas story parody



  • Anders �stberg
    February 27th, 2005, 07:00 AM
    :mad:
    .
    .
    .
    .
    :p

    Change from EB3 to EB2 after filing 485 [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Change from EB3 to EB2 after filing 485




    more...


    funny christmas stories. for Christmas from stories
  • for Christmas from stories



  • punjabi
    08-07 05:57 PM
    ...that means your application has been accepted.

    If the supporting documents are not complete or if USCIS wants more evidence, you should get an RFE. USCIS post Receipt Notice only after they make sure that at least the very mandatory supporting gdocuments are in proper order!





    2010 dresses I#39;m A Jedi Funny funny christmas stories. Christmas Stories Funny Family Pictures
  • Christmas Stories Funny Family Pictures



  • rkumar18
    09-26 07:23 PM
    I didn't get the EAD too...

    I am in the same situation.........
    __________________
    Labor : EB2 PD March 2005
    I-140 NSC 10/2006
    I-485 & I-765 - NSC - signed by R. Williams at 7:55 AM
    Self & Spouse
    I-485 July 2nd Filed - WACXXXX - Case Transferred to NSC.
    I-765 July 2nd Filed - EAD Received
    Reply With Quote



    more...


    funny christmas stories. Christmas stories funny New Bethel Baptist Church • Elkmont, Alabama
  • Christmas stories funny New Bethel Baptist Church • Elkmont, Alabama



  • needhelp!
    09-30 06:19 PM
    Check first post





    hair Very Merry Christmas Tales funny christmas stories. Fun Christmas Activities
  • Fun Christmas Activities



  • immi2006
    10-09 02:28 PM
    Folks make sure the A number is same in both applications, if they are different USCIS puts it aside and will not process, I found out today while getting my address verified with USCIS IO, they had entered my address wrongly.

    WHile checking the IO said it was good that my wife's derivate app under me, and her self 485 App A numbers match. Otherwise, they put it in pending state forever.



    more...


    funny christmas stories. Funny Christmas Jokes and
  • Funny Christmas Jokes and



  • amits
    07-17 08:38 PM
    Whatever happened today couldn't have happened without the relentless efforts from IV team.

    As a token of appreciation of all those efforts, I have contributed $500 today.

    Would volunteer to any future IV efforts and action items.

    THANKS A LOT, IV!!

    - Amit

    _________________
    Order Details - Jul 17, 2007 15:46 GMT-07:00
    Google Order #900330157495295
    Shipping Status Qty Item Price
    Shipped 1 Contribute 500 - Donate $500 to Immigration Voice. $500.00





    hot boss funny christmas flash funny christmas stories. funny stories and jokes.
  • funny stories and jokes.



  • edaltsis
    06-07 01:51 PM
    It's up to the employer if he wants to keep you as an employee and has the right to cancel your H1 if he likes to do so. Just because you left the country doesnt mean that your H1 becomes invalid, but again its up to the employer.



    more...


    house colonial christmas stories funny christmas stories. Carnival+funny Christmas
  • Carnival+funny Christmas



  • hibworker
    12-07 03:30 PM
    They are not liable to pay from the the day application was sent.

    Instead, they are liable from the start date they requested on the petition OR the day you are physically in US whichever is later.

    In most cases employers request immediate start dates so that the employee can start working as soon as the petition is sent (portability).





    tattoo a christmas story parody funny christmas stories. Best Christmas Stories - Christmas Stories of All Kinds - Inspirational,
  • Best Christmas Stories - Christmas Stories of All Kinds - Inspirational,



  • nashim
    01-07 11:34 AM
    2. What is the safest & quickest way to get my h1 status active in system..
    H1 STAMPING IN HOME CONTRY.

    a) Stamping in Canada - Quickest for me. Is it safe ?
    FIRST TIME H1B STAMPING NEEDS TO BE DONE IN HOME CONTRY, CHECK WITH ATTORNEY.
    b) Get status changed without getting out of country? - But how?
    THERE IS APPLICATION TO CHANGE STATUS FROM H4 TO H1, CHECK WITH ATTORNEY.
    c) Stamping from Home country? -- Last option.
    YES, YOU CAN DO ANY TIME.



    more...


    pictures for Christmas from stories funny christmas stories. Christmas stories for my
  • Christmas stories for my



  • lkapildev
    02-01 04:21 AM
    Sometime the RFE does not apper on case .

    Attrorney might have got it and replied

    This means they have recived your Evidence and the processing has been resume. I donot know if you are victim of A#. Same A# assigned to more than one application(I read it somewhere)

    Contact your attroney





    dresses funny stories and jokes. funny christmas stories. Christmas stories – can be
  • Christmas stories – can be



  • LondonTown
    08-11 08:58 PM
    I have applied for H1B transfer and here is my situation.

    H1B expiration date with ex employer was 06/10/2010 and I transferred the H1B to a new employer on 06/01/2010 and the approval came on 08/09/2010. However the approval notice says the validity date is from 08/02/2010 to 08/01/2011. It should have been 06/11/2010 because we filed this transfer before the expiration date.

    We sent an inquiry but the officer was saying the application was submitted based on new employment and not continuation of previously approved employment without change with the same employer, so we will not change our decision.

    What should I do? I think I was out of status from 06/11 to 08/01. Does anyone have any information?

    Do you have I-94 attached to the approval notice?



    more...


    makeup Christmas stories funny New Bethel Baptist Church • Elkmont, Alabama funny christmas stories. colonial christmas stories
  • colonial christmas stories



  • kunalmeh
    06-27 03:26 PM
    HI my wife is from Mumbai... now we have already passed the appointments dates in Aug for Mumbai.. but some are availabke in Delhi.. is it possible to apply in Delhi even if u r from Mumbai... Has any1 done tht before?

    When I enter resident state Maharashtra.. it shows dates for both Mumbai and Delhi .. Has any1 done this before?





    girlfriend Best Christmas Stories - Christmas Stories of All Kinds - Inspirational, funny christmas stories. Christmas Stories Funny Family Pictures
  • Christmas Stories Funny Family Pictures



  • Fein-4-Flash
    08-29 10:17 PM
    thanks,
    I've tried what you mentioned. so guess i'll be checking out 3dsmax.

    Thanks again.





    hairstyles Funny Christmas Jokes and funny christmas stories. Satire News, funny stories,
  • Satire News, funny stories,



  • ajju
    02-05 07:23 PM
    Friends...

    I am considering move to a different state in few months (work from home) keeping my existing job for health reasons... My employer has been nice to me.. so Iam not considering changing job for now... My concerns,

    1) Will this situation cause compulsary RFE? Anything I need to be careful of?
    2) Do I need to invoke AC21 or just amend my H1 or start using EAD? What is advisable... Any personal experience??
    3) Can I claim moving expense (when filing taxes) if moved with same job??

    Thanks...





    bpadala
    09-10 08:56 PM
    Hey,

    I was in the same situation like you are now and I wrote a detailed letter with all paper work, 2 color photographs and also the FP notice and explained the situation. I was lucky to see a LUD the day they received the paper work and in 2 days mine was approved and its on its way now.

    Hope this helps. I understand this might not be the case for all but it worked for me.





    gcnirvana
    08-24 12:07 PM
    bump



    No comments:

    Post a Comment