Wednesday, June 29, 2011

funny characters

images vector : Funny characters funny characters. Scribble funny characters
  • Scribble funny characters



  • ajaygc
    09-24 06:07 PM
    I got my Finger Printing notice today and I was comparing it with the 485 receipt. The 485 receipt had A# as A9xxxxxxx ( A with 8 digits) as the receipt number while the FP notice had A09xxxxxxx as the number.

    The FP notice has a "0" after the "A" and the 485 notice does not have that 0. All the digits are the same but for the 0. Any one has it similar. do i need to worry abt it? any suggestions? You think i need to get it corrected?

    -Ajaygc
    485 received July 27, 07
    485 Receipt date - Aug 27, 07
    FP issued - Sep 18, 07





    wallpaper Scribble funny characters funny characters. Funny 3D Characters,
  • Funny 3D Characters,



  • marty
    12-11 11:36 AM
    Apparently, no movement for EB3 ROW from November 2006 - April 2007:

    November - 2006: 01AUG02

    April - 2007: 01AUG02

    In May 2007, it jumped to 01AUG03. I hope that there will be a movement in Jan 2009, Feb 2009 VB but looking at the trends it doesn't smee like there will be any.





    funny characters. my funny characters by
  • my funny characters by



  • Steve Mitchell
    September 18th, 2004, 01:37 PM
    Obviously the final verdict will come down once the camera is in use, but I'm curious to know if the specs for Nikon's D2X meets the expectations of Nikon shooters.





    2011 Funny 3D Characters, funny characters. some funny characters will
  • some funny characters will



  • pa_arora
    05-22 12:09 PM
    Refer to:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=249001&postcount=9

    180 days starts from the date the name is sent to FBI by USCIS.
    And apart from this ur PD has to be current.



    more...


    funny characters. with funny characters such
  • with funny characters such



  • H1Girl
    12-30 02:34 PM
    Hi - I am on 7th Year of my H1. My I-140 has been approved. My I-485 is pending for while plus my PD is not current as of Jan 09. In this case...

    a) Am I eligible to apply for H1 extension (I don't want to use EAD)?
    b) If Yes, will I get 1 Year or 3 Years?

    Thanks for your help...





    funny characters. funny characters Royalty
  • funny characters Royalty



  • cessua
    07-06 09:11 PM
    Same thing...

    http://www.cbc.ca/cp/technology/070705/z070502A.html



    more...


    funny characters. comedy jokes funny characters
  • comedy jokes funny characters



  • mjdup
    10-16 05:08 AM
    I was in a similar situation as you and had to use this firm. H1B filing experience was fine but the entire GC process and filing was not a good experience at all. There were days I had to call the paralegal and teach him the new immigration laws and that's never a good sign ! Because of their mistake I was stuck in Eb3 rather being in Eb2. May be they will deal differently with your case but have a chat with them and your company managers before you agree to use them. I m with another company and another attorney firm and they are awesome !

    Anyway, pm me if you need more info. Good luck,





    2010 my funny characters by funny characters. vector : Funny characters
  • vector : Funny characters



  • mirchiseth
    03-15 11:39 AM
    As you can see for my profile my labor cert was filed in Dec 2002 and I am Eb3 India. So all these years I have been assuming my priority date for I485 processing as Dec 2002. But now it seems there is a problem.

    There have been two I-140 filings for me - first the original one which has the correct priority date of Dec 2002. Later on the company was acquired and the new company filed a successor of interest I-140 in Aug 2007. This I-140 was approved in March 2008. I have copy of this 2nd I-140 and didn't pay attention to the priority date printed on this I-140. To my dismay the priority date mentioned on the Aug 2007 approved I-140 is Aug 2007.

    I wanted to find out what was the priority date in USCIS records and I called the 1-800 number. They asked me to meet the local USCIS office so took the Infopass this morning. The local San Jose USCIS office says that they would take the Aug 2007 as the priority date :( and have told me to contact my attorney.

    As you can imagine I am quite devastated. Has anybody been in the same situation where the priority date on I-140 was different from Labor filing date? How did you get it corrected.

    Thanks



    more...


    funny characters. so many funny characters?
  • so many funny characters?



  • amo76
    04-19 10:14 AM
    I've been doing some research and It looks like I'm might have to file amended I-140 concurrently with my I-485.

    Has anybody gone through this process before?





    hair some funny characters will funny characters. Doug Funny Cartoon Characters
  • Doug Funny Cartoon Characters



  • prem_goel
    07-09 01:27 AM
    yes there most likely will be an RFE asking for her paystubs...looking at the current trends. You might try her stamping H-4 instead. People have a higher rate of success there. For her H-4 stamping, they just might ask for your paystubs....but thats also not a complete guarantee.



    more...


    funny characters. of funny crazzy characters
  • of funny crazzy characters



  • STAmisha
    02-25 11:52 AM
    thanks for the advice.

    This is going to be my first H1 and please guide me overall what documents I need so that I will be ready





    hot with funny characters such funny characters. Funny character from cartoon
  • Funny character from cartoon



  • somegchuh
    08-24 12:50 PM
    My 140 (filed concurrently with 485) was approved on Aug 17th. Ever since 08/17 I have been seeing LUD's on it everyday. In fact there was a LUP on 08/19 Sunday! Any ideas what's happening? I think something is going in CIS.



    more...


    house doug funny characters. funny characters. Funny Characters
  • Funny Characters



  • ashokmohan
    02-17 03:22 PM
    You can go and get it stamped in Canada. I went to Ottawa on Jan 25th and got it stamped same boat as you.





    tattoo funny characters Royalty funny characters. lots of funny characters.
  • lots of funny characters.



  • Ruta
    07-28 02:06 PM
    Duh ! Thanks a lot :-)..



    more...


    pictures comedy jokes funny characters funny characters. vector : funny characters
  • vector : funny characters



  • windycloud
    02-02 03:42 PM
    Can you at least produce the extension receipt at the embassy? Is your job title IT Consultant? If the answers are no and yes, personally I would not risk it. Of course this is nothing more than a personal opinion. My H-1B expires in April. I waited for the past 3 months and got my extension approved so I'm going back to China this month.





    dresses Funny character from cartoon funny characters. Favorite Funny Characters!
  • Favorite Funny Characters!



  • iheartindia79
    09-18 02:45 AM
    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC

    When should July 2 fillers expect to see EAD and AP approvals ? Somewhere in October ?



    more...


    makeup so many funny characters? funny characters. doug funny characters.
  • doug funny characters.



  • optimystic
    10-12 07:15 PM
    ^^^^^bump^^^^^^^^^





    girlfriend lots of funny characters. funny characters. 2011 doug funny characters.
  • 2011 doug funny characters.



  • eager_immi
    07-18 04:02 PM
    please put ' before the url

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/usc...d1f1d6a1RCRD





    hairstyles of funny crazzy characters funny characters. funny disney characters
  • funny disney characters



  • martinvisalaw
    10-13 03:20 PM
    The documents you need to be able to legally marry depend on the rules where you intend to get married. It is not really an immigration question.





    snathan
    04-12 04:19 PM
    He/She/That is looking for singles only.

    Somebody is getting lucky tonight :D

    Want to give a try?





    EndlessWait
    01-28 05:10 PM
    The AC21 is for job description being same or similar.

    For example "Programmer Analyst" = "Computer Systems Analyst" as per the code mapping.. But if one takes "Senior Software Engineer" job.. with the same job description as per the approved labor which had title "Programmer Analyst"

    will it be ok



    No comments:

    Post a Comment