chmur
08-01 12:45 PM
Now that H.R 5582 has cleared Judiciary sub - commitee and moves to Judiciary Full Commitee, I think we all need to focus our "Call/Fax" campaign and overwhelm the fence sitters with calls etc .
1. At Full judiciary commitee the list of congressman would be more than 10-15 .Probably 30-40??. Size wise it might be prohibitive.
2 No point in 1000 of us calling Steve Kings ....He will never change his mind . Spare this effort to convince fence sitters instead. No point in calling the one who we know already support either.
This leaves us with plenty of time to repeatedly call the fence sitters and force them to jump our way
1. At Full judiciary commitee the list of congressman would be more than 10-15 .Probably 30-40??. Size wise it might be prohibitive.
2 No point in 1000 of us calling Steve Kings ....He will never change his mind . Spare this effort to convince fence sitters instead. No point in calling the one who we know already support either.
This leaves us with plenty of time to repeatedly call the fence sitters and force them to jump our way
wallpaper egypt tattoo. Egypt Writing
txh1b
08-16 05:57 PM
I would say you have to mention it during the interview if asked. Discuss with your attorney.
lskreddy
07-30 10:11 AM
Pappu - I agree with you in totality that it is an opportunity wasted when people focus on the individual issues. But, after listening in on a couple of calls, I find the whole call to be not much of use as they always defer the question with 'we have asked the TSC to find out' or 'that is for the USCIS to answer'.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.
If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.
I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.
2011 egyptian-tattoos#10. rjgleason

gc007
01-05 10:23 PM
I have been on H4 since 2000. I once got an H1-B in the year 01, but did not get to work. Meanwhile my H4 got extended till now.
With the recent changes of de-coupling H1 & H4.......
My question is can I use the previous H1-B issued in 01 and apply for COS without any cap restrictions ? And can this be used by a new Employer ?
Appreciate any responses on this. Thanks
With the recent changes of de-coupling H1 & H4.......
My question is can I use the previous H1-B issued in 01 and apply for COS without any cap restrictions ? And can this be used by a new Employer ?
Appreciate any responses on this. Thanks
more...
abracadabra102
09-06 10:56 AM
USCIS receives around 7.5 million applications a year and mistakes happen. Cut them some slack here. Bad luck to OP. Contact USCIS and see what happens and please post here after your issue is resolved. Others will benefit from your experience.
mmanurker
10-17 03:36 PM
Payroll tax is same as employer tax. There are 2 or 3 components of the taxes that employer pays such as Social security ( employer portion), unemployment tax, Medicare ( employer portion)
also employer will need to pay for payroll company such as ADP a fee to maintain payroll, do filings
Thanks Surabhi......So does my assumption correct in terms of the percent tax an employer pays which is between 8 to 12% depending on the state he is operating which inlcudes all the components you mentioned except the payroll company fee(i,e ADP or intuit or etc)? The reason I ask this is b'coz I am also planning to work on W2.
also employer will need to pay for payroll company such as ADP a fee to maintain payroll, do filings
Thanks Surabhi......So does my assumption correct in terms of the percent tax an employer pays which is between 8 to 12% depending on the state he is operating which inlcudes all the components you mentioned except the payroll company fee(i,e ADP or intuit or etc)? The reason I ask this is b'coz I am also planning to work on W2.
more...
atlfp
04-09 03:39 PM
I guess Berkeleybee was talking about me....I posted a few theories in another thread regarding PACE act.
I certainly understand the IV has done a lot and am very excited about what you have achieved. Not sure how you view it, but I think posting my view in the forum is also a form of support. It may not be as much as you wanted, but nevertheless it by no mean is saying what you did was wrong, it's just some thing I thought about and I thought it might be worth to bring up. But If this bothers you then I have no problem to shut up.
Not sure why IV chose to lock up live update threading to member only though. Growing number of members is definitely good, but I am not sure about forcing people to register to read. People participant when there is a passion in it, forcing they into it more or less drive the passion away.
Just my 2 cents.
All,
Just to put this issue to bed once and for all. IV is committed to bringing its goals into legislation -- we are not wedded to any particular piece of legislation. If Plan A doesn't work, there is Plan B, C and D. Each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
There have been some people who have been saying "Comprehensive reform is dead IV should work on PACE/Poster's favorite option."
(1) It is not certain that CIR is dead. We are not about to toss it aside before the Senate has.
(2) IV is fully prepared for PACE -- we have studied all of PACE's provisons (have the theorists even done this?). Did you happen to notice that one of the co-sponsors of PACE has already offered an amendment for us? We also have support from other co-sponsors.
(3) Our amendments show that we have support no matter which legislation goes forward -- we have to shore up this support and make sure we get more for floor votes.
BTW, I notice that some of our new theorists became members only a few days ago, probably to read the live update threads, and just a few days after that they start opining about what IV should do. ;-) Have they done anything with/for IV: volunteer, contribute, send webfaxes? I doubt it.
Note to new members: please visit our Resources section and familiarize yourself with the material there, at the very least you'll see we have been doing our homework and we are not a one-theory-one-legislation group.
best,
Berkeleybee
I certainly understand the IV has done a lot and am very excited about what you have achieved. Not sure how you view it, but I think posting my view in the forum is also a form of support. It may not be as much as you wanted, but nevertheless it by no mean is saying what you did was wrong, it's just some thing I thought about and I thought it might be worth to bring up. But If this bothers you then I have no problem to shut up.
Not sure why IV chose to lock up live update threading to member only though. Growing number of members is definitely good, but I am not sure about forcing people to register to read. People participant when there is a passion in it, forcing they into it more or less drive the passion away.
Just my 2 cents.
All,
Just to put this issue to bed once and for all. IV is committed to bringing its goals into legislation -- we are not wedded to any particular piece of legislation. If Plan A doesn't work, there is Plan B, C and D. Each with its own advantages and disadvantages.
There have been some people who have been saying "Comprehensive reform is dead IV should work on PACE/Poster's favorite option."
(1) It is not certain that CIR is dead. We are not about to toss it aside before the Senate has.
(2) IV is fully prepared for PACE -- we have studied all of PACE's provisons (have the theorists even done this?). Did you happen to notice that one of the co-sponsors of PACE has already offered an amendment for us? We also have support from other co-sponsors.
(3) Our amendments show that we have support no matter which legislation goes forward -- we have to shore up this support and make sure we get more for floor votes.
BTW, I notice that some of our new theorists became members only a few days ago, probably to read the live update threads, and just a few days after that they start opining about what IV should do. ;-) Have they done anything with/for IV: volunteer, contribute, send webfaxes? I doubt it.
Note to new members: please visit our Resources section and familiarize yourself with the material there, at the very least you'll see we have been doing our homework and we are not a one-theory-one-legislation group.
best,
Berkeleybee
2010 Labels: Egyptian Tattoos
Legal
07-16 08:39 AM
I am not sure how important the processing dates update, If you look in , there are many approvals whose processing dates are well beyond Jul 17 (for TSC). This makes me question what is the processing date updates mean?
It means ALL the cases filed before 7/17/07 have been processed, doesn't mean they are not working on cases beyond july 17th.
It means ALL the cases filed before 7/17/07 have been processed, doesn't mean they are not working on cases beyond july 17th.
more...

peer123
04-16 09:56 PM
bumping...
hair of her new tattoo designs
johnnybhai
11-19 02:10 PM
You can print the forms and make the changes. I had done this June this year when I had to change the issuing office. No problems at all.
About the drafts, you have to make separate drafts - one set for each applicant.
The fees payable at HDFC Bank per passport are: -
1. Visa Application Fee (MRV Fee): $100 in Indian Rupee equivalent at consular rate of exchange. Rupee amount at current rate of exchange (Rs. 40/-) is Rs 4,000/-
This fee is payable in cash or by DD/HDFC Bank cheque favouring �US Embassy - Visa Fees�. DDs issued by cooperative banks are not accepted.
2. Service Charge: Rs.322/- which includes VFS� service charge Rs310/- & Bank service charge Rs12/- (inclusive of Service Tax @ 12% and Education Cess Tax @0.36%)
This fee is payable in cash or by DD/HDFC Bank cheque favouring �HDFC Bank a/c VFS�. DDs issued by cooperative banks are not accepted.
About the drafts, you have to make separate drafts - one set for each applicant.
The fees payable at HDFC Bank per passport are: -
1. Visa Application Fee (MRV Fee): $100 in Indian Rupee equivalent at consular rate of exchange. Rupee amount at current rate of exchange (Rs. 40/-) is Rs 4,000/-
This fee is payable in cash or by DD/HDFC Bank cheque favouring �US Embassy - Visa Fees�. DDs issued by cooperative banks are not accepted.
2. Service Charge: Rs.322/- which includes VFS� service charge Rs310/- & Bank service charge Rs12/- (inclusive of Service Tax @ 12% and Education Cess Tax @0.36%)
This fee is payable in cash or by DD/HDFC Bank cheque favouring �HDFC Bank a/c VFS�. DDs issued by cooperative banks are not accepted.
more...
DDash
11-09 11:46 PM
Awesome idea....thanks for taking initiative. One minor suggestion, to avoid, spams may be you should lock the free membership...i.e. if someone wants to join the yahoo group, they should send a request, as opposed to join immediately. Just a thought.
Best wishes!
Best wishes!
hot hair Latest Egyptian Tattoo
rsdang
08-01 12:54 PM
Guys,
I like the approach however I will request all Iowa residents to call Congressman Kings again and again. Also get your friends and coworkers to call.
Voter calls will always impact politicians...
Lets keep the efforts on...
Thanks
I like the approach however I will request all Iowa residents to call Congressman Kings again and again. Also get your friends and coworkers to call.
Voter calls will always impact politicians...
Lets keep the efforts on...
Thanks
more...
house wallpaper Egyptian Tattoo
TheCanadian
01-22 12:56 AM
Holy it's hard to choose. Now would be a good time to offer me a bribe. Shall we say 75% of the prize money?
tattoo house Egyptian tattoo now!

lvinaykumar
05-21 09:00 AM
Filed at : Nebraska Service Center
For Wife
Filed 485 on March 10, Finger printing May 6th, GC Approved May 9th, GC received May 13th
My Wife was on EAD/OPT based on her student visa (and not on H4)
Was it current for you on March 1st
For Wife
Filed 485 on March 10, Finger printing May 6th, GC Approved May 9th, GC received May 13th
My Wife was on EAD/OPT based on her student visa (and not on H4)
Was it current for you on March 1st
more...
pictures “EGYPT” ist das neue Tattoo
thamizhan
07-17 10:17 PM
CHEERS TO AILA, AILF AND IMMIGRATION VOICE
Aside from Representative Lofgren, thanks are also due to the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the American Immigration Law Foundation and Immigration Voice. AILA as usual worked behind the scenes to try and push USCIS to reverse course while it's sister organization AILF quickly assembled a large number of plaintiffs for a major class action law suit. With the threat of a lawsuit of a massive lawsuit, USCIS felt the heat needed to motivate them and the fact that the suit was about to be filed surely contributed to USCIS' quick reversal of course. AILF is playing an increasingly vital role in the pro-immigration community giving us the ability to stand up for immigrants in the courts - often the only place many problems can be resolved.
Finally, a new voice - Immigration Voice - emerged to do what has never been effectively done in the past - organize the grassroots employment immigrant community. IV's Flower Campaign and its San Jose protest were firsts and garnered the attention of the nation's media and managed to humanize what for many was a dry technical issue. IV was also extremely effective at conveying news to its members and to the entire pro-immigration community (including this lawyer) and know IV will now be a critical part of future advocacy efforts. I'm looking forward to seeing the organization grow in size and influence.
Just a few days back I was decrying how the anti-immigration community was able to whip the pro-immigration community in the CIR bill because of their ability to mobilize their grassroots supporters. Now you can see how our side - which, after all, represents the views of most Americans - can win the same way.
Aside from Representative Lofgren, thanks are also due to the American Immigration Lawyers Association, the American Immigration Law Foundation and Immigration Voice. AILA as usual worked behind the scenes to try and push USCIS to reverse course while it's sister organization AILF quickly assembled a large number of plaintiffs for a major class action law suit. With the threat of a lawsuit of a massive lawsuit, USCIS felt the heat needed to motivate them and the fact that the suit was about to be filed surely contributed to USCIS' quick reversal of course. AILF is playing an increasingly vital role in the pro-immigration community giving us the ability to stand up for immigrants in the courts - often the only place many problems can be resolved.
Finally, a new voice - Immigration Voice - emerged to do what has never been effectively done in the past - organize the grassroots employment immigrant community. IV's Flower Campaign and its San Jose protest were firsts and garnered the attention of the nation's media and managed to humanize what for many was a dry technical issue. IV was also extremely effective at conveying news to its members and to the entire pro-immigration community (including this lawyer) and know IV will now be a critical part of future advocacy efforts. I'm looking forward to seeing the organization grow in size and influence.
Just a few days back I was decrying how the anti-immigration community was able to whip the pro-immigration community in the CIR bill because of their ability to mobilize their grassroots supporters. Now you can see how our side - which, after all, represents the views of most Americans - can win the same way.
dresses Egyptian tattoo ideas
HawaldarNaik
09-28 09:48 AM
No checks cashed, no reciepts in sight.
I grew up hearing that most of the things in America are right and extremely efficient.
However the 485 application processing has left me baffled...astounded...
Not that i am sad that my collegues who filed way way after i did got their reciepts, EAD etc....but the fact that i always thought that there was a proper process in place or atleast a mechanism where applications were processed based on date filed
Today when i call up the 1-800 no they either say 90 days not up...or if i lie and say 90 days up...they say not in the system and will take time...
I thought America was about accountability...responsiblity and ensuring that in case there are errors....prompt action is taken to address the same....i dont see that...at least in my case....
ur thoughts...
I grew up hearing that most of the things in America are right and extremely efficient.
However the 485 application processing has left me baffled...astounded...
Not that i am sad that my collegues who filed way way after i did got their reciepts, EAD etc....but the fact that i always thought that there was a proper process in place or atleast a mechanism where applications were processed based on date filed
Today when i call up the 1-800 no they either say 90 days not up...or if i lie and say 90 days up...they say not in the system and will take time...
I thought America was about accountability...responsiblity and ensuring that in case there are errors....prompt action is taken to address the same....i dont see that...at least in my case....
ur thoughts...
more...
makeup Native American Indian Tattoos
chanduv23
01-14 03:59 PM
Folks, lets use this thread to post information about how to help the victims of Haitian earthquake.
Posts can be links to organizations where we can donate money or food or clothes.
If you have done something please post on this thread
Lets keep this thread alive and on top
Posts can be links to organizations where we can donate money or food or clothes.
If you have done something please post on this thread
Lets keep this thread alive and on top
girlfriend Egyptian Tattoos
DyersEve
10-21 01:05 AM
Alright i did a little work on the picture, and im not sure if it is better or worse so tell me what you guys think.
http://teamnerd.tripod.com/random/images2.txt
http://teamnerd.tripod.com/random/images2.txt
hairstyles egyptian tattoo. egyptian

pd_recapturing
06-17 02:27 PM
Today, I just saw in one of the threads in that a guy received his GC last week. He chnaged jobs twice on AC21. So dont worry, you can change jobs n number of times.
prom2
11-26 10:30 AM
I saw in four Jun filers approvals at TSC dated 11/24.
Good luck
Good luck
curiosity_76
12-29 04:26 PM
Let's do something together, and let the government aware of our problem.
Let's get more and more people in and make our voice heard!
Let's get more and more people in and make our voice heard!
No comments:
Post a Comment