NKR
03-11 02:53 PM
You are not DESI... How dare you to think about working for wife...Thst's not in true DESI's blood.. Wife should work for you...
Dude, Shed your medieval cloths and come to 21st century.
Dude, Shed your medieval cloths and come to 21st century.
wallpaper Sang Shultz: “Shake me
factoryman
06-18 12:50 PM
the first H1 stamping for me and 2 h4 for family members. Wife got it at Chennai, last Sep.
factory man:
if u r taking a pleasure trip/vacation/etc to canada..i dont think it matters. my situation is kinda unique because i had got my h1b stamped in toronto.
factory man:
if u r taking a pleasure trip/vacation/etc to canada..i dont think it matters. my situation is kinda unique because i had got my h1b stamped in toronto.
rvr_jcop
02-17 04:53 PM
Hi My emplyer is saying that he will apply for extention 3 months before expiry . So I guess he will apply in July . So in that case I need the Paystubs of May and June . Am I right ?
Yes, according to English Calendar :)
Yes, according to English Calendar :)
2011 Shake Me Down by Cage the
man-woman-and-gc
03-09 06:44 PM
I and my wife got this update from CRIS. Anyone seen this before or know what it means?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The last processing action taken on your case
Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXX
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.
On March 9, 2009, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.
Sincerely,
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The last processing action taken on your case
Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXX
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing because it has jurisdiction over the case.
On March 9, 2009, we transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our NATIONAL BENEFITS CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.
Sincerely,
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
more...
beautifulMind
06-09 12:05 AM
You can only get a US visa outside of USA and you only need a visa to enter US since you already in US then why do you need a visa? when you go back just apply for another B1 Visa
insbaby
08-12 09:12 AM
1. Check with your lawyer on this
2. Do not send affidavit for Aug 20th. Then you end up with documents having two birthdates and affidavits for confirming both birthdates. Instead, just leave it and wait. You may or may not end up with an RFE.
2. Do not send affidavit for Aug 20th. Then you end up with documents having two birthdates and affidavits for confirming both birthdates. Instead, just leave it and wait. You may or may not end up with an RFE.
more...
pd_recapturing
09-04 10:33 AM
I-485 with EB2 PD Sep 06 send on July 18. Once I receive the RN, I will apply for I-140 with EB2 PD March 2003 and request to transfer my pending I-485 application to the newly filed I-140 petition since my PD is current in September.
So your new I-140 has not been approved. Would you wait for it to get approved or you will request interfiling while applying 140?
So your new I-140 has not been approved. Would you wait for it to get approved or you will request interfiling while applying 140?
2010 Cage The Elephant perform

atlfp
04-11 03:52 PM
I think I should apologize for being not careful about the tone. It was just an thought poping out of my head anyway. Also I want to clarify that I do understand and realize how much work IV has done. It's a tremendous amount of sacrifice that not everybody can or willing to afford. I believe most other visitors/members think the same way.
CCC,
Wonderful to hear from a contributing member and thanks for the warm words.
IV has no interest in curbing free speech. All we ask is that new members go through forum posts and resource docs to see what IV has said on a given subject, and also realize that we have done our homework. How about asking us if we have considered an issue rather than telling us what to do (without much research) -- which is the tone that some new member posts take.
As for not responding to theories -- well they just take on a life of their own if we don't respond. :) IV has no intention of letting its forums become a chaotic space with misinformation and assorted half-baked theories. :)
best,
Berkeleybee
CCC,
Wonderful to hear from a contributing member and thanks for the warm words.
IV has no interest in curbing free speech. All we ask is that new members go through forum posts and resource docs to see what IV has said on a given subject, and also realize that we have done our homework. How about asking us if we have considered an issue rather than telling us what to do (without much research) -- which is the tone that some new member posts take.
As for not responding to theories -- well they just take on a life of their own if we don't respond. :) IV has no intention of letting its forums become a chaotic space with misinformation and assorted half-baked theories. :)
best,
Berkeleybee
more...
Green.Tech
05-28 03:00 PM
I did it last night. Please contribute!
hair When Kentucky lads Cage the
probe
10-07 04:23 PM
I live in Ohio and my sympathies are with you. If another state has concerns with clause "non renewable/non transferable"then Ohio should also have concerns, but on the contrary Licenses are renewed in Ohio.I feel this is more of kneejerk reaction to 9/11 aftermath.I am dismayed, does policy makers are under notion that a alien (not from outer space) have to
go through all the travails of a new driver if they move to other state !?.
My past experience suggests you to visit few other License agencies around your place and hope lady luck smiles
upon you.
go through all the travails of a new driver if they move to other state !?.
My past experience suggests you to visit few other License agencies around your place and hope lady luck smiles
upon you.
more...
NikNikon
November 10th, 2004, 10:10 AM
This was the first thing I thought too but then if he can't maneuver within the menu doing a firmware update may be impossible.
I would try downloading the software update from nikon and reinstalling it to see what happens.. it is fairly simple.. there are "A" and a "B" programs that need to be loaded independently... the instructions on the site are straightforward... I have had D-70 since they came out and have had no problems.... If your local retailer will not stand behind the camera it seems nikon should... isn't there a year nikon warrenty?
I would try downloading the software update from nikon and reinstalling it to see what happens.. it is fairly simple.. there are "A" and a "B" programs that need to be loaded independently... the instructions on the site are straightforward... I have had D-70 since they came out and have had no problems.... If your local retailer will not stand behind the camera it seems nikon should... isn't there a year nikon warrenty?
hot SXSW 2009 - Cage The Elephant

chapsi29
06-25 12:57 PM
The question is, did you earn any money at all in 2007? The information you provided is a bit vague, in one place you say you received paychecks till December 15 2007, in another place you say you did not get paid in 2007. It is simple really, if you did not earn any money in 2007, then you do not have to add your W2 to your tax returns. If you did earn money in 2007, then the company has to supply you with a W2.
Of course, not earning any money in 2007, while keeping you okay with respect to the IRS, might get you in trouble with the USCIS.
What I meant to say is, I did not get paid in 2007 for the work I performed in 2007. But I got paid last month for the pay periods (up to 12/15/07). So that amount will reflect in this year's W2 and not last year's.
Like you had rightly said in your last para, I am concerned if USCIS would have a problem about the fact that I did not gt paid and receive a W2 even though I worked on H1-B in 2007. When they process my I-485, I am afraid this might come up as a query.
I am going to talk to the lawyers about this. I would like to know how this situation can be addressed today as the damage has already been done.
Of course, not earning any money in 2007, while keeping you okay with respect to the IRS, might get you in trouble with the USCIS.
What I meant to say is, I did not get paid in 2007 for the work I performed in 2007. But I got paid last month for the pay periods (up to 12/15/07). So that amount will reflect in this year's W2 and not last year's.
Like you had rightly said in your last para, I am concerned if USCIS would have a problem about the fact that I did not gt paid and receive a W2 even though I worked on H1-B in 2007. When they process my I-485, I am afraid this might come up as a query.
I am going to talk to the lawyers about this. I would like to know how this situation can be addressed today as the damage has already been done.
more...
house Cage The Elephant - Shake me
pappu
03-29 02:37 PM
My friend's PERM got approved in 5 days in Dec '09. His I-140 got approved in 3 weeks in March '10. This could be an exceptional case as I have not seen any other such approvals..
If he is ROW EB2 he will get his greencard soon. I485 processing times are reduced to 4 months average per USCIS Director.
If he is ROW EB2 he will get his greencard soon. I485 processing times are reduced to 4 months average per USCIS Director.
tattoo Shake Me Down 5. 2024
markelli
02-26 11:34 PM
Anysia,
Hi! Do you think this rule will apply if you were to apply for H1-B extension? I'm a PT too and my H1 will expire in October. My I-140 petition was filed last December and was approved this February. So I was wondering if USCIS uses the same standard for H1-B and I-140s. Which service center did you apply to? I'm really scared of what's happening. I hope that you get thru this....
Hi! Do you think this rule will apply if you were to apply for H1-B extension? I'm a PT too and my H1 will expire in October. My I-140 petition was filed last December and was approved this February. So I was wondering if USCIS uses the same standard for H1-B and I-140s. Which service center did you apply to? I'm really scared of what's happening. I hope that you get thru this....
more...
pictures shake me down softly laying
guyfromsg
09-09 10:19 PM
I'm posting this question here since many of the GA members are scheduled to meet the law makers on Tuesday afternoon. Is there a dress code for the meeting i.e. formal suit, shirt and Tie or IV Tshirt is ok?
dresses Elephant - Shake Me Down
Steve Mitchell
October 12th, 2003, 09:31 PM
I love that dandelion. It has an "otherworlddy" look to it.
more...
makeup The Dirty Heads: Lay Me Down
gceverywhere
06-10 12:53 PM
Ok..So now that I have your attention, I can say how I feel about our top priority right now.
Most IV members can see the current action item about calling 6 representatives on the home page at the top. If you are someone who has already made the phone calls then you have my respect and admiration.
For the rest of you, here is the link
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19387
I think a lot of people come to IV to find a pleasant surprise waiting for them but close it when they don't see any good news. They also browse around a bit to see what others are talking about and also get in discussions/arguments when they have some time. But not a lot of people actually spend time to read action items and follow what the core team is asking them to do. I'm not sure what the reasons are. May be people are afraid that calling someone in Washington will get them on some list. May be they don't like to be told what to do. May be this may be that.. I don't know.
But if you are someone who hasn't joined IV in any of its various efforts to bring attention to our issues then I'm not sure if you do anything good for yourselves. I'm not saying that I have participated in every single campaign. But I have tried my best to do something. When will you do something for yourselves? Do you realize that if you don't act now, it will be TOO late to act? Do you realize IV is all of us? If we don't act, IV remains ineffective. So Act now or wait forever. It only takes 10 minutes to call all the numbers and they don't even ask for your name in most cases.
I just checked the tracker and only saw 41 people who have called all the numbers. I don't get it. What is wrong with the rest of you?
I also want to say that you owe it to IV after everything IV has done for you. (e.g Rally +Funding drive+many many campaigns).
IV has united us. Now lets show the strength of our unity.
Disclaimer: I'm not a core team member. I'm neither a state chapter leader nor one of the truely active IV members. I'm just an ordinary person like most of you but I think I finally GET IT. Nothing will happen unless I do my part. Now how about clicking that link above and making a few phone calls. Trust me, you will feel good about yourself after you do it. And please update the poll after you have completed your calls.
Most IV members can see the current action item about calling 6 representatives on the home page at the top. If you are someone who has already made the phone calls then you have my respect and admiration.
For the rest of you, here is the link
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=19387
I think a lot of people come to IV to find a pleasant surprise waiting for them but close it when they don't see any good news. They also browse around a bit to see what others are talking about and also get in discussions/arguments when they have some time. But not a lot of people actually spend time to read action items and follow what the core team is asking them to do. I'm not sure what the reasons are. May be people are afraid that calling someone in Washington will get them on some list. May be they don't like to be told what to do. May be this may be that.. I don't know.
But if you are someone who hasn't joined IV in any of its various efforts to bring attention to our issues then I'm not sure if you do anything good for yourselves. I'm not saying that I have participated in every single campaign. But I have tried my best to do something. When will you do something for yourselves? Do you realize that if you don't act now, it will be TOO late to act? Do you realize IV is all of us? If we don't act, IV remains ineffective. So Act now or wait forever. It only takes 10 minutes to call all the numbers and they don't even ask for your name in most cases.
I just checked the tracker and only saw 41 people who have called all the numbers. I don't get it. What is wrong with the rest of you?
I also want to say that you owe it to IV after everything IV has done for you. (e.g Rally +Funding drive+many many campaigns).
IV has united us. Now lets show the strength of our unity.
Disclaimer: I'm not a core team member. I'm neither a state chapter leader nor one of the truely active IV members. I'm just an ordinary person like most of you but I think I finally GET IT. Nothing will happen unless I do my part. Now how about clicking that link above and making a few phone calls. Trust me, you will feel good about yourself after you do it. And please update the poll after you have completed your calls.
girlfriend 05 Cage The Elephant – Shake
shyamiv
07-23 11:52 AM
Hi Thanks for your inputs.
But both the employers are consultant.
One is in Fremont CA and other in Pittsburg. Both are offering almost same salary.
So which should be an better option, if they have a similar better client list?
pick the fremont ca if u want a cool summer or the other for a snowy winter !
But both the employers are consultant.
One is in Fremont CA and other in Pittsburg. Both are offering almost same salary.
So which should be an better option, if they have a similar better client list?
pick the fremont ca if u want a cool summer or the other for a snowy winter !
hairstyles Cage the Elephant are in the
shreekhand
08-03 03:51 PM
Wow! one usually gets an RFE for these, never heard of a NOID for a TB test not taken. I would suggest take a TB test and if it is positive submit the X-ray as well. I guess you should get your approval soon after.
TB test are mandatory now for medicals and these are pretty common RFE to get (again never saw an NOID tho!)
TB test are mandatory now for medicals and these are pretty common RFE to get (again never saw an NOID tho!)
ramaonline
11-21 04:15 PM
I am not sure how uscis sent you a query after the h1 was approved. Please take infopass appointment on http://www.infopass.uscis.gov/ and speak to an immig officer about your case
Once you have the h1 approval i797 you should be eligible to start work from the start date on the petition. You also need a new i94 showing h1b status. The new i94 may be attached to the approval notice. You also have the option to work on OPT for some time after completion of your studies.
Once you have the h1 approval i797 you should be eligible to start work from the start date on the petition. You also need a new i94 showing h1b status. The new i94 may be attached to the approval notice. You also have the option to work on OPT for some time after completion of your studies.
summerof98
09-04 12:42 PM
See my signature, hope it helps. I got an LUD on my 485 on August 30th but I had no idea why, I guess it might have been the NameCheck and then this email this morning .... unf.. believable!
joeshmoe,
Congratulations on your GC approval. Enjoy the freedom.
Your approval gives us hope in a way that USCIS is approving I-485 cases even though the PD is not current. Am I right?
joeshmoe,
Congratulations on your GC approval. Enjoy the freedom.
Your approval gives us hope in a way that USCIS is approving I-485 cases even though the PD is not current. Am I right?
No comments:
Post a Comment