jungalee43
03-25 08:22 PM
I have also written to Mr. Rajghatta explaining several facts. The draft is similar to one given by sertasheep
wallpaper Surprisingly, Willis has
rajmalhotra
02-08 04:32 PM
Does anyone else know of other instances of this happening?
dcrtrv27
09-16 11:21 PM
Make copy yourself and keep handy. Few times I was been requested to make copy myself and to keep ready.
2011 Demi Moore and Bruce Willis
pcs
08-01 09:31 AM
bump
more...

jungalee43
03-25 08:22 PM
I have also written to Mr. Rajghatta explaining several facts. The draft is similar to one given by sertasheep
coolest_me
05-07 01:19 AM
I already received the RFE , This is what it says :
"On the supplement form to I-693, Adjustment of status applicant's documentation of Immunization you provided, the civil surgeon indicated that you have not obtained the required vaccination. As such, you are ineligible for adjustment of status until you present documentation showing you have received all required vaccination. all records are to be confirmed with documentation. The applicant cannot assert immunization without documentation and the physician subsequently document the lack of documentation requesting a waiver of immunization requirements. some immunization can be waived with just cause. A lack of documentation does not meet waiver requirement"
In I693 supplement form Doctor put Check on "Fully immune" column for Td, MMR and Varicella and also put the dates on when I received the vaccinations.
is there any other vaccination that is required ?
My wife also get the similar RFE , a little different language though
"On the supplement form to I-693, Adjustment of status applicant's documentation of Immunization you provided, the civil surgeon indicated that you have not obtained the required vaccination. As such, you are ineligible for adjustment of status until you present documentation showing you have received all required vaccination."
"On the supplement form to I-693, Adjustment of status applicant's documentation of Immunization you provided, the civil surgeon indicated that you have not obtained the required vaccination. As such, you are ineligible for adjustment of status until you present documentation showing you have received all required vaccination. all records are to be confirmed with documentation. The applicant cannot assert immunization without documentation and the physician subsequently document the lack of documentation requesting a waiver of immunization requirements. some immunization can be waived with just cause. A lack of documentation does not meet waiver requirement"
In I693 supplement form Doctor put Check on "Fully immune" column for Td, MMR and Varicella and also put the dates on when I received the vaccinations.
is there any other vaccination that is required ?
My wife also get the similar RFE , a little different language though
"On the supplement form to I-693, Adjustment of status applicant's documentation of Immunization you provided, the civil surgeon indicated that you have not obtained the required vaccination. As such, you are ineligible for adjustment of status until you present documentation showing you have received all required vaccination."
more...
yabadaba
08-14 01:02 PM
Sorry but I didn't get what your "Yes" pointed to.
is OP wrong or right in his assumption?
Personally, I don't think it matters whether an applicant is direct employee or works for a consulting company. If it was indeed true, then people would start jumping on the direct client bandwagons :D
Thanks,
Nik
the op modified his post.. his post ended with the question "am i missing something here?" and i replied to that as yes you are.. as to what he/she is missing is anyone's guess. maybe some common sense?
how would uscis have the ability to decode between a direct hire and a non direct hire application?
abc corporation is abc corporation. what OP was implying was that employees at companies with well established brand names would get it faster. but there are thousands of legitimate companies in various fields other than software that have 0 brand recognition outside their industry.
is OP wrong or right in his assumption?
Personally, I don't think it matters whether an applicant is direct employee or works for a consulting company. If it was indeed true, then people would start jumping on the direct client bandwagons :D
Thanks,
Nik
the op modified his post.. his post ended with the question "am i missing something here?" and i replied to that as yes you are.. as to what he/she is missing is anyone's guess. maybe some common sense?
how would uscis have the ability to decode between a direct hire and a non direct hire application?
abc corporation is abc corporation. what OP was implying was that employees at companies with well established brand names would get it faster. but there are thousands of legitimate companies in various fields other than software that have 0 brand recognition outside their industry.
2010 house ashton kutcher demi
macml
01-13 02:05 AM
Hi,
My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.
Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.
Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.
The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-131 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-131 and I-765 was approved on the same day.
However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!
My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.
Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.
Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.
The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-131 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-131 and I-765 was approved on the same day.
However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!
more...
reno_john
06-08 11:52 AM
Again I say Rest in peace CIR forever. I was never for it
hair Are Demi Moore and Ashton
ilikekilo
05-27 12:22 PM
When did they say they have repealed AC21? Is this true?
Regarding (6) above, it is not 10K, more like 5K.
form immigrationlaw.com
Final Version of Sanders' Amendment of H-1B Supplemental Fee and American Student Scholarship Fund as Passed
The controversial Sanders' amendment initially was passed in the Senate last week which imposes $3,500 (or $1,750) for a supplemental fee for the American Student Scholarship Fund. The supplemental fee is added to the current fees that include $1,500 (or $750) ACWIA fee, $500 fraud prevention fee, and $190 H-1B petition (which will in itself increase substantially when the fee increase regulation is implemented). Go figure! The text of the final amendment is as follows:
SEC. 713. SUPPLEMENTAL FEES.
Section 214(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1184(c)) is amended by adding at the end the following:``(15)(A) In each instance where the Attorney General, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Secretary of State is required to impose a fee pursuant to paragraph (9) or (11), the Attorney General, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Secretary of State, as appropriate, shall impose a supplemental fee on the employer in addition to any other fee required by such paragraph or any other provision of law, in the amount determined under subparagraph (B).
``(B) The amount of the supplemental fee shall be $3,500, except that the fee shall be 1/2 that amount for any employer with not more than 25 full-time equivalent employees who are employed in the United States (determined by including any affiliate or subsidiary of such employer).
``(C) Fees collected under this paragraph shall be deposited in the Treasury in accordance with section 286(x).''
Initially it was proposed to charge $10,000!!!
Regarding (6) above, it is not 10K, more like 5K.
form immigrationlaw.com
Final Version of Sanders' Amendment of H-1B Supplemental Fee and American Student Scholarship Fund as Passed
The controversial Sanders' amendment initially was passed in the Senate last week which imposes $3,500 (or $1,750) for a supplemental fee for the American Student Scholarship Fund. The supplemental fee is added to the current fees that include $1,500 (or $750) ACWIA fee, $500 fraud prevention fee, and $190 H-1B petition (which will in itself increase substantially when the fee increase regulation is implemented). Go figure! The text of the final amendment is as follows:
SEC. 713. SUPPLEMENTAL FEES.
Section 214(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. 1184(c)) is amended by adding at the end the following:``(15)(A) In each instance where the Attorney General, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Secretary of State is required to impose a fee pursuant to paragraph (9) or (11), the Attorney General, the Secretary of Homeland Security, or the Secretary of State, as appropriate, shall impose a supplemental fee on the employer in addition to any other fee required by such paragraph or any other provision of law, in the amount determined under subparagraph (B).
``(B) The amount of the supplemental fee shall be $3,500, except that the fee shall be 1/2 that amount for any employer with not more than 25 full-time equivalent employees who are employed in the United States (determined by including any affiliate or subsidiary of such employer).
``(C) Fees collected under this paragraph shall be deposited in the Treasury in accordance with section 286(x).''
Initially it was proposed to charge $10,000!!!
more...
ravi2patel
07-23 11:19 PM
Hi,
My situation is as follows:
1) approved RIR labor 2002
2) approved perm labor 2005
3) approved i-140 2006 (PD 2005)
4) ALL of above for company-A. 2006 company-B took over.
My lawyer said i cannot file and have to start again with new labor as merger/acquistion was 'asset only' type.
I want to self-file i-485 giving the company "name change" letter as the only proof along with the rest of regular documents. Company-B employer is in 100% support of my application.
SHOULD I just waste $$$$ money or take a chance ? PLEASE HELP...TIRED OF WAITING FOR LAST 5 years :(
Regards,
-Ravi
My situation is as follows:
1) approved RIR labor 2002
2) approved perm labor 2005
3) approved i-140 2006 (PD 2005)
4) ALL of above for company-A. 2006 company-B took over.
My lawyer said i cannot file and have to start again with new labor as merger/acquistion was 'asset only' type.
I want to self-file i-485 giving the company "name change" letter as the only proof along with the rest of regular documents. Company-B employer is in 100% support of my application.
SHOULD I just waste $$$$ money or take a chance ? PLEASE HELP...TIRED OF WAITING FOR LAST 5 years :(
Regards,
-Ravi
hot ashton kutcher demi moore
dealsnet
12-06 07:21 AM
My wife got all the AP paperback after her return from India. One AP have stamp. Two AP papers are not touched.
Multiple entry AP allow you to enter many times. You will get 3 copies, of which 1 will be retained by the Airlines, 2nd at the POE, 3rd after stamping back to you by the Officer. You can use the 3rd one for the subsequent trips and do not hand it over to anyone. (Request the Airlines and Officer to take copies of it, if they want).
If you have time and money during your trip back home, you may get your H1 visa stamp, but it is not necessary.
Thanks
Multiple entry AP allow you to enter many times. You will get 3 copies, of which 1 will be retained by the Airlines, 2nd at the POE, 3rd after stamping back to you by the Officer. You can use the 3rd one for the subsequent trips and do not hand it over to anyone. (Request the Airlines and Officer to take copies of it, if they want).
If you have time and money during your trip back home, you may get your H1 visa stamp, but it is not necessary.
Thanks
more...
house of Demi Moore and Ashton
rogerdepena
08-01 11:30 PM
nope... I have my receipt notice that has June 11th on it, but the only system says July 3rd, which is the day they sent my notice :)
i guess you're right. in my case, receipt date and online case date for I-140/change of status were the same.
anyway, Nebraska process around 4500 application per day--that includes all kinds of form I-765, I-131, I-140, I-485, etc. assuming that 25% of those are are I-485 then they process 1000-1125 I-485/day. again, assuming 40,000 I-485 are still to be encoded then the average waiting time is 35-40 days. whew, i expect mine first week of september.
i guess you're right. in my case, receipt date and online case date for I-140/change of status were the same.
anyway, Nebraska process around 4500 application per day--that includes all kinds of form I-765, I-131, I-140, I-485, etc. assuming that 25% of those are are I-485 then they process 1000-1125 I-485/day. again, assuming 40,000 I-485 are still to be encoded then the average waiting time is 35-40 days. whew, i expect mine first week of september.
tattoo Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher
amslonewolf
08-21 11:03 AM
Is calling them and paying by the minute any better at getting an appointment..
more...
pictures Bruce Willis And Demi Moore
sargon
01-26 12:09 PM
Who deleted it?
dresses Rumer Willis, Ashton Kutcher
elanegeng
12-29 04:32 PM
I am in Bham...;)
more...
makeup started dating Kutcher,
mwin
11-27 10:26 PM
From murthy: http://www.murthy.com/news/UDac21qa.html#1
Question 2 : I lost my job before the 180-day period. Can I still use portability? TOP
Quite possibly, provided the I-485 remains in pending (unadjudicated) status for at least 180 days. It is the I-485 processing time that is important, not when the beneficiary changes positions. This is because the "green card" (GC) is based upon a future job offer. The person is not required to have worked for the GC-sponsoring employer prior to filing or obtaining the GC. Accordingly, it appears the AC21 law did not intend to change the prior law, which only requires a future job offer with respect to the GC sponsorship in employment-based cases. Please refer to the disclaimer at the end of this page, since, at the time of this writing, the regulations have not been published.
Also, check: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4965
Question 2 : I lost my job before the 180-day period. Can I still use portability? TOP
Quite possibly, provided the I-485 remains in pending (unadjudicated) status for at least 180 days. It is the I-485 processing time that is important, not when the beneficiary changes positions. This is because the "green card" (GC) is based upon a future job offer. The person is not required to have worked for the GC-sponsoring employer prior to filing or obtaining the GC. Accordingly, it appears the AC21 law did not intend to change the prior law, which only requires a future job offer with respect to the GC sponsorship in employment-based cases. Please refer to the disclaimer at the end of this page, since, at the time of this writing, the regulations have not been published.
Also, check: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=4965
girlfriend Demi is candid
cbpds
08-06 02:09 PM
Its a massive hit even to some staffing comps here
hairstyles Rumer Willis hung out with her
comstar8199
08-25 09:34 PM
You plan on going to wmu? (depending on your age)
Maybe, I may end up going to Umich. Still have one more year to decide...
Maybe, I may end up going to Umich. Still have one more year to decide...
whoever
07-19 10:38 AM
please, someone reply.
freedom_fighter
01-14 09:26 PM
i used hopeforhaiti.com, they use paypal.
No comments:
Post a Comment