
dvnagesh
12-05 05:01 PM
Congratulations !! Thanks for sharing the info on the forum and for offering your help...
wallpaper Asian Hair Style
jonty_11
06-18 01:27 PM
Does the passport have to be valid for at least 6 months at the time of filing 485?
akhilmahajan
04-30 06:30 PM
If i check the dates for the I140 at Texas service center............. it say october, 2006............ but here we have few ppl who have been approved from november, februray,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
is it like something random, or USCIS holds a lottery ............. i am just curious........
is it like something random, or USCIS holds a lottery ............. i am just curious........
2011 Short Haircuts Asian
ita
01-23 08:30 PM
Suggestions.
1 Since the main reason behind the retrogression is the lack of Visa numbers I feel it would be a great idea to process the 485 applications , make a decision on the case and let the applicant know about the decision though the actual card can be mailed when the Visa Numbers become available . This would reduce the anxiety on behalf of the applicants and would also give USCIS ample time to process all the applications.
2. Yearly extension of EAD/AP is getting so expensive especially when one doesn't know how many years we have to keep doing the extensions.
It's a known fact that except for the July 07 bulletin EB3 India PD has hardly touched year 2002 since Dec 2004.
Some of the EB3 I folks with a 2005 PD, that I know have been issued one year extension on their EAD though they applied for the extensions in mid July(2008).
Example of EAD/AP anxiety:
AP document says that it should be used for emergency travel. This rule on AP
was formed at a time when 485 processing would take not more than 6 months.
In the present scenario with 485 processing taking years I think a person using EAD would end up using AP many times . Officers at the POE sometimes remind us the rule that AP should be used only in emergency and some of them give the person hard time if they believe the travel was not for emergency purpose.
I guess we are supposed to have a proof of emergency travel.
Though AC21 lets one change jobs 180 days after filing the 485 application with the I40 approved for more than 180 days when reentering the country some of the officer(s) sometimes ask the person if they are still with the same company that filed their GC.I don't know yet what they would do/say if one had changed their jobs because the people who were asked this question did not change their employer at that time. But the fact that they ask us this question makes us apprehensive about changing jobs.
With so many rules where most of them were formed long back it's making applicant's life increasingly tough as the applicants themselves don't want to do anything that would be construed/fall on the wrong side of the rules.We are forced to watch our steps multiple times even in the case of simple things like job changes,travelout of country etc.
When I repeatedly read about how USICS is inundated with 485 applications due to July 2007 bulletin I keep wondering why USCIS would want to increase it's work load every year with all these EAD/AP renewal applications.
Suggestion
Once upon a time when the 485 processing took like 6 months, EAD/AP had different meaning. In the present scenario when not many of us know how many more yeras it's going to be before (especially EB3 I folks) we get our GreenCard I would think it would be better to use the pending 485 application to change jobs and reenter the country.
This would save money/time for the applicant and lot of time for USICS.
Thank you.
1 Since the main reason behind the retrogression is the lack of Visa numbers I feel it would be a great idea to process the 485 applications , make a decision on the case and let the applicant know about the decision though the actual card can be mailed when the Visa Numbers become available . This would reduce the anxiety on behalf of the applicants and would also give USCIS ample time to process all the applications.
2. Yearly extension of EAD/AP is getting so expensive especially when one doesn't know how many years we have to keep doing the extensions.
It's a known fact that except for the July 07 bulletin EB3 India PD has hardly touched year 2002 since Dec 2004.
Some of the EB3 I folks with a 2005 PD, that I know have been issued one year extension on their EAD though they applied for the extensions in mid July(2008).
Example of EAD/AP anxiety:
AP document says that it should be used for emergency travel. This rule on AP
was formed at a time when 485 processing would take not more than 6 months.
In the present scenario with 485 processing taking years I think a person using EAD would end up using AP many times . Officers at the POE sometimes remind us the rule that AP should be used only in emergency and some of them give the person hard time if they believe the travel was not for emergency purpose.
I guess we are supposed to have a proof of emergency travel.
Though AC21 lets one change jobs 180 days after filing the 485 application with the I40 approved for more than 180 days when reentering the country some of the officer(s) sometimes ask the person if they are still with the same company that filed their GC.I don't know yet what they would do/say if one had changed their jobs because the people who were asked this question did not change their employer at that time. But the fact that they ask us this question makes us apprehensive about changing jobs.
With so many rules where most of them were formed long back it's making applicant's life increasingly tough as the applicants themselves don't want to do anything that would be construed/fall on the wrong side of the rules.We are forced to watch our steps multiple times even in the case of simple things like job changes,travelout of country etc.
When I repeatedly read about how USICS is inundated with 485 applications due to July 2007 bulletin I keep wondering why USCIS would want to increase it's work load every year with all these EAD/AP renewal applications.
Suggestion
Once upon a time when the 485 processing took like 6 months, EAD/AP had different meaning. In the present scenario when not many of us know how many more yeras it's going to be before (especially EB3 I folks) we get our GreenCard I would think it would be better to use the pending 485 application to change jobs and reenter the country.
This would save money/time for the applicant and lot of time for USICS.
Thank you.
more...
lostinbeta
10-04 01:11 AM
You have your main rectangle in layer 1.
You keep Layer 2 selected
Hold CTRL and click on layer one
This will select the area of your rectangle on layer 1
Your marquee however will be on layer 2. So nudge the marquee as it says, then fill it.
Keep Layer 2 selected still and then CTRL+Click on layer one to again select your original shape.
Delete the selected area in layer 2.
You keep Layer 2 selected
Hold CTRL and click on layer one
This will select the area of your rectangle on layer 1
Your marquee however will be on layer 2. So nudge the marquee as it says, then fill it.
Keep Layer 2 selected still and then CTRL+Click on layer one to again select your original shape.
Delete the selected area in layer 2.

black_logs
10-25 01:13 PM
You cannot use current job's experience in any situation
From the above posts you can defintely use the priority date once I-140 is approved and move on.
My Question is can you start a new application under PERM with the same company, use the experience gained in the current company to apply under EB2, and use the locked priority date.
Hope I make sense. I have been with my current company for more than 5 years and used the EB3 category and have no intention of leaving etc, but if I were to reapply and use the old priority dates, my dates would be current.
Thanks in advance for your comments.:)
From the above posts you can defintely use the priority date once I-140 is approved and move on.
My Question is can you start a new application under PERM with the same company, use the experience gained in the current company to apply under EB2, and use the locked priority date.
Hope I make sense. I have been with my current company for more than 5 years and used the EB3 category and have no intention of leaving etc, but if I were to reapply and use the old priority dates, my dates would be current.
Thanks in advance for your comments.:)
more...
neoklaus
11-12 07:57 PM
I did not apply medical form with I 485, but got receipts on time.
2010 Japanese Short Haircuts for

raysaikat
05-30 01:22 PM
Hi,
I am on OPT till August 2009.
However my F1 visa expires May 30 2009.
Also I do not have a job at present.
Does my OPT override the F1 visa expiration?Can I stay legally in the US till August even if I do not have a job?
Worried,
P
The visa stamp on your passport does not determine your status once you are inside USA. Visa stamp on the passport is used just for entering the US. It is like a movie ticket. You will need the visa stamp on the passport only if you go out and need to come back again. The expiry date on the visa stamp simply means you cannot use that stamp to enter US after that date.
Once you are inside US, usually it is I-94 that determines how long you can stay. In the case of F1, usually I-94 says D/S, which means "Duration of Status" --- i.e., as long as your F1 status holds according to I-20, you are good. OPT is a part of F1. So as long as you do not stay beyond the date of OPT expiration, you are good.
I am on OPT till August 2009.
However my F1 visa expires May 30 2009.
Also I do not have a job at present.
Does my OPT override the F1 visa expiration?Can I stay legally in the US till August even if I do not have a job?
Worried,
P
The visa stamp on your passport does not determine your status once you are inside USA. Visa stamp on the passport is used just for entering the US. It is like a movie ticket. You will need the visa stamp on the passport only if you go out and need to come back again. The expiry date on the visa stamp simply means you cannot use that stamp to enter US after that date.
Once you are inside US, usually it is I-94 that determines how long you can stay. In the case of F1, usually I-94 says D/S, which means "Duration of Status" --- i.e., as long as your F1 status holds according to I-20, you are good. OPT is a part of F1. So as long as you do not stay beyond the date of OPT expiration, you are good.
more...
gc_maine2
07-12 02:11 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6319
In this thread people are discussing mostly for the July 485 cases, so the name is not exactly the "485 rejection", but similar situations are discussed here.
Thanks
Do you know which thread? I tried some searching but I found a poll but not the details of 485 that were rejected
In this thread people are discussing mostly for the July 485 cases, so the name is not exactly the "485 rejection", but similar situations are discussed here.
Thanks
Do you know which thread? I tried some searching but I found a poll but not the details of 485 that were rejected
hair Cool Female Asian Short Black
glamzon
08-02 03:15 PM
lol...nice joke ..can i borrow your pigeon for this weekend ..need to make some weekend deliveries ;)
more...
minimalist
10-28 01:18 PM
Hey! What about handsomes like me? Just kidding :). Wish you all Happy Diwali and properous new year.
I Wish God Give me Strength to Fight Legal Immigration Injustice.
When I Asked God for Strength, He Gave Me Difficult Situations to Face - Swami Vivekanad
So, I know god is with me.
Wish all so deserved people Green Card this year.
This is the first time I came across.
I Wish God Give me Strength to Fight Legal Immigration Injustice.
When I Asked God for Strength, He Gave Me Difficult Situations to Face - Swami Vivekanad
So, I know god is with me.
Wish all so deserved people Green Card this year.
This is the first time I came across.
hot asian short hairstyles.
redelite
08-27 10:48 AM
Here's my go at it...
Calvin & Hobbes -> http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47743&stc=1&d=1219871683 http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47744&stc=1&d=1219871687
Btw, that Sonic is awesome! :thumb2:
Calvin & Hobbes -> http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47743&stc=1&d=1219871683 http://www.kirupa.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=47744&stc=1&d=1219871687
Btw, that Sonic is awesome! :thumb2:
more...
house asian short hairstyles.
bigboy007
07-18 01:14 AM
They might return urs , simple.
tattoo Asian Short Hairstyles

minimalist
10-08 02:25 PM
Did you take original 485 receipt with you?
I went to the Arlington DMV today. They took copies of my I-485 and EAD. They said they will send a letter to my home in 7 to 10 days, if I'm eligible for a drivers license. I went a month back when I didn't have the EAD with me and they did not even accept my documents for faxing it to Richmond. Man...its getting crazier everyday.
Please post back your experience here. Thanks for starting the thread.
I went to the Arlington DMV today. They took copies of my I-485 and EAD. They said they will send a letter to my home in 7 to 10 days, if I'm eligible for a drivers license. I went a month back when I didn't have the EAD with me and they did not even accept my documents for faxing it to Richmond. Man...its getting crazier everyday.
Please post back your experience here. Thanks for starting the thread.
more...
pictures Asian Short Hair Style, black
485Mbe4001
09-25 11:55 AM
good find. I added this link in the personal message section of my IM. within minutes 2 sent IMs indicating that they had no idea it was so complicated for legals. :)
dresses Cute Asian girls short hair
lazycis
12-17 10:49 AM
The letter does not say anything. It just says that your I-485 is denied.
It does not give nay reason. It does not even say to appeal..
Thanks
The USCIS cannot do that. They are required to provide a reason for the denial by regulations. I've never seen a NOD without a letter with an explanation.
It does not give nay reason. It does not even say to appeal..
Thanks
The USCIS cannot do that. They are required to provide a reason for the denial by regulations. I've never seen a NOD without a letter with an explanation.
more...
makeup Asian Short Hair Style, black.
eucalyptus.mp
02-16 03:37 PM
I am working in US from Feb 2007 to till date. I was on H1-B visa This H1-B petition is valid till 30 sep,2009. I am currently on project which ends on 31 March 2009 . Before that I want to change my employer .
Some ppl suggested me Transfer H1 with extention immediately. Some said that stay with current employer have extention and then transfer .
Is there any problem now a days for H1 Transfers ?
Please give me your valuable suggestions.
Thanks...
Some ppl suggested me Transfer H1 with extention immediately. Some said that stay with current employer have extention and then transfer .
Is there any problem now a days for H1 Transfers ?
Please give me your valuable suggestions.
Thanks...
girlfriend Asian Short haircuts - Cute

diptam
01-16 12:49 PM
My friend (Project Manager) wrote the letter in LetterHead as well as got it notarized/attested. The notarization is only for making sure who ever is the "undersignee" is the actual person. No one else is doing the signature for him.
Better to be safe. My Project Manager friend shouted at me when i asked him to do the notarization on top of the letter head - but i told him "please please....." and he did that :)
Thanks.
What is the difference between an affidavit and a letter? Affidavit is one that is not on a letter head and a letter is the one on a letter head or it depends on who is writing the letter?
Does 1 each serve the purpose?
With the initial packet, I had sent
1 letter from Company A (By the director on letterhead)
2 letters from Company B (1 from colleague on letterhead and 1 from HR on letterhead)
Better to be safe. My Project Manager friend shouted at me when i asked him to do the notarization on top of the letter head - but i told him "please please....." and he did that :)
Thanks.
What is the difference between an affidavit and a letter? Affidavit is one that is not on a letter head and a letter is the one on a letter head or it depends on who is writing the letter?
Does 1 each serve the purpose?
With the initial packet, I had sent
1 letter from Company A (By the director on letterhead)
2 letters from Company B (1 from colleague on letterhead and 1 from HR on letterhead)
hairstyles 2010 asian short hair styles
ck_b2001
07-19 10:54 AM
guess what i have a question. this is what happened. we are married in india quite sometime back, however, we had no marriage certificate and could not get one from india after trying for a long time. so we got married again here itself some weeks back. we had been filing tax as a couple until now. how to amend that?
you are in a country where marriage is not required to live together. I bet many couple file tax jointly even though they are not married officially so you should be okay.
you are in a country where marriage is not required to live together. I bet many couple file tax jointly even though they are not married officially so you should be okay.
gkdgopi
08-30 05:01 PM
Congratulations! Enjoy the moment.
lghtslpr
02-09 12:56 PM
we can set up web fax with the same content.
Please just do it! Then let people know here and there. I'll try to get the word out too.
(This is a grass roots effort, so there is little top-down orchestration.)
Please just do it! Then let people know here and there. I'll try to get the word out too.
(This is a grass roots effort, so there is little top-down orchestration.)
No comments:
Post a Comment