amsgc
01-15 11:06 AM
1. You cannot file I-907 yourself with the USCIS to upgrade to Premium. It has to be done through your employer or Attorney.
2. However, it is legal for you, the beneficiary, to pay for it ($1000 fee), i.e., you can write a check that is payable to the "Department of homeland security".
Form I-907 is a fairly easy form to fill. Fill it out, get it signed by your employer, and send it to the service, on behalf of the employer.
If you know the receipt number of the H-1B application, it shouldn't take you more that 20 minutes to get it all out.
PS: If the post helps you, how about contributing a fraction of that $250 to this noble cause :)
Gurus,
My H1B extension is pending with the VSC. I want to upgrade my H1B extension to a premium process by paying 1000 USD.
Now, my question is - Can I do it myself thru efile or regular way using form I-907? Or should it be done only thru the employer or attorney?
I am asking this because my attorney is charging a ridiculous attorney fees of 250 USD on top of 1000 USD for upgrading my case to a premium!
Please help.
Thanks!
2. However, it is legal for you, the beneficiary, to pay for it ($1000 fee), i.e., you can write a check that is payable to the "Department of homeland security".
Form I-907 is a fairly easy form to fill. Fill it out, get it signed by your employer, and send it to the service, on behalf of the employer.
If you know the receipt number of the H-1B application, it shouldn't take you more that 20 minutes to get it all out.
PS: If the post helps you, how about contributing a fraction of that $250 to this noble cause :)
Gurus,
My H1B extension is pending with the VSC. I want to upgrade my H1B extension to a premium process by paying 1000 USD.
Now, my question is - Can I do it myself thru efile or regular way using form I-907? Or should it be done only thru the employer or attorney?
I am asking this because my attorney is charging a ridiculous attorney fees of 250 USD on top of 1000 USD for upgrading my case to a premium!
Please help.
Thanks!
wallpaper The Webby Awards have been
Mahatma
08-21 08:52 PM
Dear lazycis,
Thanks a lot! You are always on top of things.
What a contrast? You are not lazy at all!
Have a great weekend.
Thanks a lot! You are always on top of things.
What a contrast? You are not lazy at all!
Have a great weekend.
anilsal
06-16 11:45 PM
Hello
Thank you for your time and I appreciate your effort.
Scenario:
I have two Approved I-140s (both filed by same company).
• Filed I-140 & I-485 concurrently with a PD of Nov 2007 (Original Labor) - I-140 Approved and I-485 Pending
• Filed I-140 with PD March 2005 (Substitution Labor) - I-140 Approved.
Questions:
1. I would greatly appreciate if you can let me know what are my options and any relative information (Letter formats etc.)
2. Can Info-Pass work instead of writing to USCIS?
1) Send letters to the service center explaining your situation and the priority dates + 140 approval LIN#(NSC) or WAC# or whichever approval numbers you have. You need to stress that your dates are current and that your AOS applications have to be approved based on the current 140 (irrespective of which approved 140, the 485 apps were filed).
2) Send faxes same as the letter.
3) Call the NSC/TSC IOs. (If you reach the national customer service center, no luck).
4) Take Infopass.
One of the above options will work.
Thank you for your time and I appreciate your effort.
Scenario:
I have two Approved I-140s (both filed by same company).
• Filed I-140 & I-485 concurrently with a PD of Nov 2007 (Original Labor) - I-140 Approved and I-485 Pending
• Filed I-140 with PD March 2005 (Substitution Labor) - I-140 Approved.
Questions:
1. I would greatly appreciate if you can let me know what are my options and any relative information (Letter formats etc.)
2. Can Info-Pass work instead of writing to USCIS?
1) Send letters to the service center explaining your situation and the priority dates + 140 approval LIN#(NSC) or WAC# or whichever approval numbers you have. You need to stress that your dates are current and that your AOS applications have to be approved based on the current 140 (irrespective of which approved 140, the 485 apps were filed).
2) Send faxes same as the letter.
3) Call the NSC/TSC IOs. (If you reach the national customer service center, no luck).
4) Take Infopass.
One of the above options will work.
2011 That#39;s what the Webby Awards
smsthss
12-19 08:57 AM
if EAD is used, can we come back to H1B when needed?
more...
uma001
02-04 07:57 PM
Dont worry too much. Get your H1 extension with current employer even if it s a consultancy firm when you are on project. It wont be deied.
sledge_hammer
06-25 12:14 PM
The date you sign the form has nothing to do with the date USCIS receives your application packet.
if we sign 28th june , it will be considered 1st july filing ?
if we sign 28th june , it will be considered 1st july filing ?
more...
rustamehind
07-17 09:24 PM
I agree this turned out to be judgement day for many.
2010 For the latest beauty news,
kunalmeh
06-27 03:26 PM
HI my wife is from Mumbai... now we have already passed the appointments dates in Aug for Mumbai.. but some are availabke in Delhi.. is it possible to apply in Delhi even if u r from Mumbai... Has any1 done tht before?
When I enter resident state Maharashtra.. it shows dates for both Mumbai and Delhi .. Has any1 done this before?
When I enter resident state Maharashtra.. it shows dates for both Mumbai and Delhi .. Has any1 done this before?
more...
amitjoey
04-26 03:59 PM
Not a lawyer- but my guess is that the date of validity on your H1b (First H1) is the day you can start counting your 6 years. This is regardless of when you started working for your employer.
Example: Employer sponsored H1 for Mr.X on April 2nd 2005. H1 approved with validiity starting 1st oct 2005. Mr. X flew to the USA in december 2005. Started working 15th jan 2006. The 6 years are counted from 1st Oct 05.
Now one can recapture all the months that the employee was on vacation. But I am not sure if this is still an option.
Example: Employer sponsored H1 for Mr.X on April 2nd 2005. H1 approved with validiity starting 1st oct 2005. Mr. X flew to the USA in december 2005. Started working 15th jan 2006. The 6 years are counted from 1st Oct 05.
Now one can recapture all the months that the employee was on vacation. But I am not sure if this is still an option.
hair Webby Awards 2010
sury
02-08 08:35 AM
I am planning to own a franchise on EAD along with my friend who is on H-1b. Please let me know if I can do it or not.
We are planning to register a LLC and run the franchise on the company. Let me know if I have to take any precautions before buying the franchise..
Also let me know if my friend can be my partner on H1.b..
We are planning to register a LLC and run the franchise on the company. Let me know if I have to take any precautions before buying the franchise..
Also let me know if my friend can be my partner on H1.b..
more...
thomachan72
07-14 01:56 PM
Hi,
My 485 status on USCIS site is showing Document production or Oath Ceremony. The status changed on 7/8/2010. What does this status mean. Does this mean approval? How long does it take to recieve the actual card once the case enters to this state.
Thanks in advance.
Sudipta
Pretty strange status. Totally confusing also...:D
My 485 status on USCIS site is showing Document production or Oath Ceremony. The status changed on 7/8/2010. What does this status mean. Does this mean approval? How long does it take to recieve the actual card once the case enters to this state.
Thanks in advance.
Sudipta
Pretty strange status. Totally confusing also...:D
hot 14th Annual Webby Awards
ivgclive
03-03 04:48 PM
Murthy article at:
MurthyDotCom : Temporary Government Shutdown: How Immigration Might be Affected (http://murthy.com/news/n_shutdo.html)
the LCA part is most important.
The shutdown has been delayed till March 18th, as per latest.
Very nice to hear that there is one more way available to kill immigrants !
MurthyDotCom : Temporary Government Shutdown: How Immigration Might be Affected (http://murthy.com/news/n_shutdo.html)
the LCA part is most important.
The shutdown has been delayed till March 18th, as per latest.
Very nice to hear that there is one more way available to kill immigrants !
more...
house Webby Awards 2009.
heidy12
01-06 10:05 PM
hi...
There is no problem in getting the H-1B approved by Co. B, and the position meet all the H-1B requirements.
thanks:)
There is no problem in getting the H-1B approved by Co. B, and the position meet all the H-1B requirements.
thanks:)
tattoo for two Webby Awards 2010
rajeshiv
07-14 02:16 PM
however looking at your priority date..I assume it is approved.
more...
pictures 2010 the 2010 Webby Award for
gc_dreamer_485
10-10 04:11 PM
Guys,
I spoke to another Border Post official and he suggested that i drive uptp the nearest border and they would refuse my entry to Canada as i don't have a valid visa and i can turn around and come back to US and i can get a new I-94. Do you think it would be safe to do this ?
Any advices?
I spoke to another Border Post official and he suggested that i drive uptp the nearest border and they would refuse my entry to Canada as i don't have a valid visa and i can turn around and come back to US and i can get a new I-94. Do you think it would be safe to do this ?
Any advices?
dresses Zach Galifianakis Webby Awards
bikram_das_in
09-29 10:32 PM
Since USCIS is done with all I-485 cases, should they not allow filing of I-485 when PD is not current? Or at least they should allow filing I-485 for the people who's I-140 is approved and PD is not current.
Should IV core take this up as next high priority admin fix item with USCIS?
Should IV core take this up as next high priority admin fix item with USCIS?
more...
makeup 14th Annual Webby Awards
lifestrikes
03-03 10:40 AM
Preview Video Link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/ns/msnbc_tv-morning_joe/#41866432)
For Thursday, Tom Brokaw addresses the concern that America is losing its best and brightest immigrants because of visa restrictions. From 1995 to 2005, a quarter of start-up technology or engineering companies had at least one immigrant founder. How do we keep immigrants, many of whom were educated here, from leaving?
For Thursday, Tom Brokaw addresses the concern that America is losing its best and brightest immigrants because of visa restrictions. From 1995 to 2005, a quarter of start-up technology or engineering companies had at least one immigrant founder. How do we keep immigrants, many of whom were educated here, from leaving?
girlfriend croutonochrist 16th-Jun-2010
number30
05-07 08:52 PM
Hi,
Wanted to know if there is any limitation on H4B visa date for coming in to US. My wife's H4B visa ends on Sep28 2009, she will travel and will be back on 28th Aug 2009. Is there any problem since its only 1 month from expiry.
In the meantime I will apply for an H1b extension.
Please reply
Regards,
She should be OK. But apply for H4 extension once she is back here.
Wanted to know if there is any limitation on H4B visa date for coming in to US. My wife's H4B visa ends on Sep28 2009, she will travel and will be back on 28th Aug 2009. Is there any problem since its only 1 month from expiry.
In the meantime I will apply for an H1b extension.
Please reply
Regards,
She should be OK. But apply for H4 extension once she is back here.
hairstyles Trulia Wins the 2009 Webby
paskal
09-04 11:41 PM
i know you are coming - that's why i was reminding you :D
by updating the profile you will get lobby day announcements etc
btw i sent you a pm....
by updating the profile you will get lobby day announcements etc
btw i sent you a pm....
hebron
06-22 02:11 PM
My PD is Sep 2004 EB3. If I decide to move to another employer who could also file an EB2 labor for me, how long should I wait before they could file a EB2 perm application for me?
Suppose I apply for a position by replying to a job posting (advertisement) on monster.com or dice.com and I get that job, can the company use the same ad for applying for my PERM labor?
Suppose I apply for a position by replying to a job posting (advertisement) on monster.com or dice.com and I get that job, can the company use the same ad for applying for my PERM labor?
cherl
05-07 09:01 PM
Dear friends,
I got my NIW I-140 approved on March, 2009. The priority date indicated on my I-140 approval letter is August, 2008. So I can't submit my I-485 yet since the visa bulletin is not current. Is that correct?
My question is: Can I accept a job abroad and work aborad while I'm waiting for the visa bulletin to become current?
Thanks a million for your help on this.
I got my NIW I-140 approved on March, 2009. The priority date indicated on my I-140 approval letter is August, 2008. So I can't submit my I-485 yet since the visa bulletin is not current. Is that correct?
My question is: Can I accept a job abroad and work aborad while I'm waiting for the visa bulletin to become current?
Thanks a million for your help on this.
No comments:
Post a Comment