theshiningsun
05-26 09:31 PM
hi attorneys,
which visa should an indian citizen apply for if he is seeking to start his own business in the USA?
i understand that the e-visa is not applicable to indians. is there an equivalent of the e-visa for indians seeking to do entrepreneurship in USA?
thx in advance,
which visa should an indian citizen apply for if he is seeking to start his own business in the USA?
i understand that the e-visa is not applicable to indians. is there an equivalent of the e-visa for indians seeking to do entrepreneurship in USA?
thx in advance,
wallpaper Los Angeles Dodgers Picture amp;
vdlrao
03-04 02:31 AM
..
dpp
06-21 08:28 PM
In G-325, there is one column for "Applicant's residence last five years".
For me, I have not submitted my current address by filing AR-11 form. This G-325 is asking my present address plus last addresses. So what should I do? Do I need to send them AR-11 form too?
You are thinking too much. Just give them past addresses. Do not make it complicate. They are just asking for record purposes. They may verify with credit bureaus if they want to investigate further.
For me, I have not submitted my current address by filing AR-11 form. This G-325 is asking my present address plus last addresses. So what should I do? Do I need to send them AR-11 form too?
You are thinking too much. Just give them past addresses. Do not make it complicate. They are just asking for record purposes. They may verify with credit bureaus if they want to investigate further.
2011 Los Angeles Dodgers New Era
hmehta
06-21 12:18 PM
Labor as such is not for a specific person (although you have to provide individual details for filing it), it is essentially for justifying a position within the company, so it's more company related than individual. Hence, USCIS allows transfers of labors as it is not bound to the individual for whom it was applied.
more...
leo2606
12-23 07:32 PM
It is up now.
delhibaba
07-24 05:04 PM
I am about to switch to a new employer using AC21 and would work on EAD. I still have more than 2 years on my current H1B (i.e. I'm on 4th year right now).
Can I re-use my remaining H1B in case I need to in future? Because in case my I-485 gets a denial (which shouldn't be the case) I would be out of status!
My case:
sub-labor, 140 approved, I-485 pending for more than 1 year now.
Can I re-use my remaining H1B in case I need to in future? Because in case my I-485 gets a denial (which shouldn't be the case) I would be out of status!
My case:
sub-labor, 140 approved, I-485 pending for more than 1 year now.
more...
[uber]
04-23 05:41 PM
not an NBA fan or a fan of the font... but nice start!!!
2010 Los Angeles Dodgers
karsanbhai
02-19 09:19 AM
I have been trying to go thru various threads in this sub-forum. I have few questions, which I will appreciate if anyone can answer:
1. Are you responsible for invoking the AC21 or the new company that hires you does that?
2. Will you be hired into new company using EAD or H1B?
3. Does H1B need to be transferred to the new company anyways?
4. If wife has started using her EAD, how does that get affected?
5. Can you continue to use the AP issued or do you have to have a new AP re-issued?
Thanks
Karsan
------------
Status (Notice Approval Dates):
- AP (11/2007),
- FP & EAD (10/2007),
- I-485 (9/2007),
- I-140 (6/2007)
1. Are you responsible for invoking the AC21 or the new company that hires you does that?
2. Will you be hired into new company using EAD or H1B?
3. Does H1B need to be transferred to the new company anyways?
4. If wife has started using her EAD, how does that get affected?
5. Can you continue to use the AP issued or do you have to have a new AP re-issued?
Thanks
Karsan
------------
Status (Notice Approval Dates):
- AP (11/2007),
- FP & EAD (10/2007),
- I-485 (9/2007),
- I-140 (6/2007)
more...
pak
07-20 10:37 AM
Please advise:
I am on F-1 and working under CPT from Jan 07 to Aug. 07 and will extend CPT from Sept 07 to Dec. 07.
I applied I-485 and 765 (EAD) as a husband on my wife's LC on July 2, 2007.
I will not be getting my EAD before Sept. 07.
My confusion is whether is it legal to extend my CPT on F1 even if I receive AOS receipt number ??
I am on F-1 and working under CPT from Jan 07 to Aug. 07 and will extend CPT from Sept 07 to Dec. 07.
I applied I-485 and 765 (EAD) as a husband on my wife's LC on July 2, 2007.
I will not be getting my EAD before Sept. 07.
My confusion is whether is it legal to extend my CPT on F1 even if I receive AOS receipt number ??
hair MLB Los Angeles Dodgers #27
chandra140
08-29 08:40 AM
Hi,
First my 140 was filed in first week of april and got receipt notice with received date as 11-Apr-08, and in May it was rejected because of check bounce issue.
Again my 140 was refiled in july,and got my 140 receipt notice with received date as 24-Jul-08.
(My labour was approved on 23-Jan-08 and its expiration date is 21-Jul-08,
i think there is rule that 140 should be filed before 180 days of labour approval)
My lawyer is saying:
we first filed it well before the dates,so you should not have a problem, as this is refiled in follow up to the original one.
I am still wondering the USCIS will process my 140.
First my 140 was filed in first week of april and got receipt notice with received date as 11-Apr-08, and in May it was rejected because of check bounce issue.
Again my 140 was refiled in july,and got my 140 receipt notice with received date as 24-Jul-08.
(My labour was approved on 23-Jan-08 and its expiration date is 21-Jul-08,
i think there is rule that 140 should be filed before 180 days of labour approval)
My lawyer is saying:
we first filed it well before the dates,so you should not have a problem, as this is refiled in follow up to the original one.
I am still wondering the USCIS will process my 140.
more...
dskhabra
05-27 04:28 PM
I had a hard time to get dates in Punjabi for my parents...after trying for many days...finally found some one paid him Rs XXXX and got the desired date time within 1 hour. This is not the right way but I had no other option.
hot Los Angeles Dodgers New
validIV
04-28 12:26 PM
My only thought is why arent they trying to re-introduce the visa recapture bill. But that thought in itself is a rhetorical question.
more...
house Los Angeles Dodgers
gc_kumar
08-02 12:49 PM
Thank you for all the messages. I will follow up with all these persons and let you know the result ..
tattoo Los Angeles Dodgers
cellphone
01-04 06:03 PM
May be it is worth it or may be not....In www.cnn.com there is a section (on the left hand side) asking what the democrats should do first. (They are basically asking our opinion)
I wrote down some items that I thought they should discuss, namely, in the area of legal immigration relief for EB categories.
We probably wont gain anything out of it; at the same time, it doesnt hurt to send them our opinion.
what say you ????
I wrote down some items that I thought they should discuss, namely, in the area of legal immigration relief for EB categories.
We probably wont gain anything out of it; at the same time, it doesnt hurt to send them our opinion.
what say you ????
more...
pictures Los Angeles Dodgers
samrat_bhargava_vihari
04-05 03:27 PM
Hi all,
My insurance company (Progressive) is charging a ridiculously high rate for liability only insurance for my H4 spouse who currently holds a valid permit. They say the rate will go further up when she gets a perm license after passing the road test.
I have heard this issue from other H1Bs who have different insurance carriers than mine.
Have you guys found a cheaper alternative? Insurance agents etc??
gchopes
Cool... surely it is not because of H1&H4. Some factors like
accident history
age
worth of car
zip code
previous claims
etc may infulance.
My insurance company (Progressive) is charging a ridiculously high rate for liability only insurance for my H4 spouse who currently holds a valid permit. They say the rate will go further up when she gets a perm license after passing the road test.
I have heard this issue from other H1Bs who have different insurance carriers than mine.
Have you guys found a cheaper alternative? Insurance agents etc??
gchopes
Cool... surely it is not because of H1&H4. Some factors like
accident history
age
worth of car
zip code
previous claims
etc may infulance.
dresses Los Angeles Dodgers Logo
gchopes
04-13 12:41 PM
Hi all,
I am from North Carolina and I am applying for ITIN for my wife along with 1040.
I understand I need to send 1040 & ITIN to the ITIN address:
Internal Revenue Service
ITIN Operation
P.O. Box 149342
Austin, TX 78714-9342
Being from NC, the mailing address for my 1040 is:
Internal Revenue Service Center
Atlanta, GA 39901-0002
I should be using ONLY the ITIN address for my this year's tax return and not the address for Atlanta, GA. Am I correct?
Once IRS send me the ITIN for my wife in 4-6 weeks, I should use that to submit my state return (where I am getting a refund). The state return would happen only after the deadline of Apr 17 because its only then that I shall get an ITIN for my wife.
Please advise.
gchopes
I am from North Carolina and I am applying for ITIN for my wife along with 1040.
I understand I need to send 1040 & ITIN to the ITIN address:
Internal Revenue Service
ITIN Operation
P.O. Box 149342
Austin, TX 78714-9342
Being from NC, the mailing address for my 1040 is:
Internal Revenue Service Center
Atlanta, GA 39901-0002
I should be using ONLY the ITIN address for my this year's tax return and not the address for Atlanta, GA. Am I correct?
Once IRS send me the ITIN for my wife in 4-6 weeks, I should use that to submit my state return (where I am getting a refund). The state return would happen only after the deadline of Apr 17 because its only then that I shall get an ITIN for my wife.
Please advise.
gchopes
more...
makeup Keepsake amp; Toss - Los Angeles
cygent
10-06 01:27 PM
Tough times are upon us again. Been there, like I'm sure many of us have - fresh graduate in '01 coming out in a recession & survived, recovered, only to face another, maybe worse, in '09-'10.
Hoping some members can share some inspirational and motivational themes/stories/quotes/poems/thoughts/experiences to guide us through this. I found this video, it felt good.
http://video.thesecret.tv/windowsmedia/planet_earth.wmv
Don't waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hoping some members can share some inspirational and motivational themes/stories/quotes/poems/thoughts/experiences to guide us through this. I found this video, it felt good.
http://video.thesecret.tv/windowsmedia/planet_earth.wmv
Don't waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour's duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
girlfriend Los Angeles Dodgers
greencard_seeker
08-07 08:15 AM
Hi Guys,
I don't know if this is already posted... Here is my situation...
I had applied for 485 in July with Future Employer in EB3.
After 6 months, I want to port the application to my existing employer. At that time, is it possible to convert the application from EB3 to EB2 using AC21 portability??
Any help is appreciated!!!
I don't know if this is already posted... Here is my situation...
I had applied for 485 in July with Future Employer in EB3.
After 6 months, I want to port the application to my existing employer. At that time, is it possible to convert the application from EB3 to EB2 using AC21 portability??
Any help is appreciated!!!
hairstyles the Los Angeles Dodgers;
jim79
06-29 04:39 PM
Hi,
I am on h1b status and my wife is on h4. She applied for an h1b(COS) this year (FY 2011) and the application has been approved. We received all the documents regarding H1b approval(except I-94). her employer said that we won't get an extended I-94 in this case.
My concerns are,
our visa's are getting expired on Sep 23(as per I-94 on visa its till 30Sep) and my company is planning to extend both H1B and H4. As she would be able to start work only from Oct 1 2010 and the visa is expiring on Sep 23, I think we have to extend her visa to avoid out-of-status. If I extend her h4 will it make her already approved H1b invalid?
if its required to extend the H4 is it mandatory to start working on 1 Oct 2010? (she is pregnant now and due is on Nov 2010 , so cannot start on Oct-1)
thanks
Jim
I am on h1b status and my wife is on h4. She applied for an h1b(COS) this year (FY 2011) and the application has been approved. We received all the documents regarding H1b approval(except I-94). her employer said that we won't get an extended I-94 in this case.
My concerns are,
our visa's are getting expired on Sep 23(as per I-94 on visa its till 30Sep) and my company is planning to extend both H1B and H4. As she would be able to start work only from Oct 1 2010 and the visa is expiring on Sep 23, I think we have to extend her visa to avoid out-of-status. If I extend her h4 will it make her already approved H1b invalid?
if its required to extend the H4 is it mandatory to start working on 1 Oct 2010? (she is pregnant now and due is on Nov 2010 , so cannot start on Oct-1)
thanks
Jim
sdudeja
04-18 10:45 PM
I found out that it was RFE to get me credentials evaluations and copies of degrees. My employer has already sent those. Thanks for the response though.
billvor
10-13 10:00 AM
Question closed.
Yesterday my wife got six email with acceptance confirmation and case numbers (though I am principal applicant and we did file six forms with three G-1145 each with different email)
Yesterday my wife got six email with acceptance confirmation and case numbers (though I am principal applicant and we did file six forms with three G-1145 each with different email)
No comments:
Post a Comment