Wednesday, June 29, 2011

rick ross self made

images Maybach Music Self Made rick ross self made. Music Group — Self Made
  • Music Group — Self Made



  • bkpaddy
    07-17 06:40 AM
    Hi,

    My H1 was filed on the 1st week of April and I have not yet recieved the reciept number of the same. I am still waiting. When I ask my employer he says even he is waiting for the same. Can someone please let me know what I should do now? Some contact number at VSC will be very useful..

    Thanks and Regards,
    Pradeep





    wallpaper Music Group — Self Made rick ross self made. Cover Album Rick Ross Self
  • Cover Album Rick Ross Self



  • fromnaija
    03-11 12:49 PM
    Nothing else has changed since i took up this position, same title, salary, location etc.,


    Position, title, location and job description are the important variables as far as PERM is concerned. It is your manager's circumstance that changed and not your job situation, so your PERM should not be affected.





    rick ross self made. Meek Mill amp; Rick Ross
  • Meek Mill amp; Rick Ross



  • sunny1000
    12-22 02:54 PM
    What does this mean in terms of advancement of dates for EB3I in the Feb Bull.

    You can check that discussion/prediction on this thread:

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/forum14-members-forum/1331594-eb2-eb3-predictions-rather-calculations-269.html





    2011 Cover Album Rick Ross Self rick ross self made. 600 Benz – Wale and Rick Ross
  • 600 Benz – Wale and Rick Ross



  • cooldudesfo
    12-22 12:22 AM
    Hi,

    Need quick suggestion:

    Company A filed for GC. Labor and I-140 was approved. I-485 was filed during July 2007.

    I changed employer in June 2009; replied to RFE and filed AC21 in July 2009.

    I came to know that my GC sponsring company is going to close the company soon. My current immigration attorney is suggesting that if that happens; and if INS came to know that GC sponsring company is closing down, they will revoke my I-140.

    Is it true? I thought after AC21 is invoked; whatever happens to GC sponsring company, it will not impact my GC application in any way.

    Please advice.

    V



    more...


    rick ross self made. Download Rick Ross – MMG
  • Download Rick Ross – MMG



  • whitecollarslave
    01-29 04:56 PM
    What is unemployment wage report? I read that many visa seekers were asked for this.

    Also, they were asked for a notarized list of all the employees with their job title, salary and immigration status. Wow now to get salary information for everyone is breach of privacy.

    Who asked you this?





    rick ross self made. Rick Ross Performs John Doe
  • Rick Ross Performs John Doe



  • validIV
    03-25 06:13 PM
    Works fine for me. My case is still pending. And wow, I got a soft LUD 3/25/09 on my I485. Woohoo



    more...


    rick ross self made. RICK ROSS FT DRAKE – MADE MEN
  • RICK ROSS FT DRAKE – MADE MEN



  • dilbert_cal
    07-08 03:59 PM
    Sorry - I hadnt seen the other threads that you have already started.

    Can you please in future just open one thread or even better use an existing thread.





    2010 Meek Mill amp; Rick Ross rick ross self made. Maybach Music Self Made
  • Maybach Music Self Made



  • Pinkie7
    03-15 07:08 PM
    So that means in my case, if some company agrees to file H1 for me, i will not be counted towards quota. Please let me know if my understanding is correct?

    In the mean time my company's immigration department is also checking about this. will update whenever i get any response.



    more...


    rick ross self made. ft. rick ross self made
  • ft. rick ross self made



  • iol_joh
    07-30 06:31 PM
    Since I have already filed my petition, can I change this to Premium Processing from regular processing?





    hair 600 Benz – Wale and Rick Ross rick ross self made. Meek Mill and Rick Ross
  • Meek Mill and Rick Ross



  • India_USA
    07-02 10:09 AM
    Aspect #1
    Close to 90% of the population--excluding Native Americans and those who were forced here in shackles--moved here out of their own volition.
    Not that this has made things any easier for immigrants. In the 1850s the nativist Native American Party--reacting to a wave of Irish Catholic and German immigrants--declared that America faced "an imminent peril" from immigrants "of an ignorant and immoral character." California in the late 19th century tried to ban Asian immigration and land ownership. In 1924 immigration from everywhere outside northern Europe was severely restricted.
    Aspect #2
    Only immigration can provide the labor force, the expanding domestic markets and, perhaps most important, the youthful energy to keep our society vital and growing. Many bustling sections of American cities--the revived communities along the number 7 train line in Queens, N.Y., Houston's Harwin Corridor, Los Angeles' San Gabriel Valley--are dominated by immigrant enterprise. In contrast, the cities without large-scale immigration, such as Cleveland, Pittsburgh and Cincinnati, have stagnant and even declining populations.



    more...


    rick ross self made. Rick Ross#39; “Self Made Vol.
  • Rick Ross#39; “Self Made Vol.



  • SandeR2
    03-17 06:55 AM
    then I'll only enter the Bobblehead as an entry :)
    thanks for the feedback





    hot Download Rick Ross – MMG rick ross self made. Rick Ross, “Self Made” Private
  • Rick Ross, “Self Made” Private



  • smarth
    05-04 02:49 PM
    thanks for the reply.
    I see in the below site, that on EAD i need to work for the employer who filed GC. Is this correct?

    http://www.reddyesq.com/GC.html#37

    "Q. If I loose my job (H1-B status) can I use EAD as full time job?
    Yes, but you need to work for the employer who filed your GC. "



    more...


    house Maybach Music#39;s Rick Ross, rick ross self made. Rick Ross Self-Made
  • Rick Ross Self-Made



  • grinch
    05-17 03:09 PM
    There ok, but I believe the arangement of the objects in the stamp look a little to boring.





    tattoo Rick Ross Performs John Doe rick ross self made. rick ross self made album
  • rick ross self made album



  • BharatPremi
    09-28 02:43 PM
    Up for it. Thanks for posting though.



    more...


    pictures RICK ROSS FT DRAKE – MADE MEN rick ross self made. Rick Ross and @MaybachMusicGrp
  • Rick Ross and @MaybachMusicGrp



  • JunRN
    08-28 08:45 AM
    They do random inspection on applications. Some people who have no work permit are being inspected if they are working illegally and some are found to be.....even if they do not accept pay or just saying they are volunteers.....

    I guess you're being inspected. If you're not working without a work permit, you should be ok.





    dresses Rick Ross, “Self Made” Private rick ross self made. Last night Rick Ross and his
  • Last night Rick Ross and his



  • gcformeornot
    08-09 03:09 PM
    It will make it easy to read.

    Please vote

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12195



    more...


    makeup ft. rick ross self made rick ross self made. Maybach Music#39;s Rick Ross,
  • Maybach Music#39;s Rick Ross,



  • klpd
    09-19 12:52 PM
    http://www.mercurynews.com/nationworld/ci_6935047

    Snippet from the above link is pasted below.
    High-tech immigrants

    protest visa delays

    About 1,000 highly skilled legal immigrants, carrying placards and cell phones and wearing T-shirts emblazoned with U.S. flags, rallied Tuesday at the Capitol to protest long delays and vast bureaucratic backlogs in the immigration system.

    The immigrants, including computer engineers, doctors and medical technicians from India and China, came from as far as California and Washington state to call on Congress to provide more permanent visas for highly educated immigrants and more resources for the overburdened immigration system. They said the plight of foreigners living in the United States legally had been eclipsed by the polarized debate over illegal

    immigration that led to the defeat of an immigration overhaul in June.
    The immigrants, who are living in the United States on student or high-skilled employment visas, said they were nearing despair with waits lasting as long as a decade to obtain visas giving them permanent residence, which are known as a green cards.





    girlfriend rick ross self made album rick ross self made. Rick Ross “Self Made” BMI
  • Rick Ross “Self Made” BMI



  • conundrum
    12-18 04:15 PM
    Unless the dependent is going to have his 140 filed under EB1 I am not sure it would help.

    But to answer your question, I think it is ok to file. Check with your attorney before you do that though





    hairstyles Rick Ross#39; “Self Made Vol. rick ross self made. Rick Ross and his Maybach
  • Rick Ross and his Maybach



  • echinacea
    03-11 12:23 PM
    My I-140 was filed via regular processing then later shifted to premium processing in Aug 2006, approved in Oct 2006 Nebraska Center and was received at the NVC in December 2006 and given an NVC Case number.

    I know someone who has a priority date of june 2006 and I-140 approved last january 2007. The document is not yet received by the NVC.

    Which one will the NVC process first? My papers that was received by the NVC first. Or will it still follow the priority date?

    Thank you. Hoping and praying that this retrogression be lifted the soonest time possible.





    theshiningsun
    05-27 09:40 PM
    thx pappu n aruben for ur responses.

    pappu, ur link talks abt GC in EB-5 category. is the requirement of $1 mn investment a reqd condition for this? in other words, if an enterprise can generate jobs for 10+ US citizens by investing a lesser amt, is that valid for filing GC under EB-5 category?

    thx in advance,





    drirshad
    07-17 05:59 AM
    Judgment day, not gonna happen ....

    Thats why u didn't get any replies ....

    Delete this thread .....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment