pnc
01-18 11:41 AM
My salary in 2011 has been raised by $20K per annum, from what it was in 2010.
Will this have any consequences on my next H-1B renewal OR if i go for visa stamping OR on the PERM application?
Mine is a small company with just 12 employees and I hold the same position as I used to when i sarted. I just want to know if there would be any issues with this on any stages.
Your replies would be appreciated.
Will this have any consequences on my next H-1B renewal OR if i go for visa stamping OR on the PERM application?
Mine is a small company with just 12 employees and I hold the same position as I used to when i sarted. I just want to know if there would be any issues with this on any stages.
Your replies would be appreciated.
wallpaper photos of megan fox before
freddyCR
March 5th, 2005, 08:03 PM
I promised a friend that I'd take some pics of her wedding.
What do you think?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/alcorjr2/DPP_0112.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/alcorjr2/DPP_0661L.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/alcorjr2/momma.jpg
What do you think?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/alcorjr2/DPP_0112.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/alcorjr2/DPP_0661L.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v629/alcorjr2/momma.jpg

June2001
05-12 08:02 AM
I should mentioned the Customer service number too. it is in the link also. One of the option when you dial in, is for "Change of address".
Applicants and Petitioners with pending cases should telephone customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to report their change of address and get the address on the pending application/petition changed.
Applicants and Petitioners with pending cases should telephone customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to report their change of address and get the address on the pending application/petition changed.
2011 Kim Kardashian plastic surgery

sm11235
03-25 05:55 PM
I did some research and found out that American sentinel is not in Sevis approved list:
http://www.ice.gov/doclib/sevis/pdf/ApprovedSchools.pdf
Check out the universities that are approved by SEVIS.
Accreditation and SEVIS and different entities. Hope this is helpful for others.
http://www.ice.gov/doclib/sevis/pdf/ApprovedSchools.pdf
Check out the universities that are approved by SEVIS.
Accreditation and SEVIS and different entities. Hope this is helpful for others.
more...

kumar1
07-09 10:39 AM
Hi,
I am sending my kid ( US born) with my in-laws to india. Any idea what kind of documents they need to carry ( other than passport, PIO, Birth Certificate)
any body has any expereince?
Do not forget to give grand parents a letter, duly signed by you and your wife that they are taking a minor US citizen, out of the country with parent's consent. I do not have any particular format to give you. Get it notarized, also mention the dates for which he will be outside the country. I had a tough time with Air France few years ago, I was taking my own baby and my wife was not travelling with me. Air France denied me bording because I did not have a wrttien permission from my wife !! It also differs from airline to airline.
I am sending my kid ( US born) with my in-laws to india. Any idea what kind of documents they need to carry ( other than passport, PIO, Birth Certificate)
any body has any expereince?
Do not forget to give grand parents a letter, duly signed by you and your wife that they are taking a minor US citizen, out of the country with parent's consent. I do not have any particular format to give you. Get it notarized, also mention the dates for which he will be outside the country. I had a tough time with Air France few years ago, I was taking my own baby and my wife was not travelling with me. Air France denied me bording because I did not have a wrttien permission from my wife !! It also differs from airline to airline.
birdwing
10-11 11:34 PM
i don't care anyway :lol:
Kirupa looks good as a priest :beer:
one day I'll understand these references.
until then I'll admit to being a complete and udder Nooooooob :trout:
Kirupa looks good as a priest :beer:
one day I'll understand these references.
until then I'll admit to being a complete and udder Nooooooob :trout:
more...

sachuin23
12-31 02:44 PM
I have realised that all Legal Immigration hopes ,in this country of dreams, are futile and there are better things in life than just to wait / hope for a change.
I am making a resolution , not to worry for Green card and priority data in the coming year :).
I am making a resolution , not to worry for Green card and priority data in the coming year :).
2010 final plastic surgery,
chinta_ramesh
08-21 11:53 AM
It seems they want to make some progress before updating the dates :rolleyes:
more...
eastindia
09-29 08:02 AM
Twenty Legislative Priorities for Lame-Duck Session, including DREAM. This is our chance to PUSH RE-CAPTURE.
Democrats to stuff 20 bills into post-election lame-duck session - TheHill.com (http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/121223-dems-stuff-lame-duck)
How will you push so that it becomes more/equally important than DREAM?
Democrats to stuff 20 bills into post-election lame-duck session - TheHill.com (http://thehill.com/homenews/senate/121223-dems-stuff-lame-duck)
How will you push so that it becomes more/equally important than DREAM?
hair megan fox before after plastic
ashatara78
09-17 12:53 PM
Ah. It doesn't end even if you get the GC! I agree with the others - go for the interview fully prepared with all the documents including your GC. Even though you have the feeling "what if they revoke it?", it is best to comply with the laws and respect the interview notice.
You can call them up or infopass if you have some time before the interview.
You can call them up or infopass if you have some time before the interview.
more...
imh1b
01-10 05:19 PM
Why isn't IV a national member of the Reform Immigration for America Campaign? If you take a look at the list of participating organizations Organizations � Reform Immigration For America (http://reformimmigrationforamerica.org/about/organizations/) you'll only see that the TX state chapter has signed on. Core group, could one of you take a look and sign-up? Would IV consider cooridnating events with them during 2010?
I saw the list and all organizations want to give citizenship to undocumented. We are all documented.
I saw the list and all organizations want to give citizenship to undocumented. We are all documented.
hot surgery before after. fox

Aristotle08
07-08 10:28 PM
Hello,
My labor certification was filed in December '07 and is in the process of audit (Fragomen law firm issue). Meanwhile, there is news that my company is being sold off. Will I be able to continue my GC process if the company gets sold off but I am able to retain the same job and title.
Is anyone else facing a similar situation? What are my options here?
Thanks,
Aristotle08.
My labor certification was filed in December '07 and is in the process of audit (Fragomen law firm issue). Meanwhile, there is news that my company is being sold off. Will I be able to continue my GC process if the company gets sold off but I am able to retain the same job and title.
Is anyone else facing a similar situation? What are my options here?
Thanks,
Aristotle08.
more...
house megan fox before and after.

gcdreamer05
11-14 03:26 PM
Yes all those who were not eligible can try now right, if we were to bring this to their notice that we did not get anything last year, will that make a difference.
tattoo This is a efore and after
paskal
08-14 02:56 PM
Anyone here whose application was signed by BESCH?
EB2 - India
PD: Dec 2006
I-140: Feb 9, 2007
I-485: Jul 3, 2007 @ 9:04am, signed by BESCH
Checks cashed - No
Receipt - No
welcome to iv btw. you are close enough to DC to come to the rally..better still we need you, please help with pre rally preparations. please be good enough to complete your profile. thanks!
EB2 - India
PD: Dec 2006
I-140: Feb 9, 2007
I-485: Jul 3, 2007 @ 9:04am, signed by BESCH
Checks cashed - No
Receipt - No
welcome to iv btw. you are close enough to DC to come to the rally..better still we need you, please help with pre rally preparations. please be good enough to complete your profile. thanks!
more...
pictures megan fox surgery before after
TO BE OR NO TO BE
05-24 03:23 PM
Thanks ragz4u
dresses Megan Fox Nose Job Before amp;
chanduv23
09-17 12:30 AM
If people cannot lift their heads high and stand up for themselves - no one will save you or care for you
Lou Dobbs and Ron Hira and all the other anti immigrants will put all sorts of labels on us liek macaca, illegal, job cheaters , and what not
DONT YOU ALL WANT TO STAND FOR YOURSELVES???
EVERYONE EVERYONE TO DC YES, THIS IS THE ONLY CHANCE - SO YES - SHOW YOUR FACE - TELL THE WORLD TYHAT YOU HAVE A FACE
EVERYONE TO DC
Lou Dobbs and Ron Hira and all the other anti immigrants will put all sorts of labels on us liek macaca, illegal, job cheaters , and what not
DONT YOU ALL WANT TO STAND FOR YOURSELVES???
EVERYONE EVERYONE TO DC YES, THIS IS THE ONLY CHANCE - SO YES - SHOW YOUR FACE - TELL THE WORLD TYHAT YOU HAVE A FACE
EVERYONE TO DC
more...
makeup Robert Pattinson#39;s Plastic

Adam
10-06 05:16 PM
:lol:
girlfriend megan fox surgery before after
geesee
07-14 10:54 PM
Guys who are from NJ/NY tristate area, might know abt Mamta Narula who hosts a show called "Mamta jisko kuch nahi jamta" (Mamta, the one, who cant get any work done!)
I sent an email to Mamta and she has promised to cover I-485 July flipflop in one of her coming shows....
I feel glad to do "something" to spread the news around... :cool:
----------------------------------------
Hi,
I will definetely cover this story in one of my coming up shows. Keep listening to me on 1170AM AM.
Cheers!!
Mamta Narula
TV/Radio/Stage Host
www.voiceofmamta.com
"Music Cheers me Up!!"
---------- Original Message ----------------------------------
Delails of Comments
Hello Mamta,
I'm a regular listener of your show and must say you do a great job!!
Well, I would like to request if you could cover below (sad) story of
legal immigrants in one of your upcoming shows
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070710/pl_nm/usa_immigration_indians_dc_1
I, myself, is on H1B visa and was a victim of the flipflops that USCIS
did on 2nd July, 2007.
If you would like to get more information on this, please send me an
email and I'll surely provide it to you.
You can find detailed information about this story at -
http://immigrationvoice.org/
Thanks & Regards
I sent an email to Mamta and she has promised to cover I-485 July flipflop in one of her coming shows....
I feel glad to do "something" to spread the news around... :cool:
----------------------------------------
Hi,
I will definetely cover this story in one of my coming up shows. Keep listening to me on 1170AM AM.
Cheers!!
Mamta Narula
TV/Radio/Stage Host
www.voiceofmamta.com
"Music Cheers me Up!!"
---------- Original Message ----------------------------------
Delails of Comments
Hello Mamta,
I'm a regular listener of your show and must say you do a great job!!
Well, I would like to request if you could cover below (sad) story of
legal immigrants in one of your upcoming shows
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070710/pl_nm/usa_immigration_indians_dc_1
I, myself, is on H1B visa and was a victim of the flipflops that USCIS
did on 2nd July, 2007.
If you would like to get more information on this, please send me an
email and I'll surely provide it to you.
You can find detailed information about this story at -
http://immigrationvoice.org/
Thanks & Regards
hairstyles Scarlett Johannson Before
BECsufferer
09-25 04:32 PM
Folks;
My bro is trying to schedule appointment at Calgary, AB consulate for visitor visa thru nvars.com. And it says their are no appointments for month of Sept., and Oct. When he tries to look in Nov., system says you can only schedule appointments upto 8 weeks only.
I guess is this what you have also expereienced lately in similar situation?
My bro is trying to schedule appointment at Calgary, AB consulate for visitor visa thru nvars.com. And it says their are no appointments for month of Sept., and Oct. When he tries to look in Nov., system says you can only schedule appointments upto 8 weeks only.
I guess is this what you have also expereienced lately in similar situation?
gccovet
01-26 07:07 AM
can someone pls help me with a few question on re entry permit. i will be going back to us after 1year 8months. i had applied for re entry perit in oct 2007 - i left us in may 2008 - my re entry permit is valid till july 2010. i will be going to us in feb 2010. my question is will i have problem because i left us before i got my permit. my husband who was still in us got my permit for me.
As far as my understanding goes, as long as you applied for the permit while in US, you are good. It should not matter if you got your approval after you left the country.
Please do check with others as well.
GCCovet.
As far as my understanding goes, as long as you applied for the permit while in US, you are good. It should not matter if you got your approval after you left the country.
Please do check with others as well.
GCCovet.
Pineapple
07-27 03:53 PM
Is it my eyes? Or am I really seeing five threads on the exact same thing?
No comments:
Post a Comment