
kriskris
08-22 02:47 PM
you can renew your DL by showing a copy of H1 receipt and letter from employer regd employment. DL office clerks dont know this so your lawyer might have to call their supervisor. take your 140 along as well, actually all the documents.
one of my co-workers got it renewed based on H1 receipt. and we are in FL.
Sukhwinder,
They are not accepting the receipt notices in Dallas. They don't even listen to you if you try to explain them. All they do is ask for I-94 and gives us a paper that contains what all documents can be accepted.
Thanks
Krishna
one of my co-workers got it renewed based on H1 receipt. and we are in FL.
Sukhwinder,
They are not accepting the receipt notices in Dallas. They don't even listen to you if you try to explain them. All they do is ask for I-94 and gives us a paper that contains what all documents can be accepted.
Thanks
Krishna
wallpaper nautical star tattoo on back
satishku_2000
08-30 12:32 PM
My PD is 2002 Aug
Is it a sub. labor? I heard that in sub labor cases scrutiny is much higher
Is it a sub. labor? I heard that in sub labor cases scrutiny is much higher

saibaba
12-18 02:52 PM
Hi guys,
I wonder if anyone noticed that. I am a July 2nd filer and my priority date is not current and long will not be. But I noticed many many LUDS on my I485 and no change in messages. Has anyone noticed that too?
My LUDS: 9/7, 9/11, 10/3(after FP), 12/10, 12/11, 12/15, 12/18.....
I wonder what is happening....
sorry to ask you but where wld I track all these LUD's in the case status online website?
I wonder if anyone noticed that. I am a July 2nd filer and my priority date is not current and long will not be. But I noticed many many LUDS on my I485 and no change in messages. Has anyone noticed that too?
My LUDS: 9/7, 9/11, 10/3(after FP), 12/10, 12/11, 12/15, 12/18.....
I wonder what is happening....
sorry to ask you but where wld I track all these LUD's in the case status online website?
2011 Rihanna#39;s star tattoo
acecupid
07-06 11:48 AM
Please let me know whether it is possible for a person with valid H1B pettion with expired visa stamping can use the AP at POE to enter the US.
Thanks.
Yes, very much possible.
Thanks.
Yes, very much possible.
more...
jonty_11
09-17 04:49 PM
there was a thread before which I am unable to find..abt a guy who was told that Ap is only for emergency travel...someone had quoted a law from INS taht said otherwise...I want to keep a copy of the law handy in case I find an eccentric IO at POE...
Anyone has a link to that legislation..?
Anyone has a link to that legislation..?

srikondoji
09-10 10:49 PM
You can buy even now as there is 2 day delivery option also.
Atleast buy a mug or cap or something.
Hi,
I would like to buy an IV T-shirt at DC, since it is too late for me to order online. Will the T-shirts be available there? Please let me know.
Thanks.
Atleast buy a mug or cap or something.
Hi,
I would like to buy an IV T-shirt at DC, since it is too late for me to order online. Will the T-shirts be available there? Please let me know.
Thanks.
more...

kaisersose
07-31 06:00 PM
The Family GC option is only available to unmarried children. Now I do not know how this applies to your mother, but even if she can change her status to something else, it may impact your status assuming you are in the US now.
Anyway, it appears we have hardly any details of your case. Best to consult an attorney.
Anyway, it appears we have hardly any details of your case. Best to consult an attorney.
2010 red star tattoo
immi_enthu
08-28 10:14 AM
what do u mean by approved labor not signed??
Labour approval is approved by DOL .
It needs to be attached to 140 application.
140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you
That is correct. You do not get to sign the 140 as it is has to be applied by the employer. You however, have to sign your approved Labor which will be attached to the 140 application.
please see the above quote by kaiserose
Labour approval is approved by DOL .
It needs to be attached to 140 application.
140 application needs to signed by employer or by attorney in case a G 28 is signed by the employer.
485 is to signed by you or by attrnoney in case a G 28 is signed by you
That is correct. You do not get to sign the 140 as it is has to be applied by the employer. You however, have to sign your approved Labor which will be attached to the 140 application.
please see the above quote by kaiserose
more...
umangini
04-15 09:01 AM
Thank you for very good advice.
hair The Games La Star Tattoo - The

MYGC2008
05-04 03:34 PM
Yes. Premium service works fine. But after you move change of address needs to be done.
i,e AR11.
I'm moving from MI to TX and need to do something address. Does premium mail forwarding service works for USCIS notices? I know regular mail forwarding doesn't work and they'll be returned to INS. Please let me know if premium service works or not.
Thanks.
i,e AR11.
I'm moving from MI to TX and need to do something address. Does premium mail forwarding service works for USCIS notices? I know regular mail forwarding doesn't work and they'll be returned to INS. Please let me know if premium service works or not.
Thanks.
more...
ss1026
04-08 06:10 PM
Hi,
EAD cleared Oct 2007,Fp done Oct, 2007, AP dec12, 2008, recevd jan 12008
No LUDS since sep 19, 2007
db
How does one find out if they had any LUD on their case. Looks like this is a indicator if the case was worked on.
EAD cleared Oct 2007,Fp done Oct, 2007, AP dec12, 2008, recevd jan 12008
No LUDS since sep 19, 2007
db
How does one find out if they had any LUD on their case. Looks like this is a indicator if the case was worked on.
hot Tribal Star Tattoo-Red by
anilsal
06-14 04:54 PM
Hopefully by labor PD. But I have read about cases being approved in no sane logic.
more...
house 3 star tattoos.
hebbar77
03-12 08:08 PM
I had same problem. I was told to re -apply after i called in feb (after 30 days of approval).
Next day I called again, and used s**t word on them. Then they told me that they might not have sent it. Meanwhile I also got status change of case transfer. Few days ago status changed to document sent. I am waiting for the document. Hopefull I get it. At any cost I will not spend a penny on immigration anymore let alone re-applying for AP. I rather party or do charity with that money!
Next day I called again, and used s**t word on them. Then they told me that they might not have sent it. Meanwhile I also got status change of case transfer. Few days ago status changed to document sent. I am waiting for the document. Hopefull I get it. At any cost I will not spend a penny on immigration anymore let alone re-applying for AP. I rather party or do charity with that money!
tattoo red star tattoo. tattoo de
DSLStart
09-19 02:53 PM
It takes some time for VFS to receive passport from embassy. Sometimes 3/4 days.
But didn't you ask her if you were granted visa or not? If they retained your passport thats tell that visa is issued. Also keep tracking via SMS, that seems to be more accurate. Keep us posted here. Good luck.
i had interview at mumbai consulate on friday morning 9.30.
EVERYONE please take time to read and reply...
the officer was very rude... i said good morning upon entering and she did not reply.... then she said she is getting strange people since morning and no one is following her instructions....
she asked me the name of company, my job title etc..i replied ...
and then she asked me for my old passport and wrote CWOP on expired visa.....
she asked my wife if she has old passport and i said no and there it started..."SHE got angry and said did i asked you? let her speak... " "women can speak for herself etc..." she did utter some few words slowly so i said "excuse me" and that's it..she told me people like me should not be in usa..etc...etc........."
here is the deal...she did not gave me any slip or anything and said we can go now.....
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
will i get my passport with stamp? or do they send Pink/Yellow/White slip through courier?
expert any advise?
i tracked the passport on VFS site on Saturday morning and VFS says they have not received passport from the embassy. is this normal? should i wait till monday evening before jump on any conclusion?
But didn't you ask her if you were granted visa or not? If they retained your passport thats tell that visa is issued. Also keep tracking via SMS, that seems to be more accurate. Keep us posted here. Good luck.
i had interview at mumbai consulate on friday morning 9.30.
EVERYONE please take time to read and reply...
the officer was very rude... i said good morning upon entering and she did not reply.... then she said she is getting strange people since morning and no one is following her instructions....
she asked me the name of company, my job title etc..i replied ...
and then she asked me for my old passport and wrote CWOP on expired visa.....
she asked my wife if she has old passport and i said no and there it started..."SHE got angry and said did i asked you? let her speak... " "women can speak for herself etc..." she did utter some few words slowly so i said "excuse me" and that's it..she told me people like me should not be in usa..etc...etc........."
here is the deal...she did not gave me any slip or anything and said we can go now.....
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
will i get my passport with stamp? or do they send Pink/Yellow/White slip through courier?
expert any advise?
i tracked the passport on VFS site on Saturday morning and VFS says they have not received passport from the embassy. is this normal? should i wait till monday evening before jump on any conclusion?
more...
pictures red star tattoo.

BharatPremi
03-28 10:59 AM
same here. i have updated my information but it doesn't show up in stats
My experience: Fill all the fields at least for 1st and lasst blocks. Then you will find your record in tracker. Then do trial and error for making fields blank for some fields what you do not want to appear. Some fields, making blank would make record disappear and some not.
My experience: Fill all the fields at least for 1st and lasst blocks. Then you will find your record in tracker. Then do trial and error for making fields blank for some fields what you do not want to appear. Some fields, making blank would make record disappear and some not.
dresses Lungs star tattoos search
LongJourny
01-22 04:38 PM
I just checked my transfered h1b petition. It says reciepient date as aug, 23rd and work permit starting august 28. My previous company (A) fired me on 23rd. So, this is my case.
I also would like to remind you that after shifting to Company B I got my H1b visa stamped. This is the second time I am going for stamping for visa renewal.
Given that my h1 transfer recipient date is aug 23rd (same day I got laid off),am I still safe?
Please also let me know if I could use adv. parole if some worst happens and get my h1 renewal visa gets rejected. Please respond me as soon as possible. Thanks.
I also would like to remind you that after shifting to Company B I got my H1b visa stamped. This is the second time I am going for stamping for visa renewal.
Given that my h1 transfer recipient date is aug 23rd (same day I got laid off),am I still safe?
Please also let me know if I could use adv. parole if some worst happens and get my h1 renewal visa gets rejected. Please respond me as soon as possible. Thanks.
more...
makeup Nautical Star Tattoo
jay75
08-08 06:20 PM
How about extending the poll to include Dec'04 ?
girlfriend Lindsay Lohan red star tattoo
alex99
06-28 03:12 PM
As far as I know We need only Employment offer letter. And the Designation should match your PERM Labor Certificate.
Sample Format:
DATE
USCIS
Nebraska Service Center
850 S. Street
Lincoln, NE 68508
Re: Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
Petitioner: XXXXXXXXX
Beneficiary: XXXXXXXXX
Dear Sir/Madam:
This is to certify that we had submitted petition for Alien Employment Certification on behalf of XXXXXXX. We are very much interested in continuing his employment with us in the capacity of XXXXXX(according to labor approval). His salary for the said employment will be $XXXXX (according to Labor approval)per year.
He will be managing XXXXXXXXXXXXX(according to Labor approval)
It should be noted that this is a full time and permanent position. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
Yours Sincerely,
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
Sample Format:
DATE
USCIS
Nebraska Service Center
850 S. Street
Lincoln, NE 68508
Re: Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker
Petitioner: XXXXXXXXX
Beneficiary: XXXXXXXXX
Dear Sir/Madam:
This is to certify that we had submitted petition for Alien Employment Certification on behalf of XXXXXXX. We are very much interested in continuing his employment with us in the capacity of XXXXXX(according to labor approval). His salary for the said employment will be $XXXXX (according to Labor approval)per year.
He will be managing XXXXXXXXXXXXX(according to Labor approval)
It should be noted that this is a full time and permanent position. Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned.
Yours Sincerely,
XXXXXX
XXXXXX
hairstyles Hot rod flames tattoos
rkotamurthy
09-30 08:10 PM
bump ^^^^
yabadaba
08-14 12:27 PM
yes u are
kannan
12-02 01:33 AM
Can we apply Emergency Ap for official visit ?
No comments:
Post a Comment