Monday, June 20, 2011

adios amor mio

images adios amor mio. buenos dias amor mio; aph amore mio. buenos dias amor adios amor mio. hetalia amore mio. adios amor
  • hetalia amore mio. adios amor



  • prdgl
    07-07 09:44 PM
    Why can't you revise the ad before publishing it so you do not have to resort to such measures? What's wrong with just a MS? My company files several LCs for MS and they have no problems getting approvals.

    In any case, the answer to your Q1 is Yes. I will not comment on Q2 since I neither encourage nor recommend such deceitful behavior.

    Thanks,
    Jayant


    Thanks for your reply. We just published the ad a week ago. Is that a big deal to revise now ? It went into computer world and stuff. I am not sure how difficult it would be.


    Hence for this matter, I have another employer willing to file my LC this month. But I am thinking since I was not with them when they sent out the ad and requesting wage details, IS this something considered equivalent to LC subsitution if I join them and file my LC with already sent out ad ??

    Your answer is highly important.

    Thanks





    wallpaper hetalia amore mio. adios amor adios amor mio. mio caro, mio amor!
  • mio caro, mio amor!



  • GetGC08
    07-31 09:10 AM
    The way education system is set here they always want to see 12+4+2 pattern. Now when you say 12+3+3 which adds to same it is true but you will have to get some proffessional degree evaluation service to break down your BS and MS degree by course and credit hours and prove that it is equivalent to US degree's. Also I am not sure what university / institute did you get your degrees from. In case they are well reputed then it will make the task a little easy.

    Once again thanks for your reply.

    Yes University is very reputed from which I did my Masters & Bachelors.

    Thanks.





    adios amor mio. adios amor mio. Amor Mio by Tres de Copas; amor mio. amor mio
  • adios amor mio. Amor Mio by Tres de Copas; amor mio. amor mio



  • chakalov
    10-10 12:41 PM
    Application received by NSC on July 19. Called USCIS yesterday 10/09/07 - still nothing in the system. I'll call again in a week.





    2011 mio caro, mio amor! adios amor mio. 2011 amor mio novela. ti amo amore; amor mio. adios amor mio; adios amor mio
  • 2011 amor mio novela. ti amo amore; amor mio. adios amor mio; adios amor mio



  • gc@waiting
    08-27 03:13 PM
    Thanks Krishnam70, would you please send the URL?



    more...


    adios amor mio. hot adios amor mio. adios amor
  • hot adios amor mio. adios amor



  • wandmaker
    10-30 07:29 AM
    Goto the SSA office in person, you will be done in an hour or less. No mailing hazzles.

    Do we have to go in person to the SSN office to apply for SSN based on EAD for a person who's on H4 before ?





    adios amor mio. adios amor mio. ADIOS AMOR TEVAS_0001.wmv; ADIOS AMOR TEVAS_0001.wmv
  • adios amor mio. ADIOS AMOR TEVAS_0001.wmv; ADIOS AMOR TEVAS_0001.wmv



  • dealsnet
    08-14 01:05 PM
    It is pure luck. It depends on where your file in the USCIS rack. They will take easy accessible file for approval. No specific criterea. Only thing is your PD must current. They will approve 2006 when 2001 PD still on their shelf.

    This is just my theory. When you don't have much information, you get to think of many theories and here is mine. I believe USCIS is approving direct employees of an organization. For example, they may be giving preference to Microsoft employee, rather than an employee of Patel and Patel INC. I know I may be wrong, but I am just pondering. How can someone explain a person with PD 05/03/2006 with RD 08/01/2007 has much preference over a person with PD 05/03/2006 with RD 07/20/2007? Provided that everything is approved(I-140, Name check etc) Am I missing something here? :confused::confused:

    People may post their answers, proving that I am wrong.



    more...


    adios amor mio. amor mio. amor mio te amo. te
  • amor mio. amor mio te amo. te



  • ajju
    02-24 09:00 PM
    http://www.irs.gov/taxpros/article/0,,id=165705,00.html

    This is what i found on the irs website - still havent decided whether to e-file or paper file

    Just eFiled Federal and its already accepted.. My AGI was as it was last year and for spouse (new SSN) put AGI=0.. I needed to confirm the AGI twice and it went thru then.. And next day I received email that return has been accepted... Didn't filed state for personal reasons...

    So I don't see any reason why not eFile.. its faster... Lots of others have already done and thats how I came to know that I need to enter spouse's AGI=0... And filed using her new SSN.. No mention of ITIN anywhere...





    2010 adios amor mio. Amor Mio by Tres de Copas; amor mio. amor mio adios amor mio. adios amor mio. buenos dias amor mio; aph amore mio. buenos dias amor
  • adios amor mio. buenos dias amor mio; aph amore mio. buenos dias amor



  • sundeep14
    10-29 01:00 PM
    I checked my current labor certification. it has the following details :

    ETA FORM 9089
    A) PREVAILING WAGE INFORMATION
    SOC/O*NET(OES) CODE
    15-1031.00
    OCCUPATONAL TITLE
    COMPUTER SOFTWARE ENGINEER

    B) JOB OPPORTUNITY INFORMATION
    JOB TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER(THIS IS CURRENT)

    C) IDENTIFY THE JOB TITLE OF THE ACCEPTABLE ALTERNATE OCCUPATION:
    PROGRAMMER ANALYST OR SYSTEMS ANALYST

    D) JOB DUTIES
    CREATE TEST PLANS, TEST CASES AND ANALYZE USER NEEDS AND CREATE AND
    MODIFY APPLICATION SOFTWARE USING VARIOUS SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGIES


    My question is based on the above can i switch to another field like SAP for example. I am not sure if companies will be ready to give me a offer letter with the above text for a SAP job.

    Any ideas friends?



    more...


    adios amor mio. hot todo el amor y pasión que adios amor mio. amor mio. amor mio te amo.
  • hot todo el amor y pasión que adios amor mio. amor mio. amor mio te amo.



  • bidhanc
    03-07 12:02 PM
    As far as I know, You can surely send it with a copy of the 485 receipt anytime. I think, there is no way to know if they combine it with the application or not unless they send an acknowledgement.
    Hmm...thanks....
    I am sure there must be more folks like me out there.
    Has anyone done this successfully?
    Did they get any knid of acknowledgement?





    hair 2011 amor mio novela. ti amo amore; amor mio. adios amor mio; adios amor mio adios amor mio. adios amor mio. O Sole Mio 06.
  • adios amor mio. O Sole Mio 06.



  • gcpool
    08-30 09:16 AM
    Advance parol was not taken and can we still use parole as a status.

    Unknown is good but I was wondering if it would raise any red flags



    more...


    adios amor mio. adios amor mio.
  • adios amor mio.



  • gcpool
    03-14 09:22 AM
    The thing that has to be remembered is that you have to mention is very clearly how you are availing the priority date and also quote the law.
    File both the I-140 in the front. Put the argument all over the application. And dont forget to quote to law. Otherwise it will be returned back.

    I think its possible but hire a very good lawyer to do it for you. Most of them dont know the law and dont even know how to handle such a case

    There is a difference in tranferring the priority date and requesting to use an earlier application
    First is when the second I-140 is going to be filed
    Second is when you already have two I-140 and is planning to apply the 485

    The first process is common and said to be proven. But the second is not very common.

    But I have come to conclusion that both of them work.

    Yes he can use earlier PD for EB2.
    He can file I485 in EB2 by requesting recapturing priority date from EB3.





    hot hot adios amor mio. adios amor adios amor mio. adios amor mio. Collage – Oh Mio Dio No (2:45)
  • adios amor mio. Collage – Oh Mio Dio No (2:45)



  • gcdreamer05
    08-12 06:01 PM
    hello all,
    Lets say you are a citizen here or your son is a citizen becasue he was born here.
    Then you decide to go back and he starts studing with the PIO, I guess that works till he gets to college(Govt colleges are NRI quota right?)

    Then when he want to work there dose he have to get a VISA like us comming here to work ?

    I ask this becasue a friend of mine said a major IT company in India said that such a person cannot work in India without a VISA and they are not sponsering any visa's now.

    so when he tried to come to the US, it seems that he had to pay for all his education as an NRI would have paid.

    also if you reject the US citizenship and US is not going to give you any visa..ever !


    Sorry i dont have an answer for your question, but reading this i was very surprised because there used to be some forward emails going on, saying after 10 years, all angrezi's will be standing in queue outside indian consulate waiting for harra patta....... some kind of mail like that, looks like it is becoming a reality :)



    more...


    house adios amor mio. amor mio novela; amor mio novela. ski_dude12. 03-22 11:50 AM adios amor mio. adios amor mio. buenos dias amor mio; buenos dias amor mio. number30
  • adios amor mio. buenos dias amor mio; buenos dias amor mio. number30



  • chalamurariusa
    04-28 09:21 AM
    sorry to be posting on this thread I am new to this and I genuinely tried to look to post a new thread but in vain.
    We applied for our GC in aug 2007. Recd a RFE for I 693 Skin test for TB on april 16th 2009. We still hv to reply to the RFE.My elder son is over 21 and is on AOS and today on the online status we saw a message.

    Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Document mailed to applicant.

    On April 22, 2009 we mailed the document to the address we have on file. You should receive the new document within 30 days. If you do not, or if you move before you get it, call customer service.

    He too had recd the RFE for TB skin test. We are really worried as to what cld this mean. Has anyone ever recd a message like this. Please someone advise as to what it cld be





    tattoo adios amor mio. ADIOS AMOR TEVAS_0001.wmv; ADIOS AMOR TEVAS_0001.wmv adios amor mio. adios amor mio. amor mio te amo; amor mio te amo. angelfire76
  • adios amor mio. amor mio te amo; amor mio te amo. angelfire76



  • chi_shark
    09-04 12:12 PM
    Tell your friend that it will be more fun to watch grass grow than filing for gc...

    just kidding... if he just needs I-140 approved so he can continue to get 3 year H-1 extensions, then its a good idea to start PERM.

    One of my good friend asked me this questions yesterday? I did not have an answer for him and wanted to ask if someone could have any suggestions on this.

    Thanks you for your time.

    His company wants to start his EB2 green card process. He was wondering if this a good time to do this? Is it recommended that he delay this process for 6 months or so? He is currently in his 3rd year of H1B.

    Thanks
    -M



    more...


    pictures amor mio. amor mio te amo. te adios amor mio. pictures Mi vida entera Amor Mio . adios amor mio. ME ENAMORE DE TI AMOR MIO
  • pictures Mi vida entera Amor Mio . adios amor mio. ME ENAMORE DE TI AMOR MIO



  • coopheal
    05-05 12:20 AM
    Date of sign up: May 4, 2009
    Subscription Name: Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: coopheal)
    Subscription Number: S-22G6*****


    Subscription Terms:
    $25.00 USD for 12 months
    ------------------------------------------





    dresses adios amor mio. Collage – Oh Mio Dio No (2:45) adios amor mio. hair amor mio novela. amor real adios amor mio. per te amore mio.
  • hair amor mio novela. amor real adios amor mio. per te amore mio.



  • dpuranik
    07-25 12:04 PM
    Anybody knows how USCIS will process un signed I-140 Petition? I filed for Labor substituion and I-140. I forgot to sign the I-140 petition.

    May I know the implications of this? What all are the possibilities ? Will they reject the application?

    I140 is filed by your Employer and you don't need to sign it. Your Employer has to sign I140.



    more...


    makeup hot todo el amor y pasión que adios amor mio. amor mio. amor mio te amo. adios amor mio. adios amor mio. amor mio novela; amor mio novela. ski_dude12. 03-22 11:50 AM
  • adios amor mio. amor mio novela; amor mio novela. ski_dude12. 03-22 11:50 AM



  • singhsa3
    04-30 05:11 PM
    All,
    I am planning to write a letter to USCIS and DOS , suggesting the visa cut off dates for India. Kindly help me develop a model. I will send this letter over the weekend and also post over here.

    So far I have the following rational (Of course , I will word them properly).

    I have grouped applicants in the following groups
    BEC, PERM ROW and PERM Non Row Countries. I then will estimate the visa usage by each categories using sources like FLCdata and DHS publications. Along the way I will make some assumption but the results should be realistic.

    Facts

    1. Per DOL , As of April'06 50K BEC labors were certified. Certification rates were 50% of labor processed (certified, denied or withdrawn).
    Per DOL, as of Sep'07 362,000 BEC labor were processed (certified, denied or withdrawn).
    2. Per DHS, total EB (2, 3, 4 and 5 only) visas issued in FY’07 were 135,479 and FY’06 was 122,121.
    3. FLC data center indicates that between March’05 and Oct’05, ~6000 PERM applications were filled and certified.
    4. Per FLC data, 46,340 ROW PERM applications were certified in FY’06 and 47,251 ROW applications were certified in FY’07.

    Assumptions
    1. Each labor application uses in 2.2 visas.
    2. Based on Fact 1 and Fact 2, let us assumed that in total 180,000 BEC labors were certified between March'05 and Sep'07 by BEC.
    3. Total BEC visas requirements 180,000*2.2= 396,000
    4. NIW applications are negligible.
    5. Retrogressed countries account for 50% of visas used.


    Calculations
    Scenario 1: Visa processing time is Zero
    1. BEC visas used in Fy'06 : = 122,121- (46,340)x 2.2 = 20173
    2. BEC visas issued in FY'07 : 135,459-(47,251+6000)x2.2=18,306
    3. BEC visas remaining as on 10/01/08= 396,000-20,173-18,306= 357,521

    Scenario 2: Visa processing time is one year. Note: it affects only the applications certified within the preceding year.
    1. BEC visas used in Fy'06 : = 122,121- (46,340)x 2.2 = 20,173
    2. BEC visas issued in FY'07 : 135,459-(6000)x2.2=122,259
    3. BEC visas (And NOT labor) remaining as on 10/01/08 = 396,000-122,259= 273,741.

    What it means:
    BEC contained labors from both retrogressed and non-retrogressed countries. Thus, in FY’08 and FY’09 visa consumptions will be attributed to BEC mainly. Once this backlog is cleared, the normal consumption (Supply = Demand) should resume. But it will also mean that there will always be 2-3 years wait.

    Conclusion:
    Suggested Cut-off dates for India as on 10/01/2008: ??? TBD.
    Last update:
    Time 11.32 AM ET , 05/01/08.





    girlfriend adios amor mio. amor mio te amo; amor mio te amo. angelfire76 adios amor mio. adios amor mio. buongiorno amore mio; buongiorno amore mio. Prashanthi
  • adios amor mio. buongiorno amore mio; buongiorno amore mio. Prashanthi



  • kubmilegaGC
    09-14 06:58 PM
    When you add things up = total 34 responses still waiting...this looks like a low number - anyone else care to vote - so that we try to figure this out on our own??





    hairstyles adios amor mio. adios amor mio. adios amor mio
  • adios amor mio



  • kannan
    07-21 02:07 PM
    My 485 details

    PD Nov 2005 EB 2 India Ported from Previous employer
    Applied date July 2007
    ND aug 23
    Ist I 140 approved jan 2006 --( This got the below message)
    2nd I 140 approved Mar 2007



    Today I got a CRIS mail ,that my already approved I 140 got a status

    Current Status: Case Transfered to Another Office for Processing.
    On July 20, 2009, we transferred this case I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow the instructions provided on the notice. We will notify you by mail when a decision is made. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service at 1-800-375-5283 to update your address. You can use our processing dates to estimate when your case may be processed by following the link below. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case by registering in the link below.


    This is my Previous employer's I 140approved in jan 2006, I transfered the PD .Any thing is wrong. I am so scared . I was laid off from April. Till now I did not get any Job.
    Do I have to worry because this is my previous company I-140.





    Anders �stberg
    May 2nd, 2005, 02:38 PM
    Thanks Brent!
    I'll experiment a bit the next time, it's just practice runs so far so I can afford some misses.





    pcs
    07-30 04:11 PM
    I like many others got a PERM labor & got 140 based on PERM labor.

    Recenty , I applied 485 (based on this 140 )in this mad rush


    Meanwhile, I have also received Labor approval ( from the same employer) from backlog center with an EARLIER PD .


    The question is ..... Can I change the PD based on EARLIER PD after I have filed 485 ?????


    I am sure many of us double PDs & might need to find an answer to this ?


    can someone help ??

    Thanks



    No comments:

    Post a Comment