Wednesday, June 29, 2011

rachel weisz mummy 3

images Oscar winner RACHEL WEISZ has rachel weisz mummy 3. #39;The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon
  • #39;The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon



  • jim79
    06-29 04:39 PM
    Hi,
    I am on h1b status and my wife is on h4. She applied for an h1b(COS) this year (FY 2011) and the application has been approved. We received all the documents regarding H1b approval(except I-94). her employer said that we won't get an extended I-94 in this case.

    My concerns are,

    our visa's are getting expired on Sep 23(as per I-94 on visa its till 30Sep) and my company is planning to extend both H1B and H4. As she would be able to start work only from Oct 1 2010 and the visa is expiring on Sep 23, I think we have to extend her visa to avoid out-of-status. If I extend her h4 will it make her already approved H1b invalid?
    if its required to extend the H4 is it mandatory to start working on 1 Oct 2010? (she is pregnant now and due is on Nov 2010 , so cannot start on Oct-1)

    thanks
    Jim





    wallpaper #39;The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon rachel weisz mummy 3. Rachel Weisz costume from The
  • Rachel Weisz costume from The



  • coollife
    03-04 12:21 PM
    I have my H1 filed in 2008. Due to the market situation, I didn't go for H1 stamping and was never active on H1 so far. I entered US in March 2009 on H4. Now I got a project and want to go for the H4->H1 COS.

    I would like to know the steps/process for H4 -> H1 COS.

    I know my employer is the best person to answer this. But, the problem is whenever I ask any details, he always tries to abstract the info.

    If there are sequence of steps, after which step one is authorized to work? I tried getting the info online, but couldn't . If any of you can give me a pointer or explain the process in detail, it would be very great and helpful.

    My employer has applied for LCA. He says that he would initiate the COS process as soon as he gets the LCA. And my employer says that I can start working as soon as he files for COS and no need to wait for the approval. I want to make sure that I don't run into any legal issues. Once the employer has initiated the COS process, is there a way one can track the status and also to verify the status after the completion of the process.

    Also, please let me know how much it would cost for normal and premium processing and also the time lines for the normal and premium processing.

    Sorry for too many questions. But, please please do help!!!

    Thanks a ton in advance!!





    rachel weisz mummy 3. rachel weisz mummy returns.
  • rachel weisz mummy returns.



  • gmark
    01-28 09:02 AM
    tks a lot sir..!





    2011 Rachel Weisz costume from The rachel weisz mummy 3. Rachel Weisz In Mummy 3
  • Rachel Weisz In Mummy 3



  • Pandi
    10-18 01:35 PM
    Thanks for sharing . We should be thankful for the blessings we have.



    more...


    rachel weisz mummy 3. was just watchin Mummy 2
  • was just watchin Mummy 2



  • vaayu
    07-27 04:02 PM
    It was a nightmare for few weeks but, long story short...I got my new passport after the Embassy cannot find my original I sent for renewal. Please let me know if I need to get it stamped within any timeframe. My current I-797 expires MAY 2010. I have an approved 140 and EAD but my attourney suggested to stay on H1B.

    Appreciate your feedback and help in this matter.

    Thank you for your time and consideration.





    rachel weisz mummy 3. in the Mummy Returns.
  • in the Mummy Returns.



  • sumukhangle
    10-15 03:22 AM
    hi everyone

    I m an MBA(major:general mba)student in a university in texas. I have an bachelors of engineeing (electrical & electronics)from india. I have found an desi employer who is ready to train me in SAP (FICO)functional and than place me on projects to diffeent companies. Since i m graduating in august 2008 ,At first i have to work for him on OPT and than in apil 2009 my employer will sponcer my h1 visa.

    Now my question is....
    1) can i work in SAP FICO functional , when i m on my opt?(opt means i have to work in a job directly related to my major field of study and i guess SAP is not related to my field major field of study)

    2)will i have problems getting a h1b visa? (since General MBA and SAP are completely different fields )

    Any comments or suggestions will be appreciated.

    thanks



    more...


    rachel weisz mummy 3. Rachel Weisz
  • Rachel Weisz



  • Blog Feeds
    04-26 11:30 AM
    Immigration Visa Attorney Blog Has Just Posted the Following:
    http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/Magnify%20Glass.jpgIn our blog of yesterday (http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/2010/04/border-guards-will-finally-use.html), 1 April 2010, we mentioned the new screening procedures at US ports of entry (POE). Fong & Chun's clients travel a great deal, passing through Los Angeles and other immigration ports of entry. As lawyers to so many travelers, we try to provide accurate information about border issues. We have learned a little more about the new screening protocol.

    In the past, all citizens of certain countries believed to be supporters of terrorism would all be scrutinized indiscriminately. Cuba, Iran, Iraq, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, and Sudan are widely believed to have been on this list of soi-disant unfriendly countries. Citizens of other countries -- perceived as "friendly" to the USA -- would be subject to less scrutiny.

    The new POE screening procedures use intelligence-based threat assessments. This information will be applied to all persons arriving at a POE, including Americans. If border guards have intelligence that -- let's pretend for a moment -- a university-age male student from Africa might be trying to engage in dangerous activity, then the border guards would be on the lookout for university-age male students from Africa. In contrast, university-age male students from, say, Malaysia, M�xico, Moldova, Monaco, or Myanmar would not be subject to the same scrutiny.

    This new, intelligence-based approach makes the most of the information provided by US intelligence sources without painting everyone with an indiscriminately broad brush. --jcf





    More... (http://www.immigrationvisaattorneyblog.com/2010/04/all-travelers-subject-to-revie.html)





    2010 rachel weisz mummy returns. rachel weisz mummy 3. Oscar winner RACHEL WEISZ has
  • Oscar winner RACHEL WEISZ has



  • juhis
    06-14 06:11 PM
    My case is a bit different.
    I have a 485 filed by a company for future employment.

    Right now my Priority date became current for my current employer and that labor and I140 are approved.

    So can we file multiple 485's with USCIS or do we need to cancel the other 485 to file new 485 with my current employer.

    Height of Greediness



    more...


    rachel weisz mummy 3. Mummy Returns, The » Prop Axe
  • Mummy Returns, The » Prop Axe



  • RadioactveChimp
    05-09 01:54 AM
    price?





    hair Rachel Weisz In Mummy 3 rachel weisz mummy 3. rachel weisz haircut
  • rachel weisz haircut



  • gc_check
    03-14 03:39 PM
    I am planning to use AC21 by joining a company on this March month end , I asked new company to process H1, and its in progress.
    In APRIL Visa Billiton my PD is current, as I have PD of JUNE 2001( EB2), my RD - JUNE 29, 2007 .at this stage if I change company what is the impact on my GC approval. Should I wait for some more time to join the new company?
    Your advices are appreciated

    Applying AC21 will trigger the IO to update the case, and if all is fine, in some case, the case could be approved, though not at all time, You can try your luck, In July when all cases were current happened to a colleague with PD2004, the case was approved in a week after mailing AC21. Check with an Attorney.



    more...


    rachel weisz mummy 3. Rachel Weisz was born on 7th
  • Rachel Weisz was born on 7th



  • rolrblade
    07-31 11:15 AM
    If I were you I would just get a new exam done and submit it. Also, you should explain that you DID submit it in the first place and send the sealed envelope again. What do you have to lose if you send 2 medicals? Hanging on to the sealed one you have does not gain anything.

    About envelope being huge? Well, no regulation says that you cannot send any envelope greater than 11x17. That would be just plain stupid if they rejected because of envelope size, and I seriously doubt they would do that. Thinking about it, it would be funny to see someone chest xray pop out of an 11x17 envelope :)





    hot was just watchin Mummy 2 rachel weisz mummy 3. download the mummy returns
  • download the mummy returns



  • immiusa
    09-16 07:44 PM
    Hello gurus,

    What is the good reason to be specified for visitor visa extension? I understand that USCIS may reject extension application if the reason is not good. Appreciate any helpful responses



    more...


    house rachel weisz mummy dragon rachel weisz mummy 3. worn by Rachel Weisz
  • worn by Rachel Weisz



  • cellphone
    01-04 07:31 PM
    http://www.cnn.com/exchange/ireports/topics/forms/2006/11/democrats.congress.html

    link for those interested





    tattoo in the Mummy Returns. rachel weisz mummy 3. John Hannah returns as
  • John Hannah returns as



  • Googler
    06-24 06:09 PM
    It gets better. The guy who hired him was involved in deportation proceedings.

    http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2007/06/24/MNGIUQKUID1.DTL

    The next time a Republican gets in our face about immigrants, these are fine stories to trot out.



    more...


    pictures Rachel Weisz rachel weisz mummy 3. Rachel Weisz was born on 7th
  • Rachel Weisz was born on 7th



  • Hello_Hello
    11-08 11:11 AM
    Were you joking or you really meant what you wrote ?
    Do you think anyone will even mention (hopefully get solutions) the eb backlogs to the President when he is touring India? Do you think anything good might come out of it for us?





    dresses download the mummy returns rachel weisz mummy 3. #The Mummy Returns #Rachel
  • #The Mummy Returns #Rachel



  • kannan
    03-20 11:17 AM
    Yesterday soft LUD on I-140 and I-485.



    more...


    makeup Mummy Returns, The » Prop Axe rachel weisz mummy 3. rachel weisz mummy dragon
  • rachel weisz mummy dragon



  • Lara007
    01-12 11:17 PM
    I had the same issue and I didn't write down the receipt number and USCIS customer support wasn't helpful to get the number. Now I am stuck and can send the support document only after receiving notification mail.





    girlfriend John Hannah returns as rachel weisz mummy 3. The Mummy 3 may not star
  • The Mummy 3 may not star



  • sdudeja
    04-18 10:45 PM
    I found out that it was RFE to get me credentials evaluations and copies of degrees. My employer has already sent those. Thanks for the response though.





    hairstyles Rachel Weisz was born on 7th rachel weisz mummy 3. The Mummy Returns DSC_8788
  • The Mummy Returns DSC_8788



  • kufloyd
    05-20 07:15 PM
    I have a question about the Aytes memo - it says that if the name check has been pending for more than 180 days, then the 485 will be adjudicated. My question is when does the 180 day clock start? Is it on the day that the 485 application was received by the service center (going by the receipt date on the 485 notice)? Or is it the day when your PD and processing dates both become current?

    Thanks,
    Kunal





    Ann Ruben
    05-27 05:41 PM
    There is no equivalent non-immigrant visa to an E. However, in some circumstances, an H-1 or an L-1 visa might be possible based on professional or managerial position with the US enterprise in which an investment is being made.





    sk.aggarwal
    05-12 03:03 PM
    Not sure what to say. But I believe in your original H1 petition requested dates of employment were only for one and a half month and I think you will get only that. Unless attorney files an amendment and documentation for additional 3 years. I dont think USCIS will even look at I-140 approval since it was not eve part of the packet

    What is your attorney saying?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment