americandesi
12-07 01:53 PM
Refer processing times at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC and search for "All other applicants for advance parole". Right now they are processing July 03, 2007 cases.
wallpaper Rock, Pop ruce springsteen

GCard_Dream
06-07 10:55 AM
One of my family member came to US on visitor visa a year ago. She was granted 6 months visa at the port of entry. After 6 month, she filed for another B1/B2 extension with USCIS and was granted another 6 month of stay. The 6 month extension is about to expire.
She had booked her tickets and got ready to leave but unfortunately she became seriously ill and currently is not in a condition to travel. She is going through medical treatment but because of the seriousness of the illness, it might take another couple of months before she is healthy enough to travel.
Now the question is can she apply for 2nd extension of visa based on medical ground. By law, can she even file for a 2nd extension given that she has already been in the country for about 12 months. I talked to an attorney and he said that she can file but likelihood of getting another extension is very low.
If another B1/B2 extension is not possible, is there any other kind of visa available for her to stay here while she is going through the medical treatment?
Thanks for the help in advance.
She had booked her tickets and got ready to leave but unfortunately she became seriously ill and currently is not in a condition to travel. She is going through medical treatment but because of the seriousness of the illness, it might take another couple of months before she is healthy enough to travel.
Now the question is can she apply for 2nd extension of visa based on medical ground. By law, can she even file for a 2nd extension given that she has already been in the country for about 12 months. I talked to an attorney and he said that she can file but likelihood of getting another extension is very low.
If another B1/B2 extension is not possible, is there any other kind of visa available for her to stay here while she is going through the medical treatment?
Thanks for the help in advance.
permfiling
05-18 11:09 AM
If new position is similar in responsibilities, then no effect. but if the responsibilities are changing, I would recommend talking to your immigration lawyer about it
My LC and I-140 was approved with my ex-employer in CA.Now I have a oppurtunity to join my ex-employer in the east coast. Will I be able to file AOS if I join in a similar role and when my PD becomes current ? The immigration lawyer of my ex-employer told me that I have to join in the same location as my LC was approved to take advantage of AOS as it is location specific. Is it true?
Thanks
Member of north calif
dontation : $500
My LC and I-140 was approved with my ex-employer in CA.Now I have a oppurtunity to join my ex-employer in the east coast. Will I be able to file AOS if I join in a similar role and when my PD becomes current ? The immigration lawyer of my ex-employer told me that I have to join in the same location as my LC was approved to take advantage of AOS as it is location specific. Is it true?
Thanks
Member of north calif
dontation : $500
2011 An album that also has

visves
05-01 06:22 PM
seems to work just fine for me ??
Looks like immigration-law.com is hacked and being redirected to deckplans.com
Looks like immigration-law.com is hacked and being redirected to deckplans.com
more...
fromnaija
08-22 03:19 PM
I am on H1-B, and about to apply for I140.
My wife has recently got a F1 visa (and her H4 visa has been left valid).
I am applying for I140. Is it ok to mention her name on my I140 as my spouse?
Thanks in advance,
Ace
Your wife's H4 is no longer valid since she switched to F1. You cannot hold non-immigrant status in two different classification at the same time. However, I think it is okay and even expedient that you mention her in your I-140.
My wife has recently got a F1 visa (and her H4 visa has been left valid).
I am applying for I140. Is it ok to mention her name on my I140 as my spouse?
Thanks in advance,
Ace
Your wife's H4 is no longer valid since she switched to F1. You cannot hold non-immigrant status in two different classification at the same time. However, I think it is okay and even expedient that you mention her in your I-140.
kpchal2
04-07 07:56 PM
given the priority date and the processing dates i want to understand how the uscis will process our applications
now the Nebraska service center is processing June 8, 2008. so based on the priority date it is processing all the applications that are current and have been filed before June 8th. Now let us say they take an application and start processing it and suddenly the PD goes back and I am not current any more - what do USCIS do. Do they just stack it back or what do they do. any thoughts.
now the Nebraska service center is processing June 8, 2008. so based on the priority date it is processing all the applications that are current and have been filed before June 8th. Now let us say they take an application and start processing it and suddenly the PD goes back and I am not current any more - what do USCIS do. Do they just stack it back or what do they do. any thoughts.
more...
24fps
08-09 10:53 PM
what happens to the remaining unused visas from this year? do they carry on to the general/masters category of next years petition?
2010 Album+ruce+springsteen+
reddy2cool
08-20 01:17 PM
Thanks a lot guys. Sincerely appreciate your reply.
more...
sunny1000
02-26 12:11 AM
If he has his Green Card and as long as it is not conditional (meaning a 2 year green card based on marriage), he should be able to apply for citizenship just like any other green card holder after satisfying all the citizenship requirements (listed in the link below):
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Office%20of%20Citizenship/Citizenship%20Resource%20Center%20Site/Publications/PDFs/G-1151.pdf
Good luck!
http://www.uscis.gov/USCIS/Office%20of%20Citizenship/Citizenship%20Resource%20Center%20Site/Publications/PDFs/G-1151.pdf
Good luck!
hair BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN DISCOGRAFIA
fasterthanlight�
05-09 03:34 PM
The leaf should be bigger, and in the center!
more...

vgayalu
02-09 08:42 PM
I did not understand any thing about it.
Can somebody explain how it helps regular EB2 and EB3 folks please ?
Can somebody explain how it helps regular EB2 and EB3 folks please ?
hot Born To Run - Bruce
sunkara9
05-09 03:34 PM
Yep, I would enclose a letter from my current employer. I wanted to know whether I can process without my new H1B approval notice
In your letter of sponsorship which employer you are going to mention? You will need a letter of employment from your employer.
In your letter of sponsorship which employer you are going to mention? You will need a letter of employment from your employer.
more...
house Bruce Springsteen - Born to Run. Sep 20, 2009 1:33 PM

Jaime
04-13 12:20 PM
Hey, Your category has always been current. What are you doing on this forum.
Looks like this guy is from an anti-immigrant group.
Are you serious with your comment? Not from any anti-immigrant group here LOL. I just genuinely care for our collective future as immigrants. I know some people "close the golden door behind them", but not everyone does that
Looks like this guy is from an anti-immigrant group.
Are you serious with your comment? Not from any anti-immigrant group here LOL. I just genuinely care for our collective future as immigrants. I know some people "close the golden door behind them", but not everyone does that
tattoo Accessories ruce springsteen
alftorino
05-03 04:22 AM
Thanks for the reply. Are you liberty to disclose your attorney's name ?
more...
pictures Springsteen song from the album Born To Run. This is as best as I can get
pappu
08-21 02:01 PM
This is a good idea. Pls wait for some time. We are all focussing on the rally.
dresses Bruce Springsteen » Born
sonia_sd
09-21 12:36 PM
Hello all,
For past few months I hear some noice on the web that USCIS may be changing its policy soon by discontinuing Concurrent filing and allowing people to file I485 If I140 is approved irrespetive of visa number availability. How far this is true, have any body got more details on this ?? :confused:
For past few months I hear some noice on the web that USCIS may be changing its policy soon by discontinuing Concurrent filing and allowing people to file I485 If I140 is approved irrespetive of visa number availability. How far this is true, have any body got more details on this ?? :confused:
more...
makeup Bruce Springsteen amp; The E
TomPlate
01-03 04:07 PM
I met my senator during dinner and asked him the status he said please ask by calling this number - 1-800-314-4345 - 7654
girlfriend Bruce Springsteen
docker
06-04 03:33 PM
All,
My current job desc requires an MS + 3 or BS + 5 years experience, with special certification like six sigma required. When my labor was filed, I had exactly 3 years of experience. The above was what I filed for my PERM application. I am planning on moving to another job where the job description is similar ( my i-140 is approved and my i-485 has been pending for more than 6 months) , but the new job requires an MS + 6 years or a BS + 8 and no special requirements. I gained 3 more years of experience with my current job description, but does that count since I gained it after my PERM was filed? Also, do educational requirements matter in order to port? any help is greatly appreciated..
thanks,
My current job desc requires an MS + 3 or BS + 5 years experience, with special certification like six sigma required. When my labor was filed, I had exactly 3 years of experience. The above was what I filed for my PERM application. I am planning on moving to another job where the job description is similar ( my i-140 is approved and my i-485 has been pending for more than 6 months) , but the new job requires an MS + 6 years or a BS + 8 and no special requirements. I gained 3 more years of experience with my current job description, but does that count since I gained it after my PERM was filed? Also, do educational requirements matter in order to port? any help is greatly appreciated..
thanks,
hairstyles Bruce Springsteen e
hibworker
12-07 03:42 PM
You don't have to leave the country if your change of status to H1 is approved with a new I-94 attached to it. However, if they approve COS without providing new I-94 then you need to immediately leave the country and re-enter with a new visa stamp.
manand24
10-23 09:31 AM
I also had a soft LUD on the AP applications for both me and my wife on 10/22/2007. I have to agree with tnite, there is no definite answer .
gckidhamal
10-01 04:56 PM
I am over here to seek some guidance for my brother.
My brother has completed his degree in Physiotherapist from India and now he is planning to come to states for his higher education.
Experience physiotherapist who already went through this process please help us to understand�
The immigration process for the Physiotherapist.
Is it tough to get H1 visa for Physiotherapist now a day after completion of masters from U.S?
How is the job market for Physiotherapist?
What is the approximate pay rate for Physiotherapist?
If you think the information is posted somewhere please guide me to that link and accept my sorry.
My brother has completed his degree in Physiotherapist from India and now he is planning to come to states for his higher education.
Experience physiotherapist who already went through this process please help us to understand�
The immigration process for the Physiotherapist.
Is it tough to get H1 visa for Physiotherapist now a day after completion of masters from U.S?
How is the job market for Physiotherapist?
What is the approximate pay rate for Physiotherapist?
If you think the information is posted somewhere please guide me to that link and accept my sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment