Wednesday, June 29, 2011

newsweek covers 2010

images split-run covers / Newsweek newsweek covers 2010. newsweek covers 2010. newsweek
  • newsweek covers 2010. newsweek



  • marola
    05-14 05:28 PM
    Hi, I am a holder G4 visa working on a international institution in Washington DC, USA...and my fiance is a G4 visa holder too, working on other international institution in the same city (we are foreigners, south americans, especifically)...ok...the main issue is that we want to get married next month in USA and sure as G4 visa holders at that time....but on this September, my fiance is going to change his status to a F1 visa, because he is going to pursue his PHD on a US University....and I cannot change my status as dependent of him (F1 dependant), cuz I need to keep working, and I dont know if it is necessary for studying here to have exclusively F1 visa as a foreigner student, or he could become a G4 visa dependant from me, after he stop working to start studying.


    ...So my question is if we get married before that he changes his status from G4 to F1...would I be able to keep working on any international institution meanwhile he can keep his F1 student visa?, with no need to become a dependent from each other, but to keep, my G4 visa, and his future F1 visa, respectively?

    My doubt is based on one comment that i heard from someone, but i am not sure, cuz that person told me, that if my husband changes his visa from G4, resigning my G4 dependent status, i couldn't be rehired later...i tried to get advide from a lawyer but his service is so expensive for me...so i hope someone can help me, cuz this issue is so important for us.

    Ps: For more information, my fiancee would have to go to his country and getting his F1 visa and go back to USA as a F1 visa holder....And before that trip...we would like to get married...and meanwhile he is studying with his F1 visa, I can work with no problems with my G4 visa rehired as many times as I am re hired...





    wallpaper newsweek covers 2010. newsweek newsweek covers 2010. This was Newsweek-cover worthy
  • This was Newsweek-cover worthy



  • Kodi
    07-28 10:50 AM
    I actually went for stamping in my 4th year, that's after extending my H1 after the first 3 years. They didn't ask any questions. I'm not from India though so I don't know whether its different.





    newsweek covers 2010. Newsweek#39;s Latest Cover
  • Newsweek#39;s Latest Cover



  • alisa
    06-21 12:54 PM
    I have found this
    http://www.murthy.com/news/n_nscuna.html
    and this
    http://www.greencardapply.com/news/news05/news05_0825.htm

    Does a transfer within the same company to a different position require a new h1? Is the time spent working considered 'unauthorized' if the H1 is not transferred?





    2011 This was Newsweek-cover worthy newsweek covers 2010. learn from Newsweek#39;s Top
  • learn from Newsweek#39;s Top



  • hasil
    04-05 01:25 AM
    I have send PM to you with my Lawyer information. He helped me a lot..Good luck..

    I got RFE on 485 so looking for a good attorney in Chicago area. I made a mistake on 485 application, so need to contact an attorney urgently.

    Please help.



    more...


    newsweek covers 2010. newsweek cover archive. newsweek cover romney. 2010 Poll: Romney continues
  • newsweek cover archive. newsweek cover romney. 2010 Poll: Romney continues



  • hsingh82
    02-04 01:37 PM
    They do (3 years old info). Make sure you ahve all the documents that are mentioned in their checklist. They will give you the visa with the expiry date based on your I-94.





    newsweek covers 2010. 2010 Both Time and Newsweek
  • 2010 Both Time and Newsweek



  • anandrajesh
    07-10 09:34 PM
    EB3 Oct 2002... No Brainer... Go for it.



    more...


    newsweek covers 2010. In its November 22, 2010 issue
  • In its November 22, 2010 issue



  • rohitgopidi
    04-06 11:38 PM
    Hi ALL,
    I'm a newbie in the forum and i need help from all regarding the below issue i have.

    I'm a F1 student and presently working as a Software Engineer.I have been on OPT from January 2010 and i have recently got an extension for another 17 months which is a total of 29 months of OPT from January 2010 till June 2012, My main question was when do i need to apply for H1 and are there different types of H1?
    What are the dates for applying for H1 and the start date for H1?
    I will be done with my OPT by June 2012, so when should i start my H1 filling and is there any way that i can extend my status?
    what are the ways of applying for H1?

    Sorry if i have been asking the same question which has been answered before, if so please do not mind to direct me to that particular page

    Thanks,
    Rohit





    2010 Newsweek#39;s Latest Cover newsweek covers 2010. split-run covers / Newsweek
  • split-run covers / Newsweek



  • andy garcia
    08-04 11:23 AM
    Hi All,
    My LC was approved recently(PD June 2004). The location/office for which my LC was initially filed was closed recently.
    My company(which has offices all over states) has another locations/Offices in the same metropolitan area.The company attorney is saying that they can use my approved LC to file my I-140(and I-485 concurrently) for another location in the same area as long as it is within commuting distance of the original location.
    Was wondering if anyone knows about this?

    Thanks

    The wages for Labor Certifications are determined by MSA(Metropolitan Statistical Area), so as long as the new location is in the same MSA, there should be no problem.



    more...


    newsweek covers 2010. themed Newsweek covers
  • themed Newsweek covers



  • Blog Feeds
    06-02 11:00 AM
    From Talking Points Memo: Remember how Tom Tancredo went on CNN last week and called Sonia Sotomayor a racist, accusing her falsely of being a member of a "Latino KKK"? Well, if racism so offends him, how does he explain this? On July 7, 2007, at approximately 7:15 p.m. at Jefferson and M Street, Northwest, in Washington, D.C., defendant was walking down the street making offensive remarks when he encountered the complainant, Ms. [REDACTED], who is African-American. The defendant uttered, "Nigger," as he delivered a karate chop to Ms. [REDACTED]'s head. That defendant is named Marcus Epstein--a former Tancredo speechwriter...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/06/tancredo-aide-pleads-guilty-in-bizarre-racist-attack.html)





    hair learn from Newsweek#39;s Top newsweek covers 2010. newsweek magazine cover mitt
  • newsweek magazine cover mitt



  • drona
    08-13 07:37 PM
    Southern California members,

    We have organized an Immigration Voice booth this Saturday August 18th at Pierce College, Woodland Hills at the IALA (India Independence) event. 14,000 people attended this event last year. Our aim is to talk to the general public about our issues, increase our membership and to generate publicity for the DC Rally. We will be handing out printed material, giving presentations and discussing our issues with the public.

    The booth will be open from 3pm to 11pm. Come volunteer at the booth or visit us on the day. For more information on how you can volunteer, join the Southern California chapter here:


    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/


    Note: We are aware that retrogression is a problem that affects people from all nationalities, however, due to the vast number of visa holders of Indian origin, the idea to take part in this event was proposed by a few members in our group. The So Cal IV group will gladly take part in membership drive events by other nationalities should those members come forward and propose such ideas.



    more...


    newsweek covers 2010. Friday, October 1, 2010. Today
  • Friday, October 1, 2010. Today



  • gcisadawg
    03-23 12:04 AM
    hi gurus,

    please advise what are my options. I-140 is pending and i have 9th year H1-B expiring Dec 2009. still working for same company. in case I-140 stays pending up to December 2009. what should i do to stay in status.

    thanks in advance.

    My 9th year H1B will expire in two days. My I-140 is still pending with TSC. I've sent my papers for H1B renewal. Hoping to get an extension till March 2010.
    Hang on...I-140 approval is the key for 3 year H1B extension and 2 year EAD extension.





    hot newsweek cover archive. newsweek cover romney. 2010 Poll: Romney continues newsweek covers 2010. the cover of Newsweek as a
  • the cover of Newsweek as a



  • fromnaija
    09-30 06:06 PM
    Yes there is. You need to write to the Service Center that has your I-485 and ask that the approved I-140 with the earlier priority date be substituted for the one in your 485 file.



    more...


    house newsweek magazine cover. newsweek covers 2010. 2010 Newsweek cover of Sarah
  • 2010 Newsweek cover of Sarah



  • Pagal
    01-24 05:13 AM
    Hello,

    In general, AP is not related to employment (it is a conditional admittance aka parole into US boundaries till the conditions are resolved), so the PoE CBP should not ask about employment. However, as your husband has been away for a long time, the CBP officer may be curious to know why and what is the purpose of entering US after such a time lag.

    In such a scenario, your husband should have a strong reasoning as to why he is entering US. Some of such reasons are a) employment b) having immediate family in US or c) owning house/property that needs visitation.

    If your husband has one such reason, it may be helpful to gain entry into US, but pl do consult your lawyer...good luck





    tattoo 2010 Both Time and Newsweek newsweek covers 2010. Newsweek, July 19, 2010.
  • Newsweek, July 19, 2010.



  • gccovet
    06-19 02:13 PM
    Dear IVians,

    Do I need to send my original passport for PIO application?

    I am not comfortable sending out my passport. Hence, I wanted to double-check.

    Your response is appreciated.

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18820



    more...


    pictures In its November 22, 2010 issue newsweek covers 2010. August 26, 2010 by qubes Leave
  • August 26, 2010 by qubes Leave



  • chanduv23
    09-15 11:44 PM
    They dont show much of the cheerleaders in football games... unless it is a cheerleading contest......:p

    Ok people watch basketball also JUST FOR THE SAKE OF CHEERLEADERS





    dresses the cover of Newsweek as a newsweek covers 2010. 2010 Newsweek Magazine Cover
  • 2010 Newsweek Magazine Cover



  • GCard_Dream
    01-03 12:14 PM
    If I were you, I would just do a little search in the forum and close this thread. There was an extensive discussion on this very topic for days and the thread had to be eventually closed because it was taking ugly turns. Let's not go that route again. I'll post the link to that thread here if I find it.

    Here is the link: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=2664&highlight=I-485. It was started by logiclife.

    does anyone know if IV core will push to get the 485 relief (ability to file without visa number availeble) and what is the chance to get it befor of until the 15/february?.



    more...


    makeup themed Newsweek covers newsweek covers 2010. newsweek magazine cover.
  • newsweek magazine cover.



  • chanduv23
    09-28 04:33 PM
    ^^^^^^^^^^





    girlfriend Newsweek, July 19, 2010. newsweek covers 2010. 11/22/2010 NEWSWEEK COVER
  • 11/22/2010 NEWSWEEK COVER



  • subba
    11-02 09:14 AM
    I believe you pay 10% penalty if you withdraw before retirement age, irrespective of whether you reside in the US at time of withdrawal.
    However, note that it *might* be possible to save on taxes because you might have very little other US income in the year you withdraw. One dependency here is what tax laws and treaties your home country has on foreign income.





    hairstyles Friday, October 1, 2010. Today newsweek covers 2010. Newsweek writes about men this
  • Newsweek writes about men this



  • chanduv23
    08-25 11:00 AM
    I was pleased to learn about this web site. Here's how DHS describes the TRIP program: The Department of Homeland Security�s Travel Redress Inquiry Program (DHS TRIP) is a single point of contact for individuals who have inquiries or seek resolution regarding difficulties they experienced during their travel screening at transportation hubs--like airports and train stations--or crossing U.S. borders, including: denied or delayed airline boarding denied or delayed entry into and exit from the U.S. at a port of entry or border checkpoint continuously referred to additional (secondary) screening Why DHS TRIP? DHS TRIP is a central gateway to address...

    More... (http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2009/08/dhs-provides-online-complaint-system-for-travelers-experiencing-entry-problems.html)

    They are atleast doing something to address this.





    anu_t
    09-21 12:29 PM
    Did you have a receipt number for 140? I'm in the same boat but I didn't apply for 485 yet. and I don't have a 140 receipt number.





    nagu
    03-13 07:29 PM
    My H1B transfer got denied on last month because of end client contract was not provided.

    At this time, we are trying get to all contract details(start to end client) and file new h1b petition (CAP Exempt) on premium processing and Lawyers are suggesting me to go for Counslar Processing.


    I want to know What are options have to selected on I-129 for counslar processing (I am going through Lawyer However, I want to ensure that we are selecting right one)

    On I-129 Form, Part 2,

    Question 2: Basis for Classification (Check one):

    a. New employment (including new employer filing H-1B extension).

    b. Continuation of previously approved employment without change with the
    same employer.

    c. Change in previously approved employment

    d. New concurrent employment.

    e. Change of employer

    f. Amended petition

    Question 5: Requested Action (Check one):

    a. Notify the office in Part 4 so the person(s) can obtain a visa or be admitted.
    (NOTE: a petition is not required for an E-1 or E-2 visa).

    b. Change the person(s)' status and extend their stay since the person(s) are all
    now in the U.S. in another status (see instructions for limitations). This is
    available only where you check "New Employment" in Item 2, above.

    c. Extend the stay of the person(s) since they now hold this status.

    d. Amend the stay of the person(s) since they now hold this status.

    e. Extend the status of a nonimmigrant classification based on a Free Trade Agreement. (See Free Trade Supplement for TN
    and H1B1 to Form I-129).

    f. Change status to a nonimmigrant classification based on a Free Trade Agreement. (See Free Trade Supplement for TN and
    H1B1 to Form I-129).


    Any help appriciated.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment